• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 9th: PM2019 032 - Celebi: A Timeless Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I recall early on the writers saying in a interview that this show is going to be more episodic than the other story driven shows like X/Y.

And actual plot related episodes would only be few in between

No, they said it was going to be a show where you could miss an episode every now and then and not end up completely lost.
Which, outside of evil team finale arcs, has never really been the case with Pokemon anyway.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
No, they said it was going to be a show where you could miss an episode every now and then and not end up completely lost.
Which, outside of evil team finale arcs, has never really been the case with Pokemon anyway.
So basically an Episodic series anyways?

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Random, but this episode breaks the "pattern" I had noticed with Iwane heading every sixth episode.

Iwane's next episode is #29, so after that his next episode would be either #34 or #35 since he usually handles an episode every five-to-six episodes.

I do wonder if Covid-19 will mean a surprise in that regard, though. On Sun & Moon there would be times where Iwane would be able to do every fifth episode, either due to the series being ahead or there being an off-week so there would still be a six week difference. Hopefully Iwane is given enough time to pull off a DP #187-188 again.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I hate how we always have time travel plots to the past and not to the future. I mean, the future is variable. Who cares if it doesn't match up with what the Gamefreak has planned. It's an easy write around.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I hate how we always have time travel plots to the past and not to the future. I mean, the future is variable. Who cares if it doesn't match up with what the Gamefreak has planned. It's an easy write around.

But then people will whine that we won't have hoverboards and flying cars in gen X and up.

Ultra Beast Lover

Oh, some context to Go's edgy, "So you're just like everyone else." line? I hope so, this should be interesting even if we know how it'll probably play out. Go and this kid argue, neither wanting to listen to what the other has to say, and Celebi appears and is like, "This is for the GS ball!" And sends them to the past where they see that it was all a misunderstanding.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So now we know why Gou was so jaded about not having friends
A friend he made didn't show up and that is ALL it took for him to be so jaded? Geez. I know racism in Pokemon movies is commonplace, but so is jumping to conclusions about a single person somehow representing everyone else?
And at the very end, it's revealed that Professor Cerise was actually Tokio the whole time!
How. Cerise is much older than Goh.
Oh, some context to Go's edgy, "So you're just like everyone else." line?
Goh thought Ash was going to ditch him?

Status
Not open for further replies.