• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August Plot Discussion

Porygandrew

Now did Lady Berlitz actually reveal her name to be "Platina"? Was that last month? Or does netkun actually say "Platina" in its previews instead of "Lady Berlitz" now?

It seems to me that even if she finally reveals her name to be "Platina", she'd still be under the title of "Lady Berlitz" kind of like the honorifics -sama, -san, -chan, -kun, etc.

uber gon

Accept Change
Platina Berlitz...sounds like a disease if you ask me.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Indeed. But, about Dia's new powered abilities, I'm really surprised. So, he gained riolu. Good thing. But, Is that steelix belongs to him now? If is, it's a good adition.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Indeed. But, about Dia's new powered abilities, I'm really surprised. So, he gained riolu. Good thing. But, Is that steelix belongs to him now? If is, it's a good adition.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
I really dont think that Riolu woud fit into Dia's team. IMO, his party "pattern" is having slow, bulky Pokemon. A Pokemon like Steelix would be better for him. Maybe, he'll give the Riolu to Pearl?

Do we know, when exactly Lady Berlitz relieved her name to the boys? Or is "Platina" just a guess?

Murkronos

AKA Kamikarasu
though this is irrelevant, I wonder how legends like Darkrai and Heatran will fit into Special? they can't fit so many legends into one saga, so I guess we can't predict how the various DPP legends will fit into the plot. After all, I wouldn't have guessed Latios and Latias's roles in Special before the Emerald saga!

though this is irrelevant, I wonder how legends like Darkrai and Heatran will fit into Special? they can't fit so many legends into one saga, so I guess we can't predict how the various DPP legends will fit into the plot. After all, I wouldn't have guessed Latios and Latias's roles in Special before the Emerald saga!

I'm not sure how that will play out either...........
But, I doubt ALL the Sinnoh legendary pokemon would be in the D/P/P arc...

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
^The point of Riolu was to correct Dia's weakness. If all his pokes were slow walls they are easier to counter. Pearl OTOH seems to have more offense focus, but not so much defense. I think he might get the Happiny egg (does not have to be in Hearthome, the man who give it is a "traveling man" maybe he in a different place in manga). That way he has a support poke to balance. And I hope also the legends get some focus. Heatran they might see on way to Battle Tower, or maybe go to Snowpoint Temple first and see Regis? I dunno..
I hope this post is not rude, I am new to forum but have loved Pokemon manga for years. (I cannot understand the raws, only English and Spanish translations.) ^^;

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Guys, on bulbapedia it says Dia did catch the Steelix. Is that true? Or is he just befriending it?

Murkronos

AKA Kamikarasu
I'm not sure how that will play out either...........
But, I doubt ALL the Sinnoh legendary pokemon would be in the D/P/P arc...

Yeah... but in that case I think that they're going to save some legends for a GS remake arc. sigh...one can only hope... (though honestly, I'm confident that they'll make GS remakes; also, it would totally kick *** if they did)

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
I think the writers will save Arceus for all of the Pokedex holders if they don't do generation 5. All the villians will somehow team up to get Arceus, but the Pokedex holders stop their plot, and they all have a happy ever after.

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
I think the writers will save Arceus for all of the Pokedex holders if they don't do generation 5. All the villians will somehow team up to get Arceus, but the Pokedex holders stop their plot, and they all have a happy ever happy.

JFate

Travelling Trainer
Yeah... but in that case I think that they're going to save some legends for a GS remake arc. sigh...one can only hope... (though honestly, I'm confident that they'll make GS remakes; also, it would totally kick *** if they did)

>Ish hoping with you< GSC was my fave gen and it'll be cool what additions the creators will come up with if there will be a remake.

Murkronos

AKA Kamikarasu
>Ish hoping with you< GSC was my fave gen and it'll be cool what additions the creators will come up with if there will be a remake.

I have hundreds of ideas! Unfortunately, that topic is for a different thread.

Darkxninga

Must...see...pics...

I know how you feel!!!!!!! D:
And Arg....I MUST.....;-; have pokemon DP DX I havent even read any of it [cant read japanese BUT I SURE WISH I COULD!] and I think its awesome! T-T waah I hope they hurry up with volume 28 ALREADY in english..., Im diein to read it....... I wanna see Dia :( and the rest of them in action!

Rex Kamex

The D/P arc hasn't been released in volume form in Japan yet, either. (Because the Emerald arc hasn't ended. In fact, I thought we'd get Wonderland this month of all months, but we didn't. So we haven't gotten a new Wonderland in a whole year. Surely AUGUST will be the month that they release Wonderland.)

Now did Lady Berlitz actually reveal her name to be "Platina"? Was that last month? Or does netkun actually say "Platina" in its previews instead of "Lady Berlitz" now?

She hasn't revealed her name yet. But it's more than reasonable to believe that she is "Platina"/"Platinum" because every playable game character is named after a Pokemon game. It wouldn't make sense for her to keep her real name a secret and then introduce a brand new character as Platinum.

It seems to me that even if she finally reveals her name to be "Platina", she'd still be under the title of "Lady Berlitz" kind of like the honorifics -sama, -san, -chan, -kun, etc.

I don't see her being called "Platina" once and then never again.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Are you guys discussing about Pokemon Platnium adventures? Is it already released in Japan?