• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August Plot Discussion

Maxim

Beyond repair
Finally, Netkun Site has been updated!

Platina arrived to Mio City. We got a return of Hyouta and finally some better shots of him! His Zugaidos has evolved into a Lampard! Platina's Ponyta - We haven't seen it since ages! And it's battling with Tougan's two Dotacuns.

What is Melissa doing here? Aren't they in Mio already? They are in Mio gym with those moving floors. It's good they adapted it. The gyms in anime are so dull, while manga actually keeps their game attractions. Oh, and we get a fullbody shot of Tougan!

The egg has hatched! Into a Riolu, to no surprise. Its name isn't mentioned, but I bet 10 smackers it's Rii. Now, that's time for Pearl and Platina to catch a new Pokemon. Whose is that Haganeil? Is it Gen's or wild? And I was hoping for a better shot of the Skinheads. We didn't see him this month, though. What happened to them?

Okay, that's all. This month's update is 100 times more interesting than previous one.

Last edited:

Jade

Myuu...
Slops to you - For ruining my chances of 5-peating, lol.

Great chapters tho

Pacman

Interesting.

What kind of Pokemon, (I think) is Platina riding in the air? I can't seem to place it, it looks somewhat familiar.

I wonder if Platina's Ponyta will evo in the match.

Dia is getting Riolu...right? That would be cool. Hopefully, Pearl and Platina will get new Pokemon, soon.

Oh Cool. (you beat Jade.)
I checked the website, and the plot is more interesting.

I can see that Roark's Crainidos evolved. :3

And they reached the Canalave Gym too!

That little Riolu is cute, but, why is Dia with that Steelix?

Oh Cool. (you beat Jade.)
I checked the website, and the plot is more interesting.

I can see that Roark's Crainidos evolved. :3

And they reached the Canalave Gym too!

That little Riolu is cute, but, why is Dia with that Steelix?

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Interesting.

What kind of Pokemon, (I think) is Platina riding in the air? I can't seem to place it, it looks somewhat familiar.

I wonder if Platina's Ponyta will evo in the match.

Dia is getting Riolu...right? That would be cool. Hopefully, Pearl and Platina will get new Pokemon, soon.

I don't know which pokemon it is in the beginning either. Rapidash will be amazing to see in the manga, I do hope Ponyta evolves. And I think that, Pearl or Berlitz might get Honchkrow [even though Cyrus has one] and Mismagius, because, Lucario and the other two are in that "dark" pokemon group ... thing. I seriously want to see Pearl's Infernape in battle too, since it's a Steel Gym.

Maxim

Beyond repair

Ah, it's Melissa's Fuwaride (Fantina's Drifblim). It's mentioned in the text.

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Dia looked adorable riding on Steelix ^_^. He better not catch that Steelix I never seen a main character with a pokemon like that oh wait he probably didn't its just helping him from calming it down if I had to guess(I can't read Japanese so its just a guess). It never should Riley ever giving him the Riolu. I can bet the following:
Riolu is nicknamed Lu not Ri.
He will catch a snover and nickname it Ri it fits his team and so does the nickname.

Dia406

Totally not gay!
Dia looked adorable riding on Steelix ^_^. He better not catch that Steelix I never seen a main character with a pokemon like that oh wait he probably didn't its just helping him from calming it down if I had to guess(I can't read Japanese so its just a guess). It never should Riley ever giving him the Riolu. I can bet the following:
He will catch a snover and nickname it Ri it fits his team and so does the nickname.

Maxim

Beyond repair

NO! Because Torterra's name is already "Lu". Coronis just spelt it "Roo". But in Japanese it's spelt the same way as "Lu" (Ru+long mark) because in Japanese L = R. So no, it's impossible that two different Pokemon in Dia's party will be named Lu/Ru.

Riolu's name can be either "Oh" (o+long mark) or "Rii" (ri/li+long mark). But "Oh" is very unlikely, so I bet it will be Rii.

Dia406

Totally not gay!
I still got a feeling hes getting a snover though. What will Pearl get as a new pokemon thats what questions me Riolu/Rii is already Dia's(Correct me if I'm wrong)?

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Yay, a not filler chapter. ;D
I'm happy that the plot's advancing nicely, but I'm more intereseted in Wonderland. ;D

Grade 6

Having heard that Platina's father was missing, the trio changed their deriction. They traveled towards Canalave City by Fantina's Drifblim.
Canalave library, where the Pokemon Academic Meeting was held, was the spot where the incident took place. Mr. Berlitz and Prof. Rowan were nowhere to be found. The place was completely empty...
Roark's Crainidos had evolved into Rampardos. The Oreburgh Gym Leader had been beckoned to Canalave City by his father because [Something's taking place.] Roark came to Canalave 3 weeks before the trio's arrival, he was worrying about Byron...
Platina was attacked by a mysterious man's Bronzong in the building where she had heard her father's voice. She took the man for the criminal, and was burning with anger!

Grade 5

No sooner that Platina finished her gym battle with Fantina, the news about people disappeared in Canalave City arrived. Among the victims was Mr. Berlitz-- Lady Berlitz's father.
Upon hearing the news, the trio immediately left for Canalave City. Pearl thought about meeting the lady's relatives in Canalave, and couldn't help worrying about Dia and himself-- they were not the real bodyguards of Platina, after all.
As soon as they arrived at Canalave City, Platina began to run. She claimed that she had heard her father's voice. Was Mr. Berlitz all right?
When they enter the building, from which Platina heard her father's voice came out, part of the floor started to move. The trio explored the building by taking floors that led towards different directions.
In the deepest part of the building, the trio came across a mysterious man. Was this man the one who caused the incident!?

Grade 4

The egg Dia had succesfully protected from the skinheads hatched into a Riolu. Dia's effort finally paid off.
Dia's special training with Riley ended. He had mastered the super-speed attack, got a stamp from Riley, and even become friends with the Iron Island's boss--Steelix. Such a happy ending!
Dia ordered a Razor Leaf aiming at sky from Ruu. The attack succeeded in knocking down a remote-controlled camera that was taking pictures of Dia. It seemed that there was one same enemy behind the skinheads and the camera.
For the sake of Sinnoh's future, Dia was heading for Lake Verity to protect Mesprit. The real battle was about to begin!

Merialle

lol. Dia was soo cute xD
I agree. this plot was way better than the last one. and I'm trying to catch up with the latest updates x_x

Merialle

lol. Dia was soo cute xD
I agree. this plot was way better than the last one. and I'm trying to catch up with the latest updates x_x

Bionickai001

Hive Trainer
Looking at this more closely, I think that Dia gets Shieldon from Byron and the trio is sent to the three lakes and that's why Dia is by himselfin that earlier chapter. Dia is Lake Verity, I'm guessing Platinum is Lakee Valor, and Pearl is the thirdone that escapes my mind. I can't wait to see how all of these chapters are interconnected.

Also, I think the pokemon she is riding is a drifblim.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
wow, finally the plot is getting more interesting :3
(yay! no more fillers!)
wow, I wonder what's gong on with Ms. Berltiz....
I can't wait to find out more <3
(Battle frontier D: ?!?! )

Grade 6

Having heard that Platina's father was missing, the trio changed their deriction. They traveled towards Canalave City by Fantina's Drifblim.
Canalave library, where the Pokemon Academic Meeting was held, was the spot where the incident took place. Mr. Berlitz and Prof. Rowan were nowhere to be found. The place was completely empty...
Roark's Crainidos had evolved into Rampardos. The Oreburgh Gym Leader had been beckoned to Canalave City by his father because [Something's taking place.] Roark came to Canalave 3 weeks before the trio's arrival, he was worrying about Byron...
Platina was attacked by a mysterious man's Bronzong in the building where she had heard her father's voice. She took the man for the criminal, and was burning with anger!

WOO HOO!! The story is picking up again! *eats popcorn*

Grade 5

No sooner that Platina finished her gym battle with Fantina, the news about people disappeared in Canalave City arrived. Among the victims was Mr. Berlitz-- Lady Berlitz's father.
Upon hearing the news, the trio immediately left for Canalave City. Pearl thought about meeting the lady's relatives in Canalave, and couldn't help worrying about Dia and himself-- they were not the real bodyguards of Platina, after all.
As soon as they arrived at Canalave City, Platina began to run. She claimed that she had heard her father's voice. Was Mr. Berlitz all right?
When they enter the building, from which Platina heard her father's voice came out, part of the floor started to move. The trio explored the building by taking floors that led towards different directions.
In the deepest part of the building, the trio came across a mysterious man. Was this man the one who caused the incident!?

:O
Pearl does have a point....they're in big trouble once Prof. Rowan sees who she's been traveling with.
And more bad stuff is happening!

Grade 4

The egg Dia had succesfully protected from the skinheads hatched into a Riolu. Dia's effort finally paid off.
Dia's special training with Riley ended. He had mastered the super-speed attack, got a stamp from Riley, and even become friends with the Iron Island's boss--Steelix. Such a happy ending!
Dia ordered a Razor Leaf aiming at sky from Ruu. The attack succeeded in knocking down a remote-controlled camera that was taking pictures of Dia. It seemed that there was one same enemy behind the skinheads and the camera.
For the sake of Sinnoh's future, Dia was heading for Lake Verity to protect Mesprit. The real battle was about to begin!

*Waves Dia Flag* GO DIA, GO!! GOO and defend and stuffs......yeah.

uber gon

Accept Change
Must...see...pics...