• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt0044

Last edited:

diakyu

Kind of expected this. Thank God BW2 exists to tie it all up. So it looks like Ghetsis really didn't have a big defeat, guess that will be in BW2. Glad to see it looks like Ghetsis mocking N made it in.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/2245735f68b662cdba4614f011a7455c/tumblr_mnnf9yt4Q81r1alb2o1_1280.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/245d11d533ac8c3c5f8de2745eca82b2/tumblr_mnnf9yt4Q81r1alb2o2_1280.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/236d45fdff27248d8e6719cd62c5d5dc/tumblr_mnnf9yt4Q81r1alb2o3_1280.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/3ac6346fb64153626d6b7c533bbae29b/tumblr_mnnf9yt4Q81r1alb2o4_1280.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/b3608238c469f10fad354ba6d22e56ca/tumblr_mnnf9yt4Q81r1alb2o5_1280.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/5bf7f5279911ba92f4f0d3786a17cfcb/tumblr_mnnff9raAi1r1alb2o1_1280.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/523b06e22e6fd17defc5b4fa7d77b9d3/tumblr_mnnff9raAi1r1alb2o2_1280.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/db0ae1f5966770ca159169f15681b740/tumblr_mnnff9raAi1r1alb2o3_1280.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/94e0411b3c30690e763128e0b7a14f33/tumblr_mnnff9raAi1r1alb2o4_1280.jpg[/img139]
[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/42191f6b1ae2d3591b755e8d3d564b4b/tumblr_mnnff9raAi1r1alb2o5_1280.jpg[/img139]

Well, that's a wrap for BW... I guess this means our fears of volume-only material are now justified....\

Only one more chapter left in Ichiban, and it'll take place before this, most likely...

Next month's Pokemon Fan will begin a new development. I think we all know what that implies....

This chapter is as awesome as the last one, am I the only one who giggled at the scene were N was crushed by Ghetsis words?
Like N Ghetsis is even more insane, instead of becoming mad, he just keeps his face smooth with a twisted smile I also liked the part where he just walked away after owning Black. I wonder what White's doing, since Black didn't see her, it means that she could be transported to The BW2 hideout of Team Plasma?
And I want N to apologize to everyone for being such a ***, especially Black and White.

Great so BW2 arc won't be just a crappy 2 vol long arc that's too rushed. (Hopefully) I can't wait for it the start :D

Now waiting for Coronis' summary and check netkun. :3

iml908

Anyone else find it wierd that Black and Dia have legendarys on their team? I mean, if there is ever a big gathering of the Dex Holders, it would look kinda wierd if two of them are using giant Pokemon while everyone else sticks to the regular ones.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'm only really happy about N getting his. About time. Other then that, it just looks like a typical rushed magazine ending that will look much better in volume format. I'm disappointed that White does not appear, but at least Black gets to keep Reshiram, or so it seems. We need more Dexholders with legendary Pokemon. I guess BW2 will start now. Oh I wish I was more excited for it. BW2 only has until October to stay relevant until everyone stops caring for it in favor of XY, but meh.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
Anyone else find it wierd that Black and Dia have legendarys on their team? I mean, if there is ever a big gathering of the Dex Holders, it would look kinda wierd if two of them are using giant Pokemon while everyone else sticks to the regular ones.

What's wrong with having legendaries, Blue has 3. Legendary or not, they're still Pokemon. Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Regigigas and Reshiram deemed Blue, Diamond and Black worthy of being their trainers, so it's completely fine. If Palmer, Anabel and Brandon can have legendaries in their team, then why not dexowners too?
If it's about size, Sapphire has a Wailord, which is known as the biggest Pokemon.

I'm only really happy about N getting his. About time. Other then that, it just looks like a typical rushed magazine ending that will look much better in volume format. I'm disappointed that White does not appear, but at least Black gets to keep Reshiram, or so it seems. We need more Dexholders with legendary Pokemon. I guess BW2 will start now. Oh I wish I was more excited for it. BW2 only has until October to stay relevant until everyone stops caring for it in favor of XY, but meh.

I also hoped White would appear, but N's condition made me day so, it's ok. Maybe we'll see it in the last issue and if not then we have to wait impatiently for the volumes T^T. I actually can wait for the XY arc. I don't want Kusaka to rush, it'll make the story bad.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
What's wrong with having legendaries, Blue has 3. Legendary or not, they're still Pokemon. Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Regigigas and Reshiram deemed Blue, Diamond and Black worthy of being their trainers, so it's completely fine. If Palmer, Anabel and Brandon can have legendaries in their team, then why not dexowners too?
If it's about size, Sapphire has a Wailord, which is known as the biggest Pokemon.

I also hoped White would appear, but N's condition made me day so, it's ok. Maybe we'll see it in the last issue and if not then we have to wait impatiently for the volumes T^T. I actually can wait for the XY arc. I don't want Kusaka to rush, it'll make the story bad.

BW2 might get rushed either way. After HGSS I think anything is possible for the Volumes. But I do want to see BW's real ending in volume form. I don't even consider this magazine one a real ending until it's in volume.

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Sorry guys, currently away from home so I would not be able to pick up my magazines til next week this time. Will hopefully get the Comic as well by then. Until then.

Coronis~

matt0044

Well, BW2 took this long to come so odds are that it'll be the same with XY. I guess. I hope. Who knows?

diakyu

Wow, a disappointing end to an overall disappointing generation.
What we have here is only part of BW's ending. Even then we still have BW2 to go through.

Macromind101

This ending is not satisfactory at all. For one thing, Ghetsis isn't even defeated. In fact, he won the battle against Black! Now in the games, Ghetsis's first defeat was the stepping stone that led up to his building insanity in B2W2, which was an important aspect of his character. Now in the manga, how the hell will Ghetsis's mental health deteriorate if he was never defeated by Black???

arawn

This means he is strong even without Kyurem and Genesect . And who know how much more powerful he can be if he controlled those killers in round two . Anyway , i can't wait to see Mei . Even if she is White or not , i want to see her . Kusaka said Mei will be a joyful and active girl but she totally won't be like that in reality .

matt0044

Now in the manga, how the hell will Ghetsis's mental health deteriorate if he was never defeated by Black???

This is Pokemon Special where half the Kanto Gym leaders are with Team Rocket and the Elite Four are the prototype for Team Plasma. They can do whatever the heck they want in adapting the story. My guess is that he had a contingency plan (the one in BW2) in case things went awry. Maybe have him go insane in BW2 where he's defeated for good and has NOTHING thanks to a couple of kids.

Macromind101

Oh and we still have a few unanswered questions. For one thing, what made Cheren convert back to himself that would lead him to being Aspertia City's new gym leader? From what I know, he was last seen unconscious being carried by Black. I would think he would want to help Black defeat Ghetsis and redeem himself. And also, Kusaka never showed how Iris became champion instead of Black and how Cheren and Marlon became gym leaders. I hope that the one chapter that comes before this final BW chapter answers questions. I know the volumes will clarify some stuff but to be honest, the volume releases are kind of slow and it barely got started. I'd say we still have a little over a year before the volumes catch up to the ending of BW. That's too long of a wait for me. :/

matt0044

BW2 takes place two years after BW. Do the math.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
All of those things can be answered in B2W2.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I wonder what role Black and White will play in BW2 and will there really be characters named Black2 and White2? I chuckle at the thought.

Red_the_knight

Pokemon Warrior
Originally posted by Macromind101
This ending is not satisfactory at all. For one thing, Ghetsis isn't even defeated. In fact, he won the battle against Black! Now in the games, Ghetsis's first defeat was the stepping stone that led up to his building insanity in B2W2, which was an important aspect of his character. Now in the manga, how the hell will Ghetsis's mental health deteriorate if he was never defeated by Black???

I doubt Ghetsis won that round. It looks like he's giving up and leaving (except for going to jail part and getting out in BW2). It's surprising how he got that Volcanic Pokemon I can't seem to pronounce along with blue frog and Electross. But how in zucion did he mange to get that volcanic Pokemon out of the ruins?

Status
Not open for further replies.