• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

e9310103838

SM mini-volume 3 cover released.

tumblr_pabe1eHdHg1sfqg1uo1_500.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Congrats, Tapu Bulu.

You got top billing on the cover to a volume you don't even appear in (in person, that is).

Lucky3

I guess they wanted to keep the pattern. Volume 4 will probably have Tapu Fini and Sun and Moon interchanging positions. Not sure who'll get that Gladion/Lillie/Hau spot, though. Probably Guzma or maybe Lusamine if she gets more involved. But I don't know how they would be relevant in a 'Poni Island' arc.

lolipiece

Staff member
If we follow the pattern established by the games, then the next location should be Aether. Outside of a trial, the only place of interest on Poni that would be relevant to SM's story is the Alter of the Sunne/Moone.

But Lillie hasn't been kidnapped yet and the people responsible for doing so are currently jellyfish-napped (Guzma) and unconscious (Plumeria). So I wonder how that'll go down. Only people I can see doing that here are Faba or the Recon Squad.

Lucky3

Wouldn't surprise me if she's been kidnapped while everyone was busy in Po town. That's quite the obvious set up now that I think of it. But then again, wasn't the whole point of that to get Nebby?Seems redundant if Guzma already has a Cosmog.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
That and Nebby already evolved in case you forgotten.

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
I just read on the recent new that Gen 8 (with Switch as a new console) will debut mid 2019.

Kind of bothers me a little bit because B2W2 was still on hiatus and no one knows when it will resume while USUM arc is yet to release

lolipiece

Staff member
I just read on the recent new that Gen 8 (with Switch as a new console) will debut mid 2019.

Kind of bothers me a little bit because B2W2 was still on hiatus and no one knows when it will resume while USUM arc is yet to release

The game won't be released until little under a year and a half from now. More than enough time to finish it. Hopefully.

And there's no evidence we're even getting an USUM arc. Everything points to one single arc with elements of both SM and USUM.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
The game won't be released until little under a year and a half from now. More than enough time to finish it. Hopefully.

And there's no evidence we're even getting an USUM arc. Everything points to one single arc with elements of both SM and USUM.
Do we even knew that what element the sun and moon arc are bringing and dropping ?

e9310103838

In this month plot, Sun asked Anabel for an information fee of six million yen.

Blacephalon appears here.

Anabel thinks the man who lurking in Alola has the ability to make Beast Balls.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Staff member
Blacephalon? And another USUM element is here. Looking more and more likely we're getting one long arc again.

Anabel has a Mismagius now, just like the games. Is Raikou still with her?

A man who can create Beast Balls?

In Sun and Moon, it was Aether who made them, while in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, it was the Ultra Recon Squad, with Aether mass-producing them.

The former is out for obvious reasons, but the latter have yet to appear. So the only person who I can think of is Mohn.

Last edited:

rakuichi

Anabel uses the word 潜伏(lurking), seems that the man is a fugitive, so I guess he is Acroma.

Although it is likely that we're getting a long arc, I think it is possible that Sun & Moon would be ended in volume 4, and then the title would be changed to USUM.

lolipiece

Staff member
Anabel uses the word 潜伏(lurking), seems that the man is a fugitive, so I guess he is Acroma.

Although it is likely that we're getting a long arc, I think it is possible that Sun & Moon would be ended in volume 4, and then the title would be changed to USUM.

Why would it need to end to change its title? Ruby and Sapphire had its name changed to Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald just fine back then.

Of course, that doesn't mean much since the name was changed back for the volumes, but whatever.

Also, right. They did mention that Colress would be showing up in the volume 3 preview.

I thought they might have decided not to have him appear since he didn't appear at all in volume 3, but I guess not.

lolipiece

Staff member
Oh, Guzma? I was expecting Guzzlord, Celesteela, and Pheromosa since the other three UBs appeared on the last back cover.

e9310103838

The titles:

Flash!! Nebby's secret! 一閃!!ほしぐもちゃんの秘密!
Wreck!! Bruxish ground teeth! 難破!!歯ぎしりハギギシリ!
Take a photograph!! Abandoned site of the megamart! 撮影!!メガやすの跡地!
Charge into!! The Po Town! 突入!!ポータウン!
Melee!! The monsters from the different world! 乱戦!!異世界の怪物!
Truth!! Behind Team Skull! 真相!!スカル団の背後!

:D

TotallyNotCrt

The titles:

Flash!! Nebby's secret! 一閃!!ほしぐもちゃんの秘密!
Wreck!! Bruxish ground teeth! 難破!!歯ぎしりハギギシリ!
Take a photograph!! Abandoned site of the megamart! 撮影!!メガやすの跡地!
Charge into!! The Po Town! 突入!!ポータウン!
Melee!! The monsters from the different world! 乱戦!!異世界の怪物!
Truth!! Behind Team Skull! 真相!!スカル団の背後!

:D
Thanks I was actually going to post these up.
DgWrblRUEAA6xPI.jpg

I had a slightly different take, but it's more or less the same.
14. Flash!! Nebby's secret!
15. Wreck!! Teeth Grinding Bruxish!
16. Snap! The Abandoned Mega Mart!
17. Charge!! Po Town!
18. Brawl!! The Monsters From A Different World!
19. Truth!! Behind the Curtains of Team Skull!

Last edited:

Lucky3

So Colress is going to appear here while he's still one of the main villains in BW2? That's going to be weird.

I can already imagine the awkward conversations between him and Looker to avoid spoiling anything:
''I didn't expect to find you here after what happened back then. '' ''If it wasn't for that person, things would have gone differently.'' ''I never imagined something like that could ever happen.''

Also, I wonder if there's any meaning in the UBs that the International Police doesn't know. Nihilego was important in SM, but what's up with Xurkitree?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
So Colress will be the one who might actually create the Beast Balls? Then that means that Lack-Two will probably fail to catch him in BW2. Now I'm also wondering how the police has gotten their data for some of the UBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.