• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
Last edited:

G-SANtos

https://twitter.com/karubiimunohito/status/1141908027299131393
Lillie confronts Lusamine, Popplio has evolved, Necrozma unfused again and is going to fight Zygarde, and it seems like there's two Moons (but we don't really see the other's face, at least not in that page).

Is Kusaka going to introduce parallel universes now? Are we going into Rainbow Rocket soon? Is it going to be revealed that this arc isn't even happening in the same universe as other arcs and that the Piplup Moon poisoned is actually Platinum's one, but in this universe it never evolved or something (like, maybe this is an universe where Platinum actually got to travel with the bodyguards and as such didn't need to do much battling)?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
https://twitter.com/karubiimunohito/status/1141908027299131393
Lillie confronts Lusamine, Popplio has evolved, Necrozma unfused again and is going to fight Zygarde, and it seems like there's two Moons (but we don't really see the other's face, at least not in that page).

Is Kusaka going to introduce parallel universes now? Are we going into Rainbow Rocket soon? Is it going to be revealed that this arc isn't even happening in the same universe as other arcs and that the Piplup Moon poisoned is actually Platinum's one, but in this universe it never evolved or something (like, maybe this is an universe where Platinum actually got to travel with the bodyguards and as such didn't need to do much battling)?
Or that Metamon copy moon old looks....sm games canonized anime element years ago

e9310103838

Lack-Two's serious, direct and no emotions way of speaking made Black and White feel speechless XD

When White was surprised that he was an Interpol and just a child, he counter-questions White "Were you not also a child when you conduct BW Agency?". And he questioned why Black pay attention to them instead of doing important things first. :p

And the two Moon plot really make me curious. In my opinion this should not be a parallel universe thing, maybe Ditto, Zorua or for other reasons. ;)

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
And about the two Moon plot really make me curious. In my opinion this should not be a parallel universe thing, maybe Ditto, Zorua or for other reasons. ;)
It is what i saying as well.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
That won't end well. I mean, even with a perfect mask, Plumeria is some years older, Sun isn't that dumb... oh, scratch that, I forgot that's the same boy who believed in an empty "deal" with Faba from years ago.

What Faba would want from Sun now? Zygarde is independent, so the zygarde cube is useless to him, Sun it's probably set to kill Faba the moment he does see and, until now, except if RR will be the actual finale, there's nothing more. I'm not actually expecting Red and Blue, or even the Sinnoh trio appearing.

Anyway...what is Lillie saying? Is she telling Mohn is alive?

Moni_22

Anyway...what is Lillie saying? Is she telling Mohn is alive?
My translation:

Lillie: Mother... look...
Lusamine: That pendant...
Lillie: It seems that Captain Mina from Poni Island met someone during this past six months who was keeping it. That person had lost his memories, but it seems like whenever he looked at that photo, he started to cry. Look at this photo...

TotallyNotCrt

Images raws are linked on my twitter: https://twitter.com/dexholdershield/status/1142240546372509697

The chapter starts off with Sun freezing from the cold and he sees Lillie now in her ‘z-powered’ attire. He also realizes he’s basically on top of a Megazord.

After getting the rundown that it’s Zygarde in its 100% forme, Lillie asks Sun to take her along with him. Sun wonders what happened to Moon and uses the Stoutland Search, using their battered Pikachu outfits from when they were in Ultra Deep Sea.

Elsewhere, Moon has been knocked out and is taken by the rock guitarist Pokemon Trainer, Ryuki. Sun asks if Lillie ain’t cold from what she’s wearing and he turns around to see of course she is totally cold! They get stopped by a bunch of Ice-type Pokemon much to Sun’s chagrin as he wants to pass through until suddenly Dong appears out of its Poke Ball. They learn that Dong used to train here and this is where it evolved. (This being an in-game mechanic from the SM/USUM games where Ice-type Pokemon like Crabominable evolves at Mount Lanakila)

They find Lunala, split from Necrozma. Oak says that Necrozma was initially still fused with Lunala, but has since split from it because it wants to take Alola’s light and it has already taken in both Solgaleo and Luanala’s respective energies already.

Dong and Stoutland team up to clear a path, revealing an injured Lusamine still fused with Nihilego and Lillie approaches her mom. Lusamine awakens and starts to break down, wondering why she’s in those hideous clothes again (Flashback being in this manga continuity, she had already chosen these clothes in the past but her mom wanted to preserve her look from when she was a child. It’s not based on Nihilego)

Lusamine continues asking why won’t Lillie listen to her and why does Lillie want her to suffer. Sun tells Lillie to get away from Lusamine, but Lillie stands her ground. Lillie shows her the pendant that Mohn was seen having, saying that he was found with no memories, but he had this pendant and would cry when he looked at it. Lusamine is given the pendant.

Lillie then explains that Lusamine wasn’t abandoned. It was because Mohn had no memory that he couldn’t come back because he didn’t know where to go. Lillie asks Lusamine to come with her and search for him together and brick him back.

Lusamine after struggling to break free from Nihilego successfully does so and it returns back to its ball with Lusamine collapsing shortly afterward. Sun asks Zygarde to take Lusamine and the rest to the closest by hospital, but Zygarde ignores Sun’s commands looking forward intensely at something else. Sun turns around to see why it’s ignoring him and notices Necrozma is standing before them.

Back at the camp, Guzma wakes up because of Hau and notices Hala, refusing to talk to him, telling Hau about his life story. Hala asks Hau what is he here for and that he can’t train him. Hau finds his resolve in saying that he wants to help Alola’s crisis and it’s the number one thing he wants to do right now. Hala asks if he knows why he was refused back then. Hau says he does, but he won’t take no for an answer because he has his own Z-Ring surprising Hala. He says that it just appeared to him one day while he was training on his own with Pikachu and Brionne. Hala finally relents and says that he’ll train Hau. Above them is Kahili and Olivia cheering.

Kahili reveals that it’s been six tough months to gather up the Z-Crystals and Olivia even comments that this is the first time she’s seen so many and wonders what crystal is the one she’s holding.

Elsewhere, Moon finally awakens but finds herself bound. The chapter ends with Moon seeing Faba walking up to her asking her if she’s finally awake, with what appears to be another Moon in her SM clothing attire and a bow behind her.

TheScentedApple

So theres going to be a future chapter where TONS and TONS of Z-Moves are shown I'm assuming because why else would they specifically show Hau having a Primarinium and Kahili with all the 18 standard z-crystals

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So theres going to be a future chapter where TONS and TONS of Z-Moves are shown I'm assuming because why else would they specifically show Hau having a Primarinium and Kahili with all the 18 standard z-crystals

It's not just the standard 18 types. Snorlium, Mewnium, Decidium, Incinium, Primarium, Pikanium, Aloraichium, Tapunium, Eevium, and Marshadium are also among those.

For obvious reasons, a lot of those are probably not going to be seen (heck, there's two Primariums this chapter), so I think it's just to have them appear once.

Status
Not open for further replies.