• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
'ello, 'ello! It's time for Pokespe SWSH for June!
FVvVqLBUcAAS_kz.jpg

FVvVvPSVIAAxpPW.jpg

FVvVxklVsAEq98j.jpg

FVvV0GvUEAA4x4X.jpg

The group splits up! Shirudomiria and Marvin for the Isle of Armor, while Hop, Bede, and Marnie are off to the Crown Tundra!

A certain duo debuts alongside Mustard and Honey! Seems Klara really is acquainted with Moon and Platinum.

Last but not least, Raboot finally receives a nickname: Bit. More computer puns.

Also, the Twitter posted this.

FVvjdP4aUAAUOv3.jpg

What on EARTH happened to your hair, boy?!

Last edited:

G-SANtos

Didn't notice the scans were already up. Soudo is back so soon? What was the point of having him disappear then?

With this still being advertised as SwSh arc, I guess my long time theory about the DLCs being separate arcs is bust. Still strange they advertised "volume 5" as the climax when the story still continues after the Eternatus battle.

And Soudo's wild hair... Is he being taken raised by a Zarude or something?

Didn't expect Raboot's nickname to be Bit. I thought for sure it would be Exa, because that's what comes after Peta. Instead Kusaka chose the more basic computing unit. This probably means nothing, but I find it a weird coincidence that Bit (ビット) contains all the letters in the Japanese name for Raboot (ラビフット).

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Didn't expect Raboot's nickname to be Bit. I thought for sure it would be Exa, because that's what comes after Peta. Instead Kusaka chose the more basic computing unit. This probably means nothing, but I find it a weird coincidence that Bit (ビット) contains all the letters in the Japanese name for Raboot (ラビフット).
I thought it was Bit because Rabbit

Remmie

How does Klara knows Moon and Platinum? Also did this just confirms that Moon and Platinum are sisters? Also finally Raboot has a name, nice. Glad to see Shirudomiria with all her team now. ^^

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So are they going to IoA and CT to gather strong Pokemon to use against Eternatus?

BTW would be neat if Bede catches G-Articuno, Marnie G-Moltres and maybe Hop G-Zapdos?

And Shield and Malvin are getting an Urshifu and maybe Kanto Starter?

Can we give Klara G-Max Venusaur (as Toxtricity is taken) and Avery G-Max Orbeetle??

Lucky3

So are they going to IoA and CT to gather strong Pokemon to use against Eternatus?

BTW would be neat if Bede catches G-Articuno, Marnie G-Moltres and maybe Hop G-Zapdos?

And Shield and Malvin are getting an Urshifu and maybe Kanto Starter?

Can we give Klara G-Max Venusaur (as Toxtricity is taken) and Avery G-Max Orbeetle??
They're just searching for Sword, who they think is probably with the rusted items, and last chapter Shield figured out each of them was in the IoA and CT respectively.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I'm glad things are getting confusing now, for me this is so much more interesting esp as I found the SwSh manga so montonous lately, Eternatus really hyped things up and now it's been fun
I assume it's like RSE, where the DLC islands are the prelude for the final battle against Eternatus
It's still a shame though BDSP and LA never got any arcs, esp with platinum being name dropped

Moni_22

So the poison lady knows another poison lady, makes sense lol. Also I love her Rotomphone design

It's still a shame though BDSP and LA never got any arcs, esp with platinum being name dropped
There was nothing to do with BDSP but considering the time travel aspect, we could have had Platinum at least traveling to the past. A PLA arc could have been really cool, I assumed we wouldn't get one but I really wish we would...

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So the poison lady knows another poison lady, makes sense lol. Also I love her Rotomphone design

There was nothing to do with BDSP but considering the time travel aspect, we could have had Platinum at least traveling to the past. A PLA arc could have been really cool, I assumed we wouldn't get one but I really wish we would...
They could have had Sird return and show us the origin formes of Dialga or Palkia

e9310103838

With regard to the recent hint that Moon and Platinum will appear, is it possible that they are laying the groundwork for the DP remake/ Legends Arceus chapter?

According to Eternatus's Pokedex: "Infinite amounts of energy pour from this Pokémon's enlarged core, warping the surrounding space-time." I don't know if they will actually embody this.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
With regard to the recent hint that Moon and Platinum will appear, is it possible that they are laying the groundwork for the DP remake/ Legends Arceus chapter?

According to Eternatus's Pokedex: "Infinite amounts of energy pour from this Pokémon's enlarged core, warping the surrounding space-time." I don't know if they will actually embody this.
DP remake arc probably won't happen given the games are more or less identical to DP (save for the Grand Underground and Ramadas Park). Legends: Arceus however would be more suited for its own story arc.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
DP remake arc probably won't happen given the games are more or less identical to DP (save for the Grand Underground and Ramadas Park). Legends: Arceus however would be more suited for its own story arc.
What if Lady Platinum is taken back in time to Hisui by Arceus and gets Rowlett?

I can see Adaman with Oshawott and Irida with Cyndaquil and their Evos.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Soudo, Benga and Blake would tell you to get a haircut

e9310103838

Hyde (Mustard's son) also appeared.

Klara tries to give Soudo the medicine she concocted then his hair explodes XD

Mustard asked Soudo if there was anyone he wanted to contact, Soudo hesitated.

Shieldmilia beats Klara easily, making her and Avery (by peek) feel threatened.

At the end Soudo hears the voice of Shieldmilia coming. ;)

Last edited:

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
I wonder if Soudo and Shieldmilia will really be reunited next chapter. I mean, it that is indeed the case then i think it would've been better to start with the Crown Tundra and the rivals side. But we'll see that happens.. Maybe he won't recognize her.

On a side note, i'm liking Klara's range of expressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.