• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

AaaaAAAAAAAH!!!!
Staff member
'ello, 'ello! It's time for Pokespe SWSH for June!

FzI-BJOagAMsyRW.jpg

FzI-EKyagAA65Jt.jpg

FzI-GSMaYAAOpwY.jpg

FzI-H-haMAANfBR.jpg

It's the finale!...of Pokespe SWSH, not Pokespe in general as some people seem to have feared.

Zacian and Zamazenta team up to take down Eternatus.

Peace returns to Galar. The Gym Challenge continues, with Hop and Marnie facing off in the semi-finals.

Sonia's a Professor now. Looks like Marvin will be joining the Master Dojo.

Next time...the Scarlet and Violet chapter begins!

e9310103838

According to information from some people, Tinkatink appeared in this round. And Yamamoto said that there are many plots that he has no time to draw. Some plots will be included in the final mini-volume, and some plots will have to wait for the full volumes to be released.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
So, Scarlet and Violet is finally beginning in the manga, huh. I was starting to wonder if we simply just weren't getting one.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
This might be the fastest and most anticlimatic finale in PokeSpe lol. I mean I guess that this will be eventually expanded but... this certainly was one bizarre arc altogether. I wonder what we'll see next.
That's how I felt about the Sun & Moon finale (& the XY finale, & the BW2 finale, & the ORAS finale), and why I usually drop off Adventures arcs after the first few chapters anymore

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
I'm thinking the volume version will spice up things a little.
After all we never saw Regieleki, Regidrago and Glastier.

Also, when are new volumes usually announced? I really hope Vol.65 gets released next month.
Okay, i checked the Upcoming Release thread and it seems we should know by now if 65 releases in August. Since there is no info yet I'm assuming September then?

Kinda makes sense considering they should be getting ready for the beginning of S/V and the end of Sw/Sh.

lolipiece

AaaaAAAAAAAH!!!!
Staff member
We usually know about upcoming volumes a month or two in advance, so unless they tell us soon, we shouldn't expect it until September. I hope the reason it's taking so long is because of the volume extensions.

lolipiece

AaaaAAAAAAAH!!!!
Staff member
'Ello, 'ello, hola! Ciao and bonjour!

As previously reported, Yamamoto said there is no Pokespe this month. He was kind enough to preview our new protagonist in this month's CoroCoro Ichiban! though.

F1iBUcHaYAAbbln.jpg

Hmm? That's not the default design for either protagonist. I don't think we've had such a change in character design since Red. Is this one of the in-game hairstyles? I can't remember.

Plus, here's the final SWSH cover.

9784091436405.jpg

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

'Ello, 'ello, hola! Ciao and bonjour!

As previously reported, Yamamoto said there is no Pokespe this month. He was kind enough to preview our new protagonist in this month's CoroCoro Ichiban! though.

F1iBUcHaYAAbbln.jpg

Hmm? That's not the default design for either protagonist. I don't think we've had such a change in character design since Red. Is this one of the in-game hairstyles? I can't remember.

Plus, here's the final SWSH cover.

9784091436405.jpg
It’s definitely one of the hairstyles, but the crown is new? Wonder what that’s all about. This might be the first unique protagonist since Emerald. I wonder if the gender will be ambiguous?

lolipiece

AaaaAAAAAAAH!!!!
Staff member
The crown appears to be a King's Rock. So I'm guessing this kid is royalty or thinks they are (a Chuuni protag?)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Guess Koraidon is going to the girl then?

Not going to lie, as a #TeamScarlet person, I didn't like it.

diakyu

A Chuuni protag would be so fun. Something is definitely up with it considering the cap + crown combo. It's exciting to see that it's not just the base designs

e9310103838

SwSh mini-volume 7 back cover.

57d9d1634e42d7d837914d9002c6aa81e6a999d5.jpg

The titles:
The Secret Carrot
The King's Proud Steed
The Darkest Day Again
Strongest Form
Triple Attack
Goodbye Galar

Palamon

Silence is Purple
This...is a rather strange change from what we're used to. I don't think a protagonist in Pokemon Special has ever not used the default design. Going to assume this is probably Violet. Wonder what Scarlet's going to look like in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.