• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August's Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver girl

Yeah, Jirachi seems to be the only sollution for the reviving thing...
But I have no clue what Ruby's last pkmn could be.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
okay now Ruby is kicking butt with Sapphire now what? I hope Courtney is okay!!!! But yeah that did remind me of dragonball

PS: wouldn't it be romantic if his last pokemon was Courtney's ninetales?

Mewbiraxys

Mew The Origin
I dont think it was ninetales/no offence tabby
If that was the case ruby would be saying something like 'i'll avenge courtney with her pokemons' or something along that line. I pretty much suck at writing.
I'd say it would be salamence. Ruby never used this pokemon up until now, when everything seems hopeless. It's like a last resort that ruby prefers not using and since salamence did affect his life, i think salamence fits into the picture best.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Well, if it is Salamence it's name would be Bobo or something. When Ruby nicknames his Pokemon, he takes two connected letters from their Japanese name and doubles it for a cutesy effect. Bobo came from Boomanda, the Japanese for Salamence. Plus, the second and fourth letters are vowels so if it was Courtney's Ninetales, what could you get from Kyuukon? The closest is Koko and his Delcatty is named Coco.

So no, it wouldn't be Ninetales. Although I imagine Ruby says "This is for you, Courtney...". And before you go complaining that Ruby couldn't rename Ninetales, remember Misty; when she gave her Gyarados to Red, he renamed it Gyara. Yep, I got everything covered. it has to be Salamence. I say that because, looking at Ruby's team, they're all elegant, beautiful or muscular (Zuzu), so seeing a Salamence will be cool as it's a direct contrast of his team.

S

Shadowcat

Wow, the update was fast.

For Emerald, this is rather interesting. His Pokemon are fighting? Wow, good character development there. Hm... Noland's up? Spenser and Guile seem to have an odd connection...

For FRLG, GOOD! BLUE'S BACK! WOOTNESS! And don't tell me when Wigglytuff inflates, it's like the one in the recent Harley VS May Grand Festival Episode. It'll be scary.

Anyways, Mew is finally making her return. Maybe Blue's connected or something? Afterall, she has heaps of info on Mew. Remember the Second Volume of Pokespecial? She had a disc full of info on Mew.

o_O @ RSE. I really don't see Ruby with any of those Pokemon. It seems weird to just suddenly introduce a new Pokemon that was hidden for a long time.

Paperfairy

Pokémon Capture Pro
After some thought, it friggin HAS to be Salamence. ^_^

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
yeah I was in Magmajewelshipping mode of course I know it can't be it though it would be romantic if the pokeball came off of her belt and rolled off and he fould it or something. Anyways I totally agree it would be Salamence

Pearl

< I bite!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think it should be a childhood jotho (sorry if i spelt it wrong) pokemon like ummm (2 years later) furret-okay probably not but i don't know

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
roar to the spirits to get back in their own bodies and um plan a date for ruby and Courtney? *coughmagmajewelshippingmodecough*

Ed Elric Bunny

bunny rabbit <3
Eeeeh, the suspense! D: I'm putting my money on Salamence too though, it seems like a good guess.

I hope Ruby's sixth is Celebi....Celebi is the only Pokémon can save a dead person...And Ruby's home is Goldenrod City, near the Ilex Forest. When Celebi appears, Ruby is probably 9 years old...Maybe Ruby meet Celebi after the MaskOfIce event...and Celebi turn to help now.

Haven't Salamence flied off?

Mewbiraxys

Mew The Origin
pokemon260 said:
I hope Ruby's sixth is Celebi....Celebi is the only Pokémon can save a dead person...And Ruby's home is Goldenrod City, near the Ilex Forest. When Celebi appears, Ruby is probably 9 years old...Maybe Ruby meet Celebi after the MaskOfIce event...and Celebi turn to help now.

Haven't Salamence flied off?
One question. How could Ruby catch a legendary pokemon when he only had a poochyena, ralts and skitty in johto? Yes, salamence had flied off, but that doesnt mean ruby will not chase after it and catch it as it affected his life.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
A few random questions though,

1.) Where is Wally in all of this? Surely he can not still be on top of the tower?

2.) (Properly already been answered in a previous issue but) Can't Mewtwo only fight for three minutes?

3.) And Gold has yet to make an appearance as well.

Jade

Myuu...
When ruby flys off in the sky, he can see Wally fly on Flygon and they catch up once again on way to Mossdeep?

silver girl

I also wondered where Wally stays while the others die... >.< Perhaps he brings a pkmn with him that can revive the others.

S

Shadowcat

Lupin: I'll answer your Mewtwo question.

In the Yellow Sage, Mewtwo could only battle out of its Pokeball for three minutes, because Blaine would die if Mewtwo stayed out for more than three minutes. In GSC, Entei broke the connection between Blaine and Mewtwo and Mewtwo was free, so Blaine wouldn't be harmed in anyways even if Mewtwo was out for more than three minutes. Meh, my explaining is bad.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
I wanna kno what the 6th pokemon of Ruby is....darn..i wish there were spoilers for mangas :p

Status
Not open for further replies.