• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aura bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I have a "fiery red" aura, and I've gotten a "stunning pink" before. But fiery red suits me more! ^_^ But yea, my DS is at red...its the best color ever!!! (I think it is!)

wolf fox

OMG What is THAT ??
My aura color was a fiery red & I got a Red Bow (I think..) but I lost it very soon.

Riolu97

Hi there.
Smart Marine Blue and Cobalt Bow.

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
My aura is cool sky blue and I got a Blue Bow(lost it on Sealed Ruins in the future through...).

Matchre

Burn, baby, burn.
"Your aura is a stately silver!"

...So I got the Silver Bow.

I tossed it in the storage bin when I got to the halfway mark of the plot, though, in favor of a second Def. Scarf because my lead kept on getting slaughtered by every other goonie.

This may've been 'cuz I was grossly underlevelled, but...

Riolu97

Hi there.
"Your aura is a stately silver!"

...So I got the Silver Bow.

I tossed it in the storage bin when I got to the halfway mark of the plot, though, in favor of a second Def. Scarf because my lead kept on getting slaughtered by every other goonie.

This may've been 'cuz I was grossly underlevelled, but...
My friend has Darkness and got the Silver Bow to =D (But I think he lost it then he died in Mt. Bristle...)

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
I can't remember what aura I got, but I did get an Orange Bow. I lost it in Quicksand Cave...:(

TheGreatRandoxy

Goldikarp&3reds
Mine was a stunning Orange, and I have the Orange Bow, which is like my ds setting colour :p

Team Energy

Playing What I Want
My aura is a stunning orange and I have two bows, orange bow and I got a brown bow for completing the marowak dojo final maze.

Last edited:

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
I started a new game and set my DS color to dark blue. Now my aura is smart marine blue and got a Cobalt Bow(haven't lost it yet).

m190049

Local psychopath
Your aura color is somewhat based on your DS Menu Color.

It often choses that color, although sometimes it chooses a random one.

I have a Dark Blue Menu, and I got a Cobalt Bow.
I think my Aura was a Smart Marine Blue.

Last edited:

Team Energy

Playing What I Want
I don't kow what mine is but I have all of them rom my friends who restarted and traded them to me and offered them as rewards.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
My Bow was a aqua blue and then I got the Blue Bow

Status
Not open for further replies.