• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aura bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
You know how you get the bow with your aura in it in PMD 2?
Just a survey,what colour and name is yours?
Mine is deep green and it's called a "Virdian Bow". (not sure how to spell it)

Mine is the exact same as martianman40's. The Cobalt Bow.

~MGD. ;150;

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I got an Energetic Yellow and A Yellow Bow

BlazeShadow

Cobalt bow here, too. Does everyone who got it have a blue DS colour?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Mine was a stunning Orange, and I have the Orange Bow.

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
mine was a fiery red. I cant remember what mine was called.Was it that thing you got at the begining?

Ultimatelugia

I stand Alone...
mine was a fiery red. I cant remember what mine was called.Was it that thing you got at the begining?

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
I think mine was a sort of Silver (which makes sense since I have a grey DS)

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I got the Brown Bow. Very uncreative name. Does that mean I'm uncreative? :(

And, I have the old version of the Nintendo DS. Not the lite. And it's a blue-purplish color, so I don't think the Aura thing depends on your DS color.

gardevoir11

The First Princess
Pink Bow for me (too bad I hate pink).

I think the Aura color is somewhat dependent on your DS's color settings, not the color of the DS itself. My DS is set to a light purple color, and I took the test about 5 times, each time getting either pink or purple.

mewfanforlife

I was a fiery red, but I have a blue DS so that has no correlation; however, when it asks for a favorite color on the DS, I inputed red. I think it was a Red Bow when I got it, but I have lost it.

leaf7634

I think i had a Refreshing Green and i still use the Green bow.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
My aura color was a purple/violet and I got the purple bow.

Status
Not open for further replies.