• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aura bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I have a "fiery red" aura, and I've gotten a "stunning pink" before. But fiery red suits me more! ^_^ But yea, my DS is at red...its the best color ever!!! (I think it is!)

wolf fox

OMG What is THAT ??
My aura color was a fiery red & I got a Red Bow (I think..) but I lost it very soon.

Riolu97

Hi there.
Smart Marine Blue and Cobalt Bow.

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
My aura is cool sky blue and I got a Blue Bow(lost it on Sealed Ruins in the future through...).

Matchre

Burn, baby, burn.
"Your aura is a stately silver!"

...So I got the Silver Bow.

I tossed it in the storage bin when I got to the halfway mark of the plot, though, in favor of a second Def. Scarf because my lead kept on getting slaughtered by every other goonie.

This may've been 'cuz I was grossly underlevelled, but...

Riolu97

Hi there.
"Your aura is a stately silver!"

...So I got the Silver Bow.

I tossed it in the storage bin when I got to the halfway mark of the plot, though, in favor of a second Def. Scarf because my lead kept on getting slaughtered by every other goonie.

This may've been 'cuz I was grossly underlevelled, but...

My friend has Darkness and got the Silver Bow to =D (But I think he lost it then he died in Mt. Bristle...)

TheGreatRandoxy

Goldikarp&3reds
Mine was a stunning Orange, and I have the Orange Bow, which is like my ds setting colour :p

Team Energy

My aura is a stunning orange and I have two bows, orange bow and I got a brown bow for completing the marowak dojo final maze.

Last edited:

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
I started a new game and set my DS color to dark blue. Now my aura is smart marine blue and got a Cobalt Bow(haven't lost it yet).

m190049

Local psychopath
Your aura color is somewhat based on your DS Menu Color.

It often choses that color, although sometimes it chooses a random one.

I have a Dark Blue Menu, and I got a Cobalt Bow.
I think my Aura was a Smart Marine Blue.

Last edited:

Team Energy

I don't kow what mine is but I have all of them rom my friends who restarted and traded them to me and offered them as rewards.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
My Bow was a aqua blue and then I got the Blue Bow

Status
Not open for further replies.