• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

AuraChannelerChris's Lucario & Riolu HQ

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
A preview artwork for the next chapter in "The Bond of Aura" titled "A Pokemon & The Internet."

927513-doC14VmnlM_tIkrw.png

After his reading skills have steadily become better, Chris went ahead to teach Lucario more technical stuff (though he wants to see if Lucario can suddenly learn more complicated things right away). Using some creative ways for the Pokemon to use computer equipment, Lucario got very curious about what he could find using search engines.

In a few words, he spent one hour too many staring at muscular Lucario (because he feels that he should look powerful) until he reached NSFW (Not Safe For Work) territory, which prompted him to scream his head off with a frozen look. Hearing this, Chris came into the room and immediately covered his eyes. Panic ensued right after.

...BTW, nice Kirby picture in the background, don't you think?

"Lucario!" Chris called out as he neared his room. Once he entered, his voice quickly got altered as he watched what had happened. "I heard you screaming! What is going o-MOTHER OF GOD!" He covered his eyes.

"I-I swear I didn't know this could show up!" Lucario yelled, his eyes still frozen on the hideous thing on the monitor's screen. "I-I-I was just looking at strong-looking Lucario so that I could one day look like the-"

"Forget that and get out of that page!"

Unfortunately, Lucario was too much panicked to think straight, and he accidentally zoomed in. "A-aah!" he yelped.

Chris made a mistake by moving his hands down. "AGH!" he yelped and screamed, turning away. This continued for a long while...

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Oh, wait. It looks like I've completely ignored posting my previous artwork in a while. So here, I'll give you a double treat.

927513-doC14VmnlM_tIkrw.png

A preview artwork for the next chapter in "The Bond of Aura" titled "A Pokemon & The Internet."

After his reading skills have steadily become better, Chris went ahead to teach Lucario more technical stuff (though he wants to see if Lucario can suddenly learn more complicated things right away). Using some creative ways for the Pokemon to use computer equipment, Lucario got very curious about what he could find using search engines.

In a few words, he spent one hour too many staring at muscular Lucario (because he feels that he should look powerful) until he reached NSFW (Not Safe For Work) territory, which prompted him to scream his head off with a frozen look. Hearing this, Chris came into the room and immediately covered his eyes. Panic ensued right after.

...BTW, nice Kirby picture in the background, don't you think?

"Lucario!" Chris called out as he neared his room. Once he entered, his voice quickly got altered as he watched what had happened. "I heard you screaming! What is going o-MOTHER OF GOD!" He covered his eyes.

"I-I swear I didn't know this could show up!" Lucario yelled, his eyes still frozen on the hideous thing on the monitor's screen. "I-I-I was just looking at strong-looking Lucario so that I could one day look like the-"

"Forget that and get out of that page!"

Unfortunately, Lucario was too much panicked to think straight, and he accidentally zoomed in. "A-aah!" he yelped.

Chris made a mistake by moving his hands down. "AGH!" he yelped and screamed, turning away. This continued for a long while...

954848--1sVZVJAXIshXYH8.png
The colored version of the cover page for the second part of the TWEWY arc in "The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest," which features Joshua prominently. Take in mind that the TWEWY art style has done quite a number on most characters that don't belong to the game. Oh, also, the CAT graffiti was added in the background for good measure.

As they walked through Shibuya, the team wondered if they could win the Reapers' Game without expecting a dirty trick from the higher ups. Neku's enigmatic partner of the week Joshua casually chuckled and said, "Don't worry, guys. I know how to fill all kinds of holes."

Everyone pretty much stopped walking to stare in utter shock. Neku silently obscured his face as a giggling Joshua grinned to himself... For a moment, everyone else thought he meant what he said.

"Neku, couldn't you have picked someone else that wasn't him?" Ness asked.

"He picked me before I could do anything," Neku said. "And there's no way one can de-partner from one another..."

"The sheer amount of innuendos that come out from his mouth irks me," Soren said.

"I know, but why did he chuckle when I said that nobody would touch my sword?" Ike asked, and everyone stared incredulously at him. Save for Joshua, who was several feet away from listening to their conversation.

"...I have no comments for that," Fox said.

"Neither do I," Chris said.

"I hate the Reapers' Game..." Pichu muttered to himself.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
They're people. Of course they need breaks.

974613-l5On-hPN-r40x8O6.png

Saving worlds from otherworldly threats takes a heavy toll, so that's why the Smashers can relax by having break times. Although many of them like eating, Chris would rather have Lucario stop training instead of eating something. (As a little note, Chris is using the Black Mage job in this pic).

"Where did you even get a 2-ton dumbbell?" Chris asked.

"Manufactured by Master Hand," Lucario said, his full attention in his dumbbell reps. "It really builds up muscle mass."

"That's nice and all, but you need to take a break soon before Kirby here eats all the fruit in the table."

"Dibs on the bananas!" Diddy called out.

"The ketchup bottle is off-limits for everyone except for me!" Pikachu said, his tone sounding like a threat.

"Yay, apple!" Pichu rejoiced, seeing an apple falling to his side due to Kirby hopping into the air after finding an overgrow peach.

Chris sighed. "Try eating while exercising," he suggested Lucario.

Lucario smiled a bit and went over with his dutiful trainer to the table. And now he was multi-tasking between the dumbbell, eating, and talking.

Pikachu looked sly. "It's not always enough for a broken Lucario, huh," he muttered.

"He's such an overachiever," Pichu commented, before happily munching his apple.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Welcome to the mini-series called "(Insert Name Here) Meets Lucario"! Be amused as (my favorite) people meet Lucario (and friends), who might or might not like them at all.

980430-0OrBxRjW02TNDtRw.png

Today's random video game character is our favorite pun master obsessed with blood, death, pain, and especially hexes: the smiling, happy-go-lucky Dark Mage Henry from Fire Emblem: Awakening.

"You resemble Anubis, the God of Death!" Henry said with a lot of enthusiasm. "Coolio! I can't stop to think the wonderful hexes I can combine with your extreme power!"

"No," Lucario said, seeing that Chris was shrinking in fear at the prospect.

"Ahh, come on! It's gonna be fun!" Henry said. "Those spikes should give some KILLER hugs! Heheheheh! Get it? Killer?"

"Yes," Lucario said, not amused at the joke.

"So what do you say? Let us bathe in our enemies' blood while drinking juice! Just imagine their squirming faces once you stab 'em with your wrist spikes!"

"I'd rather not."

"Hee hee. What a hex of a guy you are! I like you!" It was around that time Chris couldn't stand Henry's happy smile that he fainted.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Welcome to one of my series of drawings: the Job System. Here, watch as how Chris shares his rather long job list with other Smashers to grant them new powers. Especially, they all get variations of new clothes through magic.

1006637-izGOZ_Uw2DiWc14J.png

Compatible With: Mario & Luigi

Innate Skill: Uh... A mage hat that obscures your face! (Dark face varies between users)

Changes: Increased magic offense & defense, decreased physical offense and defense

Black Mages control three elements of magic, and possibly even more like Bio and Demi. In case fighting at close-range is a no-no, these guys really put the hurt. Just, don't make them attack with their staffs. They're losing time doing that.

"W-why are we dangerously mixing fire, ice, and thunder into one single spell?" Luigi asked, pulling his hat down.

"To challenge logic by putting those three illogical spells and chunk them to the enemies," Mario said. "But there's a logical explanation for this."

"And that explanation is...fantasy," Meta Knight spoke. "...I'm starting to get annoyed by this ultimate reason of logic we always come up with."

"But it looks so beautiful!" Peach pipped up.

"As always, you're not seeing the full picture of this..." Olimar muttered to himself.

"Ignore the big ball of doom over our heads," Pikachu said, looking up at the towering Lucario. "Lookin' nice with that hat on, you!"

"Can I stop getting the jobs that cripple my strength?" Lucario asked. "In practice, I don't feel much of a difference, but still..."

"But...you look so cool with the hat on..." Chris muttered.

"U-um, you like it that much?" Lucario suddenly smiled and looked proud, putting his staff down. "Then I'm obliged to do my best with this job."

Pichu made a sly smile as Chris looked content. Turning to Kirby, he said, "I like how he's wrapped around Chris's pinky."

"I know, but...yay, phantasmagorical candy in my staff!" Kirby rejoiced, fighting the urge to swallow his staff.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
1012559-s4Wf5nA47y3SHGk0.png

Chris has a very soft spot for cute creatures. That feeling used to be hidden in the real world until he was able to travel through the universes. As a result, his heart melts and his mind echoes with squeals of delight whenever he encounters something remotely adorable. (He can never let go of Kirby off from his arms, and...Pikachu bends Chris around his little finger, morbidly enough).

Would you look at that! He found a stray Riolu. Avoiding killer hug territory, the two start frolicking about, while a dutiful Lucario watches from a distance unless he's asked to come along. Let the nose-rubbing begin!

(Note: That stray Riolu is actually holding a dark past...)

"Oh my god, YOU'RE SOOOOOO ADORABLE!" Chris squealed with delight as he picked the stray Riolu from the ground. Immediately, he rubbed his nose with his, and the Riolu started giggling with glee and wagging his tail. "Please, please, never leave me!"

"Riiiiiii! (I feel warm and fuzzy!)" the Riolu barked happily. "Ri! (What's warm and fuzzy like?)"

"See that Lucario? He's super strong. Why don't you come with us and stay for a while? I'll feed you and everything!" The Riolu hugged him and Chris sighed with pleasure. "I have no regrets in this world anymore..." Lucario chuckled and pulled the two of them to his side.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So I think everyone knows that Wind Waker is getting a complete HD upgrade (unlike Devil May Cry) for the Wii U. But personally, I think the bigger piece of news is that Nintendo is finally acknowledging EarthBound by releasing it in the Wii U Virtual Console (apparently, the music wasn't the reason why it was held back all this time, but maybe it was an enemy that resembled an artwork that's in red tape).

1032534-VtvP8g9sSHuCye3V.png

Enough history! Let's see how Toon Link and Ness handle the news. I liked how simplistic Chris came out in this one. He's seen here using the PK Kid job, which borrows heavily from Ness's moveset.

"Something tells me you knew Ness was going to join him in this weird celebration," Lucario told Chris as they watched the two children endlessly toss money out into the wind.

"I'll be honest," Chris began," I expected him to do it, too."

"ALL OUR MONEY!" Ness and Toon Link jovially yelled.

"...Does this imply that they have the consoles, too?" Chris asked.

"Master Hand copied your games and consoles and gave each one of them to everyone," Lucario explained.

"Oh... Sweet."

"Even Mewtwo, but he blew his copies with his mind...but I haven't seen Snake coming out of his room for a long time now."

"Oh... Creepy."

(On an unrelated note, today is Morgan's birthday in FE: Awakening. Happy Birthday, you ditzy tactician!)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I always found Klonoa a charming character when I saw him first. If you ask me, he got more charisma than Pac-Man.

1041217-BmEl-OlIRjySyR7H.png

So here you go. A crossover picture between Kirby and Rejected Sonic Character Desi-I mean, Klonoa. It's like a dream come true, except don't ask him about the nightmares he got from being inside Kirby's mouth.​