• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aurawave's Gallery (sprites and drawings)

Aurawave

Zexion on BMGf
Just a taste of my stuff. Any critiques?
kcrop.jpg

"Karuakaw the tiger"

pikachuneon.gif

"Pikarainbow"

ninetales.gif

"Rainbowninetales"

draggypixalover2.gif
"dragonair scratch" (using sugimori as a reference)

glitchraikou2.gif

"Glitch Raikou"

emilydrawingzoroark2.jpg

Cropped version of "Zoroark"

dialgapalkia.gif

"Dalkia"

th006charizardanimated1.gif

"stonechar"

Opinions?

Aurawave

Zexion on BMGf
Sorry for the late (late late) reply..

Yeah, you could use anything! Just give credit to Aurawave. :3
I'll try entei and suicune.. Entei with fire and Suicune with water. How about it?

Thanks. xD

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
Not bad. Your work on paper outclasses your work with sprites, I believe. However, I believe your scan quality is lacking in your physical art; much too grainy, and lined paper is really a big no-no.
Not about to judge someone's spritework, since I don't sprite myself. I do dig the glitch Raikou, though. Seems believable as an in-game error.
Clean up your scans. Also, take a little more time with your work, and your abilities will start to sparkle a little more.

(as a side note, curse you, serebiiforums. every time i think i've escaped, i find myself crawling back)

Aurawave

Zexion on BMGf
Agh, my thread is dead.

I have a couple more drawings though. I hope BUMPs are allowed here.
I've improved, i think.
allthistime.gif

ifyoucatchit.gif

goodgraphix.gif

that last one was for a shop on kh vids.

also, yes, I know, I should really draw on regular paper, and use less stupid colored pencils, but when the time comes that i have an idea, i only have lined paper. Which is a weird convenience.

Aurawave

Zexion on BMGf
Thanks, dude.

Also, if anyone's wondering what kind of program i use for ALL of this, it's coreFx.