1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Aureliashipping (Ash x Lillie)

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Peter Harrison, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Peter Harrison

Peter Harrison Active Member

This is the shipping for Ash and Lillie. This is my favourite shipping, since I think Lillie is quite a good character. My favourite moments between these 2 is when they were alone together with the egg.

Rules:
    1. No spamming
    2. No bashing other members
    3. No plagiarized stuff
    4. No innapropriate stuff
    5. Respect each others opioions.

Question : What is your favourite Aureliashipping moment?

2. Zhydra

Zhydra Master of Chaos!

I don't support this ship 100% but I know a few moments that stand out outside of the cute.

Most of the Aether Arc was Ash being there for Lillie during her turmoils. It was good bonding all around and it was cute.

The next one that is shipping specific was the one redeemable thing about the latest episode about Rotom. Where Ash was in emotional turmoil, Lillie came to give him a heart to heart talk like the good friend she is.