• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~Ausgirl's RNG Trade Shop!~*~

interested in ur eevee, shellos, volcarona, cobalion, virizion

Ausgirl

interested in ur eevee, shellos, volcarona, cobalion, virizion

Responded in your trade thread.

Okay. I've also got some of my own RNG'ed Shiny Flawless, and some Shiny Events obtained from other Trade Shops. I also have some non-Shiny Events, if you're interested.

Since there's multiple people assisting in his shop could you list all of your trade worthy stuff here, thanks.

Last edited:

Kiy7866

I guess.

All of the pokemon currently listed use the OT: Rachael ID: 52161. My Pokecheck account is set to private which means that only I can view or download them.

Do you have a trade shop on serebii?

I'm not that new actually -I've just changed my username a few times, lol. I've finally found one that I like enough to use for all my pokemon online stuff.

No im actually shop owner from other forum :D im currently done collectiong s/f pokedex and im hunting for thenon public diffrent nature f/s , diffrent ability(dw) or 4th 3th gen move f/s pokes or self rnged pokemon :D

Im also intrested in your
Fully-redis

#116 Horsea Lv. 1 (m)
Adamant |Sniper
31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
-Bubble
-Outrage
-Substitute
Fully-redis

#637 Volcarona Lv. 70 (m)
Modest |Flame Body
31|30|30|30|31|31 (HP Water 70) EVs: UT
-Silver Wind
-Quiver Dance
-Heat Wave
-Bug Buzz
Non-redis

#646 Kyurem Lv. 75 (genderless)
Timid |Pressure
-Glaciate
-Dragon Pulse
-Imprison
-Endeavor
Non-redis

Pick something from here
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/364...-event-event-sets-new-update-7-23-13/4.htm#57

Last edited:
victini- adamant is flawless, jolly I believe is 31/31/31/XX/31/31, I also have a naïve one not listed with hp ice I believe iv's are 30/30/30/31/31/31
meloetta- both modest and timid are flawless, I also have these naïve with hp ice 30/31/30/31/31/31, I also have a calm/naïve that are flawless
keldeo- timid I have ones with HP Ghost 31/2/31/31/30/31 , with hp ice 31/30/30/31/31/31 and also have a timid that is flawless, modest I believe is flawless in everything but attack,also have a modest hp Ghost
Mew- both timid and modest are flawless
celebi- timid I have 3 different ones with HP Fire HP Ice and one that is flawless, I also have a modest and calm that is flawless
jirachi- timid I have ones that have HP Fire and flawless, also have natures of bold/adamant/jolly that are flawless

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm not that new actually -I've just changed my username a few times, lol. I've finally found one that I like enough to use for all my pokemon online stuff.

what was your old usernames >.> i never noticed you by your new so yeah lol and kiy doesn't have a trade shop here but he has traded me legal stuff so far for rng requests i work at silentreaper's shop welcome to the trade forum i know you you say your not new but i still say you need anything i can help don't hesitate to pm me...

Last edited:

Ausgirl

No im actually shop owner from other forum :D im currently done collectiong s/f pokedex and im hunting for thenon public diffrent nature f/s , diffrent ability(dw) or 4th 3th gen move f/s pokes or self rnged pokemon :D

Im also intrested in your
Fully-redis

#116 Horsea Lv. 1 (m)
Adamant |Sniper
-Bubble
-Outrage
-Substitute
Fully-redis

#637 Volcarona Lv. 70 (m)
Modest |Flame Body
31|30|30|30|31|31 (HP Water 70) EVs: UT
-Silver Wind
-Quiver Dance
-Heat Wave
-Bug Buzz
Non-redis

#646 Kyurem Lv. 75 (genderless)
Timid |Pressure
-Glaciate
-Dragon Pulse
-Imprison
-Endeavor
Non-redis

Pick something from here
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/364...-event-event-sets-new-update-7-23-13/4.htm#57

Will do, but check here for a response cos I don't have a neoseeker account.

victini- adamant is flawless, jolly I believe is 31/31/31/XX/31/31, I also have a naïve one not listed with hp ice I believe iv's are 30/30/30/31/31/31
meloetta- both modest and timid are flawless, I also have these naïve with hp ice 30/31/30/31/31/31, I also have a calm/naïve that are flawless
keldeo- timid I have ones with HP Ghost 31/2/31/31/30/31 , with hp ice 31/30/30/31/31/31 and also have a timid that is flawless, modest I believe is flawless in everything but attack,also have a modest hp Ghost
Mew- both timid and modest are flawless
celebi- timid I have 3 different ones with HP Fire HP Ice and one that is flawless, I also have a modest and calm that is flawless
jirachi- timid I have ones that have HP Fire and flawless, also have natures of bold/adamant/jolly that are flawless

Ausome! Can I get the Mew (timid) and Jirachi (timid)?

Last edited:

elyk800

Hi there! I am interested in the following: Are you interested in other shiny flawless Pokemon? I don't have any flawless shiny events.

#532 Timburr Lv. 1 (m)
Adamant |Guts
-Drain Punch
-Mach Punch
-Bulk Up
-Payback
Fully-redis

#072 Tentacool Lv. 1 (f)
Bold |Rain Dish
-Poison Sting
-Rapid Spin
-Ice Beam
-Scald
Fully-redis

#129 Magikarp Lv. 1 (f)
Adamant |Rattled
-Splash
Fully-redis

#058 Growlithe Lv. 1 (m)
Adamant |Flash Fire
-Close Combat
-Flare Blitz
-Fire Spin
-Leer
Fully-redis

#060 Poliwag Lv. 1 (f)
Bold |Swift Swim
-Water Sport
Fully-redis

Are you interested in other shiny flawless Pokemon? I don't have any flawless shiny events. Some Shiny Flawless Pokemon I have are Rotom, Riolu, Slowpoke, Larvesta and Gligar. I have other pending trades that will get me shiny flawless Taillow, Sigilyph, and Skarmory.

Ausgirl

Hi there! I am interested in the following: Are you interested in other shiny flawless Pokemon? I don't have any flawless shiny events.

#532 Timburr Lv. 1 (m)
Adamant |Guts
-Drain Punch
-Mach Punch
-Bulk Up
-Payback
Fully-redis

#072 Tentacool Lv. 1 (f)
Bold |Rain Dish
-Poison Sting
-Rapid Spin
-Ice Beam
-Scald
Fully-redis

#129 Magikarp Lv. 1 (f)
Adamant |Rattled
-Splash
Fully-redis

#058 Growlithe Lv. 1 (m)
Adamant |Flash Fire
-Close Combat
-Flare Blitz
-Fire Spin
-Leer
Fully-redis

#060 Poliwag Lv. 1 (f)
Bold |Swift Swim
-Water Sport
Fully-redis

Are you interested in other shiny flawless Pokemon? I don't have any flawless shiny events. Some Shiny Flawless Pokemon I have are Rotom, Riolu, Slowpoke, Larvesta and Gligar. I have other pending trades that will get me shiny flawless Taillow, Sigilyph, and Skarmory.

Do you have a trade shop on Serebii?

yah sure let me know a good time for u to trade, n do i just pick 2 pokes since u just picked 2?

No I'm happy with the current deal.

Last edited:

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Wait!.. can you please tell me which ones of your SF's are DW's(With special ability)?

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic

Ausgirl

Last edited:

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Can i please get these 5?

#060 Poliwag Lv. 1 (f)
Bold |Swift Swim
-Water Sport
Fully-redis

#072 Tentacool Lv. 1 (f)
Bold |Rain Dish
-Poison Sting
-Rapid Spin
-Ice Beam
-Scald
Fully-redis

#129 Magikarp Lv. 1 (f)
Adamant |Rattled
-Splash
Fully-redis

#207 Gligar Lv. 1 (f)
Impish |Immunity
-Double-Edge
-X-Scissor
-Poison Jab
-Venoshock
Fully-redis

#371 Bagon Lv. 1 (f)
Naïve |Sheer Force
-Rage
-Bite
Fully-redis

elyk800

Do you have a trade shop on Serebii?

No I don't. I was thinking of making one, but I haven't got one right now though, sorry!