• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~Ausgirl's RNG Trade Shop!~*~

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
I can trade all day today. Let me know when you can trade. Thanks.

I lost internet the last few days.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
can't you make an exception?

she just feels that people that have a shop she more willing nothing personal...its just she can trust a shop or a really good friend more then just some random person that asks just saying :/ nothing personal just saying ^_^ sorry ausgirl i tend to go through other trade shop threads explaining when people don't understand or mostly see something suspicious...i hope you don't mind ;)

ShaoWeh

Hi i'm interested in your
#133 Eevee Lv. 1 (m)
Timid |Adaptability
31|30|30|31|31|31 (HP Ice 70) EVs: UT
-Tail Whip
-Tackle
-Helping Hand
I have a shiny, flawless female calm Frillish I can offer

Kiy7866

Edit: I updated the rules, my friend codes and added Shiny Froslass to my new blacklist section.
Hello i just saw you were making a new shop at neoseeker :D congrats and welcome oh and yes if you can i can trade this saturday or sunday afternoon

Ausgirl

Hello i just saw you were making a new shop at neoseeker :D congrats and welcome oh and yes if you can i can trade this saturday or sunday afternoon

Yeah I run three shops now, lol. I figured neoseeker was the best place to go to get shinies and dw event pokemon...

Either Saturday or Sunday is fine.

ShaoWeh

I got it from a trade so it wasnt rng by me.

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
Hi there, I was wondering if your shiny flawless ditto was still available. And wanted to know if your only going to trade it for another shiny flawless? I don't Have any shiny flawless, but I do have some shinies with anywhere from 2-4 flawless stats and ill be getting 4 copies of the 3 new events coming out for the shiny dialga, palkia and girantina if you wanted the best out of the ones i get i would totally trade the whole set for it :)