• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Australia Says Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
And christ, are you people f*cking retarded?
IT WAS NOT 200 YEARS AGO

The stolen generation ended in the early 1970's.

Get it through your heads.

You seem to think the stolen generation is the only way white people ever ****ed you over?

You're dead wrong son.

All you can do is swear at me and rave, you have no proof because you are wrong. DEAL WITH IT.

OzBlackman

OzCommunist
You seem to think the stolen generation is the only way white people ever ****ed you over?

You're dead wrong son.

All you can do is swear at me and rave, you have no proof because you are wrong. DEAL WITH IT.

Ha! No. White people f*cked us over in numerous ways. Basically by stealing our country, but I can't complain about that really. I'm half white. So BTW, I can say stuff about white people.

I've been listening to people like you all my life. It's pathetic.

"YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF DRUNKS WHO MOOCH OFF THE GOVERNMENT!"

Why don't you look back at your family line "son", I guarantee your ancestors were a bunch of prostitutes, rapists and convicts who died of Syphilis in their 30's. DEAL WITH IT.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
Why don't you look back at your family line "son", I guarantee your ancestors were a bunch of prostitutes, rapists and convicts who died of Syphilis in their 30's. DEAL WITH IT.

Given my grandfather is an English war veteran, my grandmother is a who migrated with my grandfather after the second world war, my other side are settlers who came by choice (as Scotland kinda sucked economically in that period) - most of them owned hotels. None of my ancestry can be traced back to convicts.

You are wrong, your assumptions are poor. Deal with it.

Last edited:

OzBlackman

OzCommunist
Given my grandfather is an English war veteran, my grandmother is a Scot who and they migrated with my grandfather after the second world war, my other side are settlers who came by choice (as Scotland kinda sucked economically in that period) - most of them owned hotels. None of my ancestry can be traced back to convicts.

You are wrong, your assumptions are poor. Deal with it.

I'm not talking about your family in the 1900's. I'm a little bit further back than that.

And say "YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE WRONG DEAL WITH IT" isn't an argument. You're an idiot. A racist one at that. Go back to England.

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
I'm not talking about your family in the 1900's. I'm a little bit further back than that.

Well, I've actually got data going back as far as is available on records. Nothing to worry about in the last 400 years.

And say "YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE WRONG DEAL WITH IT" isn't an argument. You're an idiot. A racist one at that. Go back to England.

Why don't you just stop using the white mans computer, wearing the white mans clothes, living in the white mans lodgings, and go put on your loin cloth, grab your spear and kill your own meals eh? Because that makes as much sense as me going back to England. It also adds credibility to your "aboriginals lived well" ramble.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
ITT: fuckheads don't know how to use verdana.

I don't see the point in fighting over this; take your sorry and move on. That is, unless you think you can do better elsewhere. Then, by all means, go there and see if you have it any better.

IT WAS NOT 200 YEARS AGO

The stolen generation ended in the early 1970's.
Hypocritical idiot.

??????

That guy.
If whites in Australia can apologize for their previous wrongdoings, why can't the British and Americans apologize to the Natives, and Blacks?

I applaud the White Australians.

RYKUU

Water Trainer
why thank you,
this was a really proud day to be Australian indeed.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
why can't the British and Americans apologize to the Natives, and Blacks?

this is just a guess but it's probably because they aren't complaining as much.

NES

Flip me to the side!
I think people should stop to make a difference in between white people and the rest, because is going nowhere.

Also, i believe the apology of your country to these citizens is right even if "this is another generation", sure it is but it doesn't affect any of you to reckon something bad was made in the past;more than an apology it was just reckoning these mistakes of past generations.They are not taking anything from you, regular user, and is intended to conciliate things with them!.Of course SPPF sucks so everything debatable turns into a flame war.

In the end both of you share the same citizenship!.Making differences like aboriginal and white is just ridiculous and until it stops then you'll argue forever.

Last edited:

eeveefox

Originally Posted by BlAcKyBoI
lol, That is so my family.My ancestory line is made up of prostitutes and petty theives that were transported out with the penal colonies.Go me!

I'm okay with people from other countries stating their opinions on this topic but when people who don't live here think they can make sweeping comments about Aboriginals it really annoys me.
this is just a guess but it's probably because they aren't complaining as much.
You would be complaining to if your family had been treated with injustice for 100s of years.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I'm an African-American. there's a good chance my family was part of the slave trade. I haven't complained about it once in my life. I've never seen other races do it as well.

eeveefox

I'm an African-American. there's a good chance my family was part of the slave trade. I haven't complained about it once in my life. I've never seen other races do it as well.
but what you have to understand is if the American government didn't acknowledge that they did a bad thing and said stuff like it didn't happen ,you would be complaing.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
if I had a family member die because of it but the government never said anything about it, I certainly wouldn't complain as it's technically not their fault.

eeveefox

if I had a family member die because of it but the government never said anything about it, I certainly wouldn't complain as it's technically not their fault.
The exact apology said they were sorry for what the government at the time did.It was techinally the governments fault.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
the government of that time, yes. simply saying sorry merely just says they feel bad for you.

in other words, there's a difference between me saying I'm sorry for slapping you and me saying I'm sorry for a guy slapping you.

eeveefox

the government of that time, yes. simply saying sorry merely just says they feel bad for you.

in other words, there's a difference between me saying I'm sorry for slapping you and me saying I'm sorry for a guy slapping you.

So you would prefer everyone denying you were slapped by anyone?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
not saying sorry isn't the same as denying.

Status
Not open for further replies.