• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Australia Says Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeveefox

not saying sorry isn't the same as denying.
I know, but the apology was acknowledgement.The former government denied the whole thing happened, that's why everyone was so upset.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
then that's the former government's problem. I wouldn't complain about it to the current government because they had nothing to do with it.

eeveefox

then that's the former government's problem. I wouldn't complain about it to the current government because they had nothing to do with it.
I don't understand why you are so againist the apology.It didn't hurt anybody to do it and it might make a lot of people feel a lot better.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I'm not against the apology at all. I'm giving why I wouldn't complain and why it's pointless to complain if they didn't give one at all.

The_Panda

恭喜發財
.TraX. said:
We own you. Deal with it.

We came here, kicked your arses and ****ed your women. 200 years later an apology is cause for celebration for your people. Yeah I'd say you've been ****ed and don't even know it.

I suggest you watch the television programme "Babakueria".

WarriorPrincess said:
Aboriginals still live in the best damn country on earth and they're still complaining.
I think more people have a right to complain.

You do realise to Aboriginals in remote communities they are a word away from the luxuries of urban life.

I don't know what equality is anymore because they've already got more fecking rights than us, and they're still asking.

One of the greatest things about our government is that we can assist others who need it. Yes, aboriginal communities receive more assistance than white ones - because they need assistance much more.

GhostAnime said:
I'm an African-American. there's a good chance my family was part of the slave trade. I haven't complained about it once in my life. I've never seen other races do it as well.

The difference is here in Australia the government was doing things like the stolen generation only thirty years ago.

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
The former government denied the whole thing happened, that's why everyone was so upset.

Rofl, what the hell made you think that?

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
BlAcKyBoI is a hypocritical person full of fail and AIDS.

"But we have Cars, TV, Guns!"

Greeeeeat inventions. Thanks for them all guys! Now we can pollute the Earth, become even stupider (just like facetious) and blow the brains out of the innocent.

And computers, and writing, and basic amenities, correct?

FAIL.

White people are alcoholic losers in some cases too. Bringing alcohol into it is not even a decent argument.

I fail to see how it is unfair. You simply CAN NOT argue that a large percentage of Aboriginals are alcoholics.

And say "YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE WRONG DEAL WITH IT" isn't an argument. You're an idiot. A racist one at that. Go back to England.

OH HAI IS DIS A POT CALLIN DA KATTLE BLACKZ? I BE THINKIN SO!

Oh, and your a disgrace you hypocritical "I hate Pokemon and you're all losers (Even though I'm on here all day)" white retard. You clearly know nothing about the history of this country and why it is in state that it's in. Pig.

I don't like white people. We're even.

I'm just standing up for my people. facetious is just a typical, ignorant white Australian.

Rave

Banned

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Its funny that you brought it up again. How ironic.

You're surely helping things out.

Indeed. It seems the standard of mini mods here has fallen lower, if that's at all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.