1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Australian players

Discussion in 'Pokemon GO Discussion' started by MattySadler, Sep 20, 2018.

1. MattySadler

MattySadler Well-Known Member

Hey guys I am two Pokemon away from finally completing the Kanto Dex. If any Australian players on here could message and help me hatch a Kangaskhan from a 7km egg that would be greatly appreciated.

I tried doing this on Twitter and found myself swamped by Japanese players...

2. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

Just so you know, Australian players have nothing to do with getting Kangaskhan from 7 km eggs. During the currently running event, you can get Kangskhan, and the other Kanto Regionals, from any 7 km egg you receive during the event. It doesn't matter who sends it.

3. MattySadler

MattySadler Well-Known Member

Oh great

4. Bus

Bus Well-Known Member

Its a shame you can't trade long distance. I went on vacation (Pacific Island cruise via Royal Caribbean) and managed to catch myself 2 Khangaskhan, a Chatot, and a Volbeat while I was in Sydney. Couldn't even load the app in Vanuatu, New Caledonia, or the Loyalty Islands though; apparently they're too far out in the Pacific boonies.