• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Australian players

MattySadler

Hey guys I am two Pokemon away from finally completing the Kanto Dex. If any Australian players on here could message and help me hatch a Kangaskhan from a 7km egg that would be greatly appreciated.

I tried doing this on Twitter and found myself swamped by Japanese players...

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Just so you know, Australian players have nothing to do with getting Kangaskhan from 7 km eggs. During the currently running event, you can get Kangskhan, and the other Kanto Regionals, from any 7 km egg you receive during the event. It doesn't matter who sends it.

MattySadler

Oh great

Bus

Its a shame you can't trade long distance. I went on vacation (Pacific Island cruise via Royal Caribbean) and managed to catch myself 2 Khangaskhan, a Chatot, and a Volbeat while I was in Sydney. Couldn't even load the app in Vanuatu, New Caledonia, or the Loyalty Islands though; apparently they're too far out in the Pacific boonies.