• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~Australian Viewers!!!~*~

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
I'm going to try and take this seriously but I'm having difficulty in understanding what you saying.=(

So we got to say where we watch pokemon but can't say the channel or the show it airs on?

EDIT: I'll attempt it anyway.
I personally watch it in melbourne.

Though Pokemon is shown all over Australia at 7:00am on free to air everywhere except tasmania but it may have changed since then with tasmania. It's also on cable but I'm not sure what time or anything since I don't have cable.

Last edited:

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
I'm going to try and take this seriously but I'm having difficulty in understanding what you saying.=(

So we got to say where we watch pokemon but can't say the channel or the show it airs on?

EDIT: I'll attempt it anyway.
I personally watch it in melbourne.

Though Pokemon is shown all over Australia at 7:00am on free to air everywhere except tasmania but it may have changed since then with tasmania. It's also on cable but I'm not sure what time or anything since I don't have cable.

u can tell us wat wen and where sorry for the misshaps.

im from melbourne as well and i watch the the same thing n toasted tv

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Toasted TV, no offense but I don't give out the suburb/City I live in (But I will say QLD), BTW, does anyone know if we will see the Sinnoh episode 9And if anyone's curious, I did some calcuations and the last BF espiode should air on 13 August Monday, it was August 10th but they made the Deoxy episode a two parter, so maybe we will see Sinnoh?)

Nightshroud

Cartoon Network = 8:30 am to 9:30 am and for the encore is at 6 pm till 7 pm.

Toasted Tv = 7 am

Clash

He's Back!
hello australian ppl iwas wonderin where u watch your pkmn. take it seriously and dont say "tv"!!!!

say things like the bla bla bla show on chanel wateva so the ppl that dont see pkmn but want know wen and where it is on!!

How can we take it seriously when you talk like that?

Senbonzakura

Katen Kyokotsu
Toasted TV, no offense but I don't give out the suburb/City I live in (But I will say QLD), BTW, does anyone know if we will see the Sinnoh episode 9And if anyone's curious, I did some calcuations and the last BF espiode should air on 13 August Monday, it was August 10th but they made the Deoxy episode a two parter, so maybe we will see Sinnoh?)

i have no idea wen we will see the sinnoh series but i hope we do!!! we all wayz see things last!!! and i dont live in melbounre just inner victoria

Nightshroud

There is a possibility that Cartoon Network may put the Diamond and Pearl series to air after Battle Frontier finishes.. but I read that new Naruto eps air in August sometime.. need some more info though. xD

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Execpt not everyone has CN, wish the people who decided this was more senstive to the people who don't have those sort of channels