• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Austrian Girl Tortured and Raped for 24 Years

Austrian Girl and her Incest Derived Children Tortured and Raped for 24 Years

This. Is what is fucking wrong with the world today.

A lunatic father locked his daughter in a dungeon under his house since the age of 18, being molested since 11. 24 years later, she's finally set free. When one of the CHILDREN he had with HER needs to go to the hospital, and the paramedics noted SOMETHING was gone on, his house was investiaged. The daughter is now 42, and she had seven with her father. All who were raped and abused. One died after birth, and was roasted in the oven.

Seriously. This is the kind of shit that fucking pisses me off. People like this don't deserve justice. Ever since morals and being Conservative was thrown out of the government by liberal pussies, the law system has gone to waste, and this guy will get like what, just a jail sentence? If you ask me, we need to go back to the electric chair and burning people at the stake.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05012008/news/worldnews/horror_father_warned_captives_hed_gas_th_108989.htm

For those wondering how this all happened, he drugged her and then put her in here where she was originally handcuffed. The entrance/exit to this place was remote controlled by him, and he had threatened if she or her children(his grandchildren, ew) tried to escape, that they would be gassed. And also, at the moment he is facing 15 years in jail. Now, you know my stance, but with his limited life left, 15 years really is a "life sentence."

Last edited:

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
That's just messed up...how can a....there aren't any words to describe this man's treatment

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Yes, I heard about this earlier on in the week. Horrendous indeed, I feel truly sorry for the daughter - her whole life gone.

Apparently two of the children lived in relative norm, surprisingly.

Spire

soiya
Screw the electric chair/stake burning, I'd sic a giant grizzly bear on this guy.

Man's a screwed-up person, so he deserves it.

lugia100

Like a boss!
The electric chair should come back but don't you think burning them is a little out of hand?

Also with this guy just let him rot in jail. He has only 10 years of his life so just throw him in jail.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit

A lunatic father locked his daughter in a dungeon under his house since the age of 11. 24 years later, she's finally set free. When one of the CHILDREN he had with HER needs to go to the hospital, and the paramedics noted something was wrong with her, they had police go and investiage his house. The daughter is now 42, and she had seven with her father. All who were raped and abused. One died after birth, and was roasted in the oven.

Seriously. This is the kind of shit that fucking pisses me off. People like this don't deserve justice. Ever since morals and being Conservative was thrown out of the government by liberal pussies, the law system has gone to waste, and this guy will get like what, just a jail sentence? If you ask me, we need to go back to the electric chair and burning people at the stake.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/oddities/1360794/austrian_locked_up_daughter_for_24_years_and_fathered_seven/index.html

Wow, I haven't heard of the exact details until now. How can he do such a thing...

A lunatic father locked his daughter in a dungeon under his house since the age of 11. 24 years later, she's finally set free. When one of the CHILDREN he had with HER needs to go to the hospital, and the paramedics noted something was wrong with her, they had police go and investiage his house. The daughter is now 42, and she had seven with her father. All who were raped and abused. One died after birth, and was roasted in the oven.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/oddities/1360794/austrian_locked_up_daughter_for_24_years_and_fathered_seven/index.html

Okay, no matter how far you go back in time or where you are as long as there are humans there will be bad people. So stop think that just because there are bad people today it makes the world f---ed up! IT DOESN'T!

Just that person is. He needs to get shot but survive so he can get shot MANY MANY more times. ^_^

Times are certainly becoming more... forgiving... just an arrest? Just ficking give him the death sentence, not keep him alive... sh!t like him deserves it. <.<

Profesco

gone gently
I heard this many times in the news. It really is a shame. That's quite a scary thing to hear. To think there must have been some reason, twisted and irrational, that this man would father several of his own grandchildren and torture his daughter... I just wonder what that man's mind is like. What could possibly have gone so wrong.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
This man should fry. Sadly there are sick people like this in the world, but hopefully this freak will get the ultimate punishment. If they don't kill him, his fellow prisoners will.

In certain instances, I'm against the death penalty, but in this case, he should get the worst, or a combination of the gas chamber, lethal injection, the electric chair, and the firing squad.

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!
O man.... I feel sorry for her.

On another note, I think we should brush up on our torture methods. I think he should die,
But who says who lives or dies? However, I think whoever decides agrees with us on this one...

Vote conservative!

Star Dust

live let live.
No one deserves to be killed. But what he did, was as bad and even worse than murder.

Shame on him.

Last edited:
No one deserves to die. But what he did, was as bad as murder.

Shame on him.

WTF? No one deserves to die? What he did was as bad as murder? What he did was a MILLION times worse than murder.

For anyone who honestly thinks this man should live. Look at this way. Your five your old daughter is raped, beaten, and scarred for the rest of her life. Would you just simply say "just throw him in jail"?

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
THAT IS WRONG OMG. man the second he leaves the house for his job i would freakin break the door down and run away! call the cops everything. that is so wrong.

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
I heard about this and it's messed up. That guy should be killed or something for torturing the girl. What sick freak enjoys that?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
And this is why I'm disappointed with the justice system.