• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Author's Profile V.3

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Author Profile: Eon Master

Name: Eon Master, Eon, Nick(real name). Also, if you know me from FF.net, feel free to call me Doom or Harbinger of Houndoom.

Types of Writing: Pokemon POV, Drama, Emotional pieces.

Strong Areas: Discription, Portryal of emotions (I think), and cliffhangers.

Types of Characters: Vengeful, with good intentions (sort of like Sasuke from Naruto), Hot-tempered and impulsive leaders, hateful and bitter characters. I can also write other types, but goofy, comedic characters are tough for me.

Current Stories: Journey of a Guardian: Expansion on the idea of aura guardians, presented in Movie 8, Sets up a lot of things that happen in the anime, expands of the power of aura and the role of an aura guardian. Remake Possible, but not soon. As my first fanfic, it's understandably poor.

Opal's Shadow: Vessels of the Legends: Ash disappeared almost 7 years ago, and no one knows his wearabouts. May loses a contest to a mysterious, unknown co-ordinater with incredible skills. The story of the tragedy that tore apart Ash's life quickly unfolds, and a legendary battle ensues. In the Shipping Fics Section.

Seperate Paths, Same Goal: In the world of Pokemon, Team Rocket reigns supreme, capturing and killing Pokemon as they please throughout the regions. Bolt, a regular Eevee, and his companions, strive to destroy this evil network. The one problem is, each of them has a different way of how they acchive their collective goal, and this may be the thing that dooms them to failure. A Pokemon POV fic, with many OC's. Unfortunately, this fic won't be finished. It's poorly written, and I don't see any reason to continue writing it. If I work up the motivation, I might do a remake, but I have enough on my plate to deal with at the moment.

A New Truth: Falling to Pieces: Dusk is the son of an Eon clan leader, and he's next in line to take over the clan. He's bright-eyed and bushy tailed, ready to change his clan's ways and make them better as a whole. However, when a long lost friend shows up as a traitor, he's forced to question everything he once believed in and held to be sacred. For him, and for his friend Solace, nothing will ever be the same. My first fanfic to be posted both here and on Fanfiction.net.

Writing Tips: Just stick to your style. If it doesn't sound like you're the one writing, try something else. Also, have fun with your work. If you don't like what you've written, chances are no one else will either.

Last edited:

Shadow XD001

Name: Shadow XD001 , Shadow
Types of Writing: Adventure, Action, Romance
Strong Areas: Not much. ^_^;
Types of characters: Non-cliche
Future Stories:
Another Rose Lost to the Sky, a better version of Matt's Kanto Adventure! (most of the characters are the same, though. (I need beta to finish beating this))
Writing tips: Write how feel and do your best! Don't forget to listen to the (helpful) advice given to you!

Manaphyman

Up all night
Name: Manaphyman, (Everyone calls me MM though)

Types Of Writing: OT, Journey, Adventure, Drama, War, Religous.

Strong Areas: My plot is by far my best asset, with a plethora of twists and turns, as well as being developed and executed well. With the help of duncan, I have been able to fine tune and advance my description skills, which have become a reasonable strong asset. My vocabulary is relatively decent as well.

Type Of Characters: My characters are intresting, to say the least. I currently have too many, something I am working hard to remedy. Other than that though, my characters are easy going and straightfoward. They are the very embodiment of standard teenagers, the swearing, laziness, ect and so forth. Each, however, has to deal with their inner demons; Lindsey with the death of her father and her timidness as a result, John with the death of his grandfather, his resentment towards his mission and his swelling hatred as a result of his loss; Mike with the death of his grandfather and with living in John's shadow; George and Joey with being neglected, shafted, and sidlined.

Current Stories:

The Sevii Islands Saga
OT/Journey/Drama/Adventure

As five teens finally begin their Pokemon journey, the world slowly begins to implode, masterminded by a force rooted within their very family. As they try to balance both the impending war and their own gym and contest challenges, the Sevii Islands, and the world, will never be the same again.

Status- In Hiatus, currently awaiting Thanksgiving Weekend for the next chapter

The Gospel of Emmanuel
Religious/OT/Gospel

Initially a One Shot, the Gospel of Emmanuel chronicles the birth, life, death, and ressurection of Emmanuel Broddrick, the son of God. The story is modeled heavily off the Catholic Gospels, and carries strong religious undertones.

Status- In Progress

Past Stories:

Four Island High
OT/Prequel

Before the start of his journey, John struggles with the grief and mystery surrouding his grandfather's death. Friendships and backstories galor, anyone reading the Sevii Islands Saga should read Four Island High.

Status- Completed (One-shot)

The Sevii Islands Saga: The Price of Freedom
War/Adventure

An ancester of John, Vincent has enlisted in the glorious Sevii Islands Army, fighting for freedom against the opressive Kantoiean regime. The struggle culminates in a final battle on Four Island, which will determine the nations's soverignety.

Status- Completed (One-shot)

O Come O Come Emmanuel
Adventure/Religious

Long has it been told that a savior would come to liberate the Sevii people from the horrific Kanto-Johto Empire, and even rumored to save the world from death. This is the story of his birth and beginning, and of the world that begs for his coming.

Status- Completed (One-Shot)

Future Stories:

Nightfall: The sequel to the Sevii Islands Saga. No details released yet.

Legacy: The interquel between Nightfall and the final installment of the trilogy. No details released yet.

*Final Installment*- Name pending.

Writing Tips: Way too lazy.

Last edited:

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Name: JammyU, though almost everywhere else I go by Zan.

Types Of Writing: My favourites to read are fantasy and SciFi so it's no wonder that that's what I normally end up writing.

Strong Areas: Apparently, I'm good at humour, but I enjoy description even though it's not exactly my strong point.

Type Of Characters: I love writing for the comedy-relief style characters and for some reason the gloomy, depressed characters. 0.o

Current Stories:
I've only got one going at the moment-

Equilibria.
The son of a Mareep herder, a mysterious young man from across the seas and a would-be revolutionary with far too much time on her hands set out with missions of their own in the tempestuous world that is the Cuaro region. Will their paths ever cross? Will their hopes ever come to fruition? What do events from hundreds of years ago and even the dawn of time have to do with all this? Find the answers to these questions and many others (like, what the hell is a Granico?) in this original-region mystery adventure.
The scales have been tipped, but who decides which way they fall?

Here's an ad I wrote for it too,
Clouds separate from in front of the camera and the view is of an entire region with towering mountains to the west, wreathed in storm-clouds; a serpentine strip of ancient forest to the east; a rippling desert to the south, and verdant plains of tall grasses and acacia trees dominating the centre. The camera is high in the night sky and rising; it turns upwards until it is parallel with the ground below, so that the reaches of space fill the majority of the screen. Suddenly, screaming out of the inky blackness, a glittering meteor streaks straight towards the camera.
As it draws closer the meteor can be seen in more detail- its surface is constantly changing, absolute blackness chases pure white pools within a transparent glassy outer shell, a purplish glittering tail streaks out behind it. The camera swings around so that the meteor stays mid-screen as it passes.
When the meteor, now in the middle distance high above the centre of the region, breaks the cloud-line, a black shadow with a metallic sheen suddenly erupts from the ground below. It rockets towards the meteor and the two objects collide with phenomenal force, generating a massive shock-wave that radiates out from their point of impact half-way between the cloud-line and the ground. The shadow vanishes in the explosion, but the meteor has been shattered - broken into two hemispheres by the strange shadow. The two halves; one whitish gold, the other ebony black; career off in opposite directions. One punctures the side of an ice-capped mountain in the north and the other buries itself in the ground on the southern edge of the Great Plains.
The camera has, by this point, dropped just below the cloud-line in its pursuit of the meteor and the white clouds themselves slowly begin to obscure the picture. The mist turns to a white swirl and then the picture resolves itself into a scene within a dimly-lit hut.
The golden light of sunset peeks around the blinds in the curved walls' windows and the candles on the central table illuminate the face of a young boy of three or four. His scruffy, dark, hair borders an amazed face and his over-sized, tasselled hat mimics the colours of the wall-hangings and covers on the various hammocks strung around the room.
He stares up at his mother from his position on her voluminous lap and asks in a hushed voice, "what happened to the shiny rocks, Mama?"
The woman's far-away look turns to motherly amusement as she looks at her transfixed son, her own dark braids swinging down to brush the boy's nose. "Nobody knows," she replies, "some say they never existed and that it is just an ancient story," at this, the child looks disappointed and so she quickly adds, "but others say they wait beneath the ground, and that if they are ever joined they can grant the holder great power."
The boys look of amazement is rekindled and the woman considers her job done. "Now get to bed," she says, suddenly stern and hard-faced, "you've got to help your father sheer the Mareep tomorrow."
The boy obeys, sliding off his mother's lap with a slightly dejected look on his face and scampers across the one-roomed house and up the miniature step-ladder that his father had built to help him clamber into his hammock.
The woman stands up and walks slowly over to her son. As she pulls the covers up to his chin, his face softens as if he were dreaming of his own legend, one that will start sooner than his mother ever thought.

*** ***​
Future Stories: I'm thinking of a prequel for Equilibria based on on of the main character's early life and travels.

Writing Tips: If at first you don't succeed... I suggest you don't try skydiving, but seriously, don't give up, that's the best advice I can give. Too many people have had their fics ripped apart by harsh criticism and given up on the spot when they could have been great writers with enough practice. What I'm trying to say is if you don't believe in yourself, nobody will.

Last edited:

Pseudo Lovely

Dream your heart out
Name: Pseudo Lovely, Kat

Types of writing: I love to do romance, realistic fiction, and drama. Of course comedy is mixed in usually. :b Occasional fantasy as well (though usually it's mixed in).

Strong areas: Um, I guess I'm good at coming up with characters and plots. =]

Type of characters: I like doing mysterious characters, angst characters (if I can pull both off) and I guess you could say cute characters? lol sometimes even based off my friends. (usually it's not opposed) =] and just regular people o.o

Currant Stories: Sadly, I have none because my computer died. x.x

Future Stories: Well, I have a couple ideas floating around in my head, but I have no place to really type out my ideas and such because I now lack a computer (this one I'm on isn't mine). Hopefully though, I'll be writing soon.

Writing Tips: Write when you feel inspired and don't give up just because you get criticized (harshly). And don't forget about your story. Jot down any ideas you may have. That's about it really. ^^

Dewgonger

Types Of Writing: Fantasy or just stories about regular people. Sometimes comedy and romance can be fun to write, just to mix things up.

Strong Areas: Ideas and plots. I've been told I'm pretty creative.

Type Of Characters: I like to write about ordinary people. I usually base my characters on friends, family members or just interesting people I have come across in my life.

Future Stories: More fanfic and I want to start writing some short stories.

Writing Tips: Brainstorming is very important. Get a piece of paper and write everything that comes to mind. For every good idea I get there are at least twenty bad ones. Just keep thinking. Once you have a good idea, everything starts to come easy after that.

lugia*master

Cheese XD
Name: lugia*master (if it was your real name, then I prefer to keep that confidential. Sorry >.<)

Note: I'm actually dyslexic, so although I'm very thorough in my writing, there are some things which I do fail to catch and edit. So if you find anything that needs changing, please tell me ^^

Types Of Writing: I love to write horror stuff. I'm actually pretty good at it, not to be boastful, but it's not often I write a really good horror fic. By horror, I mean gore, blood, scares, that type of thing (hence my current fic, Final Destination 5). Also, I love murder mysteries. Agatha Christie, Ruth Rendell, really huge idols for me. Especially Agatha Christie. I'm not very good at comedy, except the odd snide, sarcastic comment. (I'm all humor in real life, but I find you have to change teh story to humor's will, when writing. It's not one of my best areas.)

Strong Areas: Description. God, don't we all love it? I could just sit there, one day, and describe on great, big, creepy mansion, inside and out. I love mansions, but I like describing other things too; characters; places; towns, cities; tastes, sense-related things. Action. I like writing action scenes, because I personally think I have a natural flare to merge with a story and get it going, when I'm really in the mood.

Weak Areas: Humor, in real life I'm a bucket of laughs - and then some. But in stories, as I said ^ up there, I find you have to change certain parts to fit humorous areas in, and then it loooks silly - but then, there are times when I just get an idea that fits, that is funny as well. Also, romance. Never, will I attempt, and get anywhere near succeeding when writing romance. It's just, hypothetically speaking, not my cup of tea. (I don't drink Tea, or Coffee for that matter.)

Future Stories: Well, my current story (Final Destination 5) has actually been completed, but I recently revamped the chapters up and have posted it in the Non-Pokemon fics section. I have 2 sequels in store for it (yes, as it happens, they are coincidentally named Final Destination 6 and Final Destination 7), because this general genre is my strong point. I'm quite good at psychological thrillers because, well... when you have a psychological degree, you know what sends chills up the spines of others.

Writing Tips:

1. Constructing a plot. Always start with a good solid idea. I think the easiest way, is to work out how you want the story to end, and then working around it is easiest. Then you don't have to go back and edit, which makes other readers have to go back and re-read and-- it's all really complicated, and it doesn't want to be messed with.

2. Character building. I often find that a person's fashion sense may reveal a part of that person's personality. Also, a person's nature must be synchronised with what actions they perform, and, as a result, the type of things they say, and what role they might have in a story.

Types Of Characters: I love writing characters that are, generally good hearted, but slightly on the 'doofus' side. I think it's great, because, they're always so adorably naiive, yet they get a knack and save the day at the end. I also have a soft spot for really smart characters. I'm a super - smart-arse - psychologisty - weirdo, obsessed... weirdo about people like that. *People back away*. Yeah, I though they'd do that.

Current Stories:

Final Destination 5. Well, actually, I've completed it, and I'm writing the sequel Final Destination 6. It's just that I've only just posted it here on this site. If you want to see the complete version of 5 and the first chapter of 6, then just pop over to FanFiction.Net. My account name is DI Doctor Who (don't ask :/)

Last edited:

renayuki

Name: renayuki, Rena

Age (optional): Doncha know you should never ask a woman her age? Kidding, 15

Gender (optional): Duh, female (As stated from above)

Types Of Writing: Humor, Adventure, maybe Romance, never attempted.

Strong Areas: I can ruin a tense moment with witty banter, getting ideas for the plot, describing actions and the scene, I guess.

Weak Areas: I make really cheesy scenes, I stink at describing characters as the story goes on, bad titles, and I guess flow in general.

Type Of Characters: Funny, upbeat characters. I also have a soft spot for the underdog and the anti-hero.

Current Stories:
Team Braveheart : A New Beginning
It's been a year since Bridget the Human Pokemon disappeared. Her partner, Terran, and her team has sort of moved on and now a Gold-Ranked exploration team. When Dialga sends for them to Palkia for them to travel to a different world to find Bridget, the reason being that only the two can fix the rip caused by the time traveling, they risk their memories and real form to find her, who might either be Pokemon or Human. However, the power used was so powerful that it overflowed and Darkrai uses this to bring the Grovyle from the future to this world as well.

Future Stories: Team Braeheart: The Prequel
A Chimchar washes up onto the shore and Terran the Pichu, self-nicknamed Leofric, finds her after being embarrassingly rejected by Team Skull. After retrieving the Chimchar's special pendant, they form a team to explore the world.
(and that's all I can think of)

Writing Tips (Optional): I dunno, try to set aside at least five minutes at a time to imagine your story as a show - it'll help you know what you wanna write and you can focus more on description that way. (just make sure you memorize them or write them down)

Golden

Name: Golden.

Types Of Writing: Drama. I love to write Drama. I also enjoy writing and reading about Action, Romance, and the occasional Crime fic. And I only stick to the Pokemon fandom. Haha did I say I love Drama?

Strong Areas: My forte is grammar and spelling. I’m also pretty good with the plot development.

Types of Characters: Tragic heroes. They are my favorite to write about by far, and I love how they can seem so perfect yet they always have one ultimate flaw that brings them down. The suffering of the hero can be so meaningful and epic to write about.

Current Stories:

On Pidgeot’s Wings

‘Soaring. On the breath of dawn. He carried me. He raised me up. He left me, but he will return one day’ Inspired by the sacred song, “On Eagles’ Wings”.

Friendship.

Completed. One shot.

The Game

'Most of us are pawns in a game we don't understand' Eusine chases Suicune around Johto, but he isn't the only player in the game.

Adventure/Drama.

In Progress. Chaptered Fan Fic.

Future Stories: I'm still planning out ideas.

Last edited:

pepperedfox

who's this n00b??
Name: Pepperedfox, robopup24, o_liveandlearn_o... depends on where you look, really.

Types Of Writing: Oooh, that's sorta tough. I'm constantly shifting between which types of writing I like, but I will probably always like those epic adventure type stories and those paranormal P.I. ones :3 I always like to mix P.I. stories with a bit of sci-fi too, if I don't want to include magical stuff.

Strong Areas: One of my strong points, I think, are characters. My stories often begin with a character, and it usually turns out well if it's focused on the character. I like to think that I make pretty believable/likable characters.

Type Of Characters: The somewhat cliche "I'm a regular person but I'm caught up in some bigger picture" hero xD; I can't resist making those kind of characters. Oh, and I like writing characters with glasses and who are nerds of some kind. It's a leftover habit from watching too much sci-fi shows. Hey, and I think little kids are fun to write as well.

Current Stories: Fun fun :D

XD002: The Shadow Wars
It's been a decade since Cipher's hostile takeover of Sinnoh. Joshua Arkadi is a normal kid, living a normal life in this strange world when he accidentally sets off a chain of events that will drag him into a war he wants no part in...

---

Yup, my big epic fic that I'm probably gonna fail at xD; Anyway, I'm currently working on writing at least one chapter a week. Hopefully that'll get me off my lazy bum.

Future Stories: -Warning: Long summaries ahead-

City of Cards: Full House
It's been a while since a human has been seen around the planet, give or take a few hundred years. Pokemon have adapted to the mysterious disappearance of humans and have become, in a sense, secondary 'humans' by absorbing the technology and knowledge their predecessors had left behind. All the regions have been neatly inhabited by the Pokemon, and life plods on, though still stuck in the age that the humans had called the 21st century.

Meet Luvere, the toughest P.I. you will ever find in Poketopia. For a small and reasonable fee (at least, from his point of view), he will chase away your problems. He's a Lucario, using his Aura-based skills to find anyone, and anything, you want him to find, as well as to blast away any paranormal disturbance that stands in his way.

Still, Luvere's business is slow, and he finds it hard to find any clients until an odd Delcatty drops into his office and pleads with him to find her missing brother. Since Luvere needs the money, he accepts.

As he sets off to find the Delcatty's brother, he realizes that there was much, much more to her story, and that if he wasn't careful, he was likely to end up killed by the mysterious murderer trailing after his client. Soon Luvere is thrown into a race against time to find the murderer and the Delcatty's brother, before it's too late.

Glitches
Bill, inventor of the Pokemon storage system, was spending a rather peaceful week with his family in Goldenrod when agents from Silph Co. find him and hire him to work on a mysterious 'Project Z.' It seems like an easy job at first: iron out little glitches here and there in a new software and then go home. Secrets are kept from Bill about Project Z, however, and everything starts to fall apart as the project itself breaks out and locks down the lab. Can Bill and his fellow scientists survive? Will they be able to escape?

Writing Tips: Try new stuff. And be sure to always listen to the reviewer. If you're asking your friends to proofread your story, don't settle for 'It's good'. Push them and ask them what you could improve on. And be sure that when you start a story, you can finish it.

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
BlueMew7

Name: BlueMew7, NKT, (Ethan)

Age (optional): 15

Gender (optional): Male

Types Of Writing: Action, Adventure, Romance, Horror, Tragedy, and sometimes, all of those are mixed in together! It's a wild ride!

Strong Areas: I've done a lot of RP stuff on another php forum. So it's a little different from writing a story, because you are only writing about one character with an RP. Anyways, I guess my strong areas would be making quick developments of original ideas. I guess you could say I'm good at characterization. My characters sometime seem cliche on the outside, but their development gets deeper and deeper throughout my stories.

Weak Areas: Since I am also a reviewer, I feel hypocritical when I say that grammer is one of my weak areas because I critique other people about their grammer. Another one of my weak areas would be writing extremely long paragraphs and being too indepth (there's a big story as to why I am so indepth). Another one of my weak points would be repeating myself. However, it is usually stuff like, "Bob said", except it does that a lot instead of something like, "He said" if that makes sense at all.

Type Of Characters: Humerous, serious, emotional, optimistic, love-sick, bold, and knowledgable characters most of the time. The antagonist is usually a single person, a single pokemon, or a symbolic antagonist. The assumed antagonist is usually not the antagonist. The real antagonist is usually the one that is controlling or is the leader, creator, etc. of the assumed antagonist.

Current Stories: Towards the End(and Love) [PG-13]

Blue= Written, but not released Lime= Released Red= Not Yet Written Yellow=In the proccess of being written

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7-30(?)

Future Stories:
  • Release Me My Own Curse [R] or [PG-13] (Naruto Based Story)
  • Two Tribes in Strife (Pokemon Based Story)
  • Spirit of Seperation(and Hate) [PG-13] (Pokemon Based Story) {Sequel to, "Towards the End(and Love)"}

Last edited:

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Name: GalladeRocks, Gallade

Types of Writing: Fantasy, Comedy, Adventure, Friendship

Strong Areas: Character development, Plot twists

Type of Characters: The insane, bonkers, weirdo is my most common. I also tend to use a more serious hero who tends to use dry humor.

Ongoing Stories

Dimensions of Darkness: The Explorers of the Beyond
http://i27.*******.com/1z6rqk8.png
Book 3 in the Dimensions of Darkness trilogy
Genre-Friendship, Adventure, Comedy
In the third and final book in the Dimensions of Darkness trilogy, Piplup and Chimchar find themselves in hot water after being hauled into a mysterous dimension called the Beyond by the evil Darkrai. The Beyond is a strange place where evil Pokemon reign supreme and the revolutionaries have nearly given up hope. But when Piplup and Chimchar arrive, everything changes. Piplup and Chimchar are whisked through the Beyond on a wild journey, with many twists and turns along the way. A large cast of new characters arrives as well, including the sinister Deoxys, the mysterious Dragonite, and the lovely Prinplup. Piplup and Chimchar embark on the greatest adventure yet, filled with laughs, love, deception, and war. But the stakes are high, and the odds against them are higher. Could Piplup and Chimchar be facing their final challenge?
Author's Rating: 8/10 stars
Credits to Rosemary for the amazing banner!

The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour
Genre-Comedy
Piplup, Chimchar, and the cast of Dimensions of Darkness takes to the stage in this variety show. The main attraction is The Pokemon Show, a spoof of The Muppet Show. Also included are The Arena of Champions, A Pokemon's Life for Me, An Earthly Conquest, and Bidoof Speak. The Arena of Champions tells the tale of a young Grovyle and his quest to become a great gladiator at the Pokemon Arena. A Pokemon's Life for Me is a mini-series detailing the Dimensions of Darkness crew's adventures as pirates. An Earthly Conquest tells about Z, a Riguree who is sent to conquer the Earth. (It's a spoof of the cartoon Invader Zim.) Bidoof Speak is a talk show hosted by Bidoof of Treasure Town as he speaks about anything and everything. None of them are to be missed!
Author's Rating: 7/10 stars

Complete Stories

Dimensions of Darkness: The Explorers of Nightmares
20600934.png

Book 1 in the Dimensions of Darkness trilogy
27 chapters.
Summary-Piplup and Chimchar, who form the legendary Team Pokepals, find themselves caught up in an evil plot larger than they can imagine. As they perservere against bandits, extreme weather, transforming Pokemon, and war itself, the two partners find that the world they're living in is not truly what it seems...
Author's Rating: 5/10 stars

Dimensions of Darkness: The Explorers of the Core
http://i30.*******.com/21o3hc0.png
GrovyleLyrics.png

Book 2 in the Dimensions of Darkness trilogy
30 Chapters plus prologue and epilogue.
Summary-In this sequel to The Explorers of Nightmares, the adventures of Team Pokepals continue. Piplup and Chimchar pursue the evil Darkrai deep into the earth's core to prevent him from unleashing his grand new powers. With Grovyle and Dusknoir at their side, the two partners will traverse whatever the Core has to throw at them to protect all their friends back home.
Author's Rating: 7/10 stars

The Road of a Gym Leader-Volkner's Story
TrainerPoseVolk.png
TrainerPoseFlint.png

One-Shot.
Genre-Friendship
Summary-The story of Volkner's life from the time he was a child to his becoming a Gym Leader. Includes VolknerxCynthiaShipping.
Author's Rating: 4/10 stars

Livin' the Dream
One-Shot.
Genre-Friendship
Summary-Mater, the tow truck from Cars, recounts all of the great times he's had since meeting his best friend Lightning McQueen.
Author's Rating: 2/10 stars

harmoNy
One-Shot.
Genre-Friendship
Summary-Any player of Pokemon Black Version and Pokemon White Version knows well the mysterious character called N. In this one-shot that takes place after the main story of Black and White versions, N leaves Unova on a journey of self-discovery, challenging the beliefs of others while simultaneously questioning his own.
Author's Rating: 9/10 stars

Canceled/On Hiatus Stories

Super Smash Bros: The Return to Subspace
Cancelled. Will eventually recieve a rewrite.
Genre-Adventure, Friendship
Summary-Things have been calm in the World of Trophies since Tabuu's defeat and the end of the Subspace Incident. However, what is supposed to be a relaxing vacation turns into a catastrophe when all of the Brawlers are trapped in Subspace once again.

Adventures at Oak's
Canceled, may eventually receive a rewrite
Genre-Friendship, Comedy
Summary-The tale of Ash's Pokemon who live at Professor Oak's lab is finally told.

Thanksgiving Dinner
Canceled, may eventually receive a rewrite
Genre-Friendship, Comedy
Summary-Thanksgiving has come to Treasure Town and the Wigglytuff Guild is planning on having the greatest holiday feast ever! But it will take a lot more work than they expect. Based off my Explorers series, starring Piplup and Chimchar.

The Pokemon Show
Canceled, as an individual fic, but included in The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour
Genre-Comedy
Summary-In this zany and hilarious fic, the cast of the Dimensions of Darkness series enters new territory: showbusiness. Yes, in this spoof of The Muppet Show, Piplup, Chimchar, and all their friends star in their own TV show in the place of Kermit the Frog and the Muppets. Plus, with three newcomers to the series, Poliwhirl, Snorunt, and Munchlax, this is not a performance to be missed!
Based off of my Dimensions of Darkness series, and The Muppet Show

Order and Chaos
On hiatus.
Arceus is one of seven Arcane Pokemon created by the Being of Order. However, he is the only one to create life. Now, after many millenia, the others are ready to reclaim the Earth they once ruled. Only Arceus stands against his siblings to protect his creations. However, he cannot do it alone. Will he be able to succeed in his fight for creation? Or will Chaos overwhelm the world once again?

Future Stories

Project: Primordial
Banner-GalladeRocks.png

Top secret! No comments available at this time.
Credits to Light Venusaur for the awesome banner!

A Pokemon's Point of View-A Collection of Mystery Dungeon One-Shots
Ranging from Bidoof to Celebi to the Guildmaster Wigglytuff, the story of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 is told through the eyes of the supporting characters.

Viva la Vida
Just what happened in the time between Darkrai's fall at the end of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky to his return at the beginning of my Dimensions of Darkness trilogy? Just where did he come from in the first place, and why did he turn to evil? And what happens after his final defeat? Find out in this fic which chronicles the life and times of the notorious Darkrai.

The Auroras of Time
In a storyline based loosely off Heartgold/Soulsilver, a young boy named Nathan has a fateful encounter with Suicune in his hometown of Olivine City and is launched into his Pokemon adventure through the Johto region. Along with his partner Chikorita, Nathan goes off on a search for Suicune and a quest for Gym Badges. Aiding him is his childhood friend Anna, who is on a mission for the esteemed Professor Elm. Along the way, he makes a rival in Austin, a boy with a mysterious past and questionable training methods. He also learns the legends of the Time Travel Pokemon Celebi and battles the villainous Team Rocket as he goes. However, Nathan may have bigger problems on his hands. The sleeping legends of Johto have awakened, and the ancient war of Ho-oh and Lugia may soon be revived...

The Return of the Champion
The sequel to The Auroras of Time, The Return of the Champion follows Nathan to the Kanto region. As always, Austin and Anna are along for the ride and battles are around every corner. However, the last remnant of Team Rocket is on a mission too, one involving the Legendary bird Pokemon of Kanto. If there is any hope for the safety of the Kanto region and even the world itself, Nathan must make a dangerous journey into the depths of the underground, where a powerful opponent lurks. That opponents decision to aid or destroy Nathan could decide the fate of the Pokemon world itself...

Mind Over Matter
In the newly discovered Hetla region, a young boy named Nate begins his journey in Pokemon. With over three hundred new Pokemon, including Nate's partner Frion, this adventure is not one to be missed!

Raised by a Rocket
The childhood of the Team Galactic Commander Mars is chronicled in this expansion-of-canon one-shot. Born and raised in Kanto during the original reign of Giovanni, Mars has known Team Rocket her entire life. Her mother, Ariana, was one of the top Grunts back in Kanto, a fact which Mars always despised. After Team Rocket is disbanded, it finally seems that she can have the normal life which she longs for. However, three years later, Team Rocket is reborn with the intentions of finding Giovanni. The interim leader, Archer, selects Ariana to be his second-in-command. Mars's life is turned upside-down once again. Can she do anything to make it right? And what does a mysterious man with spiky blue hair have to do with all of this?

Return to Subspace
A rewrite of a fic I started a while ago, Super Smash Bros: Return to Subspace. The World of Trophies has been peaceful since Tabuu's defeat and the end of the Subspace Incident. However, a vacation turns into a catastrophe when the brawlers are all stranded in Subspace yet again. With the main roles falling to Mario, Kirby, Meta Knight, and Dedede, the Brawlers must reunite with each other while simultaneously combating the traitorous Ganondorf and his allies.

Writing Tips: Don't let a bad review get you down. After all, reviews are supposed to help you improve your work. If you try what someone suggests for your work, it can really help you out.

Last edited:

Venia Silente

[](int x){return x;}
Entering Profile

Wow... recovering my post from Ye Olde Threade.

Name: Solovino, also Solovino88 (on FF.net)

Types Of Writing: sci-fantasy, thriller, OT (with regards to Pokémon).

Strong Areas: Plot. Lots and lots of plot. I usually plot more than half of a story before I begin writing the actual document (I write quick-plot sentences and small snippets before). Also character development.

Type Of Characters: Mostly things falling under "Lawful Neutral" alignment. My speciality so far is characters who part-time as members of secret or elitist organizations. Then there are the lone or couple travellers, rejected or disowned heroes, and the occasional happy-go-lucky vigilante.

In terms of storywise roles, I enjoy more creating the supporting characters than the lead ones, which has become sort of a bump for my writing.

Current Stories:
  • “Final Fantasy VI: Scalar” is the first fic I ever published in English (and under this penname). It's basically a thriller-style story following Shadow fron Final Fantasy VI during the parts of the game we the players don't see him, as he gets closer and closer to his return to Thamasa and his only family (oh, and Armageddon by Kefka: let's never forget Kefka!). Status: in progress.
    »Read at FF.net.
  • “Sixth”: originally intended to be a one-shot, it has grown to be quite large. A story about how a Fossil Pokémon feels about the pact that links humans to Pokémon and that is described in the books of Canalave Library. My first attempt at a first-person Pokémon POV, and I'm happy about how it's turning out to be.
    »[thread=408963]Read here at Serebii[/thread].
  • “Playfield”: my first entry to a contest, and my first actual one-shot (see above). A story about how an Arcanine and a Rapidash race across the country, not only trying to one-up each other but also trying to do and become something more, maybe legends. Because in the end, the one thing that persist as a measure of achievements, personal or otherwise, is their significance in time. PokéCommunity's SWC Contest 2009, third place.
    »[thread=419186]Read here at Serebii[/thread]

Future Stories:

I have several plots in the planning, but there are some ones which I think are meritory to explain here. All of them have small snippets and plot excercises written already, but I'm focusing now on my top three stories so these listed below will be on hold for quite a while.

• "Untitled #1" (for now): The main work is the Pokémon-based parent series I mentioned above, a long story spanning ten years. Follows a group of young Trainers who have just began their journey when BAM! a catasthrophe hits their homeland. Parent and kids want them to return home, until a mysterious figure pops out and begins pulling far too many strings to up the morale of young trainers.
  • "Untitled #2" (so imaginative): another Final Fantasy story, this time based on Final Fantasy VIII and following the Cid/Edea couple.

Writing Tips: Use your skills. And I mean your real skills, not just things that you seem to be good writing-wise. We all have a certain thing that we excel at no matter how ridiculous or useless it seems to be.... Lock on that skill, hone it, and try to find a way to integrate into your writing: the "combo" will expand your writing abilities, as well as your skill proficiency, in the process enhancing your curriculum and your cultural baggage twofold. And your readers win too, because they enjoy a better story.

Last edited:

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
I guess I should get a move on and get my profile up.
Name: hailflameblast
Genre: Adventure, Sci-fi, Action(these 3 for the moment)
Type of characters: Well, I like to have one protagonist who doesn't let his emotions out with another one who is open with emotions. Would create funny results.
Fics:
The Redemption of The Holders
The holders have defeated thir opponents, but there seems to be an enemy from outer space who wants to wipe the Earth off the face of the Universe........ Can Topaz and Amethyst reverse the other's trance, or are the holders going to be doomed?

Note: Topaz, Amethyst and Garnet will probably be appearing in most of my future fics, so i won't mention it again and again.

Future and planned Fics
Advice..... in an elevator
Two people are stuck in an elevator. One has a crush on someone and is thinking about how to make that person know her feelings. The other does not seem like it, but has a lot of cunning and advice on how to pull off most things easily. The two have a deep talk, and the second person smiles as he watches a couple get together with his indirect help.

A solitary adventure
Topaz has had fun on his travels and he heads off for a break. Amethyst returns home to help her father with research, leaving Garnet with nothing to do. He sets off on his own journey, but a slightly different one...

The Adventures of team Aurabeast
This is based on Explorers of the Sky. However, a twist or two are possible...

Last edited:

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
Name: I've been called many, many things, but I generally go by Shadow on here. Smiff is another nickname lots of people call me.

Types Of Writing: Hard to say. I really like writing things that get into a character's mind, and usually my way of doing that is using Angst to its fullest ability. Though, don't take that wrong. I've written everything from Angst, to Romance, to Humor. Still, when it comes down to it, nearly all my writings consist of Fantasy or Sci-fi themes.

As for Pokemon fanfics, I will attempt an Original Trainer one some day, but that hasn't happened quite yet.

Strong Areas: Plots. Many people have complimented me for my imagination (which I say they're nuts for. My imagination is on crack.) That said, since people have said it many times it must be true. I also think I'm good at... informal writing, at least in the way characters speak and present themselves. Sometimes I can describe things pretty well too, but not always, so I don't know if I'd call that a "Strong Area." Also, before I ever start writing anything (original or not) I try to make sure I understand my main characters extremely well. People have commended me for keeping characters In-Character, though I tend to think they end up being kind of robotic sometimes....

Type Of Characters: Moody Angsters for the win! Well, that said, I've done quite a few different kinds of characters. I'm really into the cocky-full-of-themselves type character at the moment, but I'm really open to trying everything with characters.

Current Stories: (I'll only put the ones that relate to Serebii on here. I have loads of others on my actual FF.net account)

The Heat Of LaRousse: A One-Shot delving into the mind of our favorite Coordinator, Drew.

“What made me think about LaRousse? And May? Of all people, why her?” I asked myself as I closed my eyes to build the picture of the scene in my head again. "Nothing too weird," I concluded. "The heat of LaRousse was always too much to handle."

Walk The Frontier: A story following May through Johto, where she meets quite an unexpected friend: Jimmy. Meanwhile, Drew's contest career is threatened by the newest addition to his team, and of course, a nightmare from his childhood that's content on biting his cockiness in the butt. Basically, its my lame attempt at humor. xD.

So Far Down, No Way Out: A tragic story in which Pikachu dies, right as Ash starts his journey in Hoenn. A dark, twisted story with some Advanceshipping in it, though, I wouldn't call it your "Average Fluff".

Future Stories: I've got a few in mind, but they are in the early production stages... so no summaries yet.

Writing Tips: Honestly, what I feel like keeps my writing in shape is a good ol' fashioned Role-Play. I know it may sound... unappealing to some of you, but its good practice: you're put in situations that you and other people create, generally on the spot. It may not be as... planned out as a fanfic, but it definately helped my writing.

And of course, if you stay up late writing like me (ungodly hours such as 4 or 5 in the morning. By the way, i don't recommend staying up that late XD.) make sure you sleep well before posting it, and then go back in the morning to proof it. Your brain won't catch things when you're tired.

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
Name: Feralninja (my username cut out the j, and i cant figure out how to change it)

Types Of Writing: fantasy, surrealist poetry

Strong Areas: I'm best at plot, character development and epic fight scenes

Type Of Characters: I like characters that are amibguios, e.g. amnesia, crytic, or an antihero type of guy.

Current Stories:

A pokemon fanfic of which I just started, Force of Will. Check it on the forum.

Blazing Heart: Something that struck me last year, now at 200 pages. Not yet posted online. Kind of like that Nickelodeon show Avatar, in that the characters manipulate fire, water, air, ect. Only, it doesn't suck.

Future Stories: A story called Sin, about a boy named Sin, who has grown up in pseudo-dark ages England. Has a demon sealed inside of him, but needs to awaken it. An epic quest with a street performer, a knight with a chip on his shoulder and a monkey ensue

Writing Tips: Just make sure it all flows. If you can't picture it like a movie in your mind, your reader can't either. If it's boring to you as the writer, most likely it will be to everyone else. And finally... cliches. They're lame and everyone hates them... and yet they sell. NarutoxHinata, anyone?

Trainer Robert

Name: Trainer Robert

Types of writing: Adventure, Fantasy and Action

Strong Areas: I will have to say mostly Character and Battle scenes. Plot comes out some what okay, but I belieave that seeing the character in the situation is a good way of telling a story.

Weak spots:..I have to say when I write NEW stories. I tend to start off very bad, but as I progress through the chapters it gets better. But every time I start off a new story. Its starts out awful.

Type of Characters:..I tend to juggle around a bit with my characters. But I always have a character that is careing and a bit naive of whats going on.

Current story: The Kanto story

Future story: I am hoping to make a sequeal to The Kanto story. Which starts in Johto called. "Johto Elite Test". Ideas haven't started for it. So going to wait till I finish The Kanto story before I give any details for the sequeal.

Writing tips: All I can say is Have fun with your story and always find ways to improve on it. If your a slow bloomer from chapter 1-5. Then make your story get better and improved in the later chapters. Always try and give your characters alot of depth.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Name: Slipomatic, or Raifou either one is fine.

Types Of Writing: Fantasy, dragons, a bit of Sci-fi.

Strong Areas: Plot outlines and character profiling.

Type Of Characters: Mostly Female characters, most of my characters being quiet or outgoing. Very few of my characters are aggressive or mean. Almost all the male characters I create have something similar. Probably because I got a little lazy on something.

Current Stories: None

Future Stories: Team Sunrise - An PMD2 based fan-fic that tells some of the story through the sidelines and will the teams romance get in their way to success.

Writing Tips:
  1. Spell check
  2. Check Grammer
  3. Always proof read to see if any sentences needs revising.
  4. Plan ahead of your chapters and make sure you get outlines for future chapters as it will help you keep on track.
  5. Brainstorming and/or taking suggestions from readers/critics can help you get through writers blocks.

Last edited: