• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Author's Profile V.3

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Name: Aslynn is good enough.

Age (optional): 11

Gender (optional): Female

Types Of Writing: Fantasy/Action. The occasional bit of Drama added in.

Strong Areas: I've been praised IRL and on the net for my description and style.

Type Of Characters: Happy/Cheerful protagonists, and forboding/dark antagonists.

Current Stories: Pokemon: SeaSwept Night. I kinda gave up after Chapter 2, so don't bother.

Future Stories: Genetic Tribute - Some story I plan to write about Splced Pokemon (Y'kno fusions? Yeah, about them) going through a massive Splice Project known as Hyora. The scientists may or may not have a dark side.... haven't gotten far enough yet.

Writing Tips (Optional): I suggest writing a basic plan of wha you want to happen through out the story on paper. Only a rough plan. Then start writing, based on the small plan. Also, try to write a chapter all in one go. Writing in chunks can make you lose the idea and feeling you were going for, and can make the chapter go in a weird direction at times.
Importantly, to me, don't post your fic as soon as you finish Chapter 1. Criticism can make you lose focus and interest in the story, resulting a failed fan fiction.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Well, I suppose I might as well get in on this. I have nowhere to keep track of all my works, so this would be a good place to start. For anyone that reads this, feel free to check out my stuff and tell me what you think. :3 Hahahah.

Name: Dawn_Hero's my username, but feel free to call me either Dawn, Hero, or Zach.

Types Of Writing: I love to write horror, mystery, tragedy, and journey stories. I also love to write a good story with a surprise twist ending.

Strong Areas: Well, I don't know what specifically I'm good at, but judging from reviews I've gotten from stories it would be character interaction and dialogue. I feel somewhat happy with my plot-making and plot-progression abilities as well, but I don't know if they're actually good or not.

Type Of Characters: I absolutely adore the beautiful, kind, totally psychotic type of characters. The kind that donate to children hospitals and then go home and kill their butler and his family. I also enjoy creating tragic characters and those who've been pushed to their limit and are about to break.

Completed Stories:
Pokemon One-Shots

My Silent Song- Explore the tragic tale of Red's mother ever since he left her to begin his journey. Just what fate is left for her now that her only son is gone?

Prey- As a toxin spreads through the city and kills Pokemon after Pokemon, delve into the mind of one Nurse Joy who's had more in her life than she can take.

Non-Pokemon One-Shots

The Carol of The Bells- (PG-13)- Alice had been living on the streets for a year now after her parents had died Christmas morning and she had no where to go. As she lays in the snow freezing, she soon realizes just how much one small chance can change a person's life forever. In the end, is it truly better to choose life without love... Or love without life?

Wendigo- (PG-13)- Jess was a happily married mother with the daughter she'd always wished for. It's true that bad things happen to good people, but no one should have to see just what it is that goes "bump" in the night.

Current Stories: Within My Own Nightmares- Zach Oxford was the shy, talentless child of a mother who was a professional Pokemon Trainer when he left on his journey to travel Johto with his friends Ashley and Duncan. A mysterious nightmare soon opens his eyes to a plot hidden within the world that will shake Johto to the core. Now, as a Darkrai continues to try and deliver him further messages while mysterious disappearances rise, murders happen daily, and people begin to fall into nightmarish slumbers left and right, Zach and his friends are in for a brand new adventure that might just leave all of them dead before they can even truly start their journey. Will Zach be able to save Johto, or will the region forever be trapped within their own nightmares?

Future Stories: Honestly, I've no idea what stories I'll be doing in the future. I'm mostly focusing on one-shots outside of Within My Own Nightmares, so they're all relatively spur-of-the-moment. I am, however, considering putting in some effort to create an Officer Jenny one-shot, though.

Well, that wasn't so bad. Guess I'll try to make sure and keep this up to date as best I can hahah.

Last edited: