• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Author's Run

deh74

Seine Majestät
Err, I think that steelix was supposed to be snorlax. I was on my phone back when I wrote that so it probably spellchecked it and changed it so steelix. Speaking of snorlax I feel sorry for his eyes that are on FFFFFFIIIIIIRRRRRRREEEEEE, the grammar popo not so sorry for them. ESPECIALLY the one with the flying Rhyhorn. I could totally see a nurse joy just beating the snore out of a snorelax, and then strangling it with her hair loopey things.
I had an idea, snorlax's eyes could be red now like Red's and arceus could think they're related if they ever meet.

Yay, page 2!

Last edited:

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
deh74: Oh now I get it! Sort off... You need to be careful my friend. Grammar Police might come and get you. Anyways, Glad you like(and dislike) some characters! Agent Snorlax's eyes and everyone else's eyes in fact, will still be the same. The fire thing won't change the character's appearence, Sorry. But yeah! Page 2! Woo!!

Chapter 10: Sprouting a Tower

Previously, on FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Wait, ARE YOU EATING CUPCAKES?!?!"

"YOU CANNOT RUSH PERFECTION!!! THOU MUST BE PATIENT, YOUNG SCYTHER!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY, OH WHAT THE- DID YOU SERIOUSLY EAT CUPCAKES WHILE YOU ARE SHOWERING?!!?!"

"AAAHHH!! MY EYES!!!!"

"Hello Snorlax, What a lovely mor- OH MY SH*T!!!!YOUR EYES ARE ON FFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE! !!!!!!!!"

"WTF?! THAT'S SO LOUD!!!"

'You have no idea.....'

Now back to FFFFFIII- Oh I mean Author's Run

We've arrived at the tall creaking Tower. The Tower has statues of Bellsprouts and is filled with Monks. The tower looks like a Japanese Temples stack on each other, being held by a big stick. It looks like a Temple Kebab.

"So, that's the Sprout Tower." said Red

"Say Red, Shouldn't you introduce your new Pokemon to us? You know? The Pokemon that Prof. Oak gave you?" said Arceus

"Huh? Oh yeah, Now I remembered. I can't believe that guy. Giving me three stolen Pokemon...."

Red mumbled on but nevertheless, he unleashed his Three Starter Pokemon. A Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander. Yep, a full set.

"Hello, My name is Red. I am your new Trainer" introduced Red

All of the three starters looked at Red and jumped backwards. The Bulbasaur ran at the back of the Squirtle, thinking Red might eat her or something. The three of them said somethings.

"They said-"

"Yeah I know. They said 'OMG your eyes are red' didn't they?"

"Umm yep."

Red looked at the three starters again. The Bulbasaur is frightened by Red's eyes.

"Hey, you don't have to be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you." said Red

"Pika. Pikachu!" said Pikachu to the three starters.

"Pikachu is telling them to not be afraid of Red. Or should I say the Bulbasaur" said Arceus to us

The Bulbasaur stopped hiding behind the Squirtle and looked at his trainer. The other two followed.

"Uhh yeah, This is Pikachu. He's my starter. These guys here are my friends. This is Gold, my best friend. That's Dormant. And that lady over there is Arceus" said Red

The starters startled when Red said the last line. They looked at Arceus to see if it's true. The Charmander speaks.

"Oh, he said I should prove it!" said Arceus

"And how are you going to do that?" said Gold

"I don't know. Like THIS!!!"

She then unleashed a Hyper Beam at the sky above her. The Three Starters saw the Hyper Beam and looked at Arceus with awe. They then bow to her.

"Man, It feels good to have someone bowing to you!" said Arceus

"Arceus! What if people saw that?!" said Gold

"Meh, The universe is on Crack for whatever reason. Come on lets go"

She then entered the Tower. Red recalled his three Pokemon and The rest of us went in the Tower. The Tower has a wooden floor, Statues of Bellsprouts, and a creaking moving pillar in the middle. We saw a bald monk next to a ladder. We all approached him.

"Welcome to Sprout Tower. Here we will test your bond between you and your Pokemon! Are you here to train?" said the Monk

"Yep!" said Gold

"Great! Hey wait, Is that boy drinking Coffee?" said the Monk. He pointed at Red who is drinking his Giant Cup of Coffee from last Chapter. He seemed to be agitated.

"Y-yes"

"Isn't he-"

"Shut up" said Arceus

"But-"

"If you value your life then shut up"

"Umm... Okaaayy.... Well up this ladder you will meet your first challenge! Good luck!" said the Monk

We then climbed up the ladder one by one. But when Red touched the ladder, the monk spoke.

"OMG your eyes are red."

The second Floor has a hallway that leads to the left corner at the end.

"Man! I don't know why. But I feel so pumped this morning!" said Arceus

"Is it because of the coffee you had just now?" I said

"Well it's possible. I don't know how Human Coffee works."

We've reached at the end of the hallway, and on the left we saw another Monk guarding a Ladder.

"Not so Fast! Specimens of Arceus! I am a human with no hair. I AM EDMOND!!!!!!!! If you wish to climb the vertical stair you must attack and win against my legion of Powerful Creatures! Face me!"

The monk then got in a stance and did a 'COME AT ME BRO' sign.

"What did you say?" said Arceus

"Jeez did you have to shout your name out loud?!" said Gold

"Face me!"

"Which one?" I said

"All of you!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes! Now Face me!"

We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Alright, fine have it your way! Go! Ekans!" I said as I unleashed my Snake

"Go! Koffing!

"Pikachu! It's time to battle!"

"Cyndaquil! Lets show him who's boss!"

All of our unleashed Pokemon looked at the Monk to see what Pokemon he has to offer.

"Haha! Go my legion! Destroy this Creatures!"

He then unleashed three Bellsprouts. One of the Bellsprout did a 'COME AT ME BRO' gesture.

"What are... those?" said Arceus

"Bellsprouts. They're Grass Poison-Type." I said

"Well at least they can't poison our Pokemon"

"Bellsprouts! Vine Whip them!"

The Bellsprouts extended their vines, preparing to whip our Pokemon

"Cyndaquil! Use Ember!"

The Cyndaquil breath flames at the Bellsprouts. All of them got hit by the flames.

"Drat! Bellsprout! Vine Whip that Cyndaquil!"

"Koffing! Tackle that Bell-thingy!"

The Koffing tackled the Bellsprout to the ground, preventing it from initiating it's attack.

"Ekans! Bite!"

The Ekans leaped and bit one of the other Bellsprout.

"Bellsprout! Stun Spore that Ekans! Bellsprout! Vine Whip that Koffing out of the way!"

"No if I can help it! Pikachu use Thundershock!"

The Pikachu shot thunder at the Bellsprout. Unfortunately, the Bellsprout managed to hit the Koffing with it's vines. The Ekans stopped biting the other Bellsprout but the Bellsprout released it's stunning spores at my snake.

"Haha! Your Ekans is now Paralyzed! Now Bellsprout! Vine Whip that Ekans. Bellsprouts! Vine Whip that Pikachu and Cyndaquil!"

But then something happened. My Ekans shed his skin and is no longer paralyzed.

"What!?"

The Ekans dodged the Vine Whip and bite the Bellsprout without my command. The Pikachu and Cyndaquil dodged the Vine Whips as well.

"Now Cyndaquil! Ember!"

The Cyndaquil breath flames at two Bellsprouts. The Bellsprouts fainted.

"So!?!?! You have beaten my two Bellsprouts!? Hoho! But my last Bellsprout is the strongest of them all! You have no chance on defeating my Bellsprout!! HAHAHAHA!!" gloated the monk.

Suddenly, a wind blew throughout the tower. And the Bellsprout fainted.

"Well, there goes your big bad Bellsprout." said Arceus

"NUUUU!!!!! You've beaten me!! Look!!! Look!! I"m changing!! I'm changing!! NUUUU!!! NUUUU!!!" said the Monk

Sure enough, he's changing all right. We all watch in horror to see the monk changing into a fat pink thing which I not know off. Then his true form is revealed. He is a Giant pink hippopotamus with a top hat.

"You see what I've become?!" said the Creature with an evil grandmother voice. "You puny humans!! Look at what you did to me!! Now I must eat you! Alive. Then I will eat this entire city!! Then, this entire region! You fools have unleashed a cataclysm to all utopias!! Prepare to DIE!!!"

The Creature then ran at us with it's horrible mouth opened, and farting like no tomorrow. Then, It farted so much that it's butt exploded. The explosion is massive and has destroyed the Tower floor's inner wall as well as almost all of the floor itself. The explosion also seemed to reduced the Creature to ashes. Thankfully the ladder, pillar and us are still intact. I begin to wonder why the explosion didn't destroy the tower.

"What. The. F***. Just. happened" said Arceus

"How the- Who the- When did- Why- What the- Uggghhh my head!!!" said Gold

"I think my head is about to explode." said Red

Pikachu and Cyndaquil are rubbing on their heads with utter confusion.

Ekans and Koffing fainted due to the amount of illogicallness.

"Ugghh.. You know what. Screw it! I'm here to train my Pokemon! Not to have my mind explode!" Arceus said

She then began to climb up the ladder

"Come on! Lets get going!"

We then followed here lead and ascend to the next floor.

Agent Snorlax managed to dossed off the flames from his eyes. After he destroyed many walls and doors that is. Agent Knight apologized to Nurse Joy and contacted the Agency to repair the damage, made by Agent Snorlax.

"Sorry Agent Knight. Look The sun got in my eyes and it hurts" said Agent Snorlax

"Snorlax. What are we going to do to you? You keep destroying things!" said Agent Knight

The Agents are currently walking through Route 30, talking about the past events that have unfolded.

"Man, this route is long!"

"Meh, Try Toujo Falls. It's the longest Route ever."

"Well, I hope I don't have to go through that then."

"Hmm.."

The Agents walked past Mr. Pokemon's House and continue forward.

The Grammar Police is up and ready. That is, if they can remember to walk.

"Uhh, Sir. Why is the sky blue?" said an Officer

"Blue? I thought it was yellow!"

"Obviously it's magenta!"

"Are you colorblind man?! The sky is obviously Zapdos!"

"Zapdos?! That's not a color! That's a Pokemon!!"

"I think the flowers are the offspring of a giant Sperm Whale."

"Ugghhh...."

Chief Thanatos is getting tired of the stupidity. He is currently sitting on a rock, waiting for Janodaya and his Gallade to fix the brains of his Officers. Janodaya said that the process will take about 3 hours. Normally, Chief Thanatos would let it slide but if the Officers weren't so stupid to the point that they couldn't even walk, made Chief Thanatos desperate.

"Alright Janodaya, How long do we have left?"

"Uhh, about 2 hours and 30 minutes sir." replied Officer Janodaya

"Ugghhh... Looks like we're falling behind..."

"Maybe, we should fly up to Azalea Town sir? That way, we can trap Dormant and arrest him!"

"The problem with that plan Janodaya, is that if Dormant arrives at the town wouldn't he notice us?"

"Hmm... Maybe we should make an ambush or something"

"Well.. I suppose so my friend. But we need to make our ambush stealthy. And I don't think any of us are stealthy."

Janodaya ponders to this and nodded.

"I suppose so sir. But it wouldn't hurt to try? sir."

"Well I suppose so."

And on that moment, an Officer farted!

Yeah!! I'm on fire!! Woo!!! Chapter 10! DONE!!! 10 Chapters! 10 chapters of LUNACY!!! LUNACY I SAY!!!! LUNACY!!! By the way, My laptop reseted and made me lose my work! Luckily I remembered some of it, or else this chapter will be totally different!

So Dormant;429; signing off..

Last edited:

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 11: Two El's one Emerald

Previously, on Author's Run

"Say Red, Shouldn't you introduce your new Pokemon to us? You know? The Pokemon that Prof. Oak gave you?"

"Hello, My name is Red. I am your new Trainer"

"They said-"

"Yeah I know. They said 'OMG your eyes are red' didn't they?"

"Meh, The universe is on Crack for whatever reason. Come on lets go"

"Not so Fast! Specimens of Arceus! I am a human with no hair. I AM EDMOND!!!!!!!! If you wish to climb the vertical stair you must attack and win against my legion of Powerful Creatures!

"Face me!"

"NUUUU!!!!! You've beaten me!! Look!!! Look!! I"m changing!! I'm changing!! NUUUU!!! NUUUU!!!"

"What. The. F***. Just. happened"

"Come on! Lets get going!"

Now back to Author's Run

We ascended to final floor of the tower. We've met some monks who looked at us and started throwing their necklaces at us.

"Ow!!" I shouted

"What the f*** are doing?!" shouted Arceus

"Hoho! A young lad has defeated us, therefore our Pokemon are injured!" said a monk

"Yeah so?!" said Gold

"So what?"

"Why did you pelt us with necklaces!!"

"I don't know, not of our business"

"Wha-?"

"Whatever! Let's just continue onwards" I said.

We walked past the crazy monks and the creaking pillar and saw an old man with a red headed kid.

"Hoho! You have beaten us! I see... You are admirable, but you are not shown to care about your Pokemon. THIS. IS. LUNACY!!!" shouted the Elder

"Pfft! You weaklings lost because your Pokemon are weak. Who on Earth would use such a weak Pokemon like Bellsprouts?!" said El Poopy

The Elder gasp but nonetheless, gave El Poopy a TM.

"That TM has the move Flash. It will-"

"Light up the cave if it's dark, Yeah yeah yeah what ever! Now that I'm done with this stupid tower, I've got no reason to stay! See you later weaklings!"

El Poopy then slowly spin around then spin faster and faster. Then Poof! He disappeared.

"What the-?!" said Arceus

"Oh, he used an Escape Rope!" said Gold

"WHAT KIND OF A F***ING ROPE MAKES YOU SPIN AROUND TILL YOU DISAPPEARED?!?!"

"An Escape Rope!"

"Bu-bu-bu-but. Ugghh.. Forget it..."

"Hoho!! New challengers I see!" said the Elder

"Yeah! We're here to look for a Chaos Emerald!" said Gold

"Chaos Emerald? You mean like this one?"

The Elder took out an Emerald from his robes. The Emerald is white and translucent.

"Yep! That's the one!" said Arceus

I looked at the Emerald that the Elder is holding.

'Haha! One down! Six to go!'

"Cool! Can we have it please!!?" said Gold

"Yeah, we need that Emerald sir." said Red

"Hoho! You can't have this Emerald! And also, OMG your eyes are red" said the Elder

"Why?!" said Gold and Red with different reasons.

"Because, you need to beat me in a Pokemon battle!!" said the Elder

"Of course we do..." said Arceus as she rolled her eyes.

"Great! Lets make it Four-on-Three!"

"I hope you don't tun into a giant pink Hippopotamus!" said Gold worryingly

"Huh?"

"Never mind."

"Okay... Let's begin! Go! Bellsprouts and Hoothoot!"

The Elder unleashed two Bellsprouts and an circular owl like creature with two red eyes and a foot.

"Go! Ekans!" I shouted

"Koffing! Destroy them all!!"

"Cyndaquil! Do your best!"

"You too Pikachu!!"

Our Pokemon position themselves on the battlefield and the two teams glared at each other.

"Ekans! Poison Sting that Hoothoot!"

"Bellsprout! Block Ekans's Attack!"

"Koffing! Tackle that Bellsprout!"

The Ekans shot needles from his mouth, at the Hoothoot. The Bellsprout tried to shield the owl, but the Koffing tackled it away.

"Thanks Arc- I mean Ariel!" I said

"Your welcome"

"Cyndaquil! Ember the Bellsprouts!"

"Pikachu! Tail Whip! Now!"

"Hoothoot! Hypnosis on Cyndaquil! Bellsprouts! Vine Whip that Pikachu!"

The Hoothoot managed to put Cyndaquil to sleep before she could even attack. The Pikachu evaded the Vines and smack his tail at a Bellsprout.

"Cyndaquil! WAKE UP!!" shouted Gold

"Pikachu! Thundershock that bird!"

"Ekans! Bite a Bellsprout!"

"Koffing! Poison Gas the Round thing!"

"Bellsprouts! Guard Hoothoot!"

The Bellsprouts went infront of Hoothoot to defend it. The Bellsprouts ended up being electrocuted and one of them got bitten by the Ekans. The Koffing surrounded the Bellsprouts and the Hoothoot with poisonous gas. Though the Bellsprouts are unaffected, the Hoothoot ended up being poisoned.

"No! Bellsprouts! Vine Whip that Koffing! Hoothoot! Peck the Cyndaquil!"

"Koffing! Dodge, and Tackle!"

"Ekans! Poison Sting the Hoothoot!"

"Cyndaquil! Can you please wake up?!" pleaded Gold

"Pikachu! Tail Whip! Again!"

The Bellsprouts missed the Koffing and both of them got hit by a Tackle and a Tail Whip made by Koffing and Pikachu. The Hoothoot leaped up in the air to peck on Cyndaquil's Head. But my Ekans barrage a bunch of Poison Stings at the bird, causing it to crash land on the floor. All of them fainted.

"Yes!!" said Arceus

"Excellent work Ekans!" I said

"You too Pikachu"

"Pika pii!"

The Cyndaquil then woke up and saw the enemy's Pokemon have fainted.

"Well Cyndaquil, even though you were asleep. You still rock." said Gold

The Cyndaquil jumped with happiness.

"Hoho!!! You have defeated me! Very well! And you have shown that you are bonded with your Pokemon very well as well well. WELL!!!!" shouted the Elder

"Yeah, so can we have the Emerald please?" said Gold

"Sure! Take this TM as well. It will be a very important one." said the Elder

He then gave Gold, the TM and the Chaos Emerald.

WE'VE GOT A CHAOS EMERALD!

Screen cuts black.

And so our heroes have achieve a new Chaos Emerald and is on their way to collect six more. Gold is excited to go to the Violet City Gym, but Dormant tells Gold that their Pokemon needs to heal first. Red is still drinking his overlarge coffee and Arceus is figuring out why Escape Ropes work like that. In the end she decided it's Nintendo Logic.

Will our heroes collect all of the Chaos Emeralds? Will Gold achieve all of the Johto Gym badge? And will Arceus get used to the craziness that she has made?

And what of the Grammar Police and the Agents?

Well first. One must look backwards to know the answer.

My name's Princess Celestia and I'll bid thee farewell. For now.

"..."

"Mama?"

"What now?!"

"Where are we going?"

"..."

"Mama?"

"Be quite child!"

"..."

Agent Knight and Snorlax arrived at Violet City. The City's pedestrians stared at the two Agents as they walked by. They were mostly staring at Agent Snorlax because heck, His a freaking Snorlax in a tux!

"Uhh... Knight? I think those girls over there are waving at you" said Agent Snorlax as he points at a group of schoolgirls waving at Agent Knight.

"Yeah, that happens. Say, this place has a school right?"

"Uhh.. I think so..."

"Well, Maybe we should investigate overthere. Since every kid in the Johto region goes to Violet City's school, it is likely we will meet our target at the school." said Agent Knight

"Oka- Wait what?!"said Agent Snorlax

"What?"

"Do you mean to say that EVERY single kid in this entire region, comes to this city's school?!"

"Of course, Every region has only one school"

"Mewha?!?!"

"Yeah, shocking. Come on let's find the school."

"Aww... I don't want to go to school...." said Agent Snorlax

"Wait, you go to school?"

"No, but I've heard about school. And they said it's worse than Hell"

"Heh, I bet these people didn't go to college." said Agent Knight chuckling

"They said College is as bad as a Lickytung procreating with a Zubat and a Bidoof"

"Ooooh.. That's true...."

The Agents then began walking in the direction of walking students.

An hour an a half later....

"Alright, Gallade has fixed everyone's brain pattern. All we have to do is wait until their brains starts to repair itself sir." said Officer Janodaya

"And how long will that take?" said Chief Thanatos

"Mmm... Gallade?"

Janodaya's Gallade looked at his trainer.

"He said, about an hour or so sir." said Officer Janodaya

"We can't wait for another hour!! If we wait any longer, we'll loose Dormant's trail!!"

"But sir, The Officers-"

"Yes yes I know. But we got no time! I bet my mustache that Dormant is at Violet City right now!"

"But our all of our Flying Pokemon broke their wings sir. We can't fly."

Chief Thanatos ponders to this, and began to think.

'Janodaya is right. We can walk, but it will take a lifetime to reach Dormant's location. Plus some of them still have trouble standing.'

Chief Thanatos then looked at Janodaya's Gallade. The Gallade curiously looked at him. Then he got an idea.

"Say Janodaya, Can your Gallade teleport?"

"Why ye- By George! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?! Sir?"

Chief Thanatos nodded and grinned.

"Yes, Janodaya. Rally up the men. We're heading to Violet City."

End of Chapter!! I love Pokemon and Paper Mario.....

Last edited:

deh74

Seine Majestät
A giant pink hippopotamus...Lulz. Still loVing this with a burning potato, keep up with the awesomeness.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Awesome. Pure Awesome. It's hilarious, clever, hilarious... Did I mention hilarious? Your jokes are very witty, and I especially love Arceus :)

I do wonder how the italics and the little boy with his Mama are going to play into the story, though.

Flying Rhydon, cupcakes, coffee, Pringles, farts, female legendary portrayals that aren't of cutesy Pokémon/ones that GameFreak made female... All of my favorite things! XD

Anyways, I really do like Arceus's personality (and now that I think about it, it does slightly remind me of Grovyle). I am *slightly* embarrassed by this, but including some of the jokes, I think Arceus is my *pause for dramatic effect* evil twin of the Pokémon world! XD Not kidding, though...

I would do a more detailed review, but as I'm typing my dinner is getting cold :(

Great job, Dormant! :)

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Awesome. Pure Awesome. It's hilarious, clever, hilarious... Did I mention hilarious? Your jokes are very witty, and I especially love Arceus :)

I do wonder how the italics and the little boy with his Mama are going to play into the story, though.

Flying Rhydon, cupcakes, coffee, Pringles, farts, female legendary portrayals that aren't of cutesy Pokémon/ones that GameFreak made female... All of my favorite things! XD

Anyways, I really do like Arceus's personality (and now that I think about it, it does slightly remind me of Grovyle). I am *slightly* embarrassed by this, but including some of the jokes, I think Arceus is my *pause for dramatic effect* evil twin of the Pokémon world! XD Not kidding, though...

I would do a more detailed review, but as I'm typing my dinner is getting cold :(

Great job, Dormant! :)

Thanks! You deserved an ice cream!!!

You'll find out soon, I can tell you this.. The boy and his Mama will get more and more clearer in future chapters.

Uhh.. It's Flying 'RhyHORNS'. But yeah, CUPCAKES!!! PRINGLES!!!

Woah :O Arceus is your evil twin?! Wow! Wait.. Do you mean Arceus is eviler or that she's more meaner than you?

OMG. You better eat your dinner stat! Ain't nobody like a cold dinner! Except Polar Bears....

So Thanks again! Chapter 12 will be coming up soon. With Schoolgirls and a Gym Leader Battle!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 12: School Drools!!

"Well, now that we've conquered the Sprout Tower, Let's go to the Gym!"

Me, Gold, Red and Arceus are walking through the city. Gold is discussing on challenging the Gym.

"So, I've heard of these 'Gyms' before. What are they?" said Arceus

"A Pokemon Gym is where you get a badge. If you defeat a Gym Leader, he or she will give you a badge. Each Gym Leader specialized a Type. If you can get all 8 badges, you can challenged the Elite Four and the Champion" I explain

"Okay. So where is this Gym anyways?"

"Oh, it's over there. See?"

I pointed at a circular building with a door made of glass, straight ahead from us.

"So that's a Gym"

"Yeah! Pokemon League! Here I come!!" said Gold

"GOLD!!!!!!" a girl shouted.

All of us turn around to see a young lady running towards us. The lady had a big white hat thing that has a red ribbon tied around it, and some complicated clothing which I'm too lazy to describe it. The lady stopped in front of us and stared angrily at Gold.

"YOOOUUUU!!!!!!" she shouted as she pointed at Gold angrily.

"L-Lyra? I-It's that you?" said Gold

"YES YOU BUTT MONKEY!! IT'S A ME!! LYRA!!!!!" shouted Lyra

"Uhh, Gold? Who's this lady?" said Red

"U-Uhh... T-This is Lyr-"

"I can introduce myself! Thank you very much!! I am Lyra! What's your- OMG your eyes are red." said Lyra

Red kneeled on the floor, hit the ground with his fist and looked at the sky.

"Why?! Why Arceus!! WHY?!?!" Red shouted at the sky

"First of all, I'm over here. And second, WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME?!!? I CAN'T GIVE PEOPLE EYE COLORS!!! WTF?!"

"Huh? What are you- Gold!! Explain to me what is going on!!!"

"WHO IS THIS CHICK?!?!" shouted Arceus

"I just wanted to go to the Gym!!" sulked Gold

"This is getting out of hand...." I said to myself

Agent Snorlax and Knight reached the Violet City School. The place is a giant massive school that has many classrooms and students.

"Wow, so many students around here...." said Agent Snorlax as he saw a lot of students going out of the school.

"Of course, It is the only school in Johto." said Agent Knight

"So, why are the kids going out of school?"

"It seems as though that School has ended. Snorlax, lets go talk to the School Staff. They could provide us some info."

"Okay."

The Agents then began to walk towards the school entrance. However...

"OH SWEET HONEY IN TALIBAN!!!!! IS THAT A TALKING WALKING SNORLAX?!?!?!"

The students then stopped walking and saw the Agents.

"AAAHH!!! THAT GUY IS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!" shouted A schoolgirl upon spotting Agent Knight

"OMG! HOTTEST. GUY. EVAR!!!!"

"OMIGOD!! Hey man do you wnt to hang ot wth me? I m so prtty!!"

"Oh sh*t"

Then, a swarm of schoolgirls began running towards Agent Knight.

"Run."

"Okay."

The Agents ran inside the school to, not only find the school staff. But to run away from the Swarm of School Girls.

The Grammar Police arrived at Violet City through teleportation. Janodaya's Gallade fainted due to a large amount of power he needed to use, in order to teleport a huge number of people.

"Don't worry Janodaya. We'll find a Pokemon Center later. Right now, we need to find Dormant and put him behind bars." said Chief Thanatos

"Okay, sir. I understand" said Officer Janodaya

"My Friends! We've arrived at Violet City! We must find Dormant at any cost!" said Chief Thanatos to his squad.

"The city is PINK!!"

"Dormant is Dormant!!"

"I LIKE PIE!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!*Kaboom*"

"Did that guy exploded?!"

"No, he said asterisk Kaboom asterisk."

"I like Asterix! Hey, Where's Obelix?"

"Oh right. I forgot that their brains are still malfunctioning....." muttered Chief Thanatos

"Don't worry sir, Gallade managed to make their brains heal faster. I don't know how long it will take until their brain is fix, but it won't be as long as a day." said Officer Janodaya

"Good good."

Chief Thanatos was pleased. Until an Officer has his head stucked on a plunger.

"How?!" shouted Chief Thanatos

He then saw a shop that sells plungers. Chief Thanatos went into the shop.

"Hi! I see your friend over there has tried on our plunger! Fortunately, That guy paid me before using it." said the Shop owner

"Why on Earth do you sell plungers?! THERE'S NO TOILETS IN POKEMON!!!" shouted Chief Thanatos

"I do it for the se*x baby."

Chief Thanatos then backed away from the shop owner.

"Gold... Tell me what's going on!" shouted Lyra once again.

Gold rubbed the back of his head.

"W-well, y-you see we've been-"

"Hey wait a minute! Who are you anyways!?" interrupted Arceus

"Oh, I'm Lyra. I once lived in New Bark Town until my family moved into Ecruteak City. Meaning I'm Gold's former neighbor now who are you guys?" said Lyra

We all look at each other for a moment. Then we looked back at Lyra

"Well, first. I'm Red. I'm Gold's neighbor and best friend."

"I'm Arc- I mean Ariel. This is Dormant."

"Yeah, All four of us are travelling around Johto to find our missing items"

"Missing items?" said Lyra

"Y-yeah! Missing items! Dormant and Ariel lost them when they were travelling!" said Gold

"Oh, so does that mean that you're a trainer?"

"Yep! Say hello to Cyndaquil!" said Gold

He grabbed his Pokeball and unleashed his Cyndaquil. She jumped happily when she saw Gold

"Aww.. She's adorable!" said Lyra

"How do you know she's a she?!" exclaimed Gold

"Women's intuition. By the way, How come you two don't go to Pokemon School? Shouldn't it be mandatory for all kids to go?"

"Oh, That's because The school won't let Red in because he might freak out some students and might get bullied. I decided to not go to school as well, so that Red can have company and also I don't like school" explained Gold

"Well, that makes sense. So, I see you have a Pikachu. I heard their very rare. And cliché." said Lyra

"Yeah, I know." said Red

"And by the looks of things, you've seemed to have issues with your eye color."

"Yeah, Every time I met a person, they would say 'OMG your eyes are red' it's getting annoying...."

"Well why not try contact lenses?"

"Nah, my eyesight is okay."

"Say, why were you so angry at Gold just now?" I said

"Oh, THAT'S BECAUSE HE FORGOT TO GIVE ME BACK ME TEDDY BEAR!!!! I COULD'NT SLEEP FOR 5 YEARS!!!" shouted Lyra

"Oh..... I forgot about that...." said Gold as he rubs the back of his head again, with a awkward smiling face that says 'Oh boy, I'm toast'

"NASTY BOY!! I HAVE TO GET USE TO NOT SLEEPING FOR FIVE STICKIN YEARS BECAUSE OF YOOOOOUUUUUU!!! AFTER I'VE GRADUATED FROM SCHOOL, I WILL MURDER YOU WITH A PICKAXE!!! THEN FEED YOUR REMAINS TO MURKROWS AND SH*TTY THINGS!!! ROOOWWWWRRR!!!" she shouted at Gold

She then glared at Gold with murderous eyes, then pranced away from us. By the way, Gold has a shocked expression on his face. He then sat on the ground in a kneeling position.

"Why must every girl I meet have to be crazy and weird...." Gold moaned

"But the only girls you met is Me and Lyra! How can you- Wait a minute..." said Arceus

Gold suddenly realized what he just said.

"Oh crap."

Chapter 12!! Too bad I couldn't make a Gym Leader battle in this chapter... But oh well, I hope the next chapter will have one.

Last edited:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
*clap, clap*
No, I wasn't clapping. I said 'asterisk clap clap asterisk'!
Great chapter; one of the more random, not quite as progressive ones, but in fics like this, it's good to have filler chapters here and there. :)

And you know why? Because it's a great opportunity to just be creative and funny rather than do what the story would demand you to do. Dormant, YOU HAVE DEFIED THE LAWS OF WRITING LOGIC!! THE ALL POWERFUL GROVYLE WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! XD

I am going to create a scale of how funny this is.

So-Funny-My-
Mother-Had-
To-Come-In-
My-Room-To-
Check-On-Me-
Because-She-
Heard-Me-
Laughing-So-
Hard!!!

LOLOLOLOL!

Lol...

Hilarious!

Very Funny

Laugh

Giggle giggle

Scarastic ha-ha

It's the top one, as you could probably guess.

I do like Lyra, though :) Gold... I'll host his funeral. "Gold, the boy who died because he thinks all the girls he's met are weird. RIP." XD

deh74

Seine Majestät
I agree with keldminrachi. Except I won't make a Grovyle haunt you in your sleep, I'm gonna go full throttle and send a sceptile after you.
Lyra came across to me as a psychb***h, I like her!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Thanks everyone. Sorry, I don't know what you mean by me defying the Writing Logic. Haha! Grovyle can't haunt me in my sleep, For I've set up a beartrap in my head(Don't ask me how)

Anyways, New Chapter!

Chapter 13: First Gym Battle(Finally!!!)

Previously on ROOOWWWWRRR...

"So, I've heard of these 'Gyms' before. What are they?"

"A Pokemon Gym is where you get a badge. If you defeat a Gym Leader, he or she will give you a badge. Each Gym Leader specialized a Type. If you can get all 8 badges, you can challenged the Elite Four and the Champion"

"Yeah! Pokemon League! Here I come!!"

"YOOOUUUU!!!!!!"

"First of all, I'm over here. And second, WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME?!!? I CAN'T GIVE PEOPLE EYE COLORS!!! WTF?!"

"OH SWEET HONEY IN TALIBAN!!!!! IS THAT A TALKING WALKING SNORLAX?!?!?!"

"AAAHH!!! THAT GUY IS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!"

"The city is PINK!!"

"Why must every girl I meet have to be crazy and weird...."

"But the only girls you met is Me and Lyra! How can you- Wait a minute..."

"Oh crap."

Now, back to Author's Run and probably Gold's Funeral

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME CRAZY AND WEIRD?!!?"

As you may know, Gold made a mistake... A BIG mistake.

"Sorry! I didn't mean you actually!! I meant- What I mean is- Please don't kill me!!" said Gold hysterically.

"PREPARE TO DIE!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"What's going on out here?!?!"

Suddenly a new voiced boomed. We looked at the source of the voice and saw a young man standing in front of the Gym. He looked sternly at Gold and Arceus.

"You two are making a raucous! Just what are you two love birds arguing about?!" the young man shouted

"Love birds?" said Arceus. She looked at the man with a shocked and menacing expression that makes her look like a psycho.

"What did you just say?" she said again

"Lovebirds, Since you seemed to be attacking the boy...."

Then she snapped.

"LOVEBIRDS?!!? YOU A*SS F**-

We like to interrupt this fan fiction with an important message.

"This just in, A giant UFO stole my Coffee. On to the weather report"

"Thanks Jon! Right now, My house got burned down by a exploding sheep and I accidentally set this studio on fire! Back to you Jon!"

"This just in, The studio is on FFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Kaboom*

404 Not found.

-DO I LOOK LIKE A SL*T?! DO I LOOK LIKE A PEDOPHILE!!? ARE YOU CALLING ME UGLY?! IF YOU DO THEN YOU SUCK!!!! I WILL SET YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE ON FIRE WITH AN EXPLODING SHEEP!!! WHICH I DID JUST NOW WHEN THAT STUPID MESSAGE HAD POPPED OUT FROM NOWHERE!!! YOU TWIT!!!" shouted Arceus furiously at the young man.

The young man looked at Arceus in the eye with a stern glare. The young man then stopped looking at Arceus and went inside the Gym without another word.

"THE NERVE OF THAT GUY!!! GOLD!! Your death will have to be postponed! I want to crush whoever that guy is!!"

"Um, Arceus. That's the Gym Leader..." said Gold

"OH!! Well guess what? SO WHAT?! I CREATED THE UNIVERSE B***H!! Just because he owns the Gym, doesn't mean he's better than me!"

"Umm, he might be better than you in a Gym battle" I said

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"I meant to say that, you might not be able to beat that guy in a Pokemon Battle as you never fought against him before..."

"Oh we'll just see about that!! Come on fellas! LET'S BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THAT GUY AND HIS POKEMON!!!!"

Arceus then charged through the Gym door. Red, Gold and I sweatdropped.

"Man. I wonder how the Gym Leader is able to survive Arceus's wrath" said Red

"Oh well, At least I'm not dead yet...." said Gold

We then entered the Gym.

Agent Knight and Snorlax reached the Principle Office. They ran into the office and quickly shut the door behind them, in order to escape the Swarm.

The Principle's Office looks like an average Principle Office so I don't have to describe the office itself. The Principle looks like a fatty with a blue coat and a bowtie.

"Oh my! Snorlax wearing a tuxedo! School girls running all over the school, there is! You two here what brings, hmm? Yes, hmmm." said the Principle

"Umm... Why is he speaking like Yoda?" questioned Agent Snorlax

"No idea..." shrugged Agent Knight

"Speak." ordered the Principle

"I am Agent Knight. This Snorlax right here is-"

"Lax. Snor Lax" interrupted Agent Snorlax

"I see."

"We're here to investigate on two boys named, Red and Gold. I presume they're students here?"

The Principle shook his head "No, they go not to school here I am afraid. Hmmmmmm."

"Really? Don't all kids go to school here?"

"Not these kids. One of them is special and might be suitable for school not."

"I see. Do any of your students know one of them?" said Agent Knight

The Principle pondered to this and ask a question.

"Why investigating these kids are you, hmm? Do something did they, hmm? "

"Uhh.. What?" said Agent Snorlax

"Sorry, that's top secret like why you speak in Yodalish"

"True. Of these kids anyways I think I know someone who knows about one."

"Really!? So where is he or she?" said Agent Knight

"She be living in Ecruteak City. Yeesssssss. Address is here. Yeesssssss." said the Principle

He showed Agent Knight a profile of a familiar mad women.

"Lyra huh? Alright, Thank you for your cooperation. Come on Agent Snorlax let's move out."

Knight turn his face to see Agent Snorlax eating a packet of Doritos. Again.

"Muhh? Mufhumuhfeh!?" said Agent Snorlax while munching the Tortilla chips.

Agent Knight sweatdropped.

"Heev! Ho! Heev! Ho!"

The Grammar Police is trying to get the plunger out of an Officer's face. They are trying to pull the plunger out but it's sucked tight.

"It's no use sir. If we keep doing this, the Officer's eyeballs might popped and not to mention developed a duck face." said Officer Janodaya.

"Ugghh... We need to learn how to remove a plunger out of a person's face...." moaned Chief Thanatos

"Yes sir"

The Officer's now stand clueless on what to do.

The Gym has a platform with a standard Pokeball symbol on it. On each side of the platform are bleachers which has a bunch of people sitting on them. At the end of the platform is the Gym Leader which We met just now.

"Greetings challengers! I am Falkner! And I'm-"

"Yeah yeah yeah! Move aside everyone! Because I've got an a*ss to whoop!!" said Arceus as she stormed to the platform.

None of us dared to questioned her. The Audience looked at Arceus as she stands on the Platform.

"So, what's your name?" said Falkner

"MY NAME IS I'MGOINGTOKILLYOUINTHEMOSTHORRIBLEFASHIONTHATWOULDMAKELADYGAGALOOKLIKEABEAUTYMODEL!!! NOW LET ME DESTROY YOUR POKEMONS SO THAT I COULD LAUGH AT YOUR FACE!!!" shouted Arceus

"I do not approve of your tone lady. But nonetheless I accept your challenge. Gym Guide!"

Then a fat man with a striped shirt and a Harry Potter spectacle came to the middle of the Platform

"Yes?" said the weird one.

"Be the referee"

"Sure! Young lady! What's your name?" said the Fatness

"You're lucky that I've got used to people not knowing my name in a short amount of time! I'm Ariel!! And I shall kick this guy's FACE!!!" shouted Arceus

"Very well. Hem Hem. Ladies and Gentlemen! We are proud to present a battle between the Gym Leader Falkner and the Challenger Ariel!" shouted Fat brother of Harry Potter

"Come on, let's find a sit." I said

All three of us find a spot on the bleachers and spectate on the battle.

"I wonder who would win?" said Gold

"I don't know. Gotta say, that Gym Leader must be very tough to withstand Arceus. I mean a normal person would cry or wet his pants completely if he or she angered Arceus that much." said Red

"Yeah, Arceus is a force to be reckon with." I said

"Contestants! In your positions!" shouted the Flat bump

Arceus and Falkner got on their positions.

"BEGIN!!"

"KOFFING!! CRUSH HIS POKEMON AND MAKE HIM CRY LIKE A BABY!!!" shouted Arceus as she unleashes her Koffing.

"Go, Pidgey!" said Falkner as he unleashes his bird

"Muhahaha!! A Pidgey is nothing compare to Koffing!"

"Pidgey, use Tackle" said Falkner

The Pidgey tackled the Koffing.

"Oh crap! Koffing use Tackle!" ordered Arceus

The Koffing tackled the Pidgey which thrown backed the bird at the wall. The bird then returned back to position.

"Pidgey! Use Sand-At-"

"RARARARARA!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! Koffing use Tackle again!!" shouted Arceus

The Koffing tackled the Pidgey again and the bird was thrown across the platform. It fainted

"Pidgey is down! Ariel wins the first round!" shouted the Womanizer

"YES!! IN YOUR FACE! YOU MOTHERF*CKER!!!"

Now you might been wondering what the Audience was doing during the battle. We were all speechless.

"Pidgey return" said Falkner calmly as he returned his Pidgey.

Arceus is shuffling on the floor with joy. Falkner then unleashes his next Pokemon.

"Go, Pidgeotto"

The Pidgeotto materialized on the platform. Arceus noticed the big bird and ceased shuffling.

"Oh boy, a BIGGER bird. Woopideedoo!" said Arceus

"Begin!" shouted the LOSER!!!

"Pidgeotto, use Gust"

The Pidgeotto made a gust by flapping it's wings. The Gust hit the Koffing.

"Wah!! Koffing! Use Smog!"

"Pidgeotto use Gust to remove the Smog"

The Koffing used a Smog at the Pidgeotto. But the bird made a gust which blows away the smog.

"Grr... Koffing! Use Tackle!"

"Pidgeotto! Use Gust!"

"Oh no you don't! Pidgeotto look at this!"

Fortunately, Pidgeotto looked at Arceus with curiousity. Arceus made a silly face which made the Pidgeotto confuse. Then the Koffing tackled the bird by surprised and the bird went flying towards the wall. The bird hit head first and fell onto the ground. The bird tried to stand up but it ended up fainting.

"WE HAVE A WINNER!!! THE WINNER IS ARIEL!!!" shouted the Weirdo

"Umm, are we suppose to applaud or something?" said an Audience member.

"I don't know, I'm a Gym Guide not an Audience Guide!"

Nonetheless, we and the audience clapped for Arceus. Arceus was jumping with joy(Prepare for profanity).

"YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!! IN YOUR FACE MOTHERF*CKER!!! YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU SUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!! Y-O-U-S-U-C-K! YOU SUCK!! YOU SMELL AND YOU SUCK!! YOU SUCK D***S EVERYDAY BECAUSE YOU SUCK!!! I AM THE BEST!!! OH YEAH THATS RIGHT!! I'M THE WINNER!! YOU'RE A LOSER BECAUSE YOU SUCK!! YOU. ARE. THE. MOTHER. F*CKER!!!"

Then the Audience stopped clapping and looked at Arceus with shock. Including us.

"Yes well, here's your Gym Badge. Now move along, I have other challengers to attend to." said Falkner as he gave Arceus a badge.

"YOOOOUUUUU...." said Arceus

"Move along"

Arceus then stomped her way to the bleachers, muttering curses at the Gym Leader.

"Well, that is one heck of a battle." I said

"Man, I hope that I will never EVER have to battle against Arceus... I wouldn't survive" said Gold

"Me neither" said Red

"Pika pika pi..." said Pikachu

I saw Arceus approaching us with the Audience trying to avoid her as possible. She then stared at Gold and said:

"Your turn"

Chapter 13!! DONE!! Man, I hope that I don't have to make a chapter per week because that would be annoying! Yeah, Arceus is really angry in this chapter. I hope this chapter makes you laugh.

Last edited:

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
RIP
Gold
He was a big idiot.

deh74

Seine Majestät
yay you bright back fffffiiiiiiirrrrrrreeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
I love arceus she's awesomely amazing.
I feel sorry for the agents when they meet Lyra...she may eat one of them
Falkner was boring.
I hope arceus forgets about killing gold, he doesn't deserve to die...yet.

Great chapter, I love this very much.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Liked tis chapter very much. The grammar po-po didn't get very much action, did they? Ah, well, Arceus is... *Arceus glares at me, acting as if she is ready to kill me* The best character in the entire fic! No really, I do like her personality, although she reminds me of some of the eight graders at my school with her language...

MY NAME IS I'MGOINGTOKILLYOUINTHEMOSTHORRIBLEFASHIONTHATWOULDMAKELADYGAGALOOKLIKEABEAUTYMODEL!!!

Wow, Arceus really has a lot of names... :)

"Pidgey! Use Sand-At-"

"RARARARARA!! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! Koffing use Tackle again!!" shouted Arceus

What I want to know is why you can't do this in the games! I really loved this part, and wished they would do it in the anime (probably OOC, maybe not for Cilan's rival, but it would be funny!)

One piece of advice, though. Maybe when some of the Pokémon attacked, describe it differently each time. For example, Koffing used Tackle multiple times, so I would have recommended you have written maybe Koffing charged, Koffing floated at a fast rate towards, the purple gas attacked ___ with its body, etc., as opposed to 'Koffing tackled' every time.

Now, I would quote more lines that I like, but why don't I just say I would be quoting the entire gym battle scene and anything after, pretty much. Great chapter, though ;)

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
yay you bright back fffffiiiiiiirrrrrrreeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

I bright back the FFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE?

Wut?

I hope arceus forgets about killing gold, he doesn't deserve to die...yet.

Yeah, He may be a fool. But he doesn't deserve to die.

Liked tis chapter very much. The grammar po-po didn't get very much action, did they? Ah, well, Arceus is... *Arceus glares at me, acting as if she is ready to kill me* The best character in the entire fic! No really, I do like her personality, although she reminds me of some of the eight graders at my school with her language...

Don't worry, the Grammar Police will get more screen time in the future. A lot of people seems to love Arceus, I thought people love her because she threats them with Cupcakes.. XD

Wow, Arceus really has a lot of names... :)

Yeah, she does. I think I should add an 'Aliases' section on the Character Bio later.

What I want to know is why you can't do this in the games! I really loved this part, and wished they would do it in the anime (probably OOC, maybe not for Cilan's rival, but it would be funny!)

I am a genius!! JK. Yeah, I've wonder why no one in the Anime and Manga has ever done that. Maybe it's against the rules or something. :p

One piece of advice, though. Maybe when some of the Pokémon attacked, describe it differently each time. For example, Koffing used Tackle multiple times, so I would have recommended you have written maybe Koffing charged, Koffing floated at a fast rate towards, the purple gas attacked ___ with its body, etc., as opposed to 'Koffing tackled' every time

Another enemy of mine. Descriptions. I hope there's no 'Description Police' because My hands are full with the Grammar Police already...

Now, I would quote more lines that I like, but why don't I just say I would be quoting the entire gym battle scene and anything after, pretty much. Great chapter, though ;)

Thanks! I'm glad the latest chapter turns out to be a success!

Thanks everyone, for the reviews! Rotomknight. Do you want to be in the PM List? I can add you now.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
\

Yeah, He may be a fool. But he doesn't deserve to die.

FOOLS GOLD! Get it, FOOLS GOLD? It's not very punny, but it works, right?

...I'm sorry, I just had to. XD

Yeah, she does. I think I should add an 'Aliases' section on the Character Bio later.

And having a name that makes Lady Gaga look good...Very impossible, Arceus ;)

I am a genius!! JK. Yeah, I've wonder why no one in the Anime and Manga has ever done that. Maybe it's against the rules or something. :p

What rules? So there's rules that even if a trainer (Team Rocket comes to mind) jumps you and steals your Pokémon, you can't yell and stop them? But they yell commands to their Pokémon, don't they...? Ah well, Nintendo logic isn't really logic, is it? XD

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 14: Battle Heavy Chapter

Previously on Author's Run

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME CRAZY AND WEIRD?!!?"

"PREPARE TO DIE!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"You two are making a raucous! Just what are you two love birds arguing about?!"

"LOVEBIRDS?!!? YOU A*SS F**-

"Oh my! Snorlax wearing a tuxedo! School girls running all over the school, there is! You two here what brings, hmm? Yes, hmmm."

"Muhh? Mufhumuhfeh!?"

"MY NAME IS I'MGOINGTOKILLYOUINTHEMOSTHORRIBLEFASHIONTHATWOULD MAKELADYGAGALOOKLIKEABEAUTYMODEL!!! NOW LET ME DESTROY YOUR POKEMONS SO THAT I COULD LAUGH AT YOUR FACE!!!"

Now, back to Author's Run

"Now! Will our next contestant come up please?" said the PIG

Gold stood up from the bleachers and walked down to the platform. Arceus sat on Gold's place and the Audience looked at Gold as he reached the battlefield.

"Man, I hope Gold wins. Falkner seemed to be tough." said Red before he took a sip of his coffee that he had for the past 5 chapters or so.

"If he doesn't win, I'll kill him! GO GOLD!! BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF THAT SH*T!!!" shouted Arceus.

The Audience, Gold and the Giant Stooge looked at Arceus with shock. Falkner just stared at Gold.

"Umm.. Okay... Anyways! What's your name Challenger?!" said the Do*che

"Gold!"

"Alri- Wait, Your name is Gold?! Wow, nice name kid!"

"Thanks"

"Alright! It's Gold vs Falkner! BEGIN!!"

"Go! Cyndaquil!" shouted Gold as he unleashes his Fire-Type

"Pidgey, Go!" said Falkner

Then the battle started. Gold ordered Cyndaquil to use Ember on the Pidgey, but Falkner told the Pidgey to avoid the attack. Falkner then tell Pidgey to Tackle the Cyndaquil, Gold quickly told Cyndaquil to use Ember. The Pidgey got hit by the Ember, but it was not enough to take down the bird. I watched as the two Pokemon attacked each other. I looked to my right to see Arceus munching down on Cupcakes while looking at the fight, I also saw Red looking at the battle while drinking his coffee. I heard the referee shout and saw that Falkner's Pidgey was down. I saw that Falkner had unleashed his Pidgeotto and heard him ordering a Gust. Gold had ordered his Cyndaquil to dodged the Gust and ask her to Tackle the Big Bird. The Cyndaquil charged at the biid and rammed it to the ground. Falkner tried to order the Pidgeotto to attack but Gold told Cyndaquil to use Ember before Falkner could move his mouth. The Cyndaquil breathed Flames from her mouth and the Pidgeotto fainted from the burn.

"And the winner iiiiiiissssssssssss........ GOLD!!!" shouted the Big Eater of Pies

The Audience cheered.

"YEEEEAAAHHH!!!! YOU SUCK FALKNER!!! WAY TO GO GOLD!!! YYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!" shouted Arceus while pumping her fist in the air

Gold ran up to us and high fived Red. He then approached me.

"Your turn" he said

I felt like I'm ready.

"You better win. If you don't, I WILL KEEL YOU!!" said Arceus

And now, I feel scared.

Nevertheless, I stood up and walked down the bleachers and approached the Platform.

"And now, our new challenger has arrived! What's your name?" said the Pigman

"Dormant"

"Huh? Weird name"

I hate this guy.

"Anyways. It's Dormant vs Falkner! Who shall win? BEGIN!!"

"Go! Ekans!" I shouted as I unleashed my snake

"Go Pidgey" shouted Falkner.

I've just realized something. Is Falkner using the same Pokemon as he was using before? Or is he using different Pidgeys and Pidgeottos this entire time. Oh well, I might never know.

"Pidgey! Tackle" said Falkner

"Hu-huh?! Ekans! Bite!" I said

The Pidgey charged at the Ekans. Fortunately, Ekans bite the Pidgey's wing before it could rammed my snake. The Pidgey tried to get it's wing out of my Ekans' bite.

"Pidgey! Use Sand-Attack to distract the Ekans!" said Falkner

The Pidgey kicked the floor and a bunch of sand hit the Ekans, causing him to release the Pidgey.

"Now Pidgey! Use Tackle!"

"Ekans! Use Glare!!"

The Pidgey tried to Tackled the Ekans. But the snake glared at the Pidgey in the eye, causing the Pidgey to drop on the ground, paralyzed.

"Haha! Now Ekans! Use Poison Sting!!" I said

The Ekans shot needles of poison from his mouth, and the needles went straight to the Pidgey's back. The Pidgey's face had gone purple, meaning that it's poisoned.

"Pidgey! Try to get up!" said Falkner

But it was too late. The Pidgey's eyes had gotten swirly.

"Pidgey returned"

"HAHA!!! TAKE THAT FALKNER!!! KICK HIS BUTT DORMANT OR ELSE!!!!" Guess who said that.

"Erm...." I said awkwardly

"Go! Pidgeotto!"

I then looked at the big bird that Arceus and Gold have fought before.

"Alright Ekans! Let's do this! Use Glare!" I ordered

"Pidgeotto, Use Tackle"

Unfortunately, The Pidgeotto is faster than Ekans. The Bird rammed at my snake without looking at his glare. The Ekans went tumbling through the floor, luckily he put his head up and hissed at the Pidgeotto.

"Pidgeotto, Tackle again"

"Now Ekans! Use Poison Sting!!"

As I expected, The bird flew at a fast rate towards my Ekans. As the bird gets nearer, Ekans shot poisonous needles at the Pidgeotto's face. The Pidgeotto then dropped on the ground in mid flight and tumble through the floor and landed in front of my Ekans. The Pidgeotto then however, regain it's stature, shook of the needles and flied back in position.

"Pidgeotto, Gust"

"Ekans! Dodge it!"

The Pidgeotto shot A gust at my Ekans. Fortunately, my Ekans dodged the Gust and hissed at the Pidgeotto. The Pidgeotto roared back.

"Ekans! Now! Use Poison Sting!!"

"Pidgeotto Use-"

But before Falkner could issue out an order, someone threw a cupcake at Falkner's head. Falkner looked at the Audience to see who did it.

"Hey! Who threw that cupcake!?" shouted the DUUURRRPP

Arceus stopped munching on her cupcakes and looked around to see everyone looking at her.

"WHAT?!?!" she shouted

Everyone then stopped looking.

"Well, I would consider that a- OH MY!! FALKNER'S PIDGEOTTO IS DOWN!!" said the HUUURRRPP

Everyone(Except Falkner) said 'WHHHAAAAATTT!!!' including me. I then looked at the fainted Pidgeotto to see that it was covered in poisonous needles.

"WOW! IT LOOKS LIKE THE EKANS STUNG THE BIRD WITH NEEDLES WHEN THEY WERE BOTH DISTRACTED!! DORMANT WINS!!!"

"Umm... Isn't it against the rules to-" said an Audience member until Arceus silenced him with an intense stare that says 'SHUT UP!!!!'.

"Well, It seems as though you have won." said Falkner as he approached me.

"Yeah. Sorry about Ariel, she's you know crazy" I whispered at Falkner.

"Yeah, Anyways Here's your badge." Falkner said as he gave me my first Gym Badge.

I thanked Falkner and went back to my seat.

"Alright Red, It's your turn." I said

"Ha! With Pikachu on his side, he will destroy that pr*ck in a matter of seconds!!" said Arceus

"Actually Arceus, I will be using my Three stolen starters. I figure they needed more training than Pikachu here" said Red

"Pikachu!" said Pikachu

"Oh well, I wish you well Red." said Gold

"You better win! Or else....."

Red then walked towards the platform, as I sat on Red's place and spectate on him.

"And here we have our next contestant!! What's your name ki-OMG your eyes are red" said the Super Moron

I heard the audience murmuring to each other for a while until one guy said.

"Hey! His eyes are red! OMG your eyes are red"

"OMG your eyes are red" said the entire audience (Except Gold, Arceus and me) simultaneously.

"YEAH I KNOW!!!" shouted Red glaring at the audience with his fear inducing eyes.

The Audience then silenced themselves like dogs following orders.

"Err..... Okay, then. So... What's your name.... kid?" said the Foul man

"My name is Red"

"Fitting.... Anyways! It's Red vs Falkner! BEGIN!!"

"Go! Pidgey!"

"Go! Bulbasaur!" shouted Red

"Bulbasaur!!?" said Gold in disbelief

"Why did he start with a Grass-type?! Even I know that Grass is weak to Flying!" said Arceus

"Well, Pidgey doesn't know any Flying-Type moves and Bulbasaur is quite a formidable Pokemon" I said

With that being said, Bulbasaur managed to knock the Pidgey on the ground. The Pidgey stood up again, only to be tackled by the Grass- Type again. The Pidgey fell on the floor and didn't move.

"Yeah!! Wait to go Red!" cheered Gold

"BEAT THAT F*CKER'S BUTT!!!" shouted Arceus

Down below, Falkner sent out his second Pokemon.

"Pidgeotto! Go, and use Gust!"

The Pidgeotto materialized from the Pokeball and immediately used Gust on Bulbasaur. The Bulbasaur didn't stand a chance and fainted by impact.

"Go! Squirtle!!" I heard Red shouted

"Woah! That Red kid owns a Bulbasaur AND a Squirtle!" said an Audience member

"I thought trainer's should have ONE starter?!"

"Maybe a friend gave him his or her starter"

"Maybe he threatened them to give him their Pokemon. I think that kid is up to no good"

"Hey! That's my friend your talking about!!" shouted Gold as he turns around to face the people who are talking about Red.

"Che, That kid probably make you his friend. Either that, or that kid messed with your mind and made you believe his your friend" said the jerk

"You're wrong!! Red is my best friend! He's not evil!"

"Che, Keep telling yourself that kid. You're naive."

Then, Arceus turns around and faced the jerks.

"YOU LISTEN TO ME BUBS! IF YOU TALK ANY MORE ABOUT RED, I WILL CRUSH YOUR STUPID FACES WITH A BOULDER AND RIP OFF YOUR BRAIN AND FEED IT TO MAN EATING PSYDUCKS!! SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE ANNOYING THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!"

The jerks whimpered and nodded. Arceus then turn her face around and spectate the battle once more.

"Thanks Arceus" said Gold

"No problem, seriously those guys are annoying as f*ck!"

"Sure, Annoying" said Gold

"Do you want me to kill you now?!"

"No sorry!"

"That's what I thought."

Meanwhile, Red's Squirtle fainted and the Pidgeotto looks worn-out. Red unleashes his final starter. His Charmander. He then ordered his lizard to use Ember. Falkner told Pidgeotto to blow away the flames by using Gust. Red then told Charmander to scratch the bird. Falkner told Pidgeotto to use Gust, but the attack missed. The Charmander successfully Scratched the Bird with his claws. Red then told Charmander to use Ember and the lizard breathed flames at the Pidgeotto's face. The bird got it's face on fire and the Pidgeotto then dropped on the floor with swirly eyes.

"AND THE WINNER IS RED!!!" shouted the useless man

I saw Falkner giving Red his first badge. I couldn't hear what he was saying because Arceus was shouting like crazy.

As Red get off the platform, All three of us went down from the bleachers.

"Well there you have it folks! Now it's time for a bathroom break, we'll see you back here in 20 minutes!" I heard the stupid one said

"Yay! All of us won a badge!" said Gold

"Yeah! All four of us beat the crap out of that F*cker's Pokemon!" said Arceus

"Well, I could say is that we did pretty well" said Red

"Come on, let's go we should get moving and find the rest of the Emeralds." I said

"And badges!" added Gold

"And badges, I think we should get more Pokemon. Red, your good. Arceus and Gold, we need more Pokemon."

"Well, okay. You're the expert" said Arceus

"We need to go to Route 32. It's at the south of the city."

"Alright let's go"

We all then walked out of the Gym with the rest of the Audience.

"Hey Falkner, their gone" said the referee of stupidity

"Okay, good" said Falkner.

Then, Falkner wet his pants and fell on the floor crying his eyes out and wetting his pants like no tomorrow.

"Oh boy, Fortuntely you and your father have the ability to hide your emotions. And I don't blame on what your doing. That lady is scary! That red boy too!!"

"That.. Lady!! S-She's h-h-horrible!! WAH!! Why did I act sternly over her!!?! I'm an idiot!! I N-Now sh-she might kill me!!!"

"Calm down, She hasn't kill you yet-"

"She will! Next time I meet her!! I need to go somewhere where I'll never have to meet her again!!

Falkner then stood up and walked to the door.

"But first, I have to do something" he said

"Well, I hope that blasted Gym Leader gets mauled by Ursarings the next time I meet him" said Arceus

"I don't know, he's cool. And besides-" Red then stopped walking.

"He never commented on my eyes!!" said Red happily.

He seems so happy that he put his hand together and smiled happily.

Then something happened.

"Hey!!"

We turn around and saw Falkner peering through the Gym door.

"Yes?" said Red

"OMG your eyes are red!"

I heard glass shattering as Falkner went back in the Gym. Red looked at the Gym door with shock and disbelief as if he was saying 'Are you serious!?'.

Red then fall in a comedic anime fashion.

And that's Chapter 14!! Sorry there's no Agents or Grammar Police in this chapter. The Chapter is too long for me to make them. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Last edited:

deh74

Seine Majestät
Hahaha Ijust love that last part with Falkner belated eye comment.
Poor Falkner, everyones mean to him. He deserves it though for passing off crazy psycho arceus...
*explosions*
Ow. What I meant to say was that he totally deserved it footer pudding of the faircreator arceus, who is also Betty nice and beautiful (please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me)
Ok I survived, now I also noticed how you rushed through 3 gym battles, I also noticed how red apparently sucks since it took him 4 Pokemon to win where it only took everyone else one.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Hahaha Ijust love that last part with Falkner belated eye comment.
Poor Falkner, everyones mean to him. He deserves it though for passing off crazy psycho arceus...

Yeah, Falkner has the ability to compress his emotions. He only released his emotions when everyone is gone.

Ow. What I meant to say was that he totally deserved it footer pudding of the faircreator arceus, who is also Betty nice and beautiful (please don't kill me, please don't kill me, please don't kill me)

You need to look out for the Grammar Police because the grammar in this quote is not good.

Ok I survived, now I also noticed how you rushed through 3 gym battles, I also noticed how red apparently sucks since it took him 4 Pokemon to win where it only took everyone else one.

Red does not suck. He said that he'll be using his three starters that Prof. Oak gave to him. He hasn't use the starters yet so it makes sense for them to faint easily in Gym battle. Plus, he used three weak Pokemon to defeat the Gym Leader, he didn't even need to use Pikachu. I'd say he's a pretty good trainer.

deh74

Seine Majestät
Yeah, Falkner has the ability to compress his emotions. He only released his emotions when everyone is gone.

You need to look out for the Grammar Police because the grammar in this quote is not good.

Red does not suck. He said that he'll be using his three starters that Prof. Oak gave to him. He hasn't use the starters yet so it makes sense for them to faint easily in Gym battle. Plus, he used three weak Pokemon to defeat the Gym Leader, he didn't even need to use Pikachu. I'd say he's a pretty good trainer.

The grammar police are almost completely useless, I don't think I have much to worry about.
I didn't think of that, thank you.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Don't underestimate the Grammar Police. It's not their fault the universe is throwing crazy random stuff at them. :)