• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Author's Run

deh74

Seine Majestät
Of they were to come after me I'd into my own Pokemon world that i I would write...and throw weirder stuff at them.
I think we should stop this now as we're gettingreally of topic.

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
I like this chapter. Although squishing three gym battles into a single chapter with nothing but that in the chapter is a little... odd, you made it work! Especially with (quoting deh74) 'Falkner's belated eye comment' at the end and just the downright humor of this chapter.

Now, going by Dormant's thoughts, how does he have 8 Pokémon? Whoops, sorry, forgot that this fic defies anime logic. Wow, you've really outdone yourself, Dormant. Yelling so Pokémon can't hear commands, trainers keeping EIGHT Pokémon at a time... You're on a roll! Keep defying GameFreak like they've never been defied before! XD

Oh Arceus...Still got to love her. She is definitely the most, er, outgoing character in this. Her personality is very unique, and I love (unable to decide one of many funny lines to quote) everything about her! Making Lady Gaga look good, murdering main characters, eating cupcakes, cursing all the time... She must have such a tough time! XD But, in all things sort-of serious and VERY random, she is awesome.

I love Red's comical fall at the end as well. :)

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
I like this chapter. Although squishing three gym battles into a single chapter with nothing but that in the chapter is a little... odd, you made it work! Especially with (quoting deh74) 'Falkner's belated eye comment' at the end and just the downright humor of this chapter.

Yeah, well I squished all three battles is because making three chapters of battling seems to be time consuming, so I decided to squish them all together. :p

Now, going by Dormant's thoughts, how does he have 8 Pokémon? Whoops, sorry, forgot that this fic defies anime logic. Wow, you've really outdone yourself, Dormant. Yelling so Pokémon can't hear commands, trainers keeping EIGHT Pokémon at a time... You're on a roll! Keep defying GameFreak like they've never been defied before! XD

If you're talking about Falkner, then yeah... Again, It would be time consuming if I kept making the Gym Leader go back and forth to the Pokemon Center and back to the Gym repeatedly. So I was like, Pfft, and make Falkner have either 8 Pokemon or have an ability to heal his two Pokemon instantly.

Oh Arceus...Still got to love her. She is definitely the most, er, outgoing character in this. Her personality is very unique, and I love (unable to decide one of many funny lines to quote) everything about her! Making Lady Gaga look good, murdering main characters, eating cupcakes, cursing all the time... She must have such a tough time! XD But, in all things sort-of serious and VERY random, she is awesome.

Yeah. Arceus is force to be reckoned with. It seems that everyone's favorite character of this fic is Arceus. I'm surprised that no-one has comment about the Agents. Agent Snorlax is awesome. But so are other characters. Like Arceus :)

I love Red's comical fall at the end as well. :)

Glad you like it! On to the new chapter!!

Chapter 15: Story Telling and Explaining

Agent Knight and Agent Snorlax ran from the Swarm and entered Route 32.

"So Knight, What should we do now?" said Agent Snorlax

"Hmm... I don't know, We could go to Lyra, but I've heard of new trainers challenging the Gym while we were running. Maybe we should go to the Gym and investigate."

"But what of the girls?"

"The girls....."

Agent Knight sat on the ground and rubbed his chin.

"Hmm....." pondered Agent Knight

Agent Snorlax began to ponder as well. Then he realized something.

"Say, Knight. What's going with Agent Tec and Agent Fate?"

"Hmm?! Oh, I don't know actually. But, I know is when does two are together. Hoo boy, Things get crazy."

"Really? How so?"

"Well, let me tell you a story..."

"Come on Agent Tec! M wants to see us!"

In the Government Headquarters of the International Police. Agent Bruta Fate is knocking on Agent Tec Tonical's bedroom door.

"Alright! Just wait!! I'm still shaving my beard, Bru! Be patient! Sheesh!"

"Patient?! I've been knocking on your door for 30 minutes and you're telling me that YOU HAVEN'T FINISH SHAVING YOUR BEARD?!"

"Uhh.... Yes?"

"Agent Tec, What are you doing? Because the last time I saw you, your beard is a long and thick as a chihuahua's fur! And don't call me Bru!!"

"Chihuahua's have no fur"

"EXACTLY!! Agent Tec, if you don't come out I swear I will-"

"Hey Hey what's going on here?!" said a new voice

Agent Fate stopped talking and saw Agent Knight walking towards him.

"Agent Fate, M called you and Agent Tec for about 30 minutes ago. M sent me here to see why your not there." said Agent Knight

"Tell this stupid jackass to get his butt out of here!! I've been knocking on this door for a very long time and I swear Agent Tec, if you don't come out of here I will-"

"Agent Fate, I think I should handle this."

Agent Fate stared at Agent Knight and nodded, he moved away from door and Agent Knight starts knocking.

"Agent Tec, come on out. You and Agent Fate here are late." said Agent Knight

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to" replied Agent Tec

"You're not a wizard you BUTT!!! Even if you are, you're the wizard of TRASH!!!" shouted Agent Fate

"Fate! That's enough!! Try to calm down"

"I AM CALM!!!"

"What's his problem?" said Agent Tec

Agent Fate had enough. He roared in anger with flames out of his mouth. He then pushed Agent Knight out of the way and began to punch the door with great rage. He punch and he punch and then BAM! The door dropped down, revealing Agent Tec who is lying on his bed with his blue polka dot pajamas on. Playing New Super Mario Bros 2 on his Nintendo 3ds.

"Oh... ummm..Hey Bru... Heheh... It's n-not wh-what it looks like....." said Agent Tec with an expression that says 'Oh dear,I'm so screwed'

Agent Knight sweatdropped while Agent Fate murderously stared at Agent Tec with flames going out of his nostrils.

"DON'T. CALL. ME. BRU!!!" he shouted

"AAAAHHH!! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"YOU BASTARD!!! YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING GAMES THIS WHOLE TIME!?!? AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T GOT DRESSED YET!?!?!" shouted the angry Agent

"I'm sorry!"

"YOU'RE SORRY?!?! OHHHH, YOU'RE GONNA BE SORRY ALRIGHT!!! AFTER I'M DONE POUNDING YOUR STUPID FACE TO OBLIVION!!!"

"Umm, did I say I'm sorry?"

Before Agent Fate could massacre Agent Tec, Agent Knight stepped in and karate chopped Agent Fate's neck. Agent Fate then fall on the floor, unconscious.

"Phew!! Thanks Knight, for the second there. I thought he would kill me!!"

"He will, eventually. You should get dress, M is pretty upset that you two haven't arrived at his office yet."

"Oww.. I was almost at the Final Boss..."

"Is either that or you'll get murdered by a Very Angry Fate."

"Well... I don't want that... Alright, I'll get dress."

"Good"

"Well, it turns out. M was so upset that he told us that he had already sent out other Agents to do the assignment. Heh, you should have seen Agent Fate face as well as him strangling Agent Tec. Boy, was that a mess."

Back to Route 32, Agent Knight has finish recounting his tale.

"Wow, those two are crazy...." said Agent Snorlax

"Yeah, I know. He's also abnormally calm. Except when he is around Agent Tec, He can't even pretend to be calm more or less try to. Agent Tec is good at making even the calmest people go bonkers." said Agent Knight

"So, Agent Knight. How are we going to get to the Gym?"

"Well, I suppose we could just run for it."

"Sounds like a plan!"

And so, Agent Knight and Agent Snorlax ran back to the city.

Back in Violet City, The Grammar Police went to the Plunger-removing shop to remove a plunger from an Officer's face.

"Well sirs, I can assure you. Your friend here will have his face out of the plunger in no time!!" said the shopowner.

"Thank you, Janodaya. I think you should scout outside for the moment. The other Officers seemed to be to stupid to even look out for the enemy." said Chief Thanatos

"Yes sir!" said Officer Janodaya as he salute the Chief

10 minutes later....

Chief Thanatos went out of the shop and stand besides Janodaya.

"The shop owner said that the Officer will be free in just some minutes. I figured I would talk to you while I wait my friend." said the Chief

Officer Janodaya thought about this and think it's a good time to ask questions.

"Sir, I have a question to make"

"Hmm?!"

"Well firstly, how come we have a hard time catching Dormant than the rest of the Authors?"

"Ha! That's because Dormant is crafty. Do you know how we ended up catching these Authors?" said Chief Thanatos

"Well, The Moderators of the Fan fiction's forum would locked up the Author's story making him/her unable to escape to their story. Making it easy for the Grammar Police to capture them instantly." said Officer Janodaya

"That. But what IF the Author has already fled to their fan fiction?"

"Hmm.... I don't know sir."

"It's simple actually, Our badges have the ability to bring the Author to us instantly."

"Huh?!"

"That's right, All we have to do is, to tap our badges and the Author would instantly teleport right in front of the Officer who tap the badge."

"But sir, if that's so easy. Why didn't we do that in the first place?!" said Officer Janodaya.

"That's because. Dormant is a crafty bastard. He put a spell on the wormhole that teleported us here, that spell disabled our badges. I figured this out when we were outside Mt. Silver. I tapped my badge repeatedly and Dormant didn't appear. So I figured that he put a spell or something." said Chief Thanatos

"He can use spells?"

"Yeah, I saw in his apartment that there are some books on his desk labeled 'Defence Magic for Dummy's' and it turns out he didn't read a lot of it since I saw the bookmark marking the first 20 pages. I think."

"Oh, I see. Say, why is there a shop for removing plungers from people's faces?"

"I don't know my friend, this place is crazy. Plus, I've heard from the shop owner that someone in Kanto used a toilet, causing toilets to appear everywhere.... I know crazy right?"

"Wait, Someone from the Pokemon World used a Toilet??!"

"Yeah... Plus, I've heard from the shop owner, that his cousin was out selling Town Maps to trainers in Kanto and told me he encountered a Talking Grovyle that happens to be rambling about a Dunsparce. And that shop owner said he wasn't kidding. I figured that either the shop owner and the Town Map seller is crazy or this whole world is crazy."

"Wow, Talking Grovyles."

"I know right?"

Chief Thanatos then heard his name being called and the two went back into the Shop.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone began running out of the shop with a scream. Only one man was left behind. He went outside and said.

"Hey guys? Why are you all running?"

Turns out that man has TWO BIG BULGING EYES. That man happens to be the poor Officer that has his face stuck on the plunger.

Meanwhile in New Bark Town....

"Boy, what happened here?"

In order to answer Agent Snorlax's question on What's Agent Tec and Fate are doing. I'm going to show you what their doing.

"I don't know. All I know is that over there, a big car that seemed to crash landed on the house. It seems to be one of ours." said Agent Fate

"Dang, M is going to be upset when he hears about this" said Agent Tec

"I hope whoever demolished this lab isn't part of the Agency. If it is, M would be force to do Brrr... Budget Cuts"

"NOO!!! Dang! M already deduct 10 Pokedollars from my salary!! I can't survive if M has to do Budget Cuts!!"

"Calm down Agent Tec!"

"Easy for you to say. Bru."

"Whatever! And Don't call me Bru! Anyways, it seems this town is a wreck and it seems as though no one is around here. I think we should go to Cherrygrove City. I bet they have answers."

"Man, Bru! You're a genius!"

"DON'T CALL ME BRU!!"

"Whatever. Bru. Heheheh"

Agent Fate have steam going out of his ears.

"If you call me Bru again, I swear I will rip your head off, put it in an oven and feed your baked head to Rattatas!!"

Agent Tec closed his mouth and nodded. He then followed Agent Fate as he stomps toward Cherrygrove City.

"That fool..."

"He left my wife."

"He took away our son."

"He left my wife.... Too die."

"He didn't do anything"

"He just took my son and leaves"

"I still remember"

"I remembered my wife."

"I remembered my son"

"I remembered....you"

"And I remembered.... It"

"I wish... I wish that you haven't came...."

"It's YOUR Fault!!!"

"You are a coward!!"

"You only care for yourself!!"

"You and that...thing are the banes of my life"

"You could have called someone for help!!

"But in the end... You're a coward

"That's all you are"

"A Coward"

"...... I swear."

"I will avenge my dear wife"

"I will murder those who ruined my-no our lives!"

"I'll start.... with you"

And that's Chapter 15! This is what the Agents and the Grammar Police are doing during Chapter 14, since I didn't put their segment on. Man, I hope you guys like it. Too bad this chapter has no Arceus. :( But, I figured this chapter is a good way to expand some of the characters and explain some stuff.

P.S. You might but don't have to, reread Chapter 8, I renamed Agent Tec and Agent Fate's name so that it won't be offensive to the Authors I based them on.

So Dormant;429; signing off..

Last edited:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Great chapter, as always.

"I don't know my friend, this place is crazy. Plus, I've heard from the shop owner that someone in Kanto used a toilet, causing toilets to appear everywhere.... I know crazy right?"

"Wait, Someone from the Pokemon World used a Toilet??!"

"Yeah... Plus, I've heard from the shop owner, that his cousin was out selling Town Maps to trainers in Kanto and told me he encountered a Talking Grovyle that happens to be rambling about a Dunsparce. And that shop owner said he wasn't kidding. I figured that either the shop owner and the Town Map seller is crazy or this whole world is crazy."

"Wow, Talking Grovyles."

"I know right?"

Hmm, this sounds familiar... But when I read this part, I cracked up laughing really loudly. And I would say the whole world is crazy. ;)

So, Chapter 15 is just what couldn't be included in Chapter 14 due to length? I personally think you should do chapters like this more often; ie, one with only a certain part and characters, and then have the others in the next chapter. Sometimes going back and forth between 3-4 settings and characters can get... A little fast paced, but not usually with this (I've seen it happen with other fics, though), so I think it's good you did it this way. :)

Overall, great chapter as always!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 16: The Golden Sheep

Previously on Author's Run

"If he doesn't win, I'll kill him! GO GOLD!! BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF THAT SH*T!!!"

"And the winner iiiiiiissssssssssss........ GOLD!!!"

"YEEEEAAAHHH!!!! YOU SUCK FALKNER!!! WAY TO GO GOLD!!! YYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

"Well, I would consider that a- OH MY!! FALKNER'S PIDGEOTTO IS DOWN!!"

"Alright! Just wait!! I'm still shaving my beard, Bru! Be patient! Sheesh!"

"Patient?! I've been knocking on your door for 30 minutes and you're telling me that YOU HAVEN'T FINISH SHAVING YOUR BEARD?!"

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to"

"DON'T. CALL. ME. BRU!!!"

"Wow, Talking Grovyles."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now, back to Author's Run

Me, Arceus, Gold and Red went to the Pokemon Center to heal up our Pokemon. After we healed our partners, we saw a juggler right in front of the building. Turns out, he is a berry merchant that sells berries in exchange for a shard. Since none of us has a shard, we left him and went to the Pokemart to buy some stuff.

Fortunately, I have a lot of money and I bought tents for everyone incase we needed to camp. Gold and Red bought some potions and stuff, Red looked quite annoyed when the cashier guy said 'OMG your eyes are red'. Arceus however, is clueless on what to buy. I gave her some potions and tell her what they do. I told Arceus that I'll teach her camping later as well. Once we have done shopping for supplies, we headed towards the South exit and entered Route 32.

The Route seems to be longer than the First Route we went through. There is a hill path in front of us and masses of trees besides a hill. I see there is a Route Gate on my right and a sign that points that the Route Gate leads to Ruins of Alps. I see a bridge up ahead, that seems to be stationed above the entire route and deduced that the bridge is the Magnet Train track.

"Man, this route seems long" I said

"Yeah... Hey I think we should capture more Pokemon around here. We can't rely on one Pokemon forever!" said Gold

"Well, I'm good. I think the rest of you should get more Pokemon, I've already have 4" said Red

I nodded and saw Arceus looking at a sign.

"Ruins of Alph? Could it be..."

"Hey Arceus? What's the matter?" I said

"Oh, it's nothing..."

"Really? Because-"

"IT'S NOTHING!! IT IS NOTHING AND YOU BETTER LIKE IT!!!"

"Okay!!"

Then I heard a girly shriek.

"EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!"

I turned around and saw Gold running around with a Sheep thing on top of his head.

"What happened?!" I said

"Well, Gold was looking around for Pokemon, until suddenly a Mareep just fell on top of Gold's Head" said Red and his Pikachu sweatdropping

"Get it off of me!!!! GET IT OFF!!" shrieked Gold as he is running around with a Mareep on his head, waving his arms.

Arceus and I sweatdropped.

"Arceus...."

Arceus didn't say a word. She use her telekinetic powers, and the Mareep is removed from Gold's Head. I watch as the Mareep levitates above Gold due to Arceus's power. The Mareep looked frightened and began waving it's four feet. Gold is still running back and forth, unaware that the Mareep is no longer on his head. Arceus then released the Mareep and the sheep fall towards the ground. Gold stopped running and saw the sheep falling, the sheep then landed on Gold's hands. Gold watched the Mareep he had caught.

"There!! Now it's no longer on your head!! ARE YOU HAPPY??!!!" shouted Arceus

"Y-Yes, I think." said Gold

"So what are you going to do to that Mareep?" said Red

"Well, I could just let go off him or her."

"It's a boy" said Arceus

"How do you know?" I said

"WOMEN'S INTUITION!!!"

"Rigggghhhhtttt...."

"Well first things first. Why did you dropped on my head?!" said Gold to the Mareep

"Maa...."

"What did he said?" I ask

"Ugghh.. Why must I be the translator... DON'T ANSWER THAT!!! Anyways, he said that he wants to know what it feels like to land on a human head, he also wants to to know how it feels to fall, and he also wants to join a trainer and thinks Gold looks good to join with."

"Wait, you get all that from a single Maa?" I said

"OF COURSE!!!"

"Pokemon language is weird...."

"Pika Pikachu!" said Red's Pikachu that is sitting on Red's shoulder.

"He said that Pokemon Language is complicated"

"I see...."

"Wait a second. Mareep, you want to join me?" said Gold

"Maa!!" said the Mareep gleefully

"That's a yes" said Arceus

"Sweet! I've got myself a new Pokemon! Alright Mareep, I'm going to capture you now!"

Gold put the Mareep back on the ground and took out a Pokeball. He throwed the Pokeball at the Mareep and the Mareep turned into white energy and was sucked into the ball. The ball then clicked indicating the capture.

"Yes!!"

"Oh so that's how you capture a Pokemon" said Arceus

"Well, it depends. Some Pokemon are able to resist capture. You either need a better Pokeball or weaken the Pokemon if you want to capture it. I know the fact that legendary Pokemon are harder to catch than regular Pokemon. It's near impossible to capture one Legendary with a standard Pokeball." I said

"Oh, Glad I don't have worry about Trainers throwing Pokeballs at me." said Arceus

"So, should we go on ahead or do we want to go to this Ruins of the Alph." said Red

"Hmm.. I guess it wouldn't hurt to go to some ruins. I might find some fossils over there." I said

"Yeah! I want to see some ruins too! What about you Arceus?" said Gold

"Well, umm... I-err..."

"Great! Let's go!"

Before Arceus could open her mouth, Me, Red, and Gold began walking to the Ruins.

Agent Knight and Agent Snorlax managed to lost the Swarm and reached the Gym. They have been running when they entered the city again, and the Swarm immediately chase after them. Luckily, The Swarm lost track of them as the Agents kept on turning left and right through the city.

"Phew! I'm glad we lost the girls" said Agent Snorlax

"Yeah, come on. Let's talk to the Gym Leader" said Agent Knight

But as he goes near the door, the door won't opened.

"Huh? That's weird, Aren't doors automatic?" said Agent Knight

"Maybe their closed?"

"Hmm..."

Agent Knight then knocked the door.

"Go away!! We're closed for the moment!" said a person in the Gym.

"Are you the one they called Falkner?" said Agent Knight

"Y-Yes!! P-Please go away..."

"Sir, have you seen a Purple suited man, a White Lady and a couple of boys?"

"Y-YES!! THAT LADY IS HORRIBLE!! Sh-She insulted m-me, she th-threatened me, she's even sc-scary! That Red boy as well!!" said Falkner

"Oh my" said Agent Snorlax

"What's their name?" said Agent Knight

"W-Who are you people?!"

"We are Agents from the International Police, please sir, can you please name the Purple Suited Man and the White Lady?"

"O-Okay, The purple man's name is-"

"OMG!! LOOK IS THE HOT GUY!!!"

Agent Knight and Snorlax looked too their left to see a school girl pointing at them.

"Oh no, it's-"

Then a flood of school girls come rushing towards the Agents.

"It's the Swarm!! RUN!!"

Agent Knight shouted and the two Agents run for their lives from the Swarm.

The Grammar Police are walking towards the Gym. Chief Thanatos speculate that I would be at the Gym. He told Officer Janodaya that I would probably be at the Gym to make my Pokemon stronger. Then it happened.

"Umm, Chief?" said an Officer

"What?"

"I have a bad feeling that something is about to happen."

"Oh boy, I wonder what it's going to be. A giant foot from the sky? An Ursaring Attack? Or perhaps a Giant Man Eating Torchic that breaths poisonous Snowcones from it's butt?!"

Then a Psyduck appeared and is staring at Chief Thanatos. The Chief stared at the Psyduck waiting to see what it will do.

'I bet this Psyduck here would do something that would injure us and make my Officers dumber!' thought Chief Thanatos

The Officers are looking at the Psyduck as well, Of what horrors would this Psyduck do to them? Would it grow into a Giant and squash them? Would it shoot laser beams? Or would it transformed into a truck and ran them over? Then the Psyduck began to move. The Officers cower in fear as the Psyduck......

....farted

The Psyduck farted and left

All the Officers fall in anime fashion.

The four of us entered the Ruins of Alph. The road seems to be made of sandstone. There is a house next to us that has a sign that says 'Pokemon Research Office'. There are house like structures throughout the area, I'm guessing those are the ruins.

Gold spoke up "Wow, look at those buildings!! They look old!"

"Yeah. Very old..." said Red

"Huh, They look as old as Spear Pillar..." said Arceus

Then, I saw the Office door opened and a man stepped through it. The man then walked towards us.

"Why hello, welcome to the Ruins of Alphs. I'm guessing all four of you are trainers?" said the man

"Yeah! My name's Gold, This is Red, This is Ariel and This is Dormant!"

"Hoho! How swell! I am a researcher of this ruins! I don't need to tell you my name. Anyways, as you can see, these ruins have been here for a quite a while now. And deep down there are a bunch of weird writings on the wall. We researches think that these writings are actually Pokemon"

"Wait, did you say that the writings in the ruins are Pokemon?!" said Gold

"Why yes! They are in fact Unowns! Now-"

"WAIT! What did you say?!" said Arceus

"Umm, Unowns?"

"Unowns..."

"Umm... Ariel? Are you okay?" I said

"Yeah... This Unowns... Are they active?"

The man looked suspiciously on Arceus.

"Well, um not right now. Say I think we should go into the ruins...." said the man

"Why?" said Red

"Because, I have a feeling. And those.... bracelets....."

"Huh? What about my bracelets?!" said Arceus

"They look.. odd.... and... somehow......" the man pondered for a moment and turn back to us.

"Alright! Everyone! Into the ruins!"

Gold, Red and I don't know what's going on. Well actually, I have a feeling that somehow... Arceus and this ruins are.. connected. I remembered reading something on Serebii but I can't remember. Nevertheless, All four of us followed the man into the ruins.

One moment later...

The inside of the ruins looks like a labyrinth. I look at the walls and sure enough. The writings on the wall are Unowns, and I've heard they are one of the useless Pokemon in the world

"This place...." said Arceus

"Wow! These letters have eyes!! So these are Unowns?!" said Gold

"Why yes and- WHAT THE?!"

The man shouted and I think I know why. The Unowns have peeled themselves off the wall and many of them began circling around the four of us.

And then, we vanished.

Oohh.. The Ruins of the Alph event.... Ooohhh.... Sorry if this chapter seems rushed. I'm quite busy. I've recently ordered a banner. And I'm quite nervous.

Last edited:

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
I've got a new Banner!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE IT. I'M GOING TO MAKE THE NEW CHAPTER RIGHT NOW!!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 17: The Creator

You know how I feel right now?

Cold.

So Cold.

So Very Freaking Cold that my body feels like it's about to freeze.

I was lying on some snow, face flat. I pulled myself up and saw that we're in some sort of Mountain Snow path. The path seems to go forward and backwards only, no intersection, no turns, just a straight path. But then again, I couldn't see clearly since there's a freaking blizzard in front of my face. I looked to my both sides to see Gold, Red and Arceus pulling themselves up.

"Ugghh... Where are we?" said Gold

"Man, I feel so.... cold...." said Red

"Pika..."

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! MY FACE IS ON FFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! NO WAIT. MY FACE IS F*CKING FREEZING!!!" shouted You know who.

"Hey, What's over there?" I said

I looked ahead and saw some sort of temple.

"Wait a minute, what's going on here?"

"That's exactly what I want to know" said a new voice

We jumped and turn around to see a hiker.

"Hello there! How about we come inside? It's freezing out here!" said The Hiker

All of us nodded and followed the Hiker back to his house.

Few moments later

We've arrived at the Hiker's cabin. And it's very warm in here. The Cabin is in a reasonable size, it has a table, a fireplace, some machines with an Abra besides it. There's a lady sitting by the table.

"Welcome to my Cabin!"

"Wow, it's warm in here!" said Gold

"Thanks mister. My names Red, This is Gold, This is Dormant and this is Ariel" said Red introducing us.

"Say, who's that?" said Arceus pointing at the lady.

The lady turned around to reveal a very familiar face. Before I could say anything. Gold exclaims:

"OMG! YOU'RE CYNTHIA!!"

"Cynthi- Who?" said Arceus

"CYNTHIA!! SHE'S THE CHAMPION OF THE SINNOH REGION!!"

"Sinnoh?" said Arceus. Gold ignored her and focus on Cynthia

"IT'S A GREAT HONOR TO MEET YOU CYNTHIA!! I'VE REMEMBERED WATCHING YOU DEFEAT LANCE IN THE ANNUAL CHAMPION TOURNAMENT!!"

"Haha, Yes. I remembered that. Anyway yes, I am Cynthia. I heard about your names and- OMG your eyes are red" said Cynthia

Red walked up to the wall and banged his head on it. His Pikachu just sweatdropped and patted Red's back.

"Yeah, you're not the only one to say that..." I explained

"Oh well then I'm sorry. So, what brings you four out here without proper equipment? In fact, how did you four get here in the first place?" said Cynthia

"Well, We were visiting the Ruins of the Alphs but then a bunch of Unowns surrounded and teleported us here" explained Gold

"Now why would the Unowns do that?" said the Hiker

"Wait a minute" said Arceus

We all looked at her. I wonder why she's acting strange. I feel like something would happen if you bring Arceus to the Ruins of Alphs.....

"Where are we?" she said

Cynthia looked skeptically at Arceus. She then responded.

"Well, we are at a very important Temple."

"What temple?" said Gold

Cynthia looked at us and said these words.

"The temple of Arceus, Sinjoh Ruins"

Red, Gold and I was surprised to hear that.

"A temple... for Arceus?" said Gold

"Pika pii?" said the Pikachu

Cynthia nodded. "Yes, it is created by the two cultures. The Johtonians and the Sinnoh people. Some Sinnoh people came to migrate here. They met up with the inhabitants of this region and build a temple for the Great Creator Arceus."

"Wow..." said Gold

"So.. the temple is here?" said Red

"Yes, And I think we should go there right now."

"Huh?"

"I have a feeling around you four, especially the women. Call it trainer's intuition. Or rather Women's intuition. I have a feeling that something will happen if we five go over there. Plus, It would be easier to explain about the temple when we're over there." said Cynthia

Then, I remembered.

"OH!!" I shouted

I saw everyone looking at me.

"It's a.... nothing."

Cynthia nodded. "Alright, let's go"

Then all five of us went out of the cabin, leaving behind the Hiker who just stayed behind looking at his fireplace.

The blizzard is as blizzardy as ever. Fortunately, Cynthia called out her Roserade and told the Pokemon to use Sunny Day. The blizzard then ceased and everything looks clearer now. I looked up ahead and saw an enormous temple. Cynthia recalled her Pokemon and walked ahead of us, while all four of us walked behind her. We then discuss some stuff without Cynthia hearing us.

"Wow Arceus, You have a temple!" said Gold

"Pfft! Of course I have! I did create everything! But this temple here.... It feels... different...." said Arceus

"Man, I keep forgetting that one of friends is the Almighty Deity that created this very Universe." said Red

"Pika pikachu!" said the Pikachu agreeing with Red

"Yeah.... So why do you feel different here Arceus?" I said knowing what's this place purpose.

"Hmm... Maybe it just reminded me of home...."

"Home?" said Gold

"Here we are" said Cynthia ahead us.

We've arrived at the big temple. Cynthia entered the place and we followed. Once we've been inside we saw the inside the temple with awe. The floor is made of cobblestone(Not Minecraft mind you) there's a row of statues at the side of the walkway, that leads to a triangular stage. I saw the other's faces to see their reaction. Gold and Red and his Pikachu looked amazed at the look inside of the temple. Arceus looks quite edgy.

"This is the Mystri Stage. The mythical stage built to show respect for Arceus. It is said that people used to celebrate its magnificent might with music and dance. Some people in Johto still pass down this tradition." said Cynthia pointing at the triangular stage

"Wow! People dance on that stage for Arceus?!" said Gold in wonder.

Cynthia nodded "Indeed, Let's go on the platform. I would like to show all of you something."

The five of them climbed on top of the platform. The stage has three circular pattern on the corners of the triangle. There is also a big circular pattern in the middle as well.

"According to an ancient document, time, space, and antimatter, or what combined we call the world, shall be born when Arceus stands on the Mystri Stage. This is where one might say, "The lead enters the Mystri Stage at last." All my study of ruins and Pokémon mythology in Sinnoh may have been to bring you up on this stage here today... Depicted on the Mystri Stage are the Pokémon that shaped this world. The circle in the middle is Arceus, the origin of it all..."

"Wow...." said Gold

"So, if Arceus is in the middle..." said Red

"The circles you see at the corner of this stage, represents the three Dragons that Arceus has created. The pattern at the left corner represents Dialga, the Guardian of Time. The right corner represents Palkia, the Master of Space and Dimensions. The top corner represents Giratina, the ruler of the world that is on the opposite side of ours, the world of antimatter..."

"Wow... Wait, A world opposite of ours?" said Gold

"Yes, the Distortion World. It's a world opposite of ours. That world only has one inhabitant. Giratina." said Cynthia

"Do other worlds have a Distortion World?" I ask

"Err... Um.... It's complicated... Say, Ariel is it? You seemed to be edgy around here. Is something wrong?"

We all looked at Arceus. She seems to be looking at the middle circle with a weird interest, Red and Gold probably speculate that she's looking at that circle is because, it represents her....

"Huh? Oh I'm okay..." said Arceus

"Are you sure? Because-" said Gold

"I'M OKAY AND YOU BETTER LIKE IT!!!!"

"Okay...."

"Say, I've got a question for you Ariel" said Cynthia looking skeptically at Arceus

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Well, Where did you get does bracelets?"

"Huh? What did you mean?" said Arceus

"Well, does bracelets.... They look... familiar... Where did you get them?"

"Umm.... Uhh..Well.... In the.... Bookstore?"

"Bookstore?"

"Arceus... Bookstores don't sell bracelets..." said Gold sweatdropping

"Wait! Did he called you 'Arceus'?!" said Cynthia

We all looked at Gold who covered his mouth.

"Hold on a minute. Not only do I feel something strange about Ariel. But her clothing... Those bracelets look exactly like the ring that surrounds Arceus itself!!" said Cynthia

"DON'T CALL ME IT!!! JUST BECAUSE I HAVE NO F*CKING GENDER DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CALL ME IT!!!" shouted Arceus

"You?"

"Oh for a love of. YES! SHE IS ARCEUS!!!" I shouted as I'm sick of us trying to hide Arceus' identity since it seems very futile now.

Then everyone started looking at me.

"Did you say that this lady here is Arceus it-herself?"

"Dormant!!" shouted Gold

"What?! Oh come on Gold! Even a fool could figure it out by now!"

"But the fool would want to see it for herself" Cynthia said. "If you're really Arceus, could you show your True Form on the Stage right now?"

"Huh? Why?! Oh alright fine! I'll show you all my AWESOMENESS!!" she shouted.

Arceus stepped in the middle of the platform. Then she began to ingulf herself in light. The light shined brighter and then the shinning stopped. The crazy cupcake loving lady is replace with a majestic centaur like creature with a giant golden ring around it's body.

"My God....." said Gold in awe

"Pika..." said The Pikachu in awe as well.

"So it's true! The power that I felt was the power of Arceus it-I mean herself!!" said Cynthia

"Wow, this entire time.... We've been hunging out.... with... a God..." said Red

I could tell Arceus is enjoying the awes from the people in the room. Since I've already known Arceus, I did not stared at her with awe. I just looked at her as if she's the same as ever. I look back at Cynthia and my friends to see they are bowing to Arceus.

"Man, It feels good to be bowed to!!" said Arceus telepathically since she's got no mouth.

"It is an honor to meet you in person, Arceus" said Cynthia

"Yes yes. Well. Do you have any cupcakes?"

Well, Arceus is as same as ever. A Cupcake loving, profanity throwing, badass lady.

"Umm... No"

"Damnnit!"

"Wow Arceus, You look amazing!" said Gold

"WHAT?! YOU THINK I WOULD LOOK SH*T OR SOMETHING?!?!"

"Yes... I MEAN NO! No no no!"

"I thought so."

'Wow, From all the text I read about her. I've never suspect that the Almighty Arceus would be like this. Sigh... Oh well, the text didn't say what she would be a generous loving being. Heck, they didn't even say a thing about her except from the fact that she created everything. Hey wait a minute, Oh yeah!'

"Arceus." said Cynthia

"Yes?"

"It is said that you would show a glimpse of your true power. The power of possibly making life appear out of nothing... to the ones you deemed worthy...." said Cynthia

"Really!? You mean Arceus would create a Pokemon for us?!" said Gold

"Not just any Pokemon. She will create one of the dragons of Sinnoh Myth. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina."

"Wow!! Arceus! Can you make one for us!?" said Gold jumping wildly

"Umm... no"

"What! Why?!"

"Because... I deemed NONE of you worthy! Well... Except Red, he seems good. Dormant, well... He did give me that awesome cupcake last year. Cynthia looks worthy too. But you...."

"Oh come on Arceus! PLEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEE?!" said Gold putting the puppy eye trick on Arceus

"OH NO! NOT THE PUPPY EYES!! ARGGHHH FINE! I'LL MAKE ONE OF YOU, ONE OF THE CREATION TRIO!! ARE YOU HAPPY SL*T?!" shouted Arceus

"Yay! So wait, which one of us should get a legendary?" said Gold

"I DON'T KNOW!! YOU SAID YOU WANT IT SELFISH BOY!!"

"Yeah, but. You guys can have a legendary if you want to..."

"Nah, I don't feel like I need an Uber Legendary Pokemon." I said

"I'm good with my current team actually. I've already got four Pokemon so I'm good." said Red

"I'm a Champion of the Sinnoh region. I've reached that title with my own Pokemon. I don't need a legendary Pokemon on my side." said Cynthia

"Well it seems that none of you, except Gold, wants a Legendary Pokemon. FINE!!"

"Awesome!! I'M GETTING MYSELF A LEGENDARY POKEMON!!"

Gold was pumping his fist up and then do the shuffle. Me, Red and his Pikachu, Cynthia sweatdropped at looking at his silly dance.

"STOP DANCING!!! YOU'RE MURDERING MY EYES!!! JUST PICK ONE OF THE CREATION TRIO AND GO TOUCH YOURSELF SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!" shouted Arceus.

Gold stopped dancing and began pondering.

"Sorry! Sorry! Hmm, what Pokemon should I pick.... A Pokemon that rules space, a Pokemon that rules time, or a Pokemon that rules... something."

"ANTIMATTER!!!!"

"Oh! Right. Sorry!! Hmm.... Well, I do have a problem at knowing what time is it so..... Hey, What do the three look like?" said Gold

"They look like this" Cynthia said. She tooked out a stone tablet from her coat(How can that coat hold a big stone tablet I'm not sure). The stone tablet holds three pictures of the Creation Trio. One looks like a Horse with a diamond on his chest and a big forehead. The other one looks like a...... sorry I don't know how to describe Palkia. The last one looks like a serpent with with tendrils on it's back and have stripes on it's body.

"The first one is Dialga, right beside it is Palkia. The last one is Giratina. Gold, becareful on who you pick. For you see you're about to own not just a Pokemon. But a god that rules one of the key elements to the universe." said Cynthia

"Oh boy, this is gonna be tough. Urm.... Well.... Um..................Uhh.....................................Hmm.................................How-..................................I-no...............................................Uhh..... Wh-................................................Well I could- no.............................................................................Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-"

"JUST PICK ONE ALREADY!!!"

"I'M TRYING TO PICK AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!!!"

"WELL PICK FASTER!!!"

"N-"

"EVERYONE!! Please!! Do you remembered that happened last time!!?" I shouted

"Oh right." said Arceus

"Yeah...." said Gold

"What happened last time?" said Cynthia

"It's... a long story" said Red

"Pika...."

"Hmm.... Well, Dialga looks nice-"

"CLOSE ENOUGH!! I WILL NOW CREATE DIALGA!!!!"

"Huh!? Waitwaitwaitwait!!"

"TOO LATE!!"

Then all of the sudden, many Unowns appeared out of nowhere and began surrounding Arceus.

"It's-! It's starting!!" said Cynthia

"Oh my! Wha-What's happening?!" said Gold frantically

"Sh-She's beginning to create Dialga!!"

Then the Unowns circled closer and closer to Arceus. Arceus then emits a field of light that ingulfs her and the Unowns close by her. The light glows brighter and brighter and then in a flash, the whole room had gone dark.

Then, an ominous sound began to play. Then alot of weird things started happening. First, the room started to flash circular lights, then Arceus' eyes glows red. And then she started using..... Google images. First there's skies then there's cells and then there's space and etc in the whole room as if the entire place is one big TV screen. Basically we're looking at what happens when a man uses Acid. We see a ton of weird and ironically, meaningful stuff. Then after 3-4 minutes, the room went back to normal.

I started to blink my eyes along with my fellow friends. Gold, Red, his Pikachu and Cynthia began to think what just happened.

"Wow..." said Gold.

And then suddenly, a shiny blue egg appeared! On top of Arceus' Head. The egg fly in circles around Arceus and Gold, then the egg stopped and landed on Gold's hand. Gold has received a Dialga.... Egg.

"Oh my God... That was AMAZING!! Let's do it again!!!" shouted Gold

"Ugghh... Wow, that was... trippy...." said Red

"Pika..."

"Yeah, I know." I said

I saw Cynthia looking at the egg that Gold is holding.

"That shining sphere... Could it be...an Egg? Did we just witness the very moment an Egg was brought to this world? A moment no one has ever seen? An Egg is the cradle of every being. The planet itself is an Egg in a sense... Life that comes from an Egg will come to an end in due course... to begin anew... That may be what Arceus wanted to show us."

"Yeah. That, and also interesting pictures I found on the internet" said Arceus

"Wait, the planet is an egg?" said Gold

"No, it's a metaphor" said Cynthia

"Ohh..."

"Huh, How come there were no cupcake pictures?" I ask

"I said INTERESTING. Not uber interesting. Those cupcake pictures are mine!"

"I see..."

"Wow!! I've got myself a legendary Pokemon!"

"Correction! You've got yourself a Legendary Pokemon..... Egg." said Arceus

"Awesome! Thanks Arceus! So when will the egg hatch?!"

"Umm.... 700 years"

"WHAT?!"

"Nah! I'm joking. I think it would take months for it to hatch. Oh, and Gold"

"Yeah?"

"YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF MY FREAKING EGG OR ELSE I WILL F*CKING KILL YOUR FACE!!!!!!"

"Okay! Don't worry! I won't let this egg go to harms way! I promise! Now please don't kill me nor my face...." said Gold frantically.

"Well Gold, looks like you've got yourselve another egg to hatch! Now-"

Then something began moving in Gold's bag.

"Huh?! What the-"

Gold took out something from his bag. It was the egg that Mr. Pokemon gave to Gold. The egg is moving wildly as it was about to burst!

Everyone looked at the egg with anticipation.

Then the egg hatched.

Chapter 17 is done! Man, Of course I would add the Arceus Event in this story! Looks like Gold will own a Dialga in the future. But in meantime, he would still be using his regular Pokemon.

Last edited:

deh74

Seine Majestät
Why do I fell that it's not going to be a togepi that comes out of that egg? Or a Mareep, or a slugma, or a wiper?
This Dialga thing isn't going to end well...
I still feel bad for Falkner, he's really pathetic...
Yay gold caught a Mareep! I like Mareep, they're cute and fluffy.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 18: Info Gathering

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Agents are running all over Violet City from the Swarm.

"Agent Knight!! What should we do?!?! I'm getting tired!!! My species don't run!!" said Agent Snorlax while running with Agent Knight

"I don't know!!! I wish Agent Tec was here!! He'll be a perfect target for the Swarm!!!"

They kept running and turn to the corner of a building. The two ran through the corner to see it ended in a dead end. The Agents looked at the brick wall in front of them and slowly turn around. Now, in front of them, is the Swarm.

"Hello Pretty boy. Want to go out with me?" said a fat ugly Schoolgirl

"No way! He's mine!!" said another schoolgirl

"NO!! HE IS MIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" shrieked a schoolgirl

Then the Swarm began fighting amongs themselves over who gets Agent Knight. The Agents looked shock.

"W-What ar-are we gonna do?! Knight?!" said Agent Snorlax

"Uhh..... OH! I know! HEY LADIES!!" shouted Agent Knight

The Swarm stopped fighting and looked at Agent Knight

"Yes?" said a schoolgirl. Agent Knight coughed.

"I HAVE AIDS!!"

The Swarm looked at him wide eyed and scream. The Swarm then ran away from the two Agents. Agent Snorlax looked at Agent Knight with shock.

"Wow Agent Knight! You scared them away!" said Agent Snorlax

"Yeah, I knew girls won't want to hang with a guy with AIDS. So I lied about having them!"

"What do we do now?"

"Hmm... Well we could go back to the Gym....."

"But that Gym guy seemed to be traumatized."

"Yeah.... Maybe we should go to Azalea Town. I bet my nickers that our targets will be there"

"Yeah. That's true."

"Come on. Let's go"

And so the Agents move out.

The Grammar Police is marching through the city. Officer Janodaya recommended that they should ask people around.

"Well my friend. I don't see why not. Let's start with the Gym. We'll might get more info over there" said Chief Thanatos.

5 minutes later.

The Grammar Police has reach the Gym. The Gym has a sign that says 'Closed till further notice' on the glass wall.

"Drat! The Gym is closed! How are we gonna talk to the leader now?!" said the Chief

Then, a stupid fat man walked out of the Gym and faced the Grammar Police.

"Hello. I saw all of you out of the Gym. Are you the Police?" said the DURPO

"No, we ar- uhh... A.... Bunch of people dressed up as the Police!" said the Chief

"But chief! Aren't we-" said an Officer

"SHUT UP! Anyways, have you seen a purple man with a cowboy hat around?"

"Who? Dormant?"

"Yes! That guy!" said Chief Thanatos

"Well.... he and his other friends came here for a Gym battle-"

"Wait. Did you say friends?"

"Why yes. They're Gold, Red Brr.... And Ariel........Brr...." said The Drunk Lord.

"Gold and Red!?"

"Yes."

Chief Thanatos looked at the man and nodded. He and the rest of his squadron then left.

"Chief! What's going on? Who's Ariel, Red and Gold?" said Officer Janodaya

"I don't know who Ariel is, but. Red and Gold...... I wonder if their the same one as in the games...." said Chief Thanatos

"But, Red shouldn't be in Johto! He should be at the Kanto region! Or maybe Mt. Silver!"

"Yes, maybe there're just different people.... Janodaya."

"Yes?"

"Can your Gallade teleport us to Azalea town?"

"Umm... No sir. He's still tired from teleporting all of us here."

"Then it looks like we have to walk. MEN! Let's move out!" shouted Chief Thanatos

"Yes mam!"

"Yeeeeeeeessssssshhhhhhhhh!"

"Moo."

"My names Larry! Mah ah ah ah!"

"Ugghh.... I hope they'll stop being stupid. I am so sick and tired of them being dumb and- OH COME ON!!!!"

An Officer has a plunger on his face.

Back in Sinjoh Ruins.

Gold's egg has hatched.

And inside the egg.

Is............................................................................................................................................................................................

"Happi!"

A Happiny!

"Wow! The egg hatch!" said Gold

"It's a Happiny!" I said

"Oww, It's cute!" said Red

"Pika!!" agreed Pikachu

"Yeah, Congratulations Gold. You got yourself a Happiny" said Cynthia

"She has a f*cking egg on her pouch" said Arceus

"Arceus! Don't cuss in front off a baby! And it's not an egg! It's an Oval Stone for Pete sake!" I said

"Oh yeah right....."

The Happiny looked around her surroundings. She saw Gold looking at her and giggled.

"Well, she seems to like you Gold" said Cynthia

"How do you both know-"

"WOMEN'S INTUITION!!" shouted both Arceus and Cynthia

"And also the Chansey line is all female" I added

"Hey there little fella." said Red

I looked at saw Red kneeling down, looking happily at the Happiny. Then, the Happiny started crying.

"Happi-i-i....!!" cried the Pokemon

"RED!!! WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO?!?!" shouted Arceus

"I-I d-din't do anything!!" said Red hysterically

"Arceus! Stop throwing bad words in front of a freaking baby!!!" I cried

"Arceus! Do you know why the Happiny's crying?" said Cynthia the same time as I did.

Arceus looked at the Happiny to analyze why she's crying.

"Hmm..... OH! SHE JUST SAID 'OMG Your eyes are red' JUST NOW!!!"

I heard glass shattering and looked at Red. Red's face is white and his expression is 'You've gotta be kidding me'. And Red fell backwards and fainted.

"Red!" Gold grabbed his Happiny and ran to Red's side.

"Pika pii!" said Pikachu that is beside Red.

"He's unconscious everyone!" said Gold

"What? You think he died or something?" said Arceus

"No, I'm just...you know...."

"We understand Gold. Now I've got a question. Why is Arceus here? Why is she with you three? Why assume a mortal form?" said Cynthia

I look at Arceus to see if it's okay to answer.

"Well, I was...... bored." said Arceus

"Bored?"

"Yes, bored. I decided to join with these people to see how it feels to be a human."

"Why these three?"

"Well err..... you see err................ NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

"Okay..... So you join these three to see how it feels to be human?"

"Yep!"

"Hmm.. Okay. I understand."

"Excellent. Cynthia, can you not tell anyone about this? It's a secret you know." I said

Cynthia nodded. "Sure. In truth I want to ask Arceus a bunch of questions. But due to your friend's status, I guess I could wait."

"Thanks Cynthia, Arceus! Can you teleport us back to the Ruins?"

"Sure. Hey! Unowns! Get us back now!" shouted Arceus

Arceus then transformed back to her mortal form.

"Well, thanks again Cynthia! It time for us to go back to Johto." I said

"Yeah. Hey Dormant? Can you help me with Red? I can't pick him up" said Gold as he is holding up Red's unconscious body.

I walked towards them and lift up Red's legs. Pikachu and Happiny decided to climb on top of Red's body, which make things more heavier.

"Say, What are you going to do Cynthia?" said Gold

"I'll be investigating the ruins. There are somethings that I wanted to know." she said

"Alright everyone! The Unowns are teleporting us back!" said Arceus as she walk over us.

Then, a bunch of Unowns circled around us.

And all I see is light.

The light has stop shinning and I saw, to my surprise, that we're not at the ruins. Instead, We found ourselves in front of a town.

"Uhh... Arceus. This isn't the ruins...." said Gold

"Ugghh... Those Unowns marked the wrong coordinates! But oh well, We've reached our destination! Look at the sign!" said Arceus

She pointed the sign next to me.

It says. 'Azalea Town'.

Chapter done! Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter. Because the next two chapters will be....... unexpected.

Last edited:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
Haha, great chapter as always! And just because I feel like it, I'm going to play the Give-A-Character-A-Long-ish-Name-That-Describes-Their-Personality Game!

Dormant: An awesome writer.

Arceus: The girl with women's intuition who doesn't care if the whole Pokemon world now grows up cursing at age two because of her

Red: The comical fainter

Gold: The future Pokemon Daycare Man XD Well, he has a lot of eggs...

The Grammar Police: A group of idiots who fail at using plungers because of a certain someone...

Agent Kinght: The first person I've ever heard say have AIDS when they actually don't o_O

Snorlax: A lazy oaf who can't run because his metabolism is too low. XD

And now I will die, but only because Arceus is going to murder me.

Arceus, HOW DARE YOU CURSE IN FRONT OF A LITTLE BABY?!? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!! ASHAMED!!! XD

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 19: The Well of Slowness

Keldimiranchi91: XD Those are awesome! Thanks! BTW. Of course Agent Snorlax is lazy and slow! HE'S A FREAKING SNORLAX!! XD Fortunately, Arceus didn't hear you. Or did she? O_O

Warning: If you love Harry Potter. Prepare to squeal.

Previously, on Author's Run

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NO!! HE IS MIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

"I HAVE AIDS!!"

Why yes. They're Gold, Red Brr.... And Ariel........Brr....

"Yeeeeeeeessssssshhhhhhhhh!"

"WOMEN'S INTUITION!!"

"RED!!! WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO?!?!"

"Well err..... you see err................ NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

The Town is quite small. On my right I see some sort of well and the town has only two houses and some facilities. Red had woken up after we teleported. We explain to him how we got here. Gold also sent the Happiny in her Pokeball that magically appeared out of nowhere.

"This town is as small as Cherrygrove..." said Red

"Yeah I know. It's hard to believe that this small town has a Gym in it" I said

"Hey, who's that black guy over there?" said Arceus

I looked over the well and see a man in a black costume guarding the entrance. We walk towards him and put up his hand to signal us to stop.

"Stop right there! This well is not available right now. Move aside you kids!" said the Man

"Hey! You look like those grunts who work for Team Rocket!" exclaimed Gold

"Team what now?" said Arceus

"Team Rocket! They're a criminal organization that steal Pokemon for Profit! You're from Team Rocket aren't you?!"

"What?! N-no! Wh-what m-makes you t-think that?!" said the Man

"I'm guessing that big red R has to do with something" said Arceus

"Huh? What big red R?!" said The man trying to hide the big R on his costume

"Cut the act. What are criminals like you doing here?" said Red

"Look, Thats none of your- OMG your eyes are red"

"WHY MUST PEOPLE SAY THAT?!?!" shouted Red angrily

"Wo-woah kid! I'm s-sorry!" said the Man frightfully

"Alright bub. I don't know who the crap Team Rocket is. But I know that you guys are up to no good!" said Arceus

"Hmph! You don't understand us! We Team Rocket will rule the world one day! And all will be part of Team Rocket!" said the Man pridefully

"DID YOU F*CKING SAY TEAM ROCKET!!!?!?!" shouted an old voice

I turn around and saw an old man running towards us flailing his arms in the air. He then stopped in front of the Man.

"Uhh... Who are you?" said the Man

"WHO AM I!!! I AM KURT!!! AND I HEARD THAT YOU F*CKERS ARE CUTTING OFF SLOWPOKE TAILS FOR THE MONEY!!!! THAT IS SICK AND NOW I AM MAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!! PREPARE TO DIE!!! ROAAAARRR!!!" shouted Kurt

"EEEEP!!" said the Man

Kurt then took out a hammer and tried to hit the Man with it. Then the Man began to run away, screaming, with Kurt running after him screaming profanity. And we all just stand there being shock.

"HALP!!! I'M BEING CHASED BY AN ANGRY OLD MAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!" shouted the Man

"Uhh... Is it just me or is it that every Old man in Johto are crazy." said Gold

"I don't know" I admitted

"Pika...chu" agreed Pikachu

"Yeah.... Hey wait a minute! Kurt said that Team Rocket is cutting Slowpoke tails down in the well!!" said Red

"Oh yeah!! We have to save them!!" said Gold

Before me and Arceus could say anything, The boys ran to the well and began descending in to it. Me and Arceus decided to follow them.

Agent Knight and Snorlax looked around Route 32.

Agent Snorlax then spoke. "Oh man! This Route is HUGE!! How are we going to reach Azalea Town?!"

"Well, since we don't have a vehicle. I guess we have to walk" said Agent Knight

"Hang on a minute! Why can't we just called the Agency for a new car?!" said Agent Snorlax

"Because, the last time we've drive a vehicle. We've ended up damaging someone's property"

"But that only one time!"

"Agent Snorlax, I understand that your species are not a walking type. But we're agents! We can't always rely on vehicles all the time!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right"

"Come on Agent Snorlax. Let's go"

Then the Agents proceed to walk onwards through the route.

Chief Thanatos and the Grammar Police are currently inside the Plunger-removing shop again.

Once again an Officer has his face on a plunger.

Officer Janodaya is checking on his Gallade to see if he can teleport.

While Chief Thanatos stands by the cashier.

Feeling very pissed.

"I hate plungers." said Chief Thanatos

The Well is pretty deep. When I climbed down, I saw Gold and Red waiting for us. Once me and Arceus reached the bottom, I spotted an entrance to a cave.

"So that's where all the Slowpokes are." said Red

"Come on! We've got to save the Slowpokes!" said Gold

"Slowwwww..."

We heard a cry and saw a Slowpoke next to the entrance with no tail.

"Huh, so thats what Slowpokes look like. I thought they look like Unhealthy humans" said Arceus

"That's a different Slowpoke" I said

"Slowpoke. Are you okay?" said Gold kneeling down to check on the Slowpoke.

The Slowpoke looked sad and looked at it's former tail.

"Slowwwww......" replied the Slowpoke

"Arceus, what did it say?" I ask

"He. He said that 'Oh my tail is missing'" said Arceus

"Don't worry Slowpoke! We'll stop Team Rocket and save the Slowpoke!"

"Pfft. What are we? PETA?" said Arceus

"Come on guys! Lets go!"

And on that note. Gold ran inside the entrance with us running after him.

Once we've entered the cave, I saw a bunch of tailless Slowpokes scattered around the cave. The cave has some puddles scattered around as well. As we've reached the end of the cave, I saw three figures. One figure has a short green hair, the other one has long orange one, The last one is wearing robes in contrast to the Team Rocket costume the two are wearing.The figures is surrounding a Slowpoke. The long haired figure is holding a pair of scissors.

"Haha! This is the last Slowpoke Tail we need to cut!" said the green haired man

"Yeah, cutting all these tails isn't very easy! Man, once we've sell all of these tails, Giovanni will promote us!!" said the Lady

"Stop right there!!" shouted Gold

The Green haired man and the orange haired lady looked at us. The robed figure didn't move.

"Well well well. Look who we have here! Two twerps and a couple of losers!" said the green man

"Wait. DID YOU F*CKING CALL ME A LOSER!?!?" shouted Arceus

"What of it?" said the lady

"Who are you two?" said Red

"Ha ha! Well twerp p- OMG your eyes are red" said the lady

"Huh? What do you- OMG your eyes are red" said the green haired man

"Grrr... Just tell me who you guys are!" said Red. The girl and man chuckled.

"Prepare for trouble!" said the lady

"And make it double!" said the man

"To infect the world with devastation!"

"To blight all people in every nation!"

"To denounce the goodness of truth and love!"

"To extend our wrath to the stars above!"

"Cassidy!"

"And Butch, of course!"

"We're Team Rocket, circling Earth all day and all night!"

"Surrender to us now or you will surely lose the fight!"

Once the pair was done, they move into a weird pose while all of us stared at them

"WHAT THE FLYING SH*T, WAS THAT PIECE OF SH*T?!?!?" shouted Arceus

"What?! How dare you insult our motto?!" said Cassidy

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!" exclaimed Arceus

"Hmph! We told you! We're Team Rocket! What do you want twerps?!" said the Green haired man

"We're here to stop you! Cassidy and Buck!" said Gold

"IT'S BUTCH!!!" shouted Butch

"Whatever Boris! Stop cutting Slowpoke tails!!" said Red

"IT'S BUTCH!!!"

"Hah! What makes you think that we would stop?" said Cassidy

"We'll stop you!" said Gold

"Haha! How cute! I suppose we should get rid of this two brats and those two losers!" retorted Cassidy

"WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU SAY F*CKASS?!?!" shouted Arceus

"Uhh.. Well what I mean is-"

"Don't bother answering Cassidy. You'll only make things worse." said a cold voice.

Everyone looked over to the robed man, who is still staring at the Slowpoke with its tail still attached.

"I don't recommend arguing any further. We have a job to do. And it's safe to say that these four intruders are here to stop us." said the robed man

"Hang on a minute!" said Gold "You've been staring at that Slowpoke this whole time! Not only you're not wearing Team Rocket uniform but you also didn't join the two in their horrible motto!-"

"HEY!!" shouted both Butch and Cassidy

"Now" continued Gold "Who are you?!"

The robed man stirred, but did not move.

"Of course I didn't join these bumbling oafs' motto. Unlike these two and the rest of the gang, I for one have dignity. And as for who am I."

The robed man turned around and showed his face. I was shocked see that the man is-

"H-hold on! I know who you are! You're-" But the robed man cut me off and said these words.

"I am Team Rocket's Top Adviser and Wizard, Severus Snape."

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!! I own nothing. Great! Now that's out of the way! I hope you like this chapter!

Last edited:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
You. Did. Not. Just. Put. Freakin. Severus. Snape. In. Your. Fiction. That's actually funny, because I was actually just at Harry Potter Word at Universal in Orlando yesterday. Wow, you are getting these out REALLY fast... Stupid school. -_- But, overall, great chapter! I did like it, and you were right; it was very unexpected. Can I just say that even though I've only read the first couple of chapters of AoA, I think Missingo. Master's got some competition for funniest fic with this! Really can't wait to see what you do with Snape in the next chapter though! ;)

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 20: Team Rocket vs The Gang!

"Yeah I know. It's hard to believe that this small town has a Gym in it"

"Stop right there! This well is not available right now. Move aside you kids!"

"Team Rocket! They're a criminal organization that steal Pokemon for Profit!"

"WHY MUST PEOPLE SAY THAT?!?!"

"DID YOU F*CKING SAY TEAM ROCKET!!!?!?!"

"HALP!!! I'M BEING CHASED BY AN ANGRY OLD MAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!"

"Oh man! This Route is HUGE!! How are we going to reach Azalea Town?!"

"I hate plungers."

"Pfft. What are we? PETA?"

"WHAT THE FLYING SH*T, WAS THAT PIECE OF SH*T?!?!?"

"IT'S BUTCH!!!"

Back in the well. All four of us are facing against Team Rocket. I was astonish to see that Severus Snape is with them.

"Severus Snape...." I said

"Wait, did you say Wizard?" said Gold

"Indeed" said Snape calmly and severely. He took out his wand and hold it firmly on his hand. "I am indeed a wizard. But not just any wizard. I am also known to be the Potion Master"

"Snape? What kind of name is that?" said Arceus

"A wizard kind of name, thank you very much. And who might you four be?" said Snape

"I'm Gold, This is Red, She's Ariel and That's Dormant. We want all of you to stop cutting this Slowpoke's Tails!" said Gold

Snape raised one of his eyebrow. "And why are you concern for these, slow paced creatures? Cutting their tails doesn't hurt them to the very least. Not to mention, they grow back quickly. I don't see any actual problem here."

"Well- I- You're making the Slowpokes sad!" said Gold

"Slowpokes are known to be dimwitted. After a half an hour or so, they'll forget about having their tails cut off." sneered Snape

"Yeah, but we're still not letting you guys get away with this. You three are criminals, and we're not gonna stand here and see you delivering these tails to your boss!" I said

Snape eyed on me and sneered "Dormant is it? You seemed to be more Active then dormant"

"Hmph! It's just a name, Snape. At least my name isn't a cheap rip off of the real thing!" I retorted

I heard everyone gasped. Snape eyed on me furiously.

"Oh? So you want to play that game eh?" sneered Snape

Then, Butch and Cassidy decided that enough is enough.

"Oh come on Snape! Lets leave these twerps and get things done!" said Butch

"Yeah, we've got more important things to do than dealing with these losers!" said Cassidy

"I'm afraid that these four people won't let us go, now would they?" said Snape eyeing on us

"No freaking way. We won't let you get away with this!" said Red.

"I suppose not. Well I think we should get rid of you ignorant fools first. By the way-"

"Yeah yeah, I know. OMG your eyes are red! That's what you're gonna say right?"

"I hate to admit, but true. Buns-"

"IT'S BUTCH!!"

"-Cassidy. Deal with those two boys. I'll handle the two adults" said Snape

"And what makes you think-" began Cassidy before Snape towered over the duo.

"May I remind you, that I am Team Rocket's Top Adviser and that my rank is more higher than the both of you combine? Or maybe you two wished to question my authority? Hmm?"

"Uhh... N-No sir! I'll get on it right away!" said Butch

"Y-Yeah! Like B-Buck said!" said Cassidy

"IT'S BUTCH!!"

"Then, get moving" said Snape

Butch and Cassidy then faced Red and Gold. They took out their Pokeballs and smirk at the two. Meanwhile, Snape then walked towards me and Arceus. Both of us stand ready.

"Hehe! Now it's time to teach you kids to never mess with Team Rocket!" said Butch

"We'll teach you a lesson! Bunny!" said Gold

"IT'S BUTCH!!"

"Go! Raticate!" shouted Cassidy

Cassidy sends out a big bad rodent with a big bad teeth

"Go! Primeape!" shouted Butch

Butch sends out a big bad Monkey Pig with Knuckles

"Cyndaquil! GO!"

"Pikachu! Go!"

Gold unleashed his Cyndaquil from her Pokeball. Red's Pikachu growled and stepped off Red's shoulder. Both of them faced their enemies.

"Raticate! Tackle that Pikachu!"

"Primeape! Scratch that Cyndaquil!"

"Pikachu! Thundershock Raticate!"

"Cyndaquil! Ember!"

The Pikachu moved first and shocked the Raticate as it was charging towards him. Cyndaquil however, got scratched before she could breath her flames. She dropped on the ground and got up again.

"Are you okay Cyndaquil!?"

"Cyn!!"

"Raticate! Use Bite!"

"Pikachu! Quick Attack!"

"Primeape! DynamicPunch!

"Cyndaquil! Quick Attack!"

Pikachu and Cyndaquil rammed the Two Opponents before they had a chance to strike. The Raticate and Primeape tumbled backwards but then they regain their posture. They both glared angrily at the Pikachu and Cyndaquil.

"Primeape! Use Scratch on Pikachu instead!"

"Raticate! Bite that rodent!"

"What?!"

But it was too late. The Primeape scratched the Pikachu and the Raticate bite him with it's massive teeth. The Pikachu was thrown aside and gave out a faint 'Pika...' before passing out.

"NO!" shouted Red as he ran towards Pikachu

"Heheh! One down! One too go!"

"Cyndaquil! Use Quick Attack!"

"Primeape! Detect!"

The Primeape detected the Quick Attack and dodged the Cyndaquil by sidestepping. The Cyndaquil rammed, head first, on the cave wall.

"Cyndaquil!!"

"Haha! Looks like your Pokemon lost its sense of direction!" said Butch

"Cyndaquil! Are you okay!" shouted Gold ignoring Butch

"Cyn...." said Cyndaquil

Then, she glowed.

Her entire body began change, with the light glowing brighter and brighter. And then with a flash, the Cyndaquil has evolved. The Cyndaquil now has a longer body, with flames on her head and back instead of the entire back.

"Quii!!!"

"Yeah! Quilava!" shouted Gold as he pumps his fists in the air.

"Che! Looks like your Pokemon has evolved! Doesn't matter! What matters is that my Primeape is going to have a lot of fun!" said Butch

"Oh yeah!? Quilava! Ember!"

The Quilava breath flames from her mouth at hit the Primeape. The Primeape was engulf in flames and fainted.

"What!?! No fair! Primeape return!" shouted Butch as he returned his Primeape

"Raticate! Bite!"

"Quilava! Quick Attack!"

The Quilava rammed the Raticate with great speed. The Raticate was thrown back and when it lands on the ground, it fainted.

"Wh-What?! H-How??!?!" exclaimed Cassidy as she returned her Raticate

"YEAH!! We did it!" said Gold happily

"Good job Gold!" said Red as he walk towards Gold with his Pikachu on his arms.

"Quilava! You're awesome!!"

"Quii!!!"

"Hey hows Dormant and Ariel doing?" said Gold

Red pointed at our direction

Things does not look good.

Snape walk towards us. Me and Arceus stand ready.

"So, you four dared to challenge the might of Team Rocket?" said Snape

"Yeah! We're gonna kick all of your asses!" said Arceus

Snape eyed on her "I see that you have a colorful vocabulary. I also find your outfit and those bracelets quiet intriguing."

"Alright enough of this. Are we gonna battle or not?" I spoke up

Snape eyed on me with his black colored eyes "Well, it seems names are not everything. Very well."

He put his wand back into his pocket and took out a Pokeball.

"Kadabra, Go"

He then unleashed a humanoid creature with a big fluffy tail, a mustache, and is holding a spoon.

"Pfft. What is that?! A Cereal Killer?!" said Arceus

"My Kadabra is not a Pokemon you want to underestimate. After all, I am the one who trained him" said Snape

"Well, we'll see how well you trained him then! Go! Ekans!" I shouted as I unleashed my Snake

"Go! Koffing! Kick that thingy's A*ss!!" shouted Arceus as she unleashed her Koffing

The Ekans glared and hissed at the Kadabra. And the Koffing angrily looks at the Kadabra.

Snape raised one of his eyebrows. "I didn't expect a lady like you would own a Koffing. And is seems that you two are at a disadvantage. For you see, my Kadabra is a Psychic-Type while both of your Pokemon are Poison-Types"

"Well it's two against one! That's fair." I said

"Very well, if you insist. Kadabra. Use Confusion"

The Kadabra shot a blue ray at our Pokemon before we could say anything. Our Pokemon was thrown backwards at hit the cave wall behind us. Fortunately, the Ekans and the Koffing got up and ready for battle.

"Koffing! Tackle!" shouted Arceus

"Ekans! Poison Sting!" I ordered

The Koffing charged at the Kadabra, while Ekans shot Poisonous Stingers from his mouth.

"Kadabra. Protect." said Snape calmly

The Kadabra made a forcefield around himself. The Koffing hit the forcefield and was thrown backwards. The Stingers hit and was bounced off from the Protect.

"Kadabra, Confusion again" said Snape

The Kadabra again shot a Confusion at the Ekans and the Koffing. They both yet again was thrown back to the wall, only this time knocked out of conscious.

"No..." I said

"WHAT?!?!" exclaimed Arceus

"Well, it looks like you've lost." said Snape

I looked at my Ekans, I may have lost sometimes in the past, but this lost is different.

"Hey guys!"

I then saw Red and Gold running towards us. I also saw Butch and Cassidy running towards Snape

"Quilava evolved! She took out both Cassidy and Botch-

"IT'S BUTCH!!"

"'-'s Pokemon! What's going on here?"

"We've lost" I said to Red and Gold

"Huh?"

"That sh*t has a Psychic-Type! Since all we have are Poison-Types, we didn't stand a f*cking chance!" said Arceus

I look over to the Team Rocket gang.

"Well, if looks are not deceiving, I presume both of you have lost. I am very disappointed that the two of you can't defeat a couple of nosy brats" said Snape with disapproval in his voice.

"It wasn't our fault! That Cyndaquil evolved! We didn't stand a chance! Don't tell me you haven't lose!" said Cassidy

"As the matter of fact, I have clearly won. For you see my Kadabra looks as better as always" Snape pointed his Kadabra that looks as healthy as it was before.

"Great! You can defeat that brat's Quilava for us!!" said Butch

"I'm afraid it's time to leave"

"Huh?!" said the duo

"I have no time to beat up a kid's pet so that we could sell a bunch of sweets like candymen on motorcycles. And someone would've called the police and the longer we stay here they'll surely arrive."

"But what about the Slowpoke Tails?" said Butch

"Leave them. They have no use other than a tasty treat. And no doubt, people will question on how we acquired all those tails in the first place"

"Then what's the point of cutting all these Slowpokes tails in the first place?!" said Cassidy

"It was your idea. My superior merely ask me to look after the both of you after what happened last time. I decided to see how your plan would work out, without me interfering. And as I predicted, the plan ended up as a failure, no less by a couple of brats, a colored vocabulary girl and a purple cowboy."

"Yo-You...."

"Enough, We need to move now. Come along." Snape then faced us. "I have a feeling, we'll be seeing you later"

"Hey! You can't-" said Gold

But then, Snape took out his wand and then a black tornado whirl around them. Then, all of them disappeared.

"What the-?!!? Where did they go!!?"

"Wow! He really is a Wizard!" said Red

"Yeah... So what should we do about the Slowpoke tails?" I said upon spotting a box full of them at the end of the cave.

"I don't know? Eat them?" said Arceus

"Arceus!"

"Well what do propose butterbrain!?!"

"Hmm..."

Gold pondered on what he should do with the Slowpoke tails. Then, something nudged him on the foot. He looked over Quilava. Quilava shook her head and pointed at Gold's feet.

It was a Slowpoke

Chapter 20! Done! I have some trouble on what this chapter is suppose to be named. But oh well! I hope you like this chapter and the new characters! Did you squeal when I introduced Snape ;)

Last edited:

deh74

Seine Majestät
Yay happini! Yay Butch and Cassidy! Yay Snape! Yay laziness! Boo, your going so fast that I can't keep up. Go slower.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Here as part of the Review Game. I'll do what I can.

Chapter 20: Team Rocket vs The Gang!

"Yeah I know. It's hard to believe that this small town has a Gym in it"

"Stop right there! This well is not available right now. Move aside you kids!"

"Team Rocket! They're a criminal organization that steal Pokemon for Profit!"

I'll stop right here because there are a few things I want to point out.

I think the idea of a "previously on" segment to recap the ending of your previous chapter is itself not a bad idea. But after glancing back at the post containing that chapter, I'm confused because this doesn't appear to be actual dialogue in the last part of the chapter. If this is text recapping the events of the chapter or paraphrased from actual lines, you should probably point that out more clearly.

Also, there are two fairly obvious grammar problems here. The very first sentence doesn't have any punctuation to end it, and "profit" should not be capitalized in the third line.

"WHY MUST PEOPLE SAY THAT?!?!"

"DID YOU F*CKING SAY TEAM ROCKET!!!?!?!"

"HALP!!! I'M BEING CHASED BY AN ANGRY OLD MAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!"

"Oh man! This Route is HUGE!! How are we going to reach Azalea Town?!"

"I hate plungers."

"Pfft. What are we? PETA?"

"WHAT THE FLYING SH*T, WAS THAT PIECE OF SH*T?!?!?"

"IT'S BUTCH!!!"

You really don't need to self-censor, the forum will take care of that for you.

If this is supposed to be a recap of the previous chapter, sorry to say it, but it's not really helping me feel like I know what's going on. I know that this is supposed to be a humor fic, but the humor is kind of lost on me.

Back in the well. All four of us are facing against Team Rocket. I was astonish to see that Severus Snape is with them.

"Severus Snape...." I said

"Wait, did you say Wizard?" said Gold

"Indeed" said Snape calmly and severely. He took out his wand and hold it firmly on his hand. "I am indeed a wizard. But not just any wizard. I am also known to be the Potion Master"

"Snape? What kind of name is that?" said Arceus

"A wizard kind of name, thank you very much. And who might you four be?" said Snape

"I'm Gold, This is Red, She's Ariel and That's Dormant. We want all of you to stop cutting this Slowpoke's Tails!" said Gold

This is riddled with grammar issues, so I'll go down it little by little to cover everything.

First line: "astonish" is incorrect, it needs to be "astonished."

Second line: missing a period at the end after "Gold." Also, when did someone say "wizard?"

Third line: missing comma after "Indeed." "Calmly" and "severely" contradict each other as descriptors of Snape's speech. "Hold" should be "held." Missing period after "Master."

Fourth line: missing period after "Arceus."

Fifth line: missing period after "Snape."

Sixth line: "this," "she's" and "that's" should not be capitalized. The second sentence should be reworded to something like "We want all of you to stop cutting the tails off these Slowpoke" to fix the plural contradiction currently present between 'this Slowpoke's' and 'tails.' Missing period after "Gold."

Snape raised one of his eyebrow. "And why are you concern for these, slow paced creatures? Cutting their tails doesn't hurt them to the very least. Not to mention, they grow back quickly. I don't see any actual problem here."

"eyebrows," not "eyebrow." "concern" needs to be "concerned." No comma after "these."

"Well- I- You're making the Slowpokes sad!" said Gold

"Slowpokes are known to be dimwitted. After a half an hour or so, they'll forget about having their tails cut off." sneered Snape

"Yeah, but we're still not letting you guys get away with this. You three are criminals, and we're not gonna stand here and see you delivering these tails to your boss!" I said

All three sentences are once again missing the punctuation at the end of them.

Snape eyed on me and sneered "Dormant is it? You seemed to be more Active then dormant"

"Eyed on me" is not an expression I've ever heard before. Do you mean "eyed me?"

"active" shouldn't be capitalized for the way Snape is using it. "Then" should be "than" and the end-of-sentence punctuation is once again missing.

"Hmph! It's just a name, Snape. At least my name isn't a cheap rip off of the real thing!" I retorted

And again, missing the punctuation at the end. Good sentence otherwise.

I heard everyone gasped. Snape eyed on me furiously.

"gasped" should simply be "gasp."

"Oh? So you want to play that game eh?" sneered Snape

Then, Butch and Cassidy decided that enough is enough.

"Oh come on Snape! Lets leave these twerps and get things done!" said Butch

"Yeah, we've got more important things to do than dealing with these losers!" said Cassidy

First, third and fourth sentences are all missing their ending punctuation.

Second sentence should say "enough was enough," because "decided" puts it into the past tense.

Maybe I don't recall enough about Butch and Cassidy, but your use of "twerps" makes them feel too much like Jessie and James to me, and thus I wonder if you shouldn't have just used Jessie and James instead. Their relationship with Snape seems underplayed; if you're going to use such a radically foreign character as part of an attempt at humor, the regular characters shouldn't interact with them as if they were an ordinary person.

"I'm afraid that these four people won't let us go, now would they?" said Snape eyeing on us

"No freaking way. We won't let you get away with this!" said Red.

"I suppose not. Well I think we should get rid of you ignorant fools first. By the way-"

"Yeah yeah, I know. OMG your eyes are red! That's what you're gonna say right?"

Missing ending punctuation in the first sentence.

I want to know, did Red say 'oh my God' and you shortened it in text form, or did he actually say the letters 'OMG?' Either way, that's not something you should be doing. Write out the expression, don't use chatspeak.

"I hate to admit, but true. Buns-"

"IT'S BUTCH!!"

"-Cassidy. Deal with those two boys. I'll handle the two adults" said Snape

Two major problems with the third sentence. Not only is the punctuation after "Snape" missing, the comma that should be after "adults" is missing as well.

"And what makes you think-" began Cassidy before Snape towered over the duo.

"May I remind you, that I am Team Rocket's Top Adviser and that my rank is more higher than the both of you combine? Or maybe you two wished to question my authority? Hmm?"

You could probably drop that comma after "you" and not capitalize "top adviser." Change "more higher" to just "higher" and "combine" to "combined."

Even if I don't get the humor, I think the idea of having Snape as a top adviser to Team Rocket is at least a creative one, if nothing else. With some more fleshing out in the larger context of your universe, it could really be quite funny.

"Uhh... N-No sir! I'll get on it right away!" said Butch

"Y-Yeah! Like B-Buck said!" said Cassidy

Two more instances of missing ending punctuation.

"IT'S BUTCH!!"

"Then, get moving" said Snape

Butch and Cassidy then faced Red and Gold. They took out their Pokeballs and smirk at the two. Meanwhile, Snape then walked towards me and Arceus. Both of us stand ready.

"smirked," not "smirk." "stand" should be "stood."

"Hehe! Now it's time to teach you kids to never mess with Team Rocket!" said Butch

"We'll teach you a lesson! Bunny!" said Gold

"IT'S BUTCH!!"

"Go! Raticate!" shouted Cassidy

First, second and fourth sentences are all missing their ending punctuation. Drop the exclamation point after "lesson" and turn it into a comma.

Cassidy sends out a big bad rodent with a big bad teeth

"Go! Primeape!" shouted Butch

Butch sends out a big bad Monkey Pig with Knuckles

Not only are all three of these sentences missing their ending punctuation, I'm sorry to say that this description is neither good nor is it funny, if that was what you were going for. "Big bad rodent with big bad teeth" and "big bad monkey pig with knuckles" elicited more of an eye roll from me, not a laugh.

"monkey pig" and "knuckles" shouldn't be capitalized.

"Cyndaquil! GO!"

"Pikachu! Go!"

Gold unleashed his Cyndaquil from her Pokeball. Red's Pikachu growled and stepped off Red's shoulder. Both of them faced their enemies.

"Raticate! Tackle that Pikachu!"

"Primeape! Scratch that Cyndaquil!"

"Pikachu! Thundershock Raticate!"

"Cyndaquil! Ember!"

The Pikachu moved first and shocked the Raticate as it was charging towards him. Cyndaquil however, got scratched before she could breath her flames. She dropped on the ground and got up again.

"Are you okay Cyndaquil!?"

"Cyn!!"

"Raticate! Use Bite!"

"Pikachu! Quick Attack!"

"Primeape! DynamicPunch!

"Cyndaquil! Quick Attack!"

Okay, that was all fairly standard but acceptable. Nothing wrong that I could see.

Pikachu and Cyndaquil rammed the Two Opponents before they had a chance to strike. The Raticate and Primeape tumbled backwards but then they regain their posture. They both glared angrily at the Pikachu and Cyndaquil.

"two opponents" should not be capitalized. "regain" should be "regained."

"Primeape! Use Scratch on Pikachu instead!"

"Raticate! Bite that rodent!"

"What?!"

But it was too late. The Primeape scratched the Pikachu and the Raticate bite him with it's massive teeth. The Pikachu was thrown aside and gave out a faint 'Pika...' before passing out.

Raticate 'bit' him, not 'bite.' "it's" should be "its."

"NO!" shouted Red as he ran towards Pikachu

"Heheh! One down! One too go!"

First sentence is missing its ending punctuation. "too" should be "to."

"Haha! Looks like your Pokemon lost its sense of direction!" said Butch

"Cyndaquil! Are you okay!" shouted Gold ignoring Butch

"Cyn...." said Cyndaquil

More missing ending punctuation in all three lines.

Then, she glowed.

Her entire body began change, with the light glowing brighter and brighter. And then with a flash, the Cyndaquil has evolved. The Cyndaquil now has a longer body, with flames on her head and back instead of the entire back.

"Her entire body began to change." "has evolved" should be "had evolved" and "now has" should be "now had."

"Quii!!!"

"Yeah! Quilava!" shouted Gold as he pumps his fists in the air.

"pumped," not "pumps."

"Che! Looks like your Pokemon has evolved! Doesn't matter! What matters is that my Primeape is going to have a lot of fun!" said Butch

Che?

Also, missing the ending punctuation again.

"Oh yeah!? Quilava! Ember!"

The Quilava breath flames from her mouth at hit the Primeape. The Primeape was engulf in flames and fainted.

"breathed," not "breath." Drop "hit." "engulf" should be "engulfed."

"What!?! No fair! Primeape return!" shouted Butch as he returned his Primeape

Missing period after "Primeape."

"Raticate! Bite!"

"Quilava! Quick Attack!"

The Quilava rammed the Raticate with great speed. The Raticate was thrown back and when it lands on the ground, it fainted.

"Wh-What?! H-How??!?!" exclaimed Cassidy as she returned her Raticate

Not too bad until the last sentence. There's too much punctuation after "How" and the period after "Raticate" is missing.

"YEAH!! We did it!" said Gold happily

A period needs to be after "happily," also.

"Good job Gold!" said Red as he walk towards Gold with his Pikachu on his arms.

"walked towards Gold."

"Quilava! You're awesome!!"

"Quii!!!"

"Hey hows Dormant and Ariel doing?" said Gold

"how's" needs its apostrophe, and the period after 'Gold' is missing.

Red pointed at our direction

Things does not look good.

What?

I have to be honest, I can't help you salvage this part. The grammar errors and confusing language make it impossible to fully understand. If things don't look good for Dormant and Ariel, why has Dormant been narrating the Butch and Cassidy battle this whole time?

Snape walk towards us. Me and Arceus stand ready.

"walked," not "walk," and "stood" instead of "stand."

"So, you four dared to challenge the might of Team Rocket?" said Snape

"Yeah! We're gonna kick all of your asses!" said Arceus

Both sentences are missing their ending punctuation.

Snape eyed on her "I see that you have a colorful vocabulary. I also find your outfit and those bracelets quiet intriguing."

Missing punctuation after "Snape eyed on her." "quiet" is wrong, it should be "quite."

I like Snape's personality, though.

"Alright enough of this. Are we gonna battle or not?" I spoke up

Snape eyed on me with his black colored eyes "Well, it seems names are not everything. Very well."

He put his wand back into his pocket and took out a Pokeball.

"Kadabra, Go"

Missing the ending punctuation with the first and last sentences.

He then unleashed a humanoid creature with a big fluffy tail, a mustache, and is holding a spoon.

Drop everything after "mustache" and replace it with "and a spoon in its hand."

"Pfft. What is that?! A Cereal Killer?!" said Arceus

"My Kadabra is not a Pokemon you want to underestimate. After all, I am the one who trained him" said Snape

"Well, we'll see how well you trained him then! Go! Ekans!" I shouted as I unleashed my Snake

"Go! Koffing! Kick that thingy's A*ss!!" shouted Arceus as she unleashed her Koffing

The "cereal killer" joke isn't really all that funny, and the term shouldn't be capitalized either.

"snake" should not be capitalized.

The censor evasion for "***" just looks silly.

All of these sentences are missing their ending punctuation.

The Ekans glared and hissed at the Kadabra. And the Koffing angrily looks at the Kadabra.

"looked," not "looks." That, and these should be one sentence, not two individual ones.

Snape raised one of his eyebrows. "I didn't expect a lady like you would own a Koffing. And is seems that you two are at a disadvantage. For you see, my Kadabra is a Psychic-Type while both of your Pokemon are Poison-Types"

"Well it's two against one! That's fair." I said

"Very well, if you insist. Kadabra. Use Confusion"

All three sentences are missing their ending punctuation.

The Kadabra shot a blue ray at our Pokemon before we could say anything. Our Pokemon was thrown backwards at hit the cave wall behind us. Fortunately, the Ekans and the Koffing got up and ready for battle.

"were," not "was." There should probably be a "were" between "and" and "ready for battle" too.

"Koffing! Tackle!" shouted Arceus

"Ekans! Poison Sting!" I ordered

The Koffing charged at the Kadabra, while Ekans shot Poisonous Stingers from his mouth.

"Kadabra. Protect." said Snape calmly

"poisonous stingers" should not be capitalized.

First, second and fourth sentences are missing their ending punctuation.

The Kadabra made a forcefield around himself. The Koffing hit the forcefield and was thrown backwards. The Stingers hit and was bounced off from the Protect.

"stingers" should not be capitalized, and "was bounced off" should be "were bounced off."

"Kadabra, Confusion again" said Snape

The Kadabra again shot a Confusion at the Ekans and the Koffing. They both yet again was thrown back to the wall, only this time knocked out of conscious.

"No..." I said

"WHAT?!?!" exclaimed Arceus

"Well, it looks like you've lost." said Snape

First, third, fourth and fifth sentences are missing their ending punctuation.

"was thrown back to the wall" should be "were thrown back to the wall" and "conscious" should be "consciousness."

I looked at my Ekans, I may have lost sometimes in the past, but this lost is different.

"this lost is different" should be "this loss was different."

"Hey guys!"

I then saw Red and Gold running towards us. I also saw Butch and Cassidy running towards Snape

"Quilava evolved! She took out both Cassidy and Botch-

First sentence is missing ending punctuation.

Second sentence needs a quotation mark at the end to close the quotes.

"IT'S BUTCH!!"

"'-'s Pokemon! What's going on here?"

"We've lost" I said to Red and Gold

"Huh?"

"That sh*t has a Psychic-Type! Since all we have are Poison-Types, we didn't stand a f*cking chance!" said Arceus

Missing ending punctuation on the third and fifth sentences.

I look over to the Team Rocket gang.

"looked," not "look."

"Well, if looks are not deceiving, I presume both of you have lost. I am very disappointed that the two of you can't defeat a couple of nosy brats" said Snape with disapproval in his voice.

There needs to be a comma after "brats."

"It wasn't our fault! That Cyndaquil evolved! We didn't stand a chance! Don't tell me you haven't lose!" said Cassidy

"lose" should be "lost," and the period after "Cassidy" is missing.

"As the matter of fact, I have clearly won. For you see my Kadabra looks as better as always" Snape pointed his Kadabra that looks as healthy as it was before.

You can just drop everything after "I have clearly won" because it is worded poorly and doesn't tell any necessary information. Plus, the third sentence just repeats what the second said.

"Great! You can defeat that brat's Quilava for us!!" said Butch

"I'm afraid it's time to leave"

"Huh?!" said the duo

All three sentences are missing the ending punctuation.

"I have no time to beat up a kid's pet so that we could sell a bunch of sweets like candymen on motorcycles. And someone would've called the police and the longer we stay here they'll surely arrive."

"But what about the Slowpoke Tails?" said Butch

"Leave them. They have no use other than a tasty treat. And no doubt, people will question on how we acquired all those tails in the first place"

This story turn doesn't make much sense. If they were just going to abandon the Slowpoke Tail plan at the first hint of trouble, they would have just fled without fighting at all.

Second and third sentences are missing ending punctuation.

"Then what's the point of cutting all these Slowpokes tails in the first place?!" said Cassidy

Missing the ending punctuation, plus "Slowpokes'" is missing its apostrophe.

"It was your idea. My superior merely ask me to look after the both of you after what happened last time. I decided to see how your plan would work out, without me interfering. And as I predicted, the plan ended up as a failure, no less by a couple of brats, a colored vocabulary girl and a purple cowboy."

"Yo-You...."

"Enough, We need to move now. Come along." Snape then faced us. "I have a feeling, we'll be seeing you later"

Third sentence is missing its ending punctuation.

Didn't Snape 'interfere' by fighting Dormant?

"Hey! You can't-" said Gold

But then, Snape took out his wand and then a black tornado whirl around them. Then, all of them disappeared.

"What the-?!!? Where did they go!!?"

"Wow! He really is a Wizard!" said Red

First and fourth sentences missing their ending punctuation, third uses way too much punctuation.

"whirl" should be "whirled."

"wizard" shouldn't be capitalized.

"Yeah... So what should we do about the Slowpoke tails?" I said upon spotting a box full of them at the end of the cave.

"I don't know? Eat them?" said Arceus

"Arceus!"

"Well what do propose butterbrain!?!"

"Hmm..."

Gold pondered on what he should do with the Slowpoke tails. Then, something nudged him on the foot. He looked over Quilava. Quilava shook her head and pointed at Gold's feet.

It was a Slowpoke

Second and final sentences are missing their ending punctuation, which is made even worse by the fact that "It was a Slowpoke" is the final sentence of the chapter.

"What do propose" needs to have "you" between "do" and "propose."

"to" needs to be between "over" and "Quilava."

Time to break it down:

Spelling/Grammar: This is your major, major weakness. This chapter had a very large number of grammatical errors, and to help you, I've pointed out what I believe is nearly all of them. The biggest of the errors is the fact that what would appear to be a majority of the sentences in the chapter do not have proper punctuation. I would strongly advise you get a beta reader to help you with this.

Characters: Honestly, I can't say I connected very well with the characters. Snape was fairly charming, surprisingly enough, but the rest of the characters had their personalities drowned out by the need to put in random, exaggerated humor. None of them really stood out as their own characters compared to the others, and Butch and Cassidy felt somewhat like copies of Jessie and James.

Dialogue: The need for random humor hurt this as well. Again, Snape was the only real standout; all the other characters had fairly ordinary speech with little to distinguish themselves from each other. It felt like the dialogue only advanced what was immediately happening, contributing to the dialogue overall not feeling genuine or realistic.

Techniques: I will readily admit that what you were aiming for with the style of this fic was lost on me, but I'll try to give you what advice I can. Successful humor fics like The Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum work because careful thought is put into them, and a solid world is built for the humor to take place in. This is something I perceive to be missing from this fic - Snape feels randomly tacked on to the story for the sake of simply being random, while a world that was more solidly established could make an effective bit of comedy out of the concept of Severus Snape in the Pokemon universe.

I apologize for being as harsh as I was. I hope you'll still be willing to consider my advice and take steps to improve, because I can see a very clear set of ways for you to do that. Try to get a beta reader, flesh out your characters more, and put more time into your worldbuilding. Those are my top three bits of advice to you.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
You really don't need to self-censor, the forum will take care of that for you.

If this is supposed to be a recap of the previous chapter, sorry to say it, but it's not really helping me feel like I know what's going on. I know that this is supposed to be a humor fic, but the humor is kind of lost on me.

Actually, it's recapping the funny bits of the last chapter.

Maybe I don't recall enough about Butch and Cassidy, but your use of "twerps" makes them feel too much like Jessie and James to me, and thus I wonder if you shouldn't have just used Jessie and James instead. Their relationship with Snape seems underplayed; if you're going to use such a radically foreign character as part of an attempt at humor, the regular characters shouldn't interact with them as if they were an ordinary person.

I used Cassidy and Butch because Jessie and James is quite mainstream.

Even if I don't get the humor, I think the idea of having Snape as a top adviser to Team Rocket is at least a creative one, if nothing else. With some more fleshing out in the larger context of your universe, it could really be quite funny.

Ah, yes it is quite the least creative idea. BUT, there's a reason why Snape is part of Team Rocket in the first place. Just because this fic is random and a comedy, does NOT mean that it has no plot.

I have to be honest, I can't help you salvage this part. The grammar errors and confusing language make it impossible to fully understand. If things don't look good for Dormant and Ariel, why has Dormant been narrating the Butch and Cassidy battle this whole time?

Oops. Sorry :D It's just that I recently have to type my Fic in another place other than my room. I have a harder time typing in a different environment....

Spelling/Grammar: This is your major, major weakness. This chapter had a very large number of grammatical errors, and to help you, I've pointed out what I believe is nearly all of them. The biggest of the errors is the fact that what would appear to be a majority of the sentences in the chapter do not have proper punctuation. I would strongly advise you get a beta reader to help you with this.

Crap, WHY IS MY GRAMMAR SO HORRIBLE!!!??? Yeah, I really need a beta reader..... How do I get one?

Characters: Honestly, I can't say I connected very well with the characters. Snape was fairly charming, surprisingly enough, but the rest of the characters had their personalities drowned out by the need to put in random, exaggerated humor. None of them really stood out as their own characters compared to the others, and Butch and Cassidy felt somewhat like copies of Jessie and James.

Again, different environment equals me sucking...Then again, I'll try to improve my characters though, And my grammar.....

Dialogue: The need for random humor hurt this as well. Again, Snape was the only real standout; all the other characters had fairly ordinary speech with little to distinguish themselves from each other. It felt like the dialogue only advanced what was immediately happening, contributing to the dialogue overall not feeling genuine or realistic.

Of course Snape is the standout. He's Snape after all.

Techniques: I will readily admit that what you were aiming for with the style of this fic was lost on me, but I'll try to give you what advice I can. Successful humor fics like The Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum work because careful thought is put into them, and a solid world is built for the humor to take place in. This is something I perceive to be missing from this fic - Snape feels randomly tacked on to the story for the sake of simply being random, while a world that was more solidly established could make an effective bit of comedy out of the concept of Severus Snape in the Pokemon universe.

I'll need to adjust my technique.....

I apologize for being as harsh as I was. I hope you'll still be willing to consider my advice and take steps to improve, because I can see a very clear set of ways for you to do that. Try to get a beta reader, flesh out your characters more, and put more time into your worldbuilding. Those are my top three bits of advice to you.

It's okay, I am still quite noobish in this. In truth, I have this fic's plot planned out and I want to improve in the future, so that my fic would be funny and entertaining.

The grammar mistakes, Yeah... I have quite a lot of them actually....

Anyways, Thank you for the review. I'll follow your advice(s) and try to improve on my writing.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Crap, WHY IS MY GRAMMAR SO HORRIBLE!!!??? Yeah, I really need a beta reader..... How do I get one?

Just ask around and I'm sure someone will be willing to help you out. The worst they can do is say no, right?

I'm glad you're willing to take my suggestions into account. Good luck!

Rotomknight

THE GREATEST TRAINER
Not to undermine the great butler's review, but your humor isn't the type as he likes, everyone likes different types of humor.
YOu should clean up the grammar, but you can keep your humor of random in.
Put that doesn't mean you can't add all sorts of humor. Look at the adventure of adventure by missignno. master.
Although the humor is random, it has other types as well.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Ahem. I'm coming out of the closet now.

I've been stalking this fic since late March. I wanted to see where it went. And then I took a month long hiatus. And cam back to see 'twas still alive.

It is full of most wonderful quotes ("WHO AM I!!! I AM KURT!!! AND I HEARD THAT YOU F*CKERS ARE CUTTING OFF SLOWPOKE TAILS FOR THE MONEY!!!! THAT IS SICK AND NOW I AM MAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!! PREPARE TO DIE!!! ROAAAARRR!!!" ) and, well, I am a Grammar Nazi, but these grammar mistakes are quite funny.

BUT ANYWAY I suck at reviews. The main point is I'm tired of stalking and I want to be on the PM list.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Sure! Considered yourself PM'ed!