• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Author's Run

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Keldminrachi91: Fixed! Great, I manage to scare people! In truth, I was worried that the chapter would not be creepy, but it turns out it is! Or is it? Oh well, at least I know how to make this emoticon :p.

Chapter 25: The Jeep And A Book

I looked back at the forest. I could imagine being once a beautiful forest with Celebi flying around it. But then, that thing came and turned the forest into a dark horrifying place...

I still remember the chill I felt. I still remembered it's noises.

And I dread the day I look at what the beast looks like.

"Err... Dormant?" I heard Arceus say.

"Huh?"

"Umm... The kids aren't moving."

The kids? Red and Gold. I look at them and saw that they're laying on the ground, hugging themselves with their eyes wide opened.

"Oh dear..." I said.

"What happened?"

"There're in shock. What they felted back there was too much for them..."

"How come we're not effected?"

"Because they're still kids. Their not mature enough to comprehend the creature's presence."

"What's in there anyway?"

"I don't know! It sounded familiar, and yet it's too unfamiliar as well..."

"Say, I remembered something..."

"What?"

"Well-"

"Actually, Arceus. How about we talk about it later, right now we've got to get these kids somewhere where they can recover, stat!"

"And where would that be?"

"I don't know, but I guess the next town has someplace where these kids can recuperate. And we should find the guy who owns this Farfetch'd." I said.

"What if... Never mind. But I do have one question." said Arceus

"Yes?"

"How do we carry them?"

Ooh... Haven't thought of that... I'm not a very strong individual, and I doubt Arceus would be pleased if I let her carry both Gold and Red. Especially, Gold...

'Well, too bad I can't just poof up a jeep or something' I thought.

But then I remembered something.

'Wait a minute... Yes I can! I'm the Author!'

"So... Do you have any ideas?" asked Arceus.

"Yep!"

I took out my tablet from my magical vest and type in these words.

Suddenly, an awesome black jeep fell from the sky with the key still attached to the keyhole that starts the car thing.

I then waited for an awesome black jeep to fall from the sky.

And then suddenly, an awesome black jeep fell from the sky! And it landed next to me, unscathed. The jeep's model is a Wrangler Apache (Google it).

"Okay that works. So you're gonna drive this jeep thingy?"

I was about to yes, until I remember something.

"I don't have a driver's license..."

Agent Knight had finally arrived at Azalea Town...

Once he'd reached the Town's entrance he put his hands on his knees and huffed in exhaustion.

Then, something happened.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO FOOD?!?!"

"Oh boy..."

Thanks to Janodaya's Gallade, the Officer has been deplunged.

The Gallade had used his Psychic Powers to remove the plunger from the Officer's face.

"So, now that that's done, Janodaya can your Gallade teleport us to Azalea Town?" asked Chief Thanatos.

"Sure! Gallade is all charged up! Gallade, can you teleport all of us?" asked Officer Janodaya.

Gallade nodded and closed his eyes to concentrate. He began to survey the destination with his Psychic powers. He found a good place to teleport his master and his team.

But then he sensed something.

Gallade sensed something near the town. Something... in the forest.

Something... familiar.

Very familiar...

'Mama! Mama!'

'Run! Run my son! Save your- AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!'

Gallade instantly opened his eyes. His eyes are wide with shock and fear.

"G-Gallade? W-What's wrong?" said Officer Janodaya, startled by his Gallade's look of fear.

Gallade looked at his trainer with intense fear in his eyes.

Janodaya wondered what Gallade is trying to say. Then, a thought came into his head.

"No... It can't be..." muttered Janodaya.

He looked at the Gallade with fear in his eyes. The Gallade simply nodded.

"B-But... I-It c-c-can't b-be here!"

"What's wrong, Janodaya?" asked Chief Thanatos upon seeing Janodaya's horrified look.

"Sir, we can't go to Azalea Town!"

"Huh?! Janodaya! What's going on?!"

Janodaya doesn't want to tell Chief Thanatos of what his Gallade had picked up. It's because his Pokemon picked up was, an unearthly being, and a tragedy. So Janodaya decided to do what he can do. Lie.

"Well, m-my Gallade sensed that Dormant is not at Azalea Town." lied Janodaya.

"Huh? Then why are you-"

"Afraid all of a sudden? W-Well, y-you see th-there's a reason why Dormant is not at Azalea Town..."

"Why?"

"... There's a bunch of naked old ladies running all over the place..."

Chief Thanatos jaws dropped hearing that. Then he suddenly pictured it, in his mind.

"Men! We're not going to Azalea Town... ever... Instead, we will head on to Goldenrod City instead!" shouted Chief Thanatos instantly.

"Sir! I have a question!" shouted an Officer with his hands up.

"Urrgghh... What is it now?"

The Officer opened his mouth and said...

"Can we buy some Pringles?"

Chief Thanatos did a face fault.

Why?

Why is it here?

It killed... them.

I saw it with my own eyes...

My own small eyes...

I should've called for help.

I should've gone to the police.

I should've DONE SOMETHING!

Instead, I left them to die...

By that thing...

I'm sorry.

I am just...

A Coward.

"Joey? Where is he?" asked Bugsy.

The three grown men looked down in sadness in their eyes. One of them, told Bugsy:

"He's dead."

Bugsy eyes widen in shock.

"S-So, that means. T-that bag holds-"

"-His dead body..." finished one of the search team members.

Bugsy looked at the bag as if he was seeing someone die in front of him, for the past few minutes.

"Tell me everything." asked Bugsy.

"We don't have to. This video tape we've found holds some... Information..."

"Then play it."

"But, it's not suitable-"

"I don't give a crap! I want to know, why people are dying in the woods dammit! What's going on over there!? How did our beautiful forest turn into a death zone?! I don't care if this video isn't for children! I'm the Gym Leader of this town! I can't let these killings keep happening around here! I want whatever is in that forest GONE! Do you understand!" shouted Bugsy in frustration.

The search team jumped back in shock and nodded.

"Umm... Sir, are you sure-" asked the Gym Trainer until Bugsy glared at him.

"I'm sure. Gentlemen, will you please give me that video camera."

One of the search team members came up to Bugsy and gave him the camera.

Bugsy then began to investigate the camera and what information does it hold.

It was a hard job putting Gold and Red at the back of the Jeep. I have to ask Arceus to help me carry one boy at a time.

"Man, either these boys are as heavy as a ton of rock, or I'm just weak." I said.

"I think it was the latter one." said Arceus.

"Yeah..."

"So wait, even though you don't have this driver's license, you're still gonna drive this thing?"

"Yep! And it's not a thing Arceus, it's a jeep."

"Yeah whatever. But, do you know how to drive this thingy?"

"Nope! Do you?"

"No! Of course not! I'm a f*cking Pokemon, not a Truck driver!"

"Well then, I guess I'll be the one to drive this bad boy!"

"The car is a boy and is bad?"

"No, it's just an expression."

"So it is?"

"... Never mind!"

I climbed onto the driver's seat with Arceus sitting on the passenger's seat.

"You know, it feels weird sitting next to a Pokemon that resembles a horse"

"Are you suggesting that I look like a f*cking *****?"

"Yes. Wait, what?! No! I said ***** not horse! I mean, no! I mean to say that you're a horse. No I mean *****! No I mean-"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY F*CKASS?!"

"Nothing!"

"Good, now shut up and drive."

"Heehee!"

"What?"

"You said those words!"

"SHUT UP AND DRIVE DAMMIT!!!"

"Okay!"

I start up the engine and began to drive towards Goldenrod City.

Sure I don't know how to drive.

But hey! What could possibly go NOT wrong?

Ha-ha! Think I'm going to say 'What could possibly go wrong' didn't you?

"Well well well Snape. How goes the mission?"

Somewhere inside some sort of office. Severus Snape, Top Adviser of Team Rocket, was standing inside an office with a desk in front of him. The Figure behind the desk, is staring at a bunch of TVs that shows nothing but static.

"The mission is, to my prediction, a failure. By no good brats and a couple of adults I might add."

"I must admit, I expected their mission is a failure to begin with but what really surprise me is that Butch and Cassidy, two of Team Rocket's finest agents, was defeated by none other than a couple of nosy brats and fools who stand in our way. If you hadn't intervened Snape, those two would plummet our reputation in less than a minute."

"I did what I had to do."

"Yes, you did well. Very well. But I am quite disappointed at those two with their failure to do such a simple and idiotic task they gave themselves."

"What will you do with them?"

"Well, I decided that this is just one small mistake, so I'm going to give them another mission in the future. One that involves, capturing a rare Pokemon."

"Am I going to be a part of said mission?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. I will notify you when I decided to use you. You are dismissed Snape."

"Very well, I shall come to you once you've notified me, Archer ."

And on that note, Snape went out of the office and leaved the Executive in his office.

"Severus Severus. You are a valuable member of our team. But I got something more valuable in my hands."

He turned around and opened the desk's main drawer. Inside the drawer lies a black pinkish book with a blue gem in the center.

"Well, I don't know how to use you, but once I find out, the future will reveal to me and I shall rule the world! All thanks to you Snape! All thanks to you, I have in my hands, the book of the future."

Chapter 25! Ooh! Princess Celestia's Warnings! Let's not forget about them. Also some foreshadowing! Ooooooooooooooohh!!

So Dormant;429; signing off..

Last edited:

Keldminrachi91

Just call me Cooki
But hey! What could possibly go NOT wrong?

Ha-ha! Think I'm going to say 'What could possibly go wrong' didn't you?

... You just did. :p XD

I'm sorry, I just had to quote that. But all in all, great chapter. The story seems to be taking a bit of a curve, going from four goofballs traveling around Johto to many people travelling, and it has a more serious tone. And that thing... *shivers*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO FOOD?!?!"

Funny thing; my dad shouted that like an hour before I read this. :p I think he and Snorlax would get along well.

Great chapter, I really liked it. I saw a couple little mistakes, but I'm too tired and lazy to scroll a mouse up and read to find where hey are. Xd Keep up the awesomeness!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not posting a chapter for a really long time. I've just been to South Africa with my family and there was absolutely minimal Wi-fi overthere and not to mention I'm always busy walking around the place. But now I'm back! Though the new chapter will be out soon, I can assure you. In the meantime you guys can think on who are what the creature from Ilex Forest is!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 26: The Death of a Young Boy

AGENT SNORLAX IS PISSED. Agent Knight just entered the Pokemon Center after he heard Agent Snorlax freaking the f*ck out. It wasn't pretty.

"FOOOOOOOOOOD!!! I NEED FOOOOOOOOD!!!"

The Pokemon Center is trashed and all the furnitures are either ripped apart or being eaten by a mad Snorlax.

People are screaming everywhere crying for help. Some trainers took out their Pokemon to fight the Snorlax.

The problem is, their Pokemon aren't healed yet and they're still wounded from their previous battles.

Agent Knight saw the destruction and chaos made by his mad friend and decided, enough is enough.

"EVERYONE!!! CALM DOWN!!!" he shouted.

But no one listen, as Agent Snorlax began to grab people and Pokemon alike and shove them into his mouth!

"AHHHHH!!!! THAT MONSTER ATE MY BABY!!!" shouted a women.

"HE MUST BE THE MONSTER FROM THE FOREST!!! PEOPLE KEPT TALKING ABOUT IT!!! IT MUST BE IT!!!" shouted a guy.

"AGENT SNORLAX!!! STOP THIS AT ONCE!!!" demanded Agent Knight.

But stop he did not.

Agent Snorlax kept chasing after the trainers and their Pokemon. Agent Knight took out his phone and called for backup.

"Agent Knight reporting! We have a rogue agent devouring a lot of innocent people and their Pokemon!!! YES, I'M F**KING SERIOUS!! I request an immediate backup! I am currently located at the Azalea Town Pokemon Centre where the Pokemon in question is located!!!"

Things are getting worse and worse ...

I drove the Jeep towards the next town.

Yeah, well do you remembered that I said 'What could possibly NOT go wrong?!'

Well...

I was wrong...

...What? You expect me to say 'NOT!!' or something?

Anyways, I kept on crashing into trees. Fortunately, the Jeep is indestructible because it is awesome. However Arceus was still pissed at me for my horrible driving and kept shouting on and on about it. Here are the examples:

"WHAT THE F*CK?!?! EVEN A MAGIKARP CAN DRIVE BETTER THAN YOU!!!"

"STOP HITTING ON TREES!!! WHAT ARE YOU?!?! A TREEPHILE!!?"

"TREES, TREES, TREES, CAN'T YOU RAMMED AT SOMETHING ELSE F*CKASS?!?!"

"Hello, this driver next to me SUCKS D*CKS EVERY MORNING BECAUSE HE SUCKS AT LIFE!!"

Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh... Maybe this is why people need a driver's licence...

Anyways, I got tired of Arceus' rambling on and on on how my driving sucks, so I quickly type on my magical tablet of destiny that says:

My driving no longer sucks

And when I began to drive again, I didn't crash into a tree! But then my jeep rammed onto a person.

"DORMANT!!!"

"It's not my fault!! That guy just came out of nowhere!!"

That's right, that guy was hiding behind a tree and just stupidly jumped infront of my vehicle. Arceus and I got out of my Jeep to see the guy is non other than the Farfetch'd owner.

"What the heck man!!? Are you alright?!" I asked.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm alright! W-Where's Farfetch'd?!" huffed the guy.

"He's inside the Jeep. Where were you anyway?"

"I-I heard s-something i-in f-forest. R-Ran out, f-forgot Farfetch'd."

"You forgotten you're own Pokemon?" said Arceus.

"Ariel, all of us were afraid, it's not his fault that he ran out of the forest. Didn't you remember feeling that thing's presence just now?"

"I wasn't afraid!"

"Uhh... You were."

"NO, I wasn't afraid!! YOU'RE AFRAID!!! WE ALL WERE AFRAID!!!"

"Umm... That's true."

"Except for me!!"

"But you said-"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!"

"Shutting the f*ck up."

"Good!"

"Anyways, why did you throw yourself i nfront of my Jeep?!"

"S-Sorry... I was resting behind the tree until I heard a noise and jumped sideways onto you're Jeep..."

"Noise?"

"Don't worry, it was just rustling leafs... I'm still shaken up by that scream I heard."

"Scream?" I said.

Then, I remembered hearing someone screaming after I heard the creatures disturbing sound. I shivered on the thought on what that creature would do to whoever owns that scream.

"Yeah, when I waiting for you guys, I heard a scream. Then I heard someone screaming for help from his 'mommy'. I-I freaked out and ran until I got tired and rested behind this tree."

"Wait, you said whoever is screaming back there, was screaming for his mommy?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah, I- Oh dear lord... Those screams..."

"What? What is it!?"

"They-" The man gulped before he said:

"They belong to a young boy."

Bugsy finished watching the videos.

They started from a simple documentary about a young boy camping out in the woods, to a horror cast from the shadows.

The boy was so innocent, so young.

And in the end, the creature's horrible presence made him mad with fear.

And the creature was the one who murdered the boy.

Bugsy shuddered at the thought of the monster.

What's in there? What does it want? And why is it here?

Questions, questions, questions.

But that's not all that is in Bugsy's head.

In truth, Bugsy is now afraid of whatever's in that forest.

After all, he himself is just a kid.

"Poor kid..." said one of the Search Team members who founded Joey's dead body.

Bugsy agreed with him.

Joey didn't deserve what had happened to him.

And he doesn't want anyone else to suffer the same fate as Joey.

Not anyone.

"Close off the forest" said Bugsy.

"What?" said a member.

"You've heard what he said. And personally, I agree. Whatever is in that forest is highly dangerous, and we can't let people go in there anymore so long that thing is still there!" said the leader.

"But then how can people go to other towns if they can't go-"

"Then we set up a Psychic type Pokemon to teleport people to the next town. I'll call Whitney and inform her about this." said Bugsy.

"Bugsy, are you sure. Cause Whitney's-"

"Yeah, I know... But I have to."

Bugsy gave the video camera back to the leader, and took out his phone.

But before he could dial a single digit. A guy came crashing through the door!

"Sir! A wild federal agent is eating people at the Pokemon Center!"

"...What."

"A kid?"

"Yeah, no doubt about it. Whatever is in there must have found the kid and..."

The guy gulp as if he's afraid to finish the sentence, which obviously he is.

A kid?! I didn't write anything that horrible! What's in there?! I thought.

"So, sh-should we g-g-go b-back?" asked the guy.

"It's too late for that... The poor kid is probably dead right now..."

"Oh good- I mean, that's terrible!"

"Anyways, your Farfetch'd is behind so-"

"Oh! My Farfetch'd! How is he?!"

"Oh, uhh... Let's just say he's not having a good day..."

"What?"

"He means your duck pissed himself too much." said Arceus.

"Say wah!?"

The guy go at the back at the jeep to see a petrified boy laying on the floor and the other laying on the seat with a Farfetch'd on his arms.

"Oh dear lord! What happened?!" said the guy in shock.

"Well like Ariel said, they sort off got so scared that they're petrified..."

"How come you're not petrified? You may be a grown up but you don't seemed to be brave..." asked Arceus.

"Uhh... I did see my grandmother naked when I was a kid..."

"Okay, that explains it..." I said.

"Uhh, Dormant. It looks like we're piling up dead bodies at the back."

"Oh right. Anyways, I think you should come with us. After all, your Farfetch'd needs you."

"Yeah, you're right! Thanks! Anyways, I was planning to give you guys some of my Pokemon as a reward for finding my Farfetch'd. I don't use them often and I figured I should give them away." said the guy.

"Wait, you're willing to give us both of your Pokemon if we give you back the Farfetch'd?" I said.

"Y-Yeah, my Farfetch'd is special to me. He's been with me since I was 5 and the two Pokemon I was planning to give out are quite creepy. And I don't do creepy..."

"Wow, how convenient. A guy wanting to give out Pokemon when the both of us only have one." said Arceus.

"Maybe, Arceus is watching over us." said the guy.

"Pfft!! Oh sorry, I just remembered a joke. Yeah, maybe Arceus is watching over us! Or... she could be here right now..." I teased.

"She? Isn't Arceus-"

"NO, SHUT UP!!" shouted the Creator of the Universe.

"Uhh..."

"My friend here loves Arceus a lot..." I said.

"But what does that have to do with-"

"Anyways! Moving on, can you help us adjusting the boys? I can't have them laying on the floor and the seats like that, they might get brain damage!"

"Oh, sure! I'll help!"

"Good, cause these kids aren't as light as you think."

"Che! More like Dormant is too weak to even hold one of them!" said Arceus.

"But, you have trouble carrying-"

"ARE YOU BEING SEXIST?!?!"

"HOW AM I BEING SEXIST!?!"

"YOU ARE F**KHEAD!!!"

"Just, help me adjust the kids to their seats okay!"

"Uhh... Okay?" said the guy.

And so, Arceus, the guy whose name is unknown to me and I began adjusting the kids to their seats.

I'M BACK!!!! AND IT'S BEEN A THOUSAND YEARS SINCE I WROTE A CHAPTER!!! AND NOW, THE NEW CHAPTER HAS BEEN POSTED!!!

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
Dah-di-di-da! Quote review time!

"WHAT THE F*CK?!?! EVEN A MAGIKARP CAN DRIVE BETTER THAN YOU!!!"

o_O *applauds* Brava! Have a cupcake, Arceus!

Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh... Maybe this is why people need a driver's licence...

lol. Seriously. *pulls out Magical Pencil and draws Drivers License* Let see... well, Dormant, I hope this picture looks like you, 'cause... *ARTIST'S BREATH!!* here is your drivers license!

"They belong to a young boy."

... I think I laughed at this waaaaay more than I should have...

"ARE YOU BEING SEXIST?!?!"

"HOW AM I BEING SEXIST!?!"

"YOU ARE F**KHEAD!!!"

I really like Arceus. She's so blunt. And awesome.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 27: I Can't Think of a Chapter Title

The Grammar Police stepped out of the 7 Eleven shop.

They have just bought a bunch of Pringles and several bottles of Mountain Dew.

Chief Thanatos was fortunate that the world he's currently in, has 7 Eleven in several routes such as the one he's on. But then he wondered, why are there 7 Elevens in this world?

He then thought:

'If this world has a freaking tree made of plungers, why do I need to ask anymore...'

Well, little did he know that I happened to like 7 Eleven, so I added into this world.

"Chief?"

The Chief turned around to see Officer Janodaya handing out a can of Pringles.

"Thank you Janodaya, but I passed. I don't feel like popping any chips right now..." said Chief Thanatos.

"Okay, I'll save it then."

"Say, Janodaya?"

"Yes?"

"Were you telling the truth when you said that Azalea Town has old ladies running around?"

Officer Janodaya took a step backwards. He looked surprised but then immediately answered.

"Ye-Yeah. I w-w-was!"

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes."

Chief Thanatos looked at Officer Janodaya in the eye. The Chief's face was stone cold, while Officer Janodaya's is like a water container vibrating.

"Very well," said Chief Thanatos after a minute.

The Officer breathed out in relief. He can't tell the Chief what's in that place. Whatever is in that forest, changed his life...

Then, Chief Thanatos shouted. "Alright my friends! Now that we have our Pringles, we can move on and capture Dormant once and for all!"

"..."

"..."

"Uhh... my friends?" said Chief Thanatos

"..."

"...Boobies."

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The Officers shouted.

Many officers were jumping up and down and pumping their fists in the air as if their favourite soccer team won the League Championship or something. Some officers even hug each other with tears in their eyes! Officer Janodaya had no idea on what's going on. As for the Chief?

He did a facefault...

Agent Knight did whatever he can to stop his fellow partner.

He tried distracting him, attacking him and even... bathed him...

Well, he did need a shower...

Only that made it worse, now the entire situation is like a Pac-man game.

Where Snorlax as Pac-man, the people are the pellets and Agent Knight as the Ghosts. Well more like Ghost, if there's no backup coming for him...

This day is not pretty for Azalea Town...

After putting the kids back on positions, the guy who must not be named sat with the rest of the boys at the back.

I got on my seat, started the Jeep and drive throughout the remaining route.

While I was driving, Arceus began eating her favourite snacks. Cupcakes. I could hear the sound of God munching on her beloved cupcakes and began to feel like I want some. But, I knew that if I ask Arceus for a cupcake, she will say no. Or should I say shout.

I see through the front mirror that The-Guy-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is currently stroking his Farfetch'ds feathers. It seems the Farfetch'd looks calmer as The guy does it. Gold and Red however, looks like Human sized dolls that are hugging themselves.

'Yikes, I need to get them back to shape or else those two will never be- I like Pie- Err, what was I thinking about?' I thought.

The trip took about 5 minutes until I saw tall buildings ahead of us. Then I stopped the Jeep once we've reached Goldenrod City.

"Hey guys, we're here." I said.

"Really? That was quick!" said Arceus.

"Well, the Route isn't that long..."

"Oh! We're here Farfetch'd! Don't worry, the good nurse will make you up and ready in no time!" said the guy.

"Yeah, and I hope they're able to detraumatize Gold and Red..." I said.

"Is that possible?" Arceus asked.

"Err... I don't know. But it's worth the try."

"Well then let's go!"

I then drove inside the city.

The city consists of huge buildings, a bunch of hotels, shops and appartments. There are people walking on the sidewalks, going to shops, etc. Oh and there's a big bridge infront of us, which belongs to the Johto Magnet Train. And I could see the Radio Tower looming over the city while we were driving by. Yeah, it's probably the tallest building here since the city's building are quite tall.

"Man, this place is huge!" I said.

"Wow, this must be the biggest city that I have ever been in." said Arceus.

"Trust me, there's other cities that are even bigger than this one!"

"...I really need to get out more."

"Hey, there's the Pokemon Center!" said the guy.

He pointed the big familiar building to the left infront of me and I drove to the building and parked outside.

"Alright Mr. Whatever, can you help me carry the boys?" I asked.

"Hey! My name isn't Mr. Whatever! But whatever, is not like my name is important!"

"Nope, no it isn't. So can you help me carry the boys please?"

"Sure."

"Arceus, can you call Nurse Joy for help?"

"Huh? Sure, what does she look like?"

"She looks like the same dang nurse in the last Pokemon Center."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh, okay then..."

And so, Arceus went inside the Pokemon Center. While the Guy and I carry Gold out of the car, not realizing that Nurse Joy could just get a stretcher out and have some other guys do it for us.

And you might be wondering why, Me and Arceus didn't ended up like Gold and Red.

Well, Arceus is... well Arceus. And as for me... I read 'My Immortal'... Brr...

Meanwhile on Route 30...

"Bru... How much farther is the next city..." sulked Agent Tec.

"Don't call me Bru!" said Agent Fate.

"But you let the Prof. Elm and the Nurse call you Bru..."

"That's because they're not you. Anyways, you've been asking that question every 5 minutes. And too be honest, I feel like I want to gut some guy named Tec and filled his body with salmon and see the birds eat his remains."

"...That hurts Bru."

"You made it hurt. And don't call me Bru!"

"Well, at least I'm not the one who insulted the Lickytung Fan club... nor crashing through someone's home."

"Oh, I remembered you doing much more horrible things..."

"Like what?"

"Like one time, you pranked me and Knight by pouring a BUNCH OF CEMENT ON US!!!"

"How's that bad?"

"How's?! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU'RE SKIN HAS CEMENT ATTACHED TO IT!?!"

"Uhh... Painful? Look, we've been over this. You're fine now!"

"ONLY THANKS TO THE HEAL PULSES FROM THE POKEMEDICS! IF WE DON'T HAVE POKEMON WHO CAN USE HEAL PULSE ON US, WE WOULD HAVE DIED. HORRIBLY!!!"

"Why are you still mad?! I thought we've made up that day."

"What? You think we've made up because Agent Super, Meeker and a bunch of other Agents, stopped me from POUNDING YOU FROM EXISTENCE?!?!"

"Uhh..."

"Don't answer that. Or else..."

"Okay."

And so, the two Agents stopped talking to each other.

Until five minutes later, Agent Tec ask the same question as he has been...

Chapter 27! Yeap, not much to say.

Last edited:

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 28: Close Encounters

The guy and I carried Gold inside the Pokemon Center.

Apparantly, Nurse Joy said that she could've called a stretcher, which kind of makes me feel stupid.

Anyways, Arceus told Nurse Joy that Gold, Red and the guy's Farfetch'd 'shat they're pants too much' and freeze in extreme embarrassment.

Fortunately for me, Nurse Joy didn't buy Arceus' crazy explanation, put the boys on hospital beds and the Farfetch'd on a cushion which a male nurse delivered

"Alright, Mr.?" she asked.

"Dormant." I said.

"Dormant, the boys-"

"Hey, why didn't ask for my name?" said the guy.

"Because sir, your name is never relevent."

"Dammit."

"Anyways, the boys and the Farfetch'd are going to be fine. But how did they ended up like that?"

"Well," I began while trying to think of an explanation. "We were..."

"They saw a naked old man making out with a Kangaskhan." interrupted Arceus.

The Nurse Joy looked sick as if she were to vomit everywhere.

"Oh dear... That explains it..."

"So, can you cure these kids and the f*cker's Farfetch'd from sh*tting their pants?" asked Arceus.

"Well, madam. Fortunately for you, we have ways to cure victims from extreme psychological shock. The boys and the Farfetch'd will be well, And I hope I do too..."

"Really? Oh, Thank Arceus for that!"

"Uhh, you're welcome?" said Arceus.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, my friend right here has a little hearing problem." I said.

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do, Ariel."

Arceus got the hint, the guy and Nurse Joy looks confuse.

"Uhh... Is there something you're hiding from me?" said the guy.

"No! Anyways, didn't you say you want to give us some of your Pokemon?"

"Huh? Oh right! Here, you can have them. After my experience in Il- I mean, watching the old man making out with something, I don't think I want a Ghost-Type or a Pokemon that goes to dark Forests..."

The guy took out his Pokeballs. I grabbed one of them and Arceus grabbed the other.

"Finally, The only Pokemon that I f*cking have is a thing that farts all over his body! Well, let's see what I have here..."

Arceus called out the Pokemon. Pokeball opened and unleashed...

... A Murkrow!

"Krow! Krow!"

"Oh, good enough," said Arceus as she recalls her crow.

"Let's see what I have!"

I called out my new Pokemon. I was so happy to see that the Pokemon I received was...

...A Gastly!

"Alright! A Ghost-type!"

"Wow, apparently this one is MADE out of Fart. I swear, if one of us owns another f*cking Pokemon that makes or made out of Fart..."

"Thank you for the Pokemon, Mr. No Name." I said as I recalled my Gastly.

"My name is-"

"Wait, I've just realized something!" said Arceus.

"Uhh... Yes?" I said.

"This guy, just happens to have two Pokemon that he wants to give out and we found him when only own one Pokemon! Don't you think that's a little suspicious?"

She then glared at the guy.

"Uhh... Maybe Arceus was watching us and decided to bring us together, since you guys need Pokemon and I needed to get rid of them!"

"Huh, why would I- Uhh I mean Arceus, would help a guy get rid of his Pokemon?!"

"Uhh..."

The guy took a step backwards.

"Alright bub, I think some sh*t is up and I want to know, who the f*ck are you?"

The guy took another step back, and I agreed with Arceus. This guy just pops out of nowhere and gives us two Pokemon. And judging by the guy's hesitation, something is definitely up.

"I-I... am." stuttered the guy.

"You're what?" said Arceus sternly.

"I... am EDMOND'S BROTHER!!!"

The guy suddenly began to transform. He transformed into some blue blob thing then it took shape of a hippopotamus with a top hat.

"WHAT THE F*CK!?!?! ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME!?!!"

"EEEK!!!" shrieked Nurse Joy as she ran behind the counter. As for me, truth to be told I was speechless...

"No," said the blue counterpart of the creature we encountered in Sprout Tower. "You fools have killed my brother, now the time has come. For your DESTRUCTION!!" The creature said it in an deep evil voice.

"Uhh... We didn't-"

"Silence! Prepare. To. Die..."

And just as the creature began to charge at us, a young lady jumped through the window and kicked the creature from his course.

"What?!" shouted the creature in surprise as it crashed onto the counter. I could here a big meep coming from behind the counter.

"Stop right there! Brother of Edmond! It is I, Fluffy the Cute!" shouted the girl.

The girl is wearing a bunny costume with a rabbit mask. How did I know she's a young girl, well she sounds like one and she's short.

"Fluffy... My Archnemesis..."

"Dormant, The f*ck is going on?" asked Arceus.

"I don't know..."

"YOU'RE THE F*CKING AUTHOR!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW?!?!"

"This is a Crack Fic! Stuff happens!"

"Fluffy, you have been a torn on my side for too long! You shall, end!" shouted the creature.

The creature then shoot a Hyper Beam from it's mouth. The rabbit girl dodged the attack by jumping sideways, though the glass wall behind her was completely smashed by the hyper beam. I can see people from outside, screaming their pants off.

"Fluffy Kick!" the Rabbit girl shouted.

She jump kick the creature in the face... I guess. The creature was thrown at the left wall of the Pokemon Center.

"Uggh... You win..."

"Seriously?" said Arceus.

"And the day is save! Thanks to the FLUFFY THE CUTE!!! Now, WHERE'S MY CANDY, B*TCHES?!"

Arceus and I went into speechless mode.

"He-Here..." I saw Nurse Joy, still hiding behind the cashier, put up a bowl filled with sweets on top of the counter.

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!!" shouted the girl.

As she was about to grab the candy-

*Beep* *Beeeeeeeep*

"OH COME ON!!!!" the girl shouted frustratingly.

She took of here mask and grabbed her cell phone from her rabbit pocket.

"WHAT?!?!" Wow, that's the loudest shout that I have heard.

"Oh, hello Bugsy. Now, WHAT DO YOU WANT F*GGOT?!?!" she shouted at the phone.

I heard some mumblings coming from the phone.

"Okay... Yes... Uh huh... What?... WHAT?!" the call then ended and the girl glared at the creature thing.

"YOU!! ARE YOU THE CHICKEN POOP THAT'S MAKING ILEX FOREST LOOK UGLY?!?!" shouted the girl. Surprisingly, the creature laughed. Though I'm more surprised that I'm able to be surprised since I witness one of the most random scene in my life.

"Hahaha... No... There is something in the forest... But that thing... is not I..." said the creature.

"WHAT?! WHAT IS IT THEN?!?!"

"Something... that is not... from this world... something that even Arceus does not know..."

Well he's right.

"So... What should we do with this hippo thingy?" asked Arceus.

"WE EAT IT!!!"

"What." I said.

"Wait... I must tell... The boy with... red eyes first..."

"Uhh..." I wasn't sure whether I should let this creature talk to Red. After all, he tried to kill us...

"Sure!" said the girl.

"Hey! That's not for you to deci-" I tried saying.

But the girl, either she's super strong or the creature looks lighter than it looks, carried the thing to the infirmary room.

"Come on, let's make sure that thing doesn't try to kill Red." I said.

"Okay..."

We followed the rabbit girl and saw the creature standing besides Red's bed.

"So, what do you think it'll-"

"OMG your eyes are red...." said the creature.

"Gee, what a surprise..." said Arceus sarcastically.

"Eyes are red? HOLY SH*T IT IS!! OMG your eyes are red." said the rabbit girl as if she was speaking directly to Red.

I've could have sworn I saw Red's eye twitched.

"Hey wait a second, if you want to kill us, why did you give us these Pokemon?" I ask.

"I thought after we've gone through the forest... I give you the Pokemon... and kill you while you're distracted... by your new Pokemon..."

"Gee, great plan you've got there..." Again, Arceus.

"YOU MONSTER!! THAT'S THE MOST HORRIBLE PLAN THAT ONLY A VILE CREATURE LIKE YOU COULD HAVE COME UP WITH!!!" shouted the girl.

"I could come up with more horrible plans..." I said.

The creature was about to say something, but then it fell on the floor. The creature was dead.

"... Really?" guess who said that.

Agent Knight is running out of options.

He decided to execute his backup plan.

Pokemon battle.

Though Agent Knight does not know what level Agent Snorlax is, but his Pokemon has tackled bigger foes at one point and the other.

Then he thought of something.

'I can't battle him! He's still got people in his mouth! If I fight him...'

Then, the front door opened.

"Caterpies! String Shot! NOW!!"

Then, a pair of sticky string strung past Agent Knight and hit the Snorlax's foot. Agent Snorlax tripped and the Caterpies pinned him to the floor by incasing him with String Shots.

While the Caterpies put the Snorlax at bay, Bugsy sighed.

'This is either the worse or the weirdest day of my entire life...'

He then remembered to call Whitney about the situation of Ilex Forest.

'Yep, definitely the worse...'

He took out his phone and called, while Agent Knight look at the Caterpies work their magic.

The Grammar Police arrived at Goldenrod City.

"Wow, this place is bigger than Violet City!" said Officer Janodaya in wonderment.

"Of course, no matter what Fan Fiction you go into, Goldenrod is still one of the largest cities in Johto. said Chief Thanatos.

"Uhh... How can we find Dormant in such a big place?" asked Janodaya.

"Hmm..."

Suddenly, a wild screaming appeared!

"What was that?" said a pedestrian.

"It sounds like it's coming from the Pokemon Center!"

"Should I call the police?"

"Hey, I remembered seeing a cowboy riding a Jeep towards that place. Do you think he's got hotdogs?"

"That's racist!"

"Is racist to be a cowboy?"

Chief Thanatos took out a grin.

'I have you now, Dormant."

O_O Uh-oh

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
DA-DI-DI-DA!! It is I, Sketch, here to deliver a quote review!

"They saw a naked old man making out with a Kangaskhan." interrupted Arceus.

The things Arceus comes up with...

"Stop right there! Brother of Edmond! It is I, Fluffy the Cute!"

I have one thing to say about this.... oh boy.

"This is a Crack Fic! Stuff happens!"

I UNDERSTAND NOW. The universe makes sense, I can die happy now.

I've could have sworn I saw Red's eye twitched.

"Y'know, Red?" Purple said, coming out from behind the wall.

"WHAT THE CRAP, PURPLE!?" I shouted, "Get out of here, I don't want to write your dia-"

"NO I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING. Ahem. Red, at least your color matches up with your name. I'm Purple. but do you see any purple on me? No, no you don't. And- HOLY CRAP HIS EYES ARE REALLY RED OH MY GOSH I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT"

Do you think he's got hotdogs?

... *sniffle* I want a hot dog....

"That's the first thing that pops into that guys head?" Puggies said from nowhere, saying what I was actually thinking but couldn't find a way from going from me wanting hot dogs to that.

I shoved Purple and Puggies out of this thread. "I put up with you two enough when I write. I don't need you in my quote reviews. Honestly, I'd rather be stuck with Arceus than with you two."

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 29: The First Encounter

"Well, now that that's over. What do we do with the thing's body?" I asked.

"Like I said, WE EAT IT!!!" said the bunny customed girl.

"Uhh... Sorry, I don't eat hippo-"

"SO WHAT'S YOUR NAME, B*TCH?!"

"Uhh... Dormant?"

"Hi DORMANT!!!" Jeez, does she have to shout my name?! "My inner Fluffiness told me, that if we don't eat it we will turn into STD Flavored Mankey!"

"... We turn into, What?"

"She said STD Flavored Mankey..." said Arceus.

"Say, I've got a question." said the girl.

"Yeah...?" I asked.

"What's a Mankey?"

... No comment

"Say, aren't we suppose to unshock Red eyes and Sh*thead?" Arceus reminded me.

"Oh right! Excuse us, Miss... Fluffy but can you unshock our friends?" I asked.

"ONLY IF YOU GIVE ME CANDY, B*TCH!!!"

"Uhh... sure... Hey, Nurse Joy!" I called.

I saw Nurse Joy entered the infirmary with the candy.

"Oh... I'm s-sorry sir... I'm just a l-little shaken up! But I'm fine, Haha..." said Nurse Joy.

"This girl right here said that she can unshock my friends. But she wants candy so..."

"Oh, well she did save us all from that thing, here you go madam."

Nurse Joy gave the candy to the girl.

"Well if you excuse me, I'm going to get help rebuilding this place..." she then walked out of the infirmary.

"ALRIGHT!! Now I, Fluffy the Cute, will make these boys alive!!!" she shouted.

And now, I wondered why Nurse Joy allowed this girl to cure my friends. And why I did the same thing...

"So... How are you going to-" I asked until...

"WAKKA WAKKA BING BONG BOO!!!"

Suddenly, the two boys jolted up screaming.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP, ASSHOLES!!!!" shouted Arceus while she was covering her ears.

"That-we were- Dormant!!! What was that?! Th-tha-that thing-"

"GOLD!! CALM THE F*CK DOWN!!!!" shouted Arceus kneel on top of Gold's bed and shake him back and forth.

"Are you alright, Red?" I asked.

"Y-y-yeah... Thanks."

"Don't thank me, thank this girl right here. Hey Fluffy, you hear th-" I said.

Until I saw the girl looking at Red. She was looking at him with hearts and pink bubbles appearing at the side of her face.

"Uhh... Where did those bubbles come from?" lampshaded Arceus.

"Uhh... Is everything alright?" said Red.

"Oh. My. ARCEUS!!! YOU LOOK SO SEXY!! My name's Whitney wanna be my boyfriend?!" she said this in a continues sentence.

"Oh my me?" muttered Arceus.

"Uhh..."

"Hey, what about me?! My name's Gold by the way and-"

"SHUT UP!!!"

"Okay," I can tell that Gold knew what he's dealing with...

"So?" asked Whitney.

"Uhh... well, sorry but I-I-I..." Red gulped.

"I, what?

"I-I have turn down your offer..."

Whitney looked at Red with a sad face and then...

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Whitney started to cry.

"AH!! I'm sorry! It's just that-" began Red.

"W-Why can't y-you be m-my... BOYFRIEND!!! WAAAAAHHH!!!!"

"Gold! Wh-what should I d-do!?" said Red freaking out.

"I don't know!! Arceus?! I mean, Ariel!?"

"HOW THE F*CK SHOULD I KNOW?!!! Dormant!!!"

"Uh-uh!! Whitney! Have some candy!" I shouted as I hold the bowl of candy in front of her.

"WAAAAAAAA-Ooh! Candy!!" she said

She took the bowl swiftly from me, and began putting candy in her mouth and munch on it. With the wrapping still on them... yeah.

"Wow, she's eating them with wrappings on them!" said Gold repeating my statement above.

"Well, that's settles that! Red, you okay?" I asked.

"Y-yeah... I'm just, a little rattled I guess..."

"Alright! And now that you two are well and ready, let's go before-"

"-Before what? Dormant?" said a new voice.

Arceus and I turn around, Red and Gold look at the door and saw...

"Before you can get away from... us?"

...Chief Thanatos with a bunch of officers behind him.

"Oh crap." I said.

"So, we've finally meet. You thought you could get away from us? Eh, Dormant? And I suppose, you know who I am? Do you?"

"Chief Thanatos. Yeah, I've heard of you. I've heard that you take an Author's soul when he or she refuse to be taken custody."

"Good... Heh you think you're smart, didn't you? Making me and my officers suffer with plungers and stupidity?!"

"Wait, plungers?" said Arceus.

"Oh, who's this Dormant? An acquaintance? Like those two boys and that girl behind you?"

'He doesn't know she's Arceus!' I thought. 'Maybe I should tell him...'

"Well, this here is Ariel. Behind me is Red, Gold and Whitney."

Yeah I didn't tell Chief Thanatos that Ariel is Arceus. Why? Because, I'm a stubborn prick who wants the reveal to be gradious.

Chief Thanatos chuckled.

"Well, it seems you've gotten yourself friends to help you escape us, to escape me. You're coming with me my friend, and I'm afraid you've got no other choice. You have no where to go not one- That boy's eyes are red. OMG your eyes are red!" he said as he noticed Red's eye.

The officers look through the infirmary door.

"OMG your eyes are red!" they said.

I saw Red fuming as though he was about to explode. But instead, he just lay on the bed, cover his face a pillow and groan.

'Okay, Dormant. Think of a plan! Well, we have Red, Gold, Ariel and Whitney. We can't battle them head on.. There's a lot of them and all of them have at least a Pokemon. My Pokemon is still weak, so is Ariel. Red and Gold have alot of Pokemon, but they're weak too... Man, I wish Gold's Dialga egg hatch... It would be awesome to have the lord of time smashing and time warping the Grammar Police...'

"Dormant?" said Chief Thanatos.

"Hmm? Not now, I'm busy thinking." I said.

"...What?"

'Okay, that leaves Whitney... She's the Gym leader of this city right? You know the one with that annoying Rollout Miltank?. But what's that have to do with-'

"Dormant! I know that you're planning something! But it's no use! Your soul is MINE, my friend!"

"Wait! Before you take my soul, I challenge thee to a POKEMON BATTLE!!!"

"WHAT?!?!!" shouted Red, Gold and Arceus. Chief Thanatos chuckled.

"You think I'm just gonna-"

"You have to! When a trainer challenges you to a Pokemon battle, you have to accept it! That's a Pokemon Rule that implies to all trainers no matter where they are and when!" I said.

"Dormant, are you mad?! Even I know this f*ckard can beat you no problem!" hissed Arceus.

"She's right. You have no chance on beating me." said Chief Thanatos.

"Look, let's make a deal. If I win, you will not persue me no more. If you win, I will give myself up to the Grammar Police."

"Sorry my friend, but I'm no fool. And I also don't make deals with criminals."

"Yeah, well like I said. You still have to battle me. Deal or no deal, it's the rule."

Chief Thanatos pondered for a while and then...

"Very well, I accept your challenge. Like you said, no matter what, trainers must accept the challenges given to them by others. Unless however, their Pokemon can't battle anymore that is..."

"Yeah, I'm aware of that." I said.

"Very well however! We shall not battle here, here is to small. We shall battle in the main area, and don't worry. My friends here will make sure that you'll never escape from me."

Chief Thanatos signalled his Officers to secure the perimeters, so that I can't get out...

"Come, my friends. Let us witness the day, where everything ends..."

The Chief went out of the infirmary and I followed.

I was standing at the right, while Chief Thanatos was at the left of the battlefield. The chairs and the desks where moved aside by the Officers, leaving a big open space in the center.

Man, their quick at doing these things...

The officers blocked the front door and the broken glass walls.

Red, Gold, Arceus and Whitney were standing behind the counter to watch me and Thanatos battle.

"So, shall we begin?" said Chief Thanatos.

"Yeah." I said.

Then, in my head. A music started.

I grabbed a Pokeball and throw it in the air shouting.

"GO! EKANS!"

The Pokeball unleashed my snake on the floor. He hissed at Chief Thanatos.

"Hoho, nice snake you have there my friend. But not as good as mine!"

He took out a Pokeball from his jacket, threw it in the air and shouted.

"Go, Basilisk!"

The Pokeball opened and shot a light at the ground that shaped into a big Cobra.

Or should I say, Arbok that is.

"Now, Janodaya. Can you referee this match for me please?" said Chief Thanatos to one of his officers.

"Y-Yes sir!" said the officer in question.

He walked at the middle top of the arena and said.

"Dormant versus Chief Thanatos. T-There will be no Subsitutions in this match. BEGIN!!"

BOSS BATTLE: Chief Thanatos (Yeah yeah I know AoA uses battle music and I'm just stealing its idea. BUT, I'm not using music from Pokemon! So, nya!)

"Ekans! Glare!" I immediately shouted.

"Basilisk, close your eyes and perform Bite." said Chief Thanatos in an elegant voice.

My Ekans glared at the Arbok, but it closed its eyes before the Glare. When the Ekans stopped the Glare, the Arbok opened its eyes and lunged towards my snake.

"Ekans! Screech!" I shouted.

The Ekans made a loud screech which cause everyone to cover their ears. The Arbok stopped on its track and shook its head frantically.

"Now! Use Bite on it! Quickly!" I shouted.

"What?! No! Basilisk use Scre-"

"Hey Chief!" I shouted.

"What?!"

"Your parents smell bad and you should feel bad!"

"What does that have to do with-"

Then, my Ekans bite the Arbok. The Arbok roared in pain. I have to thank Arceus for that trick.

"What!? He can't do that! Can he?" exclaimed Chief Thanatos.

"Well, sir. I-"

"Ekans! Glare!" I said.

"HEY!!! STOP DOING THAT!!!"

The Ekans glared at the Arbok's twitching eye. The Arbok was then paralyzed.

"Alright! Ekans use-"

But then all the Officers started to shout. I was distracted that I didn't finish the command. I saw Chief Thanatos smirking at me.

"Haha, Basilisk use- Okay that's enough my friends. My friends?" The officers are still shouting. Looks like even Chief Thanatos can't concentrate with his officers shouting. "MY FRIENDS!!!" he shouted out loud.

The Officers heard him and stopped. I knew that this is my chance.

"Ekans! Now use Bite again!"

The Ekans jumped up, realizing he's in a battle, bit the Arbok again.

"No! Basilisk! Use Bite on it!"

But Arbok was paralyzed and couldn't do anything. Then, due to the Screech and the bites from my Ekans, the Arbok fainted.

"NO!!" shouted Chief Thanatos.

"YEAH!!!" I heard Red and Gold shouted.

I look behind to see Red and Gold high fived each other, Arceus pumping her fist and Whitney... steal eating the candy, unaware of the entire situation.

Then suddenly, my Ekans glowed and flashed!

'Wait a minute, Ekans can't use Flash! So why is he- Oh he's evolving. Silly me. Wait. HE'S EVOLVING!?! Wait a second, I CAN EVEN SHOUT INSIDE MY HEAD?!'

Then, my Ekans evolved. Into Arbok.

I was pleased that my Ekans finally evolved.

But it's not over.

"Well now, it looks like you've grown your Pokemon well. And that you battled unfairly. That's low, my friend. Very low." said Chief Thanatos.

"Eh, yeah. I admit, that is pretty low. But then again, you did the same thing that I did, only with your officers doing it for you. That, my friend is low." I retorted.

"True. But low sportmanship won't save you now."

He called back his Arbok and took out another Pokeball.

'Okay, this time around. I'm so totally f*cked.'

"Dormant, meet Grim Reaper!"

He threw his Pokeball in the air and unleashed his most powerful Pokemon. Grim Reaper, the Dusclops.

"Well, let's see how your friend can handle mine. Grim Reaper! Use, Shadow Punch!"

"Huh? Arbok! Use-"

But it was too late. The Dusclops throw a Shadow Punch at Arbok. My Snake was thrown back at the wall. He's eyes were swirly.

"Oh crap." I said.

"Hahaha. Looks like your friend there stood no chance against mine. So, do you forfeit?"

'I guess I could... I still have Gastly, but I don't want him to have an instakill in his first battle...'

"I forfeit." I said.

"Dormant has forfeited! Chief Thanatos wins!" shouted Janodaya.

"WHAT?!" shouted my friends as I called back my Pokemon.

"I knew you would do such a thing, Dormant. And now, you either come with me peacefully, or have your soul completely ripped out from your body! Choose." said Chief Thanatos.

'Let's hope this works' I thought.

"Alright, I'll choose... Whitney!"

"Yes, now- Wait, What?"

"If you get us out of here, I'll give you Ariel's delicious cupcakes and allow you to date Red for one night!!"

"WHAT?!!" shouted Chief Thanatos, Arceus, Red and Gold.

"REALLY!!!??" shouted Whitney.

I nodded.

She squeal and took out a Pokeball from her bunny costume pocket.

"Miltank! Go out and ROLL OUT!!!" she shouted as she unleashes her Miltank.

Her Miltank then began pulls heself into a ball and rolls toward the officers guarding the door with incredible speed.

The officers jumped and duck sideways from the door, and the Miltank crashed through it.

"Now! EVERYONE RUN!!!" I immediately shouted.

I ran towards the door while everyone is distracted.

"WHAT?!! SEIZE THEM!! DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY!!!" shouted Chief Thanatos.

"Oh no you don't! Mareep! Go and use Flash!" shouted Gold as he unleashes his sheep.

I heard a maa and suddenly a there was a Flash behind me. I ran outside the Pokemon Center and saw Mareep who is running with Gold whilst holding Arceus' and Red's hand who in turn hold Whitney's hand, running out with me.

"Come on! Let's get out of here!" I said.

"But what about the Farfetch'd?!" said Gold.

"We'll deal with it later! Come on!"

I ran towards my Jeep along with everyone. I sat at the driver's seat, Arceus managed to climb on the passenger seat and Gold, Mareep who's sitting on Gold's lap, Red and Whitney sat at the back.

"Hold on tight!" I said as I started the engine.

"Oh wait! Miltank! Come back!" Whitney shouted. I look behind to see Whitney's Miltank running towards the Jeep. She took out her Pokeball and called her back.

"Sir! He's getting away!" I heard an Officer shouted.

The Jeep went alive and I floored it.

The last thing I know, we were on the road. With Chief Thanatos screaming back at the Center.

Once Officer Janodaya's vision is cleared, he saw Chief Thanatos at the entrance fuming.

Then he heard him scream in anger.

"Dammit! We almost had him! ALMOST!!! Had him..."

"Uhh... sir? Are you okay?" asked Janodaya.

"I'm fine, Janodaya... I'm fine..."

"Sh-Should we pursuit them sir?"

Before Chief Thanatos could say anything.

"Umm... Excuse me sir."

Chief Thanatos heard a female voice. He turned around and saw Nurse Joy.

"Sir... Why is there a bunch of black policemen in the center. In fact, why are the desks and chairs doing at the side of the center and most importantly, where are the doors?"

Chief Thanatos sweatdropped.

I'VE ESCAPED!!! HAHA!!! NO ONE CAN CATCH ME!! I am... UNCATCHABLE!!! Lol. JK. Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter!

Last edited:

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 30: The Great Escape

I drove fast and look at my side mirror to see no Grammar Officers following behind.

I look ahead and saw a massive bridge and a cross road.

“Whitney! Is it okay if we stay at the Gy- No, I mean is it okay if we stay at your place for a while?” I asked.

“Hmm? SURE!! Just go straight and turn right! I live close to the Gym by the way!” said Whitney.

“Dormant! Why are we going to Whitney’s house?” asked Gold.

“More importantly, WHO SAYS THAT I WOULD GIVE MY F*CKING CUPCAKES TO ANYONE!?!” screamed Arceus.

“Sorry Ariel! But it’s either that or I’ll be in Grammar Prison! Without my body! Look, how about after this I’ll give you the same flavored cupcake that I gave you last year!”

Arceus gasped. “You don’t mean-“

“Yes, THAT Cupcake.”

“Alright Dormant, I’ll let this past. But if you do that one more time, I’LL MAKE SURE YOUR FACE WILL BE NOTHING BUT A PILE OF SH*T!!”

“Okay.”

“Hey, can have some of that cupcake too?” said Whitney.

“NO!! YOU’RE GONNA HAVE SOME OF MY CUPCAKES ALREADY, AND THAT’S ALL THE CUPCAKES YOU’RE GONNA HAVE, B*TCH!!!”

“Okay… meanie.” sulked Whitney childishly.

We went under the bridge and saw another crossroad.

I turned right and entered a street that has a Gym to my left with a flower shop next to it, and a bunch of gold colored houses on my right. The street ended with a big building ahead which like the rest of the place is colored gold.

“There! That’s my house!” said Whitney.

I look at my middle mirror to see Whitney pointing at a house across the Gym.

“So, why are we staying at Whitney’s place?” said Gold.

“Because, I think hiding in someone’s house is better that hiding in a well known Gym.”

“Oh Kay…”

I then parked the Jeep in front of Whitney’s place and climb out of my Jeep.

“This is so EXCITING!! It’s been a whilesince I invited someone to my house!”

“Really?” said Gold

“Yeah! Come on in, I want to introduce my new FRIENDS to my parents! We’re friends right? RIGHT?!”

“Um… yeah.” I said.

“GREAT!!!”

And on that note, Whitney opened the door, which is apparently unlock.

“MOM, DAD. I’M HOME AND I BROUGHT FRIENDS!!!” shouted Whitney as she ran inside.

I was the first to walk in and saw that the house is just one big room, with a kitchen at the top left, a television with a couch on top right.

And let’s not forget a women with a black wip, wearing nothing but a black bra, panties and a long black sock in front of us.

“Hey guys, I like you to meet, MOM!!”

“Uhh… why is she a wh*re?” said Arceus.

“My my, quite a dirty mouth you have there. So Whitney dear, you brought home more of your friends… And I must say, I like these ones better. Especially that sexy looking kid… By the way.

OMG your eyes are red. Purrrr…” said the lady.

“Uhh…” said Red who doesn’t know how to respond.

“What? Whitney brought home some friends?!” shouted a guy at the couch.

The guy stood up, revealing a fat man wearing a greasy tank top, big red shorts and a hat.

“Yeah dad! These are my friends! Their here to hide from some weirdos. Especially that Russian thingy Man!” said Whitney with glee.

“Weirdos huh? Well you’ve just pick a perfect place to hide. We’ll have so much fun together, aren’t that right kid?” said the woman while leaning towards Red’s face.

“Uhh…” responded Red.

“Don’t be such a spoilsport. I know! How about we have some fun! Just me and my fat husband.”

“W-w-wha?!”

“Or how about, all of us will have some fun too…”

“Dormant, what have you DONE?!” exclaimed Arceus.

“Uhh… Sir! Don’t you have a problem that your very own wife is hitting on my TEN year old friend!?”

“B*tch wants, the b*tch gets.” He said simply.

“Who’s your friend, sexy? A toy of some sorts?” said the woman.

“N-No… W-What do you mean?” said Gold feebly.

“Oh, you know what I mean.”

“L-Look. You’re saying very inappropriate things to my two ten year old friends! Look, we’re sorry for intruding your home so-” I said.

“What do you mean? You’re all welcome to stay as long as you want. And by the way, they’ll understand when they grow up. So what do say, little boy?”

“Moooooom! Stop embarrassing my one time boyfriend!” said Whitney.

“Oh I’m sorry Whitney dear. But I must say, your boyfriend’s eyes are so eluring…” she said it lustfully.

Red gulped.

“In fact, why is he your one time boyfriend Whitney dear? Why can’t he stay with us for a change?”

“Sorry madam, but Red is too young to date a girl!” I said.

“And, who are you? He’s daddy?” said the woman.

“No.”

“Then you have no right to say Red’s not allow to date anyone! Isn’t that right cutey?”

“Uhh… Well you see m-madam… I-I-I-“ said Red.

“Oh! I have a brilliant idea! Let’s have a Pokemon battle!”

“HUH?!” exclaimed all four of us.

“We’ll have a double battle, against Me and Whitney. If you win, Whitney will give all of you the Gym badges. Heck, I’ll also offer my precious gem that I found yesterday!”

“Precious Gem?! The Chaos Emerald?!” exclaimed Gold.

“So, that’s what it’s called? Yeah, however! If WE win, the little sexy man will have to stay with us. Forever!” said the woman as she lick her lips.

“WHAT?!” exclaimed Gold.

Red looked at the woman in shock.

“So, do you accept my challenge?” said the woman.

‘I knew she would bet that! What should we do?! If I don’t get a Chaos Emerald, I’ll get arrested. And Red and Gold would be just fine…’ I thought.

“Guys, you don’t have to fight them.” I said.

“Dormant?!” said Gold.

“If the challenger gives you a choice, you can back down. And I don’t want Red being forced to date with these two.”

“Oh come on, what’s wrong with us?” pouted the woman.

“Well first, you’re a pedo and second you’re old!” said Arceus. The woman gasped.

“Did you just called me a pedo!? Well, I have to admit. Little boys are my favorite treats… But I am most certainly absolutely am NOT old, thank you very much!” she said it angrily.

“Look, I’m sorry. But I’m gonna have to say-“ I said until.

“No.”said Gold.

“Huh?”

“We’ll accept your challenge! Right Red!?”

“Huh?!” exclaimed Red.

“What?! Gold! What are you doing!?” I said.

“I can’t believe you have no faith in Dormant.”

What?! What do you mean?! You don’t want Red to be dating these two!”

“Yeah. And that’s why we’re going to win! Red! Are you ready!?” shouted Gold.

“I- uh… Yeah… I’m… Ready!” managed Red.

“Ohoho… You two are such adorable little boys…” said the woman.

“Gold? Adorable? Pfft… This b*tch’s mad!” scoffed Arceus.

“Hey… I can be adorable…”

“What are you sulking around for?! GO BEAT UP THESE B*TCHES ALREADY!!!”

“Alright!”

“My dear husband, can you referee this fight for us? And don’t worry, this will be short.” Said the woman.

“As you wish, my lady.” said the man.

“Now, let’s get starte-“

“HANG ON A MINUTE!!!” shouted Whitney which surprised all of us.

She looked at us and said.

“Where are my cupcakes?” she sulked.

“I’ll let Ariel give them to you, after the battle… Okay?” I said while sweatdropping.

“OKAY!!!” she shouted really loudly.

Seriously, she may be less potty mouthed then Arceus, but she sure is louder geez…

Chief Thanatos gave Nurse Joy an answer to why the Pokemon Center is more… messier.

“Well madam, it’s started like this. Uhh… Cthulhu did it.” said Chief Thanatos.

“…Cthulhu did this?” said Nurse Joy.

“Yes.”

“… Okay then. Sorry for bothering your time my good sir!” said Nurse Joy as she went back in her Pokemon Center.

‘Wow, I can’t believe she fell for that…’ thought Chief Thanatos.

“CTHULHU JUST MESSED UP MY POKEMON CENTER!!! ARCEUS, THIS DAY SUCKS!!! RAAAAAAAAH!!!”

The Grammar Officers then ran out of the Pokemon Center.

“What the?! What’s going on my friends?!”

“S-Sir! L-Look!” said an officer pointing towards entrance.

Chief Thanatos looked through the entrance of the Center and saw…

… “Oh sweet Arceus…”

He saw… A GIANT Fire breathing red Chansey!

“MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SSSSUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKSSSSSS!!!!”

“Holy crap… RUN!!!” shouted Chief Thanatos.

The Grammar Police then starts to run away from the Chansey, screaming.

‘Another machination of Dormant! First, Sneasels, then Pringles, then plungers and now this!? Grr… That bastard may get away THIS time. But Chief Thanatos will soon have his soul!’ thought Chief Thanatos furiously as he ran.

With a Giant Chansey chasing them.

OH MY GOD!!! I’M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! Please don’t kill me… I was distracted… by other things… :(

But anyways… I hope you’ve enjoy this chapter!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 31: Sweet Dreams Have a Great Nightmare

"So... This Snorlax is an agent?" said Bugsy.

Agent Snorlax was completely wrapped with thick and slimy strings with the exception of his eyes and ears, holding him from doing any more harm. The people that were inside of Agent Snorlax's mouth was escorted into the infirmary by Agent Knight. Now he and Bugsy are conversing about Agent Snorlax's behaviour in the empty main room.

"Uhh... Yeah. My friend here was quite angry because of the lack of food here..." said Agent Knight.

Bugsy sighed. "True... This place rarely has food, can't blame him... But then again, how did he become an agent in the first place?!"

"I don't know, M hired him I guess..."

"Okay... But what are you two doing here anyways? Did the Agency sent you here to investigate or something?"

"Huh? No, we're just passing through. Once Agent Snorlax is done, we'll head through the forest and leave."

Bugsy gasped which surprised Agent Knight.

"The forest... Holy crap I forgot..."

"Uhh... sir? Are you alrig-"

"You can't go through the forest!!!" shouted Bugsy.

"Huh?" said Agent Knight.

"Mmmh?" muffled Agent Snorlax.

"Listen, something happened in the forest. Something really REALLY bad just happened a while ago..."

"Really? What happened?" said Agent Knight.

"I... A young man was killed in there... by something..."

"HUH?!" exclaimed Agent Knight.

"Wht?!" exclaimed the muffled Snorlax.

"Yeah... he was killed by something... unnatural... something... that's not from here nor there... and that something, is the caused of darkening the forest..."

"Tht sunds creepeh."

"Yeah... we found the boy's body... It was not a good sight from what I've heard..."

"So, this thing inside the forest... I mean, it could be a Pokemon or a-"

"I doubt it. Whatever's in there is not a Pokemon nor anything in this world. It's essence is too alien for anything on this world..."

"Agnt Nght!" muffled Snorlax.

Agent Knight sighed.

"Mister Bugsy, can you unwrap Agent Snorlax's mouth? I'm getting tired of hearing his muffles..."

"So long as he keeps his mouth out off people, sure."

Bugsy took out a pocket knife, much to Agent Snorlax's dismay, and cut off the String shot on his mouth without cutting the Pokemon's skin.

"Plah! Anyways... Agent Knight! Could the creature in forest be the guy we're after?!"

"I was thinking about that too, but I don't know this creature might be the one though... Bugsy, can you tell us everything about the forest and the boy? We need to know everything about this creature."

Bugsy heard Agent Knight's request and said nothing.

Then, he sighed.

"Okay... I'll tell you. But it's gonna take a while to explain it all..."

"Don't worry, we have plenty of time... By the way, what day is today?"

"Uhh... Saturday..."

"Okay then, so when did this creature appeared in the forest?"

"Wednesday."

"How did you know?"

"That's the day... when the forest darkens... And the day Joey began..."

"Began, what?" said Agent Snorlax.

Bugsy gulped.

"When he began to lose his sanity..."

"Say, before this sh*t comes down. What time is it?" said Arceus.

Gold and Red are about to battle against Whitney and her wh*re of a mother until Arceus asked the question.

"Uhh... it's uhh..." said Gold.

"Why it's about six thirty in the evening dear." said Whitney's mother.'

"What? Really? Because a lot of things has happened in just one measly day. I mean, we went to a temple, encountered a weird sh*t that explodes, went to another but more awesomer temple made for m- I mean Arceus, went to Azalea Town, battle some f*ckers and a weird wizard guy, went through that f*cking forest, sent the kids to a Pokemon Center, encountered another weird sh*t that doesn't explode and got ambushed by the Grammar Police... Yeah, and your telling me that after all that, we've only hit evening..."

"Well, I don't know anything about that... But I do know that, that sexy boy is going to stay with us for a very long time!" said the woman.

"I don't think so!" said Gold.

The woman chuckled. "Oh dear husband of mine, shall we start?"

The man walked at the center of the room. Gold and Red stood by the door, the ladies stood at the back, and Arceus and I stood aside to watch the battle.

"The battle shall be a double battle between two boys and two b*tches!" announced the man. "There will be no substitutes in this battle! BEGIN!!"

"Go! Quilava!" shouted Gold.

"Pikachu! Let's go!" shouted Red.

The Pokemon was unleashed in the house and began growling at the ladies.

"My my, quite a cute Pokemon you have there..." said the woman.

"OH. MY. ARCEUS!!! THAT IS THE CUTEST POKEMON THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! Apart from my Clefairy of course!!" shouted Whitney pointing at Red's Pikachu.

"Oh my me? Wait, does she own a relative of mine or something?" said Arceus.

"No Arceus, everyone says that whenever something shocking has happened." I whispered to Arceus.

"Oh... Should I be insulted?" she whispered back.

"Probably not."

"Well, let me show you my very own Pokemon!" declared the lady.

She took out her Pokeballs from her panties and- Wait a minute, I meant from the side- Look, at the side of the panties she has a bunch of Pokeballs strapped on the panties- Okay, I give up.

"Let's see if your cutees can handle my HYPNO!!"

The women then unleashed a Hypno.

"Hyyypppnnoooo!"

"Oh! Oh! My turn! Go! Clefairy!" said Whitney.

She took out a Pokeball from her bunny costume and unleashed her Clefairy.

But when a Clefairy was unleased onto the battlefield, a bunch of hearts appeared around it!

"Heeheehee! How do you like that! My mom bought me a Heal Ball with a heart Seal on it!" said Whitney.

"Heart Seal?" said Gold.

"Their basically stickers that adds a special effect when calling out a Pokemon." I explain.

"Enough talk. Let's... have fun." said the woman.

Red and Gold gulped but remained focus.

"Quilava! Flame Wheel that Hypno!" shouted Gold

"Pikachu! Thundershock that Clefairy!" shouted Red.

The Quilava roared, jumped and spin towards the Hypno engulfed in flames.

The Pikachu said he's name slowly, and shocked the Clefairy from his body. The Clefairy screamed a little but appears to be fine.

"Hypno! Use Double Team to dodge!" said the woman.

"Oh no! Clefairy! You meanie! Clefairy use Attract!" said Whitney.

The Hypno quickly made a double team. The Flame Wheel Quilava ended up hitting an illusion copy and smack on the back wall. The Quilava dropped on the floor and was back on her feet.

The Clefairy made a cute face with hearts appearing on her sides. The Pikachu's eyes was replace with hearts in response.

"Pikachu!" cried Red.

"This does not look good..." I said looking at Pikachu.

"Heheheh, Hypno! Use Headbutt on Quilava!" said the woman.

As the Quilava ran back to her side of the battle, the Hypno quickly charged at the Quilava...

"Quilava! Look out!"

...and slams her with it's head. The Quilava was caught by surprise and she was sent tumbling towards Gold's foot. Fortunately she managed to get on to her feet.

"Hey! How is that Hypno so fast!?" said Gold.

"Hahaha! I gave him vitamins that makes him more faster! Not only that, he's been running for his entire life so that he could capture tiny kids for, his personal interest..."

"Oh yeah? Well that's not enough to beat my Quilava!" said Gold.

"Oh really? Hypno! Psybeam!"

"Quilava! Quick Attack!"

The Hypno's eyes became multicolored, that is until he was tackled by Quilava in a very fast speed. The Hypno tumbled backwards, but like Quilava, he stood up.

"Very goo- Hypno! Psybeam! Now!" said the woman.

"Huh?!" said Gold.

The Hypno let out a multicolored beam at the Quilava from his eyes. The Quilava was knocked off her feet and lay on the floor.

"Again! Hypno!"

"Quilava! Get up!" said Gold.

The Quilava struggled to get up, but she was then hit by another Psybeam!

The Quilava stopped struggling and fainted.

"No..." said Gold.

"Looks like Hypno won this round." said the woman.

As Gold returns his Pokemon back to her Pokeball, Red's Pikachu fainted.

"Wait, what just happened? I was focusing on the f*cker's battle that I didn't pay attention to Red!" said Arceus

"Oh you didn't miss that much, the Clefairy slap his face many times with him being all lovey dovey. When the Attract wore off, Pikachu tried to Thundershock Clefairy. But then, she gave big Wake up slap and the Pikachu just, well fainted..." I explain.

"Oh no... Pikachu..." said Red as he grabbed his Pikachu and let him rest on top of his shoulder..

"YAY!! Now you'll be mine forever!" said Whitney happily.

"Indeed, I'll having lots of fun with him... purr..." said the woman.

"Pikaa..." said Pikachu faintly as Red recalls him back to his Pokeball.

"No, it's not over! I still have a bunch of Pokemon with me! Red! You still have the Pokemon that Prof. Oak ste- I mean gave to you!? Right!?" said Gold.

"Yeah!" said Red.

"Looks like we're going to have more fun!" said the woman.

"YAY!! More Pokemon to kill!" said Whitney.

"Uh... don't you mean battle?" I said.

"No, killing is fun!"

"Boy, she's f*cking crazy." said Arceus.

"I agree."

"Now now Whitney dear. We're not here to kill any Pokemon nor anyone, right?" said the woman.

"Yeah! We're here to make Red our sex slave!"

"Indeed we are."

"Oh my me Dormant, we must never go into people's houses ever again." said Arceus.

"Sex Slave?! Crap, I thought all this sexual innuendos are just for laughs! I didn't know that they were serious!" I said.

"Me too!" said Gold.

"Wait... if we don't win this... I wouldn't be Whitney's boyfriend... But her sex slave!?" said Red.

"As well as her mother. And also my back scratcher!" said Whitney's dad.

"..."

"Don't worry Red! We still have a chance of winning!" said Gold trying to boost Red's self esteem.

"..."

"Listen, Red. We still have plenty of Pokemon! I'm sure with the right strategy, we will surely win this!"

"..."

"Red, don't worry. We won't lose! Even though our best Pokemon is down, we can still win-"

Then Red fell back on the floor.

"...Oh."

"Way to go f*ckass. Now Red's gonna be f*ck for life because you suck!" said Arceus.

"What's the matter? It's not that bad to be our personal sex slave! We would provide everything that you need... Everything, you need..."

Red's body twitched.

"Joey ran away from home, he wanted to stay at Ilex Forest but his mother won't let him... It was five days ago when he did this. He stayed in an area where the police looking for him can't find him. It looks like a tent made of leaves with sleeping bag and a med kit besides it." explained Bugsy.

"How do you know all this?" said Agent Knight.

"I watched a video made by Joey himself. It was supposed to be a documentary about him living in the forest with his 'Top Percentage Rattata'. But in the end, he ended up filming his last days at the forest. Before... he was killed... by whatever's inside there..."

"Can you tell us more. But if it's to much then you don't have to-"

"No, I am the Gym Leader of this town. It is my duty to do this kind of things..."

"Well, if you insist."

"Hey guys wait!" said Agent Snorlax.

"What?" said Agent Knight.

"I want to have my Doritos before we can-"

"Continue Bugsy."

"Hey!"

"Okay then." said Bugsy. "It all started on Wednesday. Joey and his Rattata noticed that the forest is more darker than before, but he shrugged it off and went out to collect some berries like he does everyday. Then the next day, Joey began hearing things... Things that sounded... alien. He thinks that it some kind of Pokemon, but I think he knew that it isn't."

"I don't like the sound of this..." said Agent Snorlax.

Bugsy continued. "The sounds became more frequent, then there was long alien sound. It made the Rattata freeze in it's place and Joey curled up on the floor. Then the next day, The sounds kept on coming and Joey... Joey began the video by making his introduction. The forest is more darker now, and in the middle of his intro, Joey screamed and asked whoever is making the noises to stop it. But the noises won't stop and Joey started to scream and scream again and again but the noises won't go. His Rattata is still frozen out of fear, and I heard rumblings in the background."

"Rumblings?" said Agent Knight.

Bugsy nodded. "Yeah, it turns out Joey's hungry and from the look of him, I knew that he didn't want to go outside so he ate the leftover berries. But there were little to no berries left and he started to look at his Rattata. And after a few hours or so h-h-he-he-he"

"That's enough, I think I know what he'd just did..." said Agent Knight.

"Oh my Arceus..." said Agent Snorlax.

"Seriously Snorlax? You tried to eat a bunch of innocent civilians and-"

"Yeah, but a boy... to do that... I mean, I'm a Snorlax, of course I would do these kinds of things! But for a young boy..."

"Yeah... Continue Bugsy. If it's too much for you-"

"No, it's okay. I'll manage." said Bugsy. " Anyways, the next day... Joey went mad. When he started the video, he's eyes have bags under them and he's skin is quite pale... The noise is still there but nonetheless he pursume his video and starts off with he's regular intro and introduced his Rattata thinking that it's still alive... Then he began... playing with it... then he starts to sing songs... And... And... You know what, I'll skip the whole day out. It's that okay?"

"Y-Yeah... I think it's okay..." said Agent Knight.

"Oh my Arceus, I think I'm going to have nightmares..." said Agent Snorlax.

"After what I've seen... I don't think I could sleep at all..." said Bugsy. "But anyways, the next video was recorded this morning... And it's as bad as the previous one... Joey, while still thinking that his Rattata was still alive, lost him. He check around his tent but he couldn't find anything... So he has to go outside... It was silence for a while and then..."

Bugsy then stayed silent.

"And then what?" said Agent Knight.

"The suspension is killing me! Or is it these string shots on me..."

"Then... Then there was an alien shriek. And screaming. Lots and lots of screaming. I don't- I don't know what happened b-but the screaming came closer and... and... The screaming stopped... and so were those the shrieks... The noises continued like normal... And that's all what I heard... Those blasted noises..."

"Oh my Arceus..." said Agent Snorlax.

"I-I hope this information is helpful to you... Because, that's all I could say..."

"Yes, they are certainly helpful..." said Agent Knight.

"Very helpful indeed..."

Somewhere in Kanto...

Someone farted.

And that's Chapter 31! Yeah, pretty scary and funny huh?

Man, I haven't got any feedbacks for a while... I might end up giving crickets the creeps instead...

But oh well! I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Last edited:

deh74

Seine Majestät
Hi Dormant! I'm still here and have been reading your newest updates, it's just that I'm not the best commentator so I haven't been posting like. at all.

I love how you took the fact that Whitney cries after you beat her and extrapolated it into her being a complete psychob****. Her Mom is rather...interesting too.

Yay, you got a new Pokemon. and Arceus got a new fartemon!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 32: You Win Some You Lose Everything

"Red? Red, come on buddy! Wake up!" said Gold trying to wake Red up.

Red mumbled something about coffee in response.

"OI!!! WAKE THE F*CK UP YOU DUMB*SS!!!"

Red suddenly sat up in shock.

"Wh-? What happened?!" stuttered Red.

"I'll tell you what happened!" said Whitney's mother. "Since you have fainted during our match, you are officially disqualified!"

"What?!"

"That's right! You are officially our new sex slave!"

"YAAAAAAAAY!!!" shrieked Whitney.

"No...no..."

Red looked devastated and covered him face with his knees.

"W-we... we lost man... Look Red, I'm sorry. I-I was just-" said Gold.

"No Gold, it's my fault." I said. "If I hadn't bring you two with my problems, you wouldn't have experience what you been through today..."

"Bu-But..."

"Oh don't be an idiot you dumb*ss! I'm the one who suggested to bring these to two along! But it's still Gold's fault for being a dumb*ss." said Arceus.

"Now it's not the time to call Gold a dumb*ss Arc- Ariel! Can't you see he's already sad for letting his best friend down?!" I said.

"Well it doesn't matter who's fault it is! Well Reddy boy, looks like we're-"

"NOT SO FAST!!" boomed a voice out of nowhere.

Then, the front door exploded! No really, it ACTUALLY exploded! The explosion made Red look up and everyone started coughing as the smokes covered up the entire house. Once the smoke cleared at look at the front door and revealed...

"Oh you've got to f*cking KIDDING ME!!!"

... A gold hippopotamus with a top hat, striped tie and a red hippopotamus with what it looks like, Queen Elizabeth's outdoor hat.

"I am Edmond's father." said the orange hippo with an evil raspy grandfather's voice.

"And I am Edmond's mother." said the red hippo with an evil raspy grandmother's voice.

"And I am officially dumbstruck. HOW MANY WEIRD F*CKING HIPPOS ARE THERE IN THIS F*CKING WORLD!?!?!" shouted Arceus.

Whitney gasped in shock.

"Edmond's mother and father! This looks like the job fooooooor... FLUFFY THE CUTE!!!"

"Not so fast Fluffy..." said Edmond's father.

Then, Edmond's mother shot a Hyper Beam... above Whitney's mother!

"Honey look out!"

The Fat father of Whitney jumped at his wife to cover her as the roof crumbles above.

There was a shriek.

And there were smokes.

"Mother!!! Father!!!" shouted Whitney as she run towards the debris.

"You've killed our two beloved sons... You must pay the price..." said Edmond's father.

Whitney didn't listened. She was at the debris trying to get the crumbled rooftop off her parents with her Clefairy and her mother's Hypno helping.

"You fiends! She didn't kill your sons! We did!" shouted Gold.

"You fools did it?" said Edmond's mother.

"Yeah! But we didn't do it intentionally!"

"Don't try to reason with them, Gold! The only thing they want is revenge!" I said.

"Silence!" Edmond's mother then shot a Hyper Beam above my head!

"Dormant!"

But the rooftop crumbled, but it didn't fell. I wondered why until I saw Arceus next to me, holding her hand up with a blue sphere around it.

"Thanks." I said

"No problem, dumb*ss."

"Pestilence! We must kill the younglings!" said Edmond's father.

"Gold! Red! Stop them! Me and Arceus will help Whitney save her parents!"

"What?! But they were trying to make Red a f*cking sex slave! Why should we save them!?" protested Arceus.

"Arceus yes, they may be wh*res. But we can't let them die, without them. Whitney would be an orphaned for the rest of her life!" I said.

"Grr... Fine! I'll help!"

Arceus and I then ran towards Whitney to help her, leaving the ceiling that was above me crumbled.

"Insolent pests! Prepare for elimination!" said Edmond's father.

"Red, are you alright buddy?" said Gold.

"Yeah..."

"OMG your eyes are red!" shouted the two hippos.

"... let's kick their butts."

"Then let's do this! Go Mareep!" said Gold as he unleashes his sheep.

"Maa!"

"These two might not be Pokemon, but I'll choose Bulbasaur!" said Red as he unleashes his plant dinosaur.

"Saur!!"

"PEANUTS!!!"

Edmond's father shot a Hyper Beam at the Mareep. Fortunately, Mareep jumped out of the way in time and suddenly looks frightened.

"Don't be afraid Mareep! Use Thundershock!"

"Bulbasaur! Strike that red Hippo with Vine Whip!"

The Mareep's wool became electrified and shot a Thundershock on the male evil hippo.

"Arggh!! The light! IT BURNS!!!"

The Bulbasaur lashes out his vines at the female evil hippo's face.

"Arggh!! The plant! IT FERNS!!!"

The Two evil hippo's eyes glow red and shot lasers from them at Mareep and Bulbasaur. The two Pokemon got hit by the lasers and fall on their sides but they managed to get up.

"Die..." Edmond's father eyes began glowing red.

"Bulbasaur! Vine Whip that gold colored hippo!"

"You dare attack my husband!?" said Edmond's mother.

She instantly shot the Bulbasaur with her Hyper Beam.

"Bulbasaur! NOOO!!!" said Red as he ran towards his plant monster.

"Red! Don't-"

But before Gold could do anything, the Mareep was shot by Edmond's father's lasers! The sheep lay on the ground but barely managed to stand up.

"Maa..."

Gold opened his bag, which he almost forgot along with the rest of us, and took out a potion.

"Don't worry Mareep! You'll be just fine!"

He sprayed the Mareep with his Potion and the sheep felt much more better.

Red looked at Bulbasaur's smoking chared body. It's a fortunate that he survived that Hyper Beam, lest Red would permanently lose one of his Pokemon.

"You've done well buddy..."

He took out his Pokeball and called Bulbasaur back. Then he instantly, and instinctively mind you, duck as a Hyper Beam narrowly missed him.

"Your pets are dying... Accept death and they will not expire..." said Edmond's father.

"We won't give up! Mareep! Use Thundershock!"

The Mareep shot another thundershock at the evil male hippo. The hippo screech in pain and Edmond's mother shot another Hyper Beam at the Mareep.

"Mareep look out!"

The Mareep looked at the growing glowiness coming at him and jumps out of the way.

"Why can't our Blastiness hit them my love?!" said Edmond's mother.

"Because they're flies... We must annihilate them..."

"Just try! Go, Squirtle!" said Red as he unleashed his turtle.

"Squirtle!"

"Alright let's do this! Mareep! Use Cotton Spore on the red one!"

"Squirtle! Water Gun that gold one!"

The Mareep shoots some of his wool at Edmond's mother, while Squirtle shot a Water Gun at Edmond's father.

"This wool! It's slowing me down!" said Edmond's mother.

"Relax dear... these mongrels can only throw wool and water at us, they're no threat."

"No threat you say?" said Gold. "Mareep! Thundershock him while he's dosed in water! Now!"

"What?!" said Edmond's father before being shocked by the Mareep.

But this shock is more powerful than before due to the simple fact that water is conducted to electricity. Science, sometimes you've gotta love'im.

"Arrrgghh!!!" shouted Edmond's father.

"Dear!!!"

Mareep stopped the shocking, leaving Edmond's father some black patches on him, smoking. The golden hippo suddenly fell on his side with his eyes closed.

"DEAR!!!"

"YEAH!!! We've beaten one of them!" said Gold happily.

"But we've still got one more." said Red.

But before anything happens. Gold's Mareep began glowing!

"Wha!?"

And then there was a flash and viola, Flaaffy. Yeah, I'm getting lazy on describing an evolution of a Pokemon.

"Flaa!"

"Awesome Mar- I mean Flaaffy! You've evolved! Now-"

But suddenly, the Flaaffy was thrown back at the wall by a Hyper Beam. The two boys look in front to see Edmond's mother glaring(?) at them.

"You killed my sons... You've killed my husband... Now... you... two... will... DIIIIIIIIIE!!!!" shouted Edmond's mother.

She began shooting Hyper Beams at the two boys, but fortunately the boys ducked and avoid being blasted to smithereens.

"What should we do Red?!" said Gold.

"I don't know! But we-"

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Red and Gold was startled by the scream behind them. They look at their backs to see Whitney kneeling at her parents who's laying on the floor on their backs with the debris besides them.

The red hippo stopped and the only sound heard inside the house... was sobbing.

All coming from Whitney...

The two boys looked at Whitney, they couldn't see her face but they saw tears raining down from her eyes.

"The two witnesses have expire... It matters not, for I must end the two younglings this instant..."

Suddenly, Whitney stopped crying.

"It matters not...?" said Whitney.

"Hmm?" said the red hippo.

Arceus, I and the Pokemon next to her look at her face.

"How could you..." said Whitney.

"Oh boy..." said Arceus.

"How could you say... that it matters not... that-that... THAT MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!!!" shouted Whitney as she suddenly stands up and angrily glares at the red hippo.

"Wha?!" said Edmond's mother in shock.

Red and Gold looked at Whitney with awe and fear. They've never seen a person being that p*ssed. Red Squirtle ran towards his trainer and hides as Whitney walked towards Edmond's mother.

"You've killed my father... you've killed my mother... and now... YOUR GONNA F*CKING PAY, B*TCH!!!"

She ran towards the hippo and kicks her face!

"RAAAAA!!!" shouted Whitney.

'What is this?!' thought Edmond's mother, as she was sent flying out of the front door, that isn't there any more. Seriously, why aren't the neighbours disturbed by the constant noises around here?

Edmond's mother is out on the road, and Whitney slowly, but threateningly walks towards the hippo as the sun began setting(Finally!!) behind her.

"Stay back!"

Edmond's mother shot a Hyper Beam at Whitney. The Beam burned most of her bunny costume, and reveals her red bra and her pink panties, but Whitney still stands at the same spot and continues to advance towards the hippo.

"W-What?! How are you alive!? W-What are you?!" said Edmond's mother.

"What am I?" repeated Whitney as she stood before her opponent.

She lifts up Edmond's mother's head and bend down a bit to look at the hippo in the eyes.

"I'm Fluffy, the girl who's gonna kick your *ss."

Whitney then kicked the hippo's face and began punching her(it?). The hippo tries to shoot lasers at her, but Whitney's relentless kicks and punches kept her/it/something from concentrating.

As Whitney fights against Edmond's mother, the four of us and the Pokemon stood by the front door to see the one sided fight commencing.

Then with the final blow, Whitney delivers an uppercut, which somehow sends the red hippo skywards!

The hippo then landed behind Whitney, with bruised and purple blood all over her/it/china.

"Ugghh... You've may have ended me... but your parents... are still... dead..." said Edmond's mother before she/WHATEVER dies.

Then as the sun sets and night took over, Whitney fell on her knees and cried. Right in front of the Gym she manages.

"Oh my Arceus..." said Gold.

"Oh my me... That was... badass..." said Arceus.

"Flaa..."

We've heard a sound and turn around to see Gold's bruised Flaaffy.

"Flaaffy! Oh my Arceus, I've almost forgot about you!"

He went and hug his newly evolved Pokemon.

"You were awesome today Flaaffy..." said Gold.

"Flaa...!" said Flaaffy happily.

"You should call him back, he looks quite injured to be walking around." I said

"Yeah..." Gold called back his Flaaffy

"Wh-What happened?" said Red.

He looked at me along with Squirtel and Gold.

"Yeah... how did..."

I looked at them and sighed.

"Well... with the help of Arceus' telekenesis we've managed to removed the debris...

"Dad!"

The debris was removed and revealed that the guy managed to cover Whitney's mother from the debris. The man's back was bloody but he doesn't seem to care... all he cares is his wife's safety, but...

"You're alright, honey!? Honey?"

The woman didn't respond.

"Honey!?! HONEY!?"

He began shaking the woman's body but...

"M-Mom?!"

He check her pulse and tried to hear a heartbeat. It turns out, she's dead.

"N-no..."

"MOM!!!"

"VANESSA!!!"

The man suddenly tried to do CPR on her, with chest compression and mouth to mouth. But nothing worked.

"Th-The weight of the debris and... well..."

The weight of the man...

"Might have crushed her and suffocate her..."

"Y-You mean... it's because of me... Vanessa's d-d-d-"

"No! I didn't say that!"

"But you were trying to say it, didn't you! That the weight of the debris didn't kill her! Tha-That it was my own weight... that... I... killed her"

"Dad no..."

"I killed..."

Then the man suddenly clutch onto his chest and fell next to her.

"D-Dad?!"

The shock of him killing his own wife, gave him a heart attack.

"DAD!!!"

"Arc- I mean whatever!! Do something!"

But all Arceus can do is slowing the man's death with her telekinesis.

"Dad... please don't go..."

The man was having trouble breathing, but he manages to talk his final words to Whitney.

"Whitney... be strong... don't... die on me... you're still too young to die..."

"Dad... please..."

"I'm sorry Whitney... I... Vanessa? Is that you?"

"Dad!?"

"Vanessa... I'm here..."

"Dad..."

"Vanessa..."

The man shed a tear and his breathing stops...

"Dad... Dad!!!"

Whitney shakes her father's body.

Then she screamed...

"That's what happened..." I said.

"Wow... that was sad... to see your parents die infront of you..." said Gold.

"Squirtle..."

"Hypno..."

"Clefairy..." agreed the Pokemon

"Yeah... I don't know much of those two, but I can tell that their love story is better than twilight... Say I do have a question though..." said Arceus.

"What is it?" I asked.

"... Uh, how the f*ck do you speak dialogues?"

"Magic."

"Well that explains everything... jackass..."

"Come on, we need to bring Whitney to the Pokemon Center, along with the rest of your Pokemon..." I said.

"But the Pokemon Center is in ruins... how are we suppose to heal them?" said Gold.

"We'll figure something out. I think we should go to the Pokemon Center first, then we asked the officials regarding Whitney and her mother's Hypno..."

"Welp, your the boss. Lead on." said Gold.

All of us then exit the house, I look behind me and saw the Whitney's mother and father, laying on the ground next to each other...

...with the broken roof above them allowing the moon to shine upon them.

'And all this because of a pedophilic bet and a pair of weird hippos...'

That was Chapter 32! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A CHAPTER FOR 20 FREAKING DAYS!!! I was having trouble thinking for this chapter! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Yeah, I know that the heart attack thing and the weight killing Whitney's mom is flat out ridiculous but, this is Author's Run. Nothing makes sense.

Last edited:

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 33: We Will Never Earn A Medical Degree

I drove my Jeep back towards the Pokemon Center.

It was hard prompting Whitney to ride with us, and to fit the Hypno at the back with the kids.

Too bad Whitney doesn't have Hypno's ball because, putting a Hypno with three kids is not a good idea.

But I did it anyways...

Gold and I did try to find any items in the now broken house so that people won't steal anything while we're gone. Looking at the couple's dead body saddens me. They may be pedophilic wh*res but it still sad to see them die. In front of their own daughter no less...

Eventually Gold found a black purse on the couch. Obviously it belongs to Whitney's mother, Vanessa.

The city's golden lights shine before our sides. It looks beautiful driving throughout the city at night, I bet that if I were to look behind me, the radio tower's light would shine throughout the city's sky.

I can see at the back from my front mirror that Whitney, sleeping on Red's shoulder with her mother's purse on her lap.

Man, today is not a good day... A lot of people die today... A Gym Leader just lost her parents... And I lost two battles... And one them was with Severus Snape no less... And all this happened on Saturday...

I sighed and turned to my left.

As we reached at the end of the road, I parked the Jeep next to the now broken Pokemon Center.

The Pokemon Center looks essentially the same the last time we were here. Except that it's dark, and there's seems to be a Giant Chansey shape hole at the front.

"We're here guys..." I said as I turned off the engine.

"Man, it looks dark in there..." said Gold.

"Why hasn't anyone notice that the Center is practically wrecked?" said Arceus.

"Red, Gold, can you carry Whitney to the infirmary? She needs medical attention."

"Are you a doctor?"

"No. I'm just a guy who knows that Darth Vader is Luke's father."

"Huh?"

"Just carry the girl..."

It took me a few minutes to realized what I've just said.

'Man, I feel like a kidnapper now...' I thought.

Red and Gold set Whitney on the first hospital bed in the infirmary. The infirmary has a floor to ceiling cabinets next to the last bed.

"So, what should we do?" said Gold.

"Well... Uhh..."

"You don't know do you?" said Arceus.

"Yep."

"Dammit Dormant! Your suppose to be the smart*ss around here!"

"Well your suppose to be the Creator of the Universe! Why can't you heal her?!" I retorted.

"BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW HUMANS WORK, B*TCH!!! I CAN HEAL MYSELF, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE FREAKING HEAL PULSE, YOU DUMB*SS!!"

"So... what do we do?" said Gold.

"I think... we should cover up her wounds with these white long bandages? That's what I always see on television..." I said.

"Alright then! There's got to be a medical kit around here!"

"Gold... This is a Pokemon Center. Of course there's medical kits around."

"Uhh, I found boxes with a red plus on the table..." said Arceus.

"Yep, those are it! Red, Gold, Arceus. You're all in charge of medical duty."

"What? What about you?!" said Gold.

"I have to go to the toilet! Be right back!" I said as I ran towards the toilets leaving Gold, Red and Arceus behind.

"We have toilets?"

"So uhh... what do we do?" said Red.

"Well Dormant said that we have to cover up Whitney's wounds..."

"Great! Let's get started then!" said Arceus.

And so Arceus, Gold and Red began their work. While I was busy doing work elsewhere...

"Hey everyone! I'm ba-OH MY GOD!!" I said once I've returned...

...upon seeing Arceus, Red and Gold wearing surgical robes and mask around Whitney, whose body is all wrapped up by white bandages.

"Wha- Why did you- Wha-?!" I said.

"What's wrong Dormant? We did what you ask!" said Gold.

"I asked you to cover her wounds with bandages!!!"

"We did that!"

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU MUMMIFY HER!!"

"Well she has wounds all over her body, soo..."

"Then why are you- Wait a minute, DID YOU ACTUALLY COVER HER ENTIRE FACE UP TOO?!" I shouted.

"Uhh..." said Gold.

"Hadn't it occur to you that, Whitney can't breath since her entire face is practically covered by BANDAGES!!?! RED!! ARCEUS!! YOU TWO ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE SMART ONES!! WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM?!?!"

"Well, I tried b-but he didn't listen!" said Red.

"I just don't know how humans breath. Or why they need too." said Arceus.

"Argh... Just get me some scissors... We need to uncover her face or else we'll have another dead person around here... Hey where's that Hypno?" I said.

"He followed you to the bathroom."

"Why would he- ... Never mind. Anyways."

I moved Gold aside and grabbed a pair scissors on the cabinets. I carefully cut the bandages off of Whitney's face.

Fortunately it was a success, and at good timing too. Whitney's face is a little blue when the bandages come off.

"Man, we're the worst doctors ever..." I said.

"What should we do with her?" said Gold

"Let her rest. I just hope that Nurse Joy comes back from where ever she is, this girl just got hit by a powerful Hyper Beam."

"Which reminds me, we should heal up our Pokemon. Flaaffy and Quilava is quite injured..."

"Yeah... Pikachu and Bulbasaur too." said Red.

"There's a healing machine behind the counter. You boys go ahead." I said.

The two boys went out of the room towards the healing machine.

"Let's watch Tv." I said.

"Really? That's we're gonna do? Watch television?" said Arceus.

"Yep."

"... Okay then."

The television is at the top right of the room, I grabbed a remote from the top of the cabinet and press the one button. The tv went on, broadcasting the news.

"Welcome to PokeNews. I'm Ching Chong Choo Choo Train." said the male newscaster.

"And I'm Madam Bling Blang Bloom." said the female newscaster.

"And our names are weird!" said the two of them.

"News? Pfft! NEXT!" said Arceus.

"No wait! Let's keep watching! The news might highlight some information!"

"Breaking News," said the male newscaster. "A Giant Fire Breathing Chansey is currently chasing a bunch of what appears to be, black uniformed cops and a Russian Chinese dude. The Chansey is currently chasing these policemen out in Route 34. Now-"

"Hey! You guys are watching Tv without us?!" said Gold upon seeing Me and Arceus watching the news.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. Anyways, from what I can tell, the Grammar Police was chased out of town." I said.

"Really? By who?"

"Oh, just a Giant Fire Breathing Chansey."

"... Okay?"

"Anyways. We should get some sleep. I'm exchausted from what we've experiance today..."

"Yeah, I'm tired too... But where do we sleep?" said Gold.

"There's some rooms around here. After all, the Pokemon Center has a place where trainers like us can sleep and rest."

"Say... if Pokemon Centers have rooms, why did we have to stay at a hotel back at Violet City?"

"Because, I heard that the rooms over there sucks."

"Well okay then... But what about Whitney? We can't let her rest alone! What if there's more of those Hippo thingies around?"

"Hmm..."

"Hypno!"

I heard a cry and look at the door to see Hypno in front of it.

"He said that he'll watch over Whitney." said Arceus.

"Are you sure, caused I'm pretty sure that Hypno's are known to be pedos..." I said.

"Hypno! Hypno, Hypno!" said Hypno angrily.

"He said-"

"Yeah, I think I get it. You would never do dirty things to your master's daughter, right?"

"Hypno!" Hypno nodded.

"Great! Alright let's get some sleep... After you guys take those dumb surgery costume off that is."

And on that note, I turned off the Tv.

"Why hasn't Whitney responded?!" said Bugsy.

It's been a long day. Bugsy was waiting for a reply from Whitney for a long time.

Agent Snorlax(Who's been fed by a lot of apples and unwrapped) and Agent Knight had been sitting around wondering what they should do.

"It's already nighttime and she still hasn't set up the teleportation link! I'm..."

"Your what?" said Agent Knight.

"I'm... going to see her." said Bugsy.

"Huh?!" gasped Agent Snorlax, who's been eating Doritos this entire time. "B-But the only way to see her is to..."

"Go through the forest, yeah."

"Sir, I don't think-" said Agent Knight.

"Don't think what?! We have to set up this Abra link! If we don't, people are going to die! I don't want whatever happened to Joey, happened to anyone! It's my duty as the town's Gym Leader to stop these murders!" said Bugsy.

"Then, we're coming with you." said Agent Knight.

"HUH?!" gasped Agent Snorlax again.

"You don't have to-"

"Escort you? Sir, you may be the town's Gym Leader but you're still a kid. Don't argue with me but you are. It's not only you that doesn't want anyone to share the same fate as Joey. No one wants that. No one. Not you, Not me, Not Snorlax. Right?"

"Umm! Right!"

Bugsy looked at his feet for a few moments until...

"Fine."

"You hear that Snorlax? We need to escort this kid through the forest. Pronto."

"B-But..." Agent Snorlax stuttered. Then he sighed. "Alright, sir."

"Good, so do you want to go now or-"

"Now." said Bugsy determinedly.

"Alright. Let's go."

"Can I bring some Doritos?"

"No."

"Darn."

Looks like the Agents are back in the race! Yeah, it's not a very interesting chapter... But oh well, the important lesson for this chapter is that Gold sucks at treating injuries. And that his failure can lead to unintentional homicide.

And don't worry, I still haven't forgotten about the Farfetch'd. He'll be brought up soon.

Last edited:

deh74

Seine Majestät
Why would you put a Hypno with children? It's the very definition of a pedophile! I mean , it followed you to the bathroom. THE BATHROOM!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Why would you put a Hypno with children? It's the very definition of a pedophile! I mean , it followed you to the bathroom. THE BATHROOM!

What? You expect me to just leave it behind or let it sit at the front? Or at least on top of Arceus' lap? Well, I don't really have any choice though... Aside from making Arceus p*ssed that is...

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 34: The Next Day

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

I woke up at the sound of a boy screaming.

We were sleeping in a room with two bunker beds. I slept at the bottom bunker of the first bed and Arceus slept at the top. Gold and Red slept on the second bunker bed with Gold on the top and Red at the bottom.

... yep.

Anyways, the scream made me sat up and hit the bunker ceiling.

"Oww!" I said, I also heard Red's voice saying that as well.

"WHAT THE F*CK!!??" I don't need to clarify who said that...

"Gold?! Are you okay?!" I said as I climbed out of my bed and turn on the lights.

I look at Gold huffing and puffing. His face is full of sweat and he looks like he got himself a nightmare.

"Y-Y-Yeah... I'm-"

"F*CKASS! WHAT THE F*CK, YOU SON OF A B*TCH?!?! I WAS HAVING A GOOD SLEEP HERE UNTIL YOU STARTED TO BE DICK ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!" shouted Arceus.

"N-N-Nightmare..." said Gold.

"Nightmare?" said Red.

"Yeah, I should've known that one of us would get nightmares... After what we've been through I can't hardly blame any of you if you wake up screaming your pants off..." I said.

"Me? Have Nightmares?! Puh-lease!" said Arceus.

"Of course you wouldn't have any nightmares Arceus. After all, you're the best of the best."

"Why thank you."

"Anyways, it's 6 in the morning so I suggest we should check on Whitney and probably head towards the next town!" I said.

"Sounds like a plan!" said Gold.

"Later... want to sleep..." said Arceus covering her body with her blanket.

"Okay then, we'll just meet Whitney without you then."

"Who... cares..."

"Right. Let's go guys."

Agent Knight woke up to find himself laying on a dirt path.

He stand up to see that he's at the end of a forest

He also saw that Agent Snorlax and Bugsy was laying on the floor with him this whole time.

Agent Snorlax was sleeping and fortunately, Bugsy is sleeping as well.

"Man, that Sleep powder did a number on us..." said Agent Knight.

Last night, Agent Knight, Snorlax and Bugsy, managed to get through the forest without any incident. Though at least until a Vileplume attack and put Sleep powder on them. They were fortunate to run out of the forest before the powder took effect.

"Mmmmhh... Paaaancaaaakeeesss..." mumbled Snorlax in his sleep.

Agent Knight sighed.

"Great, Now I have to wait until Agent Snorlax gets hungry. And probably run off to find some food..."

Agent Knight sighed again as Bugsy begins to open his eyes.

Meanwhile, in the middle of Route 32...

There's a pile of black costume police officers sleeping.

Apparently, while the Giant Fire Breathing Chansey was chasing the Grammar Police, Chief Thanatos tripped on a rock causing him and the rest of the Grammar Police to fall on top of each other. It seems that they're so tired from today's events that the Officers started to fall asleep.

Much to Chief Thanatos' dismay. But though he tried to wake his men up and get out of the pile, he ended up sleeping with the rest of his men...

And the Giant Chansey you asked? She's laying on the floor sleeping behind them, back into her original Nurse Joy form.

As the sun rays hit the Grammar Officer's faces...

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

They all woke up with their eyes on fire! Isn't that sweet?

Back at Agent Knight.

"Hmm... The sun's rising up." said Agent Knight.

Then, the sun's ray hit Agent Snorlax's face.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Like last time, his eyes are on...

"FFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Agent Snorlax starts to run around with his arms in the air.

Agent Knight sweatdropped as Bugsy sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Say, what's with all the screaming?" Bugsy said.

"Umm... My friend here is not a morning person..." said Agent Knight as he continues to watch Agent Snorlax running around with his burning eyes.

'I should've bought Agent Snorlax's some sleep masks... But then he'll never wake up...'

Agent Knight is officially having a dilemma. And it's not even noon...

Gold, Red and I arrived at Whitney's bed.

Her body, apart from her face, is covered with this gauze bandages. It turns out, after reading the med kit instructions that you can actually breath through this gauze bandages...

Well, now I just feel embarrassed. Oh well, I'm no doctor so you can't really blame me... I bet Whitney's face turning a little blue must've been my imagination...

Anyways, Whitney looks soundly asleep and the Hypno looked at us while sitting on a chair.

"Hey there little guy, have you gotten any sleep?" said Gold.

Hypno shook his head.

"Ah, you have Insomnia ability don't you?" I asked.

"Hypno!" nodded Hypno.

"Say, if Hypno's trainer is... Doesn't that mean he's a free Pokemon?"

"Hmm... that's true. But why did he follow- Oh dear Arceus. Hypno, did you do something to Whitney?!" I said

"Hypno! Hypno Hypno Hypno!!" shouted Hypno with his head red.

"He said that he's concern with Whitney since he likes her, also did someone called me..." said a tired voice.

I turn around to see Arceus in her pajamas at the doorway with her white hair so messy that it almost make her look like a mad scientist.

"Wow Arceus. Your hair..." said Gold.

"What about my hair... Are you a hair pervert or something?"

"Wha?! No! It's just-It's just!"

"Gold, listen. I know that you're a f*cking idiot but now it's not a good time to be a hair pervert. If you want to f*ck someone's hair, go for it. Just don't f*ck with mine you stupid son of a b*tch..." mumbled Arceus as she begins to leave the infirmary.

"Hey, where are you going?" I've asked.

"Going to get some cupcakes..." mumbled Arceus again.

"CUPCAKES!!!" a voice boomed.

Gold, Red, Arceus and I turn around to see Whitney sitting upon her bed. While looking like a mummy.

"You said I get cupcakes!! WHERE ARE MY CUPCAKES?!?! And why's my mother's purse doing next to me?!" Whitney then gasped. "Are you guys perverted THIEFS?!"

"Wha?! Waitwaitwait! Hold on a minute! Don't you remembered what happened yesterday?!" said Gold hysterically.

"Yesterday!? Why did you-" Suddenly, Whitney looked shock as she recollects what happened last night. She then looked down as tears form in her eyes.

"M-Mommy... Daddy..."

Poor girl. Losing your parents to two freaking hippos in front of you must've hurt a lot...

"Whitney, I'm sorry for your loss... If there's some way we could-"

"I'M IN DESPAIR!!! MY PARENTS DEATH AT THE HAND OF MY ARCHENEMY'S PARENTS HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!" shouted Whitney.

"-Wow." I said.

"Hey, if it makes you feel any better, you still got a date with Red." said Arceus.

"Wha?! I m-mean y-yeah... I do..." said Red.

"I don't wanna date anybody..." mumbled Whitney.

"Well, if you say so." shrugged Arceus.

"What? I'm not good with this kind of stuff!" she said after she saw me glaring at her.

"Look, Whitney. We're sorry. If there's anything we can do..." I said.

"Well... there is one thing..." said Whitney.

"Really?! What is it?!" said Gold enthusiastically.

"Umm... can I have something to eat... I'm hungry."

"Ariel, give her some cupcakes." I said.

"WHAT?!"

"Well, I did promise her some cupcakes and she did lost her parents last night. You don't wanna make those cupcakes a lie wouldn't you?" I said.

"Well- I- Agh, I suppose not... Here." said Arceus as she took out some cupcakes from her coat(She wears the same dress all the time) and gives them to Whitney.

"YEEPEE!! CUPCAKES!!!" Whitney then started to munch down on her newly acquaired cupcakes.

"Wow, looks like cupcakes is a way to get rid of depression..." I said.

"OF COURSE DUMB*SS!! CUPCAKES ARE THE BEST!!!!" shouted Arceus.

"Yes yes I know Ariel..."

"Thnk cuu fr teh cpcakes!!" said Whitney with her mouth full of cupcakes.

"Yeah, your welcome." said Arceus.

"Well, now that you're alright. I guess I should call for someone to take care of you. Other than Hypno of course." I said.

"Huh?" said Whitney after swallowing her cupcakes. "What do you mean? Can't you guys take care of me?!"

"We can't stay here Whitney. We've got to run remember? You know, those black officers we've met yesterday?"

"But... Your cupcakes are delicious..."

"Oh please don't tell me you want more, I can't let go more of my beloved cupcakes..." said Arceus.

"Anyways, we've also have to collect some stuff me and Ariel left behind so..."

"Ooh! Ooh! I've just remembered something!" said Whitney.

"Remembered what?" I asked.

"That other boy said something about an Emerald! Is that something you've left behind?"

"Yes! Do you have it?" I said.

"Uh... my name's Gold..."

"NOBODY CARES!! Anyways, yeah! My mom always kept it inside her purse!"

On that note, Whitney grabbed her late mother's purse and open it. The five of us peeked inside to see a red Chaos Emerald.

"That's it! That's the one!" said Gold.

"Yeah, my mom found it infront of our house. She always likes the colour red!"

"Gee, that explains it." said Arceus.

"Since it's yours to begin with, you can have it!"

"Really? Are you sure? I mean..."

"Sure! Jewels are pretty but they don't taste good, so yeah! TAKE IT."

And on that note, I took the Chaos Emerald out of the purse.

WE'VE GOT A CHAOS EMERALD!

Screen cuts black.

And so our heroes obtain yet another Chaos Emerald. Now that the Grammar Police is one step behind, our Heroes would need to move faster for Chief Thanatos is now more focus on chasing our Author.

Will the Grammar Police capture Dormant?

Will Agent Snorlax's eyes ever stop getting catched on fire?

Will Red noticed that he hadn't got a single coffee for many chapters?

And what the hell happened to that Farfetch'd?

Well, like I said before. We must look backwards to see the answer...

"..."

"How long till we get there?"

"Soon"

"..."

The boy looked through the car's window, it's seems as that the car is going through a large city.

The boy does not know what's going on.

He wished that his parents would tell him.

He wished that his parents would pay attention to him back at home.

He wished that he could call his parents 'Mama' and 'Papa' without being scold.

He wished that his parents... would love him...

And that's Chapter 34! Yeah, it's one of those chapters... But yeah. This chapter has a lot of references to the older chapters. Just to show that I haven't forgotten them.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Hi, an ex-lurker here.

I have been reading your story and wow, it's got a lot of jokes but I also see some serious things here. I'm not so good at grammar but I would like to point some things out that caught my attention:

The author needs to run for his life/soul.
Well that's quite a new reason to adventure in the Pokémon world. It sounds original to me.

Arceus being female.
I really like that. I see to whole creator of the Pokémon world in a new light this way. And it gives some jokes to.

Red.
Aww poor guy. I feel sorry that everyone is scared of him. But… wow! His eyes are red! Please, don't give him too much coffee. That would be too dangerous I guess.

To parts written in Italic.
They make me curious. Who is this kid and why doesn't his parents seem to like him? This makes the story a bit more serious. I like jokes, but I'm glad that there is also something else than fun.

The Ilex monster.
I have been thinking what it could be and I still don't know. It seems that even Arceus/Ariël is scared of it.

Well, I hope that you can do something with my rambling. Can you put me on the PM-list please?

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Well, I hope that you can do something with my rambling. Can you put me on the PM-list please?

Sure! And Thanks!

EDIT: Yeah, the italic parts and the Creature are important.

As for Arceus, to tell you the truth...

I didn't plan to have Arceus as a main character. When I was typing the prologue, I was all like 'Why not?' and made Arceus not only a main character, but also a lady. And not only that, the entire fic is intended to be a spin off of a fic that I made a year ago before I scrapped it. That's why this fic is set in Johto.

Anyways, your rambling is awesome and I feel motivated now!

Last edited:

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 35: Serious Business

"Great! Now we have two Chaos Emeralds!" said Gold.

"Yay! I don't know what these Chaos Emeralds are! But they sound good!" said Whitney.

"So, Whitney. What are you going to do after you're healed up?" I asked.

"I'M GONNA GO HOME, TAKE A NAP, AND BATH IN HOT JELLY!!!"

"... I'm sorry, what was the last one again?"

"HOT JELLY!!"

"... Okay then..."

"Hey wait a minute, what about the Gym? Aren't we, I don't know, suppose to battle it or something?" said Arceus.

"The Gym!" exclaimed Gold. "Oh, I've almost forgot about that! But, Whitney's still hasn't healed yet so how do we-"

"Here!" said Whitney as she holds out four Gym badges.

"Wha-? What are you doing?"

"Giving you badges silly!"

"HUH?" gasped all of us.

"Hypno?!"

"B-B-But why? We didn't do anything but stopping that weird hippo-thingy!"

"Silly fool! Anyone who kills one of those ugly things definitely deserve one of these badges! Besides, I've heard that all four of you once killed Edmond's Brother's Brother!"

"Uh, okay then."

"TAKE THEM."

The four of us took one of the badges.

"Alright! We've got ourselves new badges!" said Gold.

'And we're fortunate that we don't have to battle Whitney herself. I've heard that Whitney's Miltank is a beast to be reckoned with! Still, it feels bad to not battle the monster cow head on and went through the easy way... Oh well, we did see two people die in front of us so...'

"Great, Three down. Five more to go..." said Arceus.

"Yeah! So now what are we going to do?" said Gold.

"Dormant?" said Red.

"I think we need to go to Ecruteak City right now. The next Gym, and hopefully, Chaos Emerald is over there. And we have to go quickly."

"Wha? Why? We haven't gone through the city yet!" said Gold.

"Gold. The Grammar Police almost caught me and if we don't leave soon, they will come back!"

"But what about Whitney?"

"Hypno, can you keep her safe?"

"Hypno!" nodded Hypno.

"Good. Come on guys. Let's go." I said.

I said goodbye to the childish orphaned Gym Leader along with the rest of us.

"Goodbye Whitney! I hope you get better!" said Gold.

"Yeah... I'm sorry about your parents... But, I'm sure they'll be happy to see that you're okay." said Red.

"Yeah... I personally think he's right. I mean you did killed that f*ckass Hippo with your bare hands, I'd be proud if you'ere my kid. Just saying. So... bye." said Arceus.

And on that note, we all went out through the doorway with Whitney waving at us and saying:

"Goodbye, Nice Cowboy man! Goodbye, Cute Face! Goodbye, Mean Lady! Goodbye, Mr. Stupidhead!"

As we entered the Jeep, I heard Gold grumbling about people calling him an idiot.

"Say Arceus?" said Gold as I drove towards the next route.

"What."

"I hope this won't offend you or anything..."

"Here we go..." Arceus rolled her eyes.

"Why is it that you rarely use your powers?"

To our surprise, Arceus didn't look offended. Instead, she let out a sigh.

"It's because of the rules."

"Huh? Rules?"

"Think of the universe as a shitty fanfic and all of us *coughexceptGoldwhoisjustsome*******cough* are the protagonist. Since I'm one, if not THE, protagonist if I use my powers to remove all the sh*t we have to deal with, then I would potentially bring a universal shut down. And not to mention, I would become the most horrible thing imaginable. And I don't want to live long enough to see myself... as a Mary Sue..."

"A Mary Sue?"

"I think the official term would be Black Hole Sue, they're sues that magically fix every problem by being all powerful." I said.

"Whatever! It's as bad as being those horrible, vampire loving, freaks!" said Arceus in disgust.

"But what does that have to do with shutting down the universe?"

"Think of the universe as a shitty fanfic, BUT with a Mary Sue in it. If there's a Mary Sue in this fanfic, then the fic is officially how do you say, sucks. And it will only get more shittier and shittier until the fic is so shitty that it will spontaneously combust into flames."

"Wow, that makes... no sense."

"Well, it IS a shitty fanfic."

"Wait, since you're the creator of the universe-" said Red before

"Are you trying to imply that, since I'm God I'm technically the author?"

"...Yeah..."

To everyone's surprise again, Arceus laughed.

"Puh-lease! I wouldn't make such a shitty fanfic! Think of me as a stage constructor girl, I don't know! The point is, I merely made the stage while the author writes the play."

"So... who is the writer?"

"Pfft! Why Dormant of course! Only he's crazy enough to write this sh*t!"

"Dormant?!" shouted Red and Gold in surprise.

"Arceus! You spoke too much!"

"B-Bu-But how could Dormant be the author? He's too... rational and sane compare to the rest of the world..."

"Hey! I can be crazy if I want to!"

"Please don't..."

"Hey wait a second." said Red. "Does that mean we're actually in a fanfiction this entire time?"

"Can't tell you. We might be. Or just a place where it acts like one..." I said.

"Say, Dormant. I've just realized something."

"Yeah?"

"Where did you get this Jeep?"

"Uhh... Well I kinda cheated."

"Huh?"

"Since I'm the 'author' or so Arceus says, I can type onto my tablet to make things happen. Like for instance, I wrote that this Jeep would fell out of the sky and it did! And no, like Arceus I can't use my powers willy nilly. I don't want to be like what other authors do when they write a self-insert fic."

"Oh... But since your the author, shouldn't you know what's going to happen or when is going to happen? You know like those hippos we faced off just now."

"Well, yes. Like Arceus said, I'm basically a writer who writes the play or in which case, an author writing a story. But, because I left my home due to the Grammar Police trying to arrest me, The story just, metaphorically speaking, started improvising. When I wrote the settings of this story, I... started to go a little crazy and put random stuff on it. And since, I'm now part of the story, the universe acts like its on crack since that's the way I wrote it."

"So, theoretically speaking. Everything we've been through is your fault..." said Gold.

"Hey, could've been worst. I could've written a dark fic with lots of murders in it. Or... a slash-fic..."

"What's a slash-fic?"

I quickly covered Arceus' mouth with my none steering hand before she explains.

"You'll know it when you're older-OW!" She bit my finger.

"Besides... I'm not in control any more, everything we experience was entirely caused by the universe!"

"Uh-huh... And you expect me to believe any of this crap!?" said Gold.

"Huh?"

"Are you telling me that you guys can't do a damn thing because you're afraid that you'll make the universe crappier?! I've been patient throughout this entire journey to know why you can't use your full powers, and that's it?! Do you have any idea what me and Red have been through!? We've been through hell, ever since we've gone through that damn forest! Not only are we severely traumatized, heck! I can't look at a tree without cringing! But we saw to people DIED, and not just any people. These people are PARENTS! And not only that, one of these people tried to make Red a freaking SEX SLAVE!!! I'm tired of this! I'm tired of all of this! I'm tired-"

"YES DUMB*SS, WE GET IT!! YOU'RE TIRED!!!" shouted Arceus suddenly.

I immediately stopped the Jeep, because I felt that Arceus really need to say important things.

"We're all tired. Listen, our decision to not use our powers is not because of sh*ts and giggles. We're all tired of seeing death, idiot. Yes me as well. Seeing that crazy b*tches parents die in front of me is not a good sight. I'm a parent too remember? I would be devastated if my children were to permanently died. I can tell, the girl is sad to lose her parents like that, especially at the hands of two random assf*cking hippos. And believe me, I'm not to keen with that f*cking forest and Red being a sex slave either. I would've been glad to use the full extent of my power to save the parents and destroying whatever's in that forest. Even Dormant. But, we have to remember. Using our powers like that would potentially end the universe, or cause more damage than what we've seen. So yeah, you and Red aren't the only ones who're tired..."

Silence.

I was shock to see Arceus saying these kinds of stuff. I always seen her shouting curses and being extremely rude. But hearing her saying these kinds of things... Wow.

"Oh... I didn't know..." said Gold.

"Yeah, that's because you're a dumb*ss. Oh and another thing. You're wrong."

"Huh?"

"You haven't been through hell yet. Hell is much less kinder place, kid. You haven't seen anything yet, believe me..."

And on that note, I push the pedal and drove towards the next city...

Farchy, the Farfetch'd is not in a good mood. After escaping the Pokemon Center, he was immediately captured by some weird guy wearing a shirt with a big red R on it.

Farchy is now currently in a cage being held by the weirdo.

Farchy thinks he's a pirate due to having a big R on his shirt.

Farchy's afraid that the pirate might forced him to walked the plank with his wings tied.

Farchy already been through a lot the entire day, he certainly didn't want to ended off dying at the hands of a pirate.

So Farchy began to devise a plan.

It was nighttime, the pirate that put Farchy in his cage is asleep, resting on a wall of tall blue building.

Farchy started using Sword Dance inside his cage.

Once he's attack stats is high enough, he used Air Slash on the cage steel bars. The bars broke and Farchy silently went out of the cage and flew away.

'Let this be the day, the day that you almost caught. Farchy Peanuts. Yeah... my friends are right, my name does sucks.'

The Farfetch'd flew away from the golden colored city and decided to find a new place to live in.

And change his name.

And Chapter 35! Yes, there's a lot of serious business around this chapter. And I'm sorry for not updating a lot guys. I have a lot of assignments to do at school so I was pretty busy...
Anyways, hope you like the chapter!