• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Author's Run

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Dormant! :D Glad to see you again ^^
I know the feeling about school assignments. I just have the same thing right now.

Ow the Lucky guys. They will not be tormented by the combination of paralysis and flinching made by a cow.

I liked the explanation about the world they are right now and why Arceus and Dormant can't use their powers too much. It's a more serious chapter but I don't mind that.

I guess the fourth wall is officially broken now.

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 36: A Good Morning

The Grammar officers, sans Janodaya and Chief Thanatos, are running around with their eyes on fire.

"Not again..." sighed Chief Thanatos.

"How come we're the only ones okay, and our officers ends up being injured in a humorous and painful ways?" wondered Janodaya out loud.

"That question, might not be answered any time soon... But now it's not the time to ask questions, we need to get our men back in shape."

"Uhh sir, with all due respect, how are we suppose to do that? We both don't have any water-typed Pokemon..."

"True, we don't any- Wait. None of us owns a water-type Pokemon?!" said Chief Thanatos in shock.

"Err... Yeah..."

"WHAT?! What kind of Grammar Officers are we?! In order to go through this crazy wild land, we need Pokemon that can traverse through any terrain! If we don't own any Water-type Pokemon, Dormant can safely go to an island while our officers can't do a thing to get him! MEN!!!"

The officers stopped running around, hearing their Chief calling them, and immediately form rows and standing at attention. With their eyes still on fire.

"My friends! We are severely lack the power to traverse the water! We need to capture ourselves, Water-type Pokemon!"

"But sir!" shouted an Officer. "Our eyes are on fire! All we see is flames, how can we capture in this state!?"

Chief Thanatos sighed and pinch the bridge between the head and the nose(I don't know what it's called...).

"Patted out with your hands! And someone take out a Chansey! After we all healed up, we're going to find ourselves water types!"

The officers did what their chief said. An officer took out a Chansey and the Pokemon began healing up the officers eyes.

"Sir, what about that big Chansey that chased us last night?" questioned Officer Janodaya.

"It probably disappeared, like all those other things that once chased us around."

As he said this, Nurse Joy, who is behind the Grammar Police started to stir.

"Bugsy! Do you have any Water-type Pokemon on you?" said Agent Knight.

"I'm a Bug-Type user! Of course I don't have any!"

Agent Knight is currently in a dilemma. Agent Snorlax's eyes are on fire. Again.

"MY EYES!!! THEY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNN!!!" shouted Agent Snorlax running around.

Don't you have something that extinguishes fire?! I mean, since your a scout-"

"Bug-catcher!"

"Whatever! Don't you have any emergency equipment in case a forest fire were to happen?!"

"Well, I do have a Mini-Fire Extinguisher!"

"...A what?"

"A Mini-Fire Extinguisher!"

"...Okay, whatever. Just give it to me!"

Bugsy took out his Mini-Fire Extinguisher from his pockets. It's about as big as Agent Knight's thumb.

"I hope this is enough..."

And on that note, Agent Knight ran toward the running and screaming Agent Snorlax.

He jump and is now piggyback ridding on Agent Snorlax's back. He then used the Mini-Fire Extinguisher onto Snorlax's eyes and getting rid of the fire.

"Phew..." said Agent Knight.

"AHHH!!! I HAVE FOAMS IN MY EYES!!!"

Agent Snorlax then started running around, screaming just like before. Only, except Agent Knight is perched behind Agent Snorlax's back.

"This is one weird morning..." said Bugsy witnessing the scene.

At the edge of Violet City, Agent Tec and Fate had talked to many of the city's locals.

Apparently, there was a group of weird black-coloured policemen running around in the city before going towards the next.

Agent Fate thinks that this group is what they're looking for.

"Hey, Bru-"

"Don't call me Bru!"

"-when we talked to Falkner about these weird policemen, he mentioned about Agent Knight right?" said Agent Tec.

"Of course. After all, Agent Knight is tasked on chasing another dimensional being after all..."

"I have a theory."

"Oh Arceus almighty, not again."

"What if these beings... are aliens!"

"Oh no..."

"And these black policemen... are the Men In Black!"

"Agent Tec... You do know that we're agents of an organization do you?"

"Yeah, but we're just some Agents of the International Police. Not the Outernational!"

"... Outernational, really?"

"Yeah!"

"... No comment."

"Yeah, anyways. The Men in Black are trying to capture this alien, using their big awesome mechas-"

"Okay, now your being ridiculous! I mean seriously, MECHAS?!" shouted Agent Fate in disbelief "Why would the Men in Black, use mechas of all things!"

"Well, because they're cool..."

"COOL?! Look, I'm not going to ramble why the Men in Black don't use mechas. And even if these policemen are the Men in Black, the people said they were running. On foot."

"Well, maybe their just a bunch of non awesome Men in Black!"

"... Just shut up will you..."

"Oww... Come on Bru..."

"DON'T CALL ME BRU!! Arceus! It's morning and your carefree stupidity is already getting on my nerves..."

"What can I do to appease you my dear fellow agent?"

"By shutting the hell up."

"Okay!"

"Good!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Say, Bru."

"Don't call me Bru! I thought I told you-"

"Yeah, but I have a theory."

"Oh my Arceus.."

"-about why your hair is mostly white."

Agent Fate's scream filled the morning sky.

Back on the Jeep, I was still amazed at Arceus' speech just now.

But I was also thinking of some of the words she said.

"You haven't been through hell yet. Hell is much less kinder place, kid. You haven't seen anything yet, believe me..."

A chill past by me as the Jeep comes closer to a new city. Then, I stopped the Jeep and parked it behind a tree.

"Huh? Why are we stopping?" asked Gold.

"I've decided that we'll stop here to train our Pokemon. Now before you guys say anything, hear me out. Arceus, you and I got ourselves some new Pokemon."

"Yeah, from a f*cking hippo."

"Gold, you still got your Happiny right? Happiny needs to get stronger, a Chansey is very useful if one of us is injured."

"Got it!"

"Red, you need to train your trio more. They're still haven't evolve have they?"

"Yeah... And Bulbasaur almost got killed when we fought against Edmond's parents..."

"The more reason to train. Come on, let's go to the tall grass and level grind. We might even find some trainers to battle with."

And on that note, I locked the Jeep and when into the tall grass to my right.

"Man, I can't believe Dormant is the one who made this place crazy..." said Gold to Red.

"Yeah... It's quite... scary to imagine Dormant being crazy..."

"I think it's scary to imagine anyone being crazy."

"Like... our mothers?"

"Yeah... I bet out of everyone, their the most sanest person we know."

"Yeah... though I remembered seeing my mom holding a tennis racket and a baseball helmet whenever she goes out to dry out the clothes..." said Red remembering his childhood.

"Hey, I remembered that to! Whenever I asked, she said that she's expecting an attack from birds trying to ruin her clothes..." said Gold.

"I also remembered a thing or two about your mom, Gold. She for some reason thinks that there's Psyducks in the walls for some reason..."

"...And that she thinks that Psyducks will one day try to take over the world... with pancakes..."

"... Gold, do you-"

"Nah, our mothers must be playing with us when we were kids!"

"Yeah... except, I saw my mother did those things five days ago..."

"And my mother never makes me pancakes..."

Gold and Red then became silent.

Then all of a sudden, a wild Pidgey appeared in front of Gold!

"Oh would you look at that! A Pidgey! I could use a Flying-Type! Red, do you need one?" said Gold breaking the silence.

"No thanks, I think I saw a Stantler Gold, I'm going to fight it." said Red.

"Okay! Go, Happiny!"

Gold unleashed his Happiny from her Pokeball.

"Happy!"

"Happiny use Pound on that Pidgey!"

And so, Happiny pounded the Pidgey, surprising it.

Happiny then successfully defeated the Pidgey using her Charms and Pounds, making Gold witness a brighter morning.

So Chapter 36 is done! Looks like everyone's having a good morning. Well, except the Grammar Police, the two wacky Agents, Agent Fate.

Okay, everyone except them is having a good morning.

So Dormant;429; signing off..

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 37: The Psycho Returns

After about an hour or so, The four of us gathered at the Jeep.

"So, Arceus? How's your training?" I asked.

"Oh, my Koffing is as gassy as ever, oh and I caught myself these two new Pokemon."

"Really? What are they?" said Gold.

"Well, one is a Growlithe, and the other... is a fridge magnet..."

"A Magnemite?" I said.

"Yeah, those. I mean, I saw something shiny and throw a Pokeball at it. Turns out to be ball with two magnets attach to it with one eye... Me dammit, what's with me finding balls everywhere?! I mean first is a gassy one, and now, a magnet one!"

"One could say you have a, ball of steel!" I said.

"Dormant, go f*ck yourself."

"Okay... Gold! How's your training!?"

"It was fantastic! My Happiny kept on defeating one Pokemon and another! My Slowpoke is doing well too!"

"Excellent! Red?"

"Oh, my team is doing okay. I battled some trainers and my starters are close to evolving." said Red.

"Really?! That's great!" said Gold.

"Anyways, after battling many Hoothoots and Pidgeys, say hello to my new and improve Gastly!"

I then unleashed my Pokemon in front of everybody.

"HauntAR!"

"Wow! Your Gastly evolved into Haunter!"

"You don't say, dumb*ss?" said Arceus in her usual sarcastic tone.

"Yep! My Gastly is now officially a Haunter! Now- Hey! Haunter! No! Put that tongue away! Don't put your tongue near me! Haunter!" I shout as Haunter tries to lick me.

"Kekeke! Haunter!" laughed Haunter.

"Get back in your ball!" I said as I call back Haunter.

"Well, he seems to like you." said Gold.

"Likes me too much if you asked me... Anyways, I think we're ready for the Gym! "

"Yeah! I can't wait to get myself a legit badge! My Pokemon needs a tough opponent to battle!"

"Then let's go. Everyone on the Jeep!"

As I said that, everyone climb onto their seats and then, I drove towards the city.

The city of Ecruteak is quite large, but it's mostly comprise with Japanese houses. I can see two towers by the entrance, one is burnt down, the other looks a lot like Sprout tower in Violet City, only much taller and grander. In front of us is the Pokemon Gym itself, looking like all the rest of the Gym standing out from all the other buildings.

"Wow, that tower is huge! It looks older than Arceus!" said Gold in wonder.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD, F*CKASS?!!?" shouted Arceus herself.

"Sorry!"

"Well, it's been here during the time Ho-Oh and Lugia was around. Before, the first tower burned of course..." I said.

"Man, I feel so pumped! I can't wait to-"

"I SMELL SH*T!!!!" shouted a girl's voice.

"Oh no..." said Gold recognizing that voice.

"That sh*t smells like... GOLD!!!!!"

Suddenly, a figure jump up from the Gym's roof and landed in front of us! It was non-other than...

"HELLO, B*TCH!!!"

...Lyra.

"Lyra! Wh-what are you doing here?!" said Gold in shock.

"I LIVE HERE, STUPID ONE!!! Anyways, hey Red! Hey... er..."

"Ariel." said Arceus.

"Dormant" I said.

"Oh I remembered now, NICE WEIRD NAME YOU HAVE THERE COWBOY!!!" What's wrong with my name? Jeez... "FOOOOOL!!!!" Lyra shouted directly in front of Gold's face,

"Y-y-yes?"

"GIVE ME MAH TEDDY BEAR!!! I HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING!!!!"

"Y-Yeah, you said s-something about not being able to sleep f-for 5 y-years!"

"YES!! I STILL HAVE ISSUES GIVE ME MAH TEDDY BEAR OR ELSE I'LL CUT YOUR HAIR!!!" she said it in one sentence.

"Cut your hair?" said Arceus in disbelief.

"B-Bu-"

"FINE! WE DO BATTLE LOSER DIES, GO!!"

"W-WH-WHA?!"

"Huh?!" shouted Arceus, Red and I.

Gold's been challenged by Psychob*tch Lyra!

"Wa-Wait!"

"GO! MEGANIUM!!!" shouted Lyra as she unleashed her Pokemon.

"Mega!!!"

"A Meganium!?! That's Chikorita's final form! How am I-"

"SHUT UP AND FIGHT, JAG!!! Or else my plant eats you!"

"Er-eh... Go! Flaaffy!" said Gold unleashing his sheep.

"Flaaffy!"

"Meganium! USE SOLARBEAM!!"

"WHAT?!" shouted Gold.

"Gold! Attack it before as it absorbs the sunlight!" I shouted.

"Huh? Oh, right!? Flaaffy! Use Thunder wave!"

"Flaaaaaaffy!"

Flaaffy shot an electric streams at the Meganium, the streams then surrounds the Meganium and paralyzed it.

"Yes! It's paralyzed! Now it can't use Solarbeam!" said Gold.

"MEGANIUM!! HYPER BEAM!"

"...wut."

The Meganium made a multicolored ball in it's mouth. The ball is then turned into a beam of pure energy that hit the Flaaffy.

"Flaaf?" said the Flaaffy before the Hyper Beam hit.

The beam hit hard as Flaaffy was sent tumbling behind. Once the tumbling stops, the Flaaffy is down.

"Wow, overkill much?" said Arceus.

"Flaaffy!" said Gold running towards his sheep.

"MWAHAHAHA!!! I WILL KEELHAUL YA, BUGGER!!!" said Lyra.

"You did well Flaaffy, return." Gold then returned his sheep.

"Dang, that Meganium is tough! How is Gold gonna beat that monstrosity?" I said.

"Don't worry, Gold will find a way." said Red spoken like a true friend.

"Well, that flower monster is paralyzed. And it needs to recharge after using Hyper Beam so, I guess Gold has a chance to fight back!"

"If he doesn't screw up..." said Arceus.

"Go, Slowpoke!" shouted Gold as he unleashed his slowpoke.

"HAHA!! A SLOWPOKE CANNOT END MY REIGN!!!" taunted Lyra.

"Slowpoke! Use Disable!"

"Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-"

An hour and a half later.

"-pppppooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeee..."

"FINALLY!!! IT FINALLY DISABLED MY- Oh... BALLS!!!"

"Zzzzzz... Huh? Wha?! Hey, you two! Wake up!" I said after waking up finding myself leaning on the ground resting my head on Arceus' shoulder(NO SHIPPING FOOLS).

"Zzzzz... cupcakes, huh wha?! DORMANT, I WAS HAVING A GOOD DREAM YOU BASTARD!!!" said Arceus who then took out a bunch of cupcakes and began munching.

"Zzzz... Huh? Is the battle over?" said Red.

"The battle's not over yet!" said Gold who somehow did not fall asleep. "Slowpoke! Use-"

"NOOOOO!!! I WILL NOT CONCEIT FOR ANOTHER HOUR!!! Meganium, GIGA IMPACT!!!"

"SAY WHAT?!" shouted all four of use.

The Meganium's body is covered with yellow-orange energy. The Meganium then ran towards the Slowpoke with purple energy surrounding it and hit it's opponent.

"Oh no!" said Gold as Slowpoke was sent through the air and hit the ground, tumbling.

"Slowww..." the Slowpoke fainted.

"Slowpoke! Return! Go! Quilava!" said Gold after calling back his Slowpoke.

The Quilava was sent into the battlefield and growled at the Meganium.

"Ah, the cute little Cyndaquil has evolve, WE'RE GONNA BEAT IT UP!!! HAHAHA!!"

"Not this time!" said Gold with determination. "Quilava! Flame Wheel!"

The Quilava ran, jumped and turn herself into a wheel made of flames. Since the Meganium is recharging, it cannot counterattack and tried to dodge. But it was too late as the Quilava made contact with her enemy and caused it to tumble backwards.

"Ha! That's not enough to beat my Meganium! USE DRAGON TAIL!!!"

"What kind of moves did you teach that thing!?" said Gold.

"MY MOVES, TWITCH!!!"

"Forget moves, what kind of curses is she flinging at stupidhead?" said Arceus.

The Meganium 's tail became long and shiny while it ran towards the Quilava.

"Quilava! Dodge!"

The Quilava jumped to the side, but the Meganium saw where she would dodge and hit her with it's tail. The Quilava was thrown in the air and collided with Gold causing him to fell on the ground. Then, Quilava was then sent back into her Pokeball, switching out Gold's last Pokemon. Happiny.

"Happy!" said Happiny happy to see her father.

"Oh no..."

"Oh my Arceus! She's so cute. I don't want to hurt it, BUT I HAVE TOO!!" said Lyra.

"What? Your not going to be easy on her are you?" I said.

"OF COURSE, THINK OF THIS AS A MERCY FAINT!! AS NOTHING IS WORST THAN HAVING GOLD AS A FATHER!!!"

"Hey!" said Gold, "I'm a great father! And I'll prove it too! Happiny, now's you time to shine!"

"I don't think so! GIGA IMPACT-E!!!"

The Meganium heeds Lyra's command and started to run towards the Happiny with it's body surround in a yellow-orange aura.

"Happiny! Dodge!" said Gold.

Happiny, thanks to her small size, dodged Meganium's Giga Impact.

"DANG IT!!"

"Great! Now, use Metronome!"

Happiny starts to waggle one of her tiny cute hands. Then suddenly her hand began to shine pink.

"That's Palkia's signature move! Spatial Rend!" gasped Arceus.

"Spatial Rend!?" said Gold and Red in shock.

"WHAT?!?!"

The Happiny then slash through the air, releasing a pink crescent of space towards the Meganium.

"MEGANIUM!!DO-"

But it was too late, the Spatial Rend hit Meganium with a blast of pink energy, causing it to fly across the field.

Once the Meganium fell on the ground, it's eyes are swirling.

"A critical hit. Wow, a Spatial Rend and a critical. That's what I call lucky." I said.

"WE DID IT!!" shouted Gold as he hugs his Happiny with joy.

"Happy!" said Happiny well, happily.

"Good job, Gold!" said Red high fiving him.

I look at Lyra to see her sighing.

"Meganium, return. Well Gold, congratulations on beating me..." said Lyra.

"Uhh... your welcome?"

"BUT THAT STILL DOESN'T SETTLE OUR DIFFERENCES!!! I'LL BE BACK!!! AFTER I FINISH MY HOMEWORK, I WILL EAT YOUR PARENTS ALIVE AND SELL YOU TO WH*RES AND SH*T!!! ROOOOWWWRRR!!!"

And just like last time, Lyra pranced away from us, but then stopped and pranced back towards Gold.

"By the way, here. This will make your Slowpoke less slower in terms of attacks, BECAUSE YOUR SLOWPOKE IS SLOW AS SH*T!!!" shouted Lyra as she gave Gold a crown-like rock.

Then she starts to prance away again.

"Man, her Meganium is tough! If I weren't so lucky, she would've killed me! By the way, what is this?" said Gold after calling back his Happiny.

Before I could answer Gold's question, the gym doors opened. From the Gym emerged a guy with a purple scarf and blond hair.

The guy speaks.

"Is it true? Has the mighty flower demon of flora and fauna fall this day?"

Chapter 37! How do you like the chapter! I miss you guys... :(

Oh well, hope you enjoy this chapter blah blah blah.

Last edited:

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Those last chapters appeared fast. I'm glad that you've returned. ^^

"Well, one is a Growlithe, and the other... is a fridge magnet..."

"A Magnemite?" I said.

XD

"One could say you have a, ball of steel!" I said.

That brings back memories.

"Yep! My Gastly is now officially a Haunter! Now- Hey! Haunter! No! Put that tongue away! Don't put your tongue near me! Haunter!" I shout as Haunter tries to lick me.

"Kekeke! Haunter!" laughed Haunter.

This reminds me of Ash his Haunter.

"Wow, that tower is huge! It looks older than Arceus!" said Gold in wonder.

Watch your words buddy.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD, F*CKASS?!!?" shouted Arceus herself.

Warned you (A)

"I SMELL SH*T!!!!" shouted a girl's voice.

Been cleaning Miltank stables? They smell indeed like that.

"That sh*t smells like... GOLD!!!!!"

Golden sh*t? o_o

Long time no see ^^

"FINE! WE DO BATTLE LOSER DIES, GO!!"

Uh-oh...

"GO! MEGANIUM!!!" shouted Lyra as she unleashed her Pokemon.

"Mega!!!"

"A Meganium!?! That's Chikorita's final form! How am I-"

"SHUT UP AND FIGHT, JAG!!! Or else my plant eats you!"

There goes the cute reputation of the Chikorita line...

"Meganium! USE SOLARBEAM!!"

"MEGANIUM!! HYPER BEAM!"

Strong moves.

"Slowpoke! Use Disable!"

"Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-"

An hour and a half later.

"-pppppooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeee..."

And that's why it is called Slowpoke

"Zzzzzz... Huh? Wha?! Hey, you two! Wake up!" I said after waking up finding myself leaning on the ground resting my head on Arceus' shoulder(NO SHIPPING FOOLS).

Oké, I shall not ship xD

"Zzzzz... cupcakes, huh wha?! DORMANT, I WAS HAVING A GOOD DREAM YOU BASTARD!!!" said Arceus who then took out a bunch of cupcakes and began munching.

I'm supprised that there aren't any walking cupcakes found in this world yet...

"The battle's not over yet!" said Gold who somehow did not fall asleep.

A good trainer never sleeps during battle.

''Meganium, GIGA IMPACT!!!"

And I thought I play the game on the offensive way O_O

"USE DRAGON TAIL!!!"

O my...

"Happy!" said Happiny happy to see her father.

That is so cute :3

"Oh my Arceus! She's so cute. I don't want to hurt it, BUT I HAVE TOO!!" said Lyra.

No reaction from our cupcake lady?

"Great! Now, use Metronome!"

I just love Egg Moves ^^

"Meganium, return. Well Gold, congratulations on beating me..." said Lyra.

Phew, no murder today.

"By the way, here. This will make your Slowpoke less slower in terms of attacks, BECAUSE YOUR SLOWPOKE IS SLOW AS SH*T!!!" shouted Lyra as she gave Gold a crown-like rock.

Kings Rock. We will see a Slowking someday ^^

"Is it true? Has the mighty flower demon of flora and fauna fall this day?"

A nickname she will be proud off ^^

How do you like the chapter!

I liked it. So it's not a killer Miltank but a Killer Meganium that give our guys the creeps...

I miss you guys... :(

Aw. Want a hug? *Gives digi-hug*

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 38: An Ecruteak Welcoming

"Is it true? Has the might flower demon of flora and fauna fall this day?"

The man looked at us to see if his question is answered.

"Uhh... If you mean that motherf*cking Meganium then yes." said Arceus.

The kneeled and praise at the sky.

"Oh praise Arceus! I have foreseen this day but I never believe it before today!"

"Wow, he's praising you even though you did absolutely nothing." I whispered to Arceus.

"Perks on being the Creator of the Universe. By the way, who is this guy?" whispered Arceus back.

Before I could reply...

"Everyone! Haven't you heard!? The plant demon and the demon witch has been defeated!" shouted the guy.

Suddenly, every doors from every house opened with people coming out. We're now surrounded with the town's populace who are chatting amongst themselves.

"Is it true?! The demon witch and her army has been defeated?!" said a monk.

"No, not her entire army, but her mightiest general has fallen by this boy's Pokemon!" said the guy pointing at Gold.

"Uhh... What's going on?" said Gold.

"Oh, forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Morty, the town's seer and Gym Leader. I once have a vision that a boy would one day defeat the demon witch's greatest minion, and thank Arceus above, the boy has come and fulfilled it!"

"Wait, demon witch? You mean Lyra?"

At the mention of Lyra, the townspeople gasped, including Morty.

"Do not speak of the devil young one, or she shall appear." said Morty. "For you see, 5 years ago the people decided to rebuild the left tower to it's former glory, I was one of the people for I have a task to do. And that task, is to bring back the Legendary Pokemon. It took about 2 years, but we finally did it. The tower was now complete. But the tower did not attract one of the Legendary Pokemon. No, it called upon... the demon witch and her army. The first act the demon witch did is burning down our beloved tower we worked so hard to build. Then, she enslave us, with her dreadful army! And force us to do many things! First, she ordered us to get her a teddy bear. Many of us search far and wide to get these horrible puffinesses, but none of them satisfy her. Then she forced us to make... macaroni arts..."

At that point, the towns people shudder. I wondered if their exaggerating, but judging from Lyra's personality, I think they have to something far worse than implied.

"None of us are able to stop her," continued Morty. "Even with my most powerful team, the demon witch's army is too strong. But none is as terrifying as her most powerful general, the Plant Demon. The beast, even though a Grass-Type has bested many of our Pokemon. It even defeated the Kimono Girls."

"W-Wait, did you s-say... Kimono Girls?!" said Red stuttering remembering that Prof. Oak gave him the three staters that he stole from the Kimono Girls.

"Why, yes."

"Oh my Arceus..."

"But let's not worry about that! It's time to celebrate! For the mighty plant demon has fall from this day! Who is the one that vanquished the demon?"

"He's asking for your name." I whispered to Gold.

"Oh, my name's Gold, these are my friends. Dormant, Ariel, and Red."

"Hail to Gold! Hail to his Pokemon!" said Morty.

"Hail! Hail!" shouted the rest of the towns people.

"Wow, it looks like everyone likes you Gold!" I said.

"We must celebrate, in song!"

This made Arceus spit out some cupcakes.

"WHAT?!?!"

"One, two, three! You know you love me! I know you care! Just shout whenever, and I'll be there. You are my love, you are my heart. And we will never, ever, ever be apart. And I was like baby, baby, baby, oh. Like baby, baby, baby, no. Like baby, baby, baby, oh I thought you'd always be mine, mine-"

"OH MY ME!!! STOP IT!!! MY EARS ARE BURNING!!! DUMB*SS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??!!"

"Dormant! Do something!" said Gold covering his ears like the rest of us.

"What?!" I said not able to hear him.

"What?!"

"-Baby, baby, baby oh. Like baby, baby, baby, no~" The townspeople continued singing and dancing.

"OKAY, I'M TIRED OF THIS SH*T!!!"

Arceus then started to make a run for it, but the townspeople are in her way in all directions.

We were surrounded.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!!!" I shouted.

"WHAT?!" shouted everyone else.

"EVERYBODY!!!" I shouted to gain the townpeople's attention.

"-Baby, baby, baby oh. Like, baby, baby, baby no~"

"SILENCE!!!" shouted Arceus very loudly.

The townspeople stopped singing and stared at us.

"Ooookay... Anyways... Gold has AIDS!!!"

"WHAT?!" shouted everyone except me.

The townspeople started to run away screaming in all directions.

"Dormant! Wh-Wha-Why did y-you, wh- why?!" said Gold stuttering.

"I did what I have to do. I know it seems selfish, but come on. I rather make out with a worm rather than listening to that!"

"Make out with a worm?" said Arceus incredulously.

"Yeah, seriously cowboy?"

We all turn around to see Morty.

"Morty?! I thought-" said Gold before Morty raised his hand.

"I knew you don't have AIDS, Gold. I'm a seer remember?"

"Please, don't tell me your not gonna sing!" said Arceus.

"What?! No, I despise singing that wretched song! I only said that we sing because it's my responsibility to initiate the singing ceremony if a person did something astounding for the city! You know how it hard it is to bear this responsibility?! DO YOU?!"

"Uhh..."

"When I said that, if someone did something astounding for the city we would sing and dance for them. Yeah, by astounding I mean, having bright shiny teeth, getting out of bed after being sick, washing a freaking car, getting a haircut, tripping, getting a perfume, recycle-"

"Uhh... but those are mundane-"

"EXACTLY, And I have to listen to those f*cking songs, many, many, MANY TIMES!!! I HAVE OLD LADIES IN MY GYM!!! Okay, let's go to the Burnt tower, shall we?"

"Huh?!" said all four of us while Morty walks towards the Burnt tower.

Agent Knight managed to calm Agent Snorlax down enough for him to remove the foam in his eyes.

"Sorry Agent Knight... I did something bad again..." said Agent Snorlax sadly.

"Well, it's not your fault that your eyes kept on being on fire, even though you rarely open them, and the fact none of us had our eyes on fire... Yeah, you're just unlucky!"

"So, shall move on? I kinda have a schedule to keep here..." said Bugsy.

"Oh! Right, let's go Snorlax."

"Okay..." said Agent Snorlax.

The gang then set out towards Goldenrod City. But what of Nurse Joy, and the Grammar Police? We'll find out... now!

"Sir! I found a wild Nurse Joy!" said an officer behind the ranks.

Chief Thanatos and Officer Janodaya went through the officers to see a Nurse Joy laying on the ground with ripped up clothes.

"I can see her panties!" said an officer.

Suddenly the officers circled around Nurse Joy's body, some pushing each other to see some of her panties.

"Stop!" shouted Chief Thanatos.

The officers stopped pushing and heed their Chief's command.

'So this is what happened to the Chansey...' thought Chief Thanatos

"Although we are in need of Water-type Pokemon, we cannot leave this woman on the floor, where perverts would touch her privates, such as her-"

"Boobies?!" shouted an officer.

The officers(sans, Janodaya) began cheering as if they won the league champions.

"I want to touch it!" shouted an officer.

"No one's touching her!" shouted Chief Thanatos. "Janodaya, sent out your Gallade and ask him to carry the woman."

"Yes sir!" replied Janodaya.

The officers began protesting, shouting that the Chief doesn't trust them enough.

"SILENCE! Let's not forget my friends, that it was MY money that I spent to buy you all Pringles! So, either you do as I say, or you won't have a single Pringles for the rest of the journey. Do I make myself clear?"

The officers went silent. Chief Thanatos curled his Fu Manchu.

"Do I?"

"YES SIR!" shouted all the officer.

"Good. Now then, are we ready to go Janodaya?"

"Sir, yes sir!" said Officer Janodaya with his Gallade holding Nurse Joy over his shoulder.

"Good! Now let's move!"

And on that note, the Grammar Police made their way to Goldenrod City.

Chapter 38! Done! Sorry for the late update! Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Extra Chapter: A Freudian Question

"Say, Arceus?" said Gold.

He saw Arceus right after she caught herself a Growlithe. He has been thinking of this question for a very long time and decided to asked her for himself.

"What?" said Arceus.

"Well... your the creator of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. Right?"

"Yes."

"Well, when you were creating Palkia..."

"Yes..."

"Um... You- well uh... what were you thinking when you made it?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Uhh... It's just that..."

"What?"

"Uhh... uh, it has these two ball shaped things-"

"Yes..." said Arceus sounding more angrier.

"And between these balls, I mean balls, I mean, pearls! That's right pearls! He had this... uhh... uhh... long n-n-neck..."

"What are you implying?"

"It... it's head looks like..."

"Yes...?" said Arceus showing an angry expression.

"Uhh...uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...uh...uh..."

"WHAT?!?!" shouted Arceus in fury.

"Why is it's head look like a man's private..." said Gold quitely.

"...What."

"Uhh... Never mind! Forget I said anything! I'm an idiot. A stupid dumb idiot who knows nothing about anything! If you excuse me, I'm gonna herp a derp somewhere and bury my head under the ground!" said Gold.

Gold turn around and tried to get away from Arceus, until she put her hand on Gold's shoulder.

"Actually no, I'm... interested on what your trying to say for once." said Arceus slowly.

"Uhuhubabubabuba..." stuttered Gold.

"So, what's wrong with my son's... unique design?"

"Uh, uh, uh..."

It's over. Gold knew he was going to die. He should've kept his mouth shut after all.

"Uh... well..."

"What's going on?" said a new voice.

Arceus and Gold turn around to see Red looking at them.

"Nothing... we're just having a talk."

Gold made a 'Save me! Arceus is going to put a Hyper Beam in my face!' expression at Red.

Red saw it and understood, he's buddy is in trouble. So, he had an idea.

"Oh, I didn't know..." he said.

"Know what?"

"That, you two... well..."

Suddenly, Arceus gasped.

"WHAT?! NO! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT ME AND THIS DUMB*SS ARE GOING OUT?!?!"

"Well, you did say you and Gold are having the talk."

"WHA-?! NO, I MEANT- RED YOU- OKAY, F*CK IT! I REFUSE TO BE SHIPPED BY THE DUMB*SS! IF YOU EXCUSE ME, I'M GOING TO CATCH SOME POKEMON!!"

Arceus then stormed off, leaving Red and Gold.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" said Gold shaking his best friend's hand.

"So... what did you do this time?" said Red.

"I don't want to talk about it... Seriously, I don't to remind her of anything..."

"Well, if you say so."

And the two boys proceed to their training.

Yeah, this is just a special short chapter about Palkia's questionable looks. Not a real chapter though, just a goof!

Dormant

I'M A TREE RAWR
Chapter 39: The Burnt Tower

Morty led us towards a burnt tower. So far, the city looks empty since everyone is hiding in their homes.

I sort of feel bad for Gold, making people believe that he has some horrible disease... And these kinds of things aren't played for laughs...

"Say Morty, can you convinced everyone that Gold doesn't have AIDS and that I'd made it all up as a joke?" I asked.

Morty freezes.

"You want everyone to start singing again?!" he said.

"No! I mean, after we're done here!"

"Oh..." said Morty. "Okay then. Anyways, here we are. The Burnt tower!"

The tower looks... burnt, obviously. The top part is gone, and the base looks intact with burn marking on it.

"Let's head in! Watch out for the Rattatas, they tend to go into your pants and-"

Suddenly, as he heads inside he started shouting.

"SHOO! GO AWAY FIREBREATERS! WE HAD ENOUGH OF FIRES AROUND HERE!!!"

Then, a bunch of fat, fire themed dressed men ran out of the tower.

"Freaking firebreathers..." said Morty.

"Wow! This place looks wrecked!" said Gold.

He wasn't kidding.

There was a massive hole on the ground. Planks of wood, a lot pebbles and debris are scattered across the floor.

"Yeah... the townspeople sort of gave up after the demon witch took over... They don't want to clean this place anymore, and leave that job to me... " said Morty rubbing the back of his head, sweatdropping. "By the way, I'm suppose to be someone here... I wonder why he isn't here yet..." Morty said with concern.

"The pillars around here are still standing, and the ground is stable too!" I said.

"Yes, the glorious handiwork of our ancestors..."

"Umm... didn't you say you and the townspeople remade this place?" said Gold.

"We didn't fully change anything, if anything this floor and the basement use the same pillars as the old ones did." said Morty.

"Hey guys, why are there weird looking dogs on the basement?" said Arceus who is looking through the big hole.

"... What?"

"Weird looking dogs, you know? In the basement?"

"... I'm sorry, weird looking what?"

"Well, they look pretty much like cats. I don't know, they're like Eeveelutions on steroids or something..."

Morty was silent for the few moments.

"Pssh! Ha! Weird looking dogs?" said Morty as he walks towards the hole. "Man, I could've sworn that you'ere talking about the legendary- MOOOWHAAAAA??!!!"

Morty eyes are bulging out on what he's seeing. Red, Gold and I ran towards the hole to see...

"By Arceus' tail... (By my what?!) It can't be... the legendary Pokemon..."

"Entei, Suicuine and Raikou... The Legendary Beasts..." I said.

"After all these years... I finally found them! Now, all I have to do is capture them and-"

"-Out of my way weaklings! I heard something about Legendaries and I want to catch them!" said a new familiar voice.

We turn around to see...

"Oh, it's you El Poopy."

... What she said.

"Che! Calling me that won't change the fact that your weaker than me!" said El Poopy.

"I'M GONNA KILL YA!! LET ME AT HIM!! DORMANT, YOU F*CKING B*TCH LET ME GO!!!" said Arceus trying to trash El Poopy while I restrain her(NO, TAKE THAT IMAGE OFF OF YOUR HEAD YOU DIRTY BROAD)

"Gold! Get rid of him!" I said.

"Huh- Wha-?! Uhh ... El Poopy no swiping! El Poopy no swiping! El Poopy no-"

"WHO DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?! THAT DAMN FOX IN THAT BLOODY KIDS SHOW?!?!"

"Well... can you please tell me how to get rid of you?"

"YOUR STUPIDITY IS ENDLESS!"

"...No need to be mean..."

"Alright change of plans!" I said as Arceus enters rabid mode. "Red! Get rid of her!"

"Don't you mean 'him'?" Red said.

"HIS GENDER DOESN'T MATTER(What? You weaklings are making me angry!). Just challenge him to a Pokemon Battle or something! I recommend pepper spray!"

"Alright! El Poopy!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Can we make this quick, I want to capture me some Legendaries."

"You won't find me easy... Go! Bulbasaur!" shouted Red.

"Che! Go, Croconaw!"

The Bulbasaur and the Croconaw are unleashed on the wooden platform. I didn't know why Silver is using a Water Type against a Grass...

"Croconaw! Use Ice Fang!"

... Until now..."

"Bulbasaur! Dodge and use Vine Whip!"

The Bulbasaur dodge the Croconaw's fangs and retaliate by smacking it's face with his vines. The Croconaw was Vine slapped in the face and began fuming.

"That's it! Use Rage!"

Croconaw began showing veins on it's head and punched the Bulbasaur in the face.

"Bulbasaur!" cried Red as his Bulbasaur tumbled back by the punch. Fortunately, the Bulbasaur stood back up again.

"Che! Croconaw use Ice Fang again!"

"Croooconaw!!"

The Croconaw charged at the Bulbasaur with it's fangs wide open and shine blue.

But then suddenly, it stopped.

"Huh? Croconaw! Use Ice Fang!"

The Croconaw didn't listen.

"Bulbasaur, are you okay? Bulbasaur?"

The Bulbasaur didn't listen either.

"Croconaw! Do as I say! I'm your trainer and as such I-!"

Before El Poopy can say anything else, there was a cry down below.

"Waah!! Why- Why are their eyes red- speaking of which, Hey red eyed kid! OMG your eyes are red!" shouted Morty's voice below.

He'd must've checked the Legendary beasts while all of us are busy. Oh, and Red did a facefault.

"Seriously?! In an odd moment like this, you still make that comment?!" said Red incredulously.

Suddenly, Morty screamed and figures jumped out of the hole and landed in front of us! I moved with Arceus restrained, away as Raikou lands in front of me.

The Legendary beast growled at us with their eyes red as if they're under mind control. Raikou is holding Morty in it's fangs.

"Ouch... I'm okay!" said Morty trying to make an okay finger gesture.

But the Legendary Beast aren't the only ones under control. The Croconaw and Bulbasaur jumped on their side and growled at us too! Their eyes flashed red. Then I thought of something. I look at Arceus' eyes and was shock to see her eyes flash red too.

"Wha-? What's going on?!" said El Poopy.

"Bulbasaur! What- Why are you?"

"Do not bother! They're under our control now!" said a voice.

We looked behind the beasts and hole to see a man and women wearing Team Rocket clothes next to a spider legged machine with a Drowzee wearing a weird headpiece with a gem.

"You!" Gold exclaimed.

"Prepare for trouble!"

"Make it a double!"

"To infect the world with devastation!"

"To blight all people in every nation!"

"To denounce the goodness of truth and love!"

"To extend our wrath to the stars above!"

"Cassidy!"

"And Butch, of course!"

"We're Team Rocket, circling Earth all day and all night!"

"Surrender to us now or you will surely lose the fight!"

The duo made their pose.

"Team Rocket! Just what I need, more weaklings!" shouted El Poopy.

"What do you guys want?" said Gold.

"Why, these Legendaries of course! After all, our boss would be please to own these babies!"

"They're not babies! They're awesome!" protested Morty.

"Raikou, if you please."

Raikou chomped on Morty harder.

"Oww!"

"You weaklings!" shouted El Poopy. "What have you done with my Croconaw?! And my Legendaries!"

Cassidy chuckled. "What a cute brat you are, you think that these legendaries belongs to you."

"As for your Pokemon." said Butch. "Our Drowzee here is wearing a special headpiece, which our advisor has made, that amplifies his Hypnotic powers! Now he has the power to control any Pokemon within range!"

"And not to mention, our Drowzee friend here is protected by this glass orb which any attacks from Pokemon are ineffective!" said Cassidy.

"You Team Rocket weaklings!" shouted El Poopy who tried running towards them only to be blocked by his Croconaw.

The controlled Pokemon draw closer to us, and Arceus is getting more violent for me to restrain. Red and Gold tries to snapped the Pokemon out of it, with no avail.

"Mwahahaha! You twerps can't do a thing! Not even the town's Gym Leader can do anything!" laughed Cassidy.

"Hey! I take offence to that!"

Raikou's fangs gripped tighter.

"Ow!"

"Since you've got the Legendaries under your control..." I said. "Are you going to leave us and the town alone?"

"Ha! No way, we're gonna take over this small town!" said Butch.

"And with these three beasts under our control, we could conquer the entire Johto region!" said Cassidy.

"Hey, weaklings!" shouted El Poopy.

Before any of the duo responded, something passed by him.

*CRACK!!*

"Wha?!"

I saw the glass incasing the Drowzee, cracking.

"Wh- wha?! B-Bu-?!"

"What happened?!" shouted Cassidy.

"You said the case is protected from Pokemon Attacks..."

El Poopy threw something, and the glass cracked again causing some of it to break off.

"Hey, what are doing?!"

All of us looked at El Poopy to see him holding a bunch of pebbles.

"Well, you didn't say that it's protected from any non-Pokemon attacks! Come on weaklings! Help me with this!"

Red and Gold nodded and grabbed a bunch of pebbles from the floor.

"What?! That's crazy! What kind of moron makes such a device!?" said Butch.

"We'll complain about that later! Stop them!" ordered Cassidy.

The Pokemon began growling and started walking closer to us.

'Oh god, oh god, oh god, Think! What should I do?!' I thought.

Suddenly, a wild idea appeared!

"Hey, Drowzee! You're a chocolate covered banana elephant! Oh, and your mother is uglier than any Stunfisk in the world!" I shouted.

I also stick out my tongue at him for good measure.

"Uhh... you do know that insulting our Drowzee will make things worst do you?" said Cassidy sweatdropping.

"Oh, I don't think so!" I said.

Butch and Cassidy were confused, until they realized that the Pokemon aren't doing anything. Arceus isn't moving as well.

"What the-?! Pokemon! I told you three to get rid of the brats!"

"Why aren't they listening?!" exclaimed Butch.

"What did you do?!" said Cassidy.

"Simple, I taunt the Drowzee, causing him to only use Attack moves!"

"WHAT?!?" shouted everyone.

"HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?!?!" shouted Butch.

Suddenly, more glass breaking sounds...

"Crap! The twerps are destroying the glass!" exclaimed Cassidy as El Poopy, Red and Gold throw pebbles at Drowzee's glass.

"I'm still furious by the sheer stupidity of how that guy managed to break Drowzee's control by taunting it!"

"Well their still in control, only the Drowzee can't tell them what to do now!"

"And if the twerps destroys Drowzee's gem, the Pokemon will be free!"

"Thanks for the tip! Jackass!" said El Poopy.

The three made some shots until...

*CRACK!!!*

The glass casing is completely broken and the Drowzee is exposed.

"Drowzee...?"

The three then throw their pebbles at the Drowzee, one of the pebbles hit the gem.

"NOO!!!" shouted the duo as the Pokemon regain their senses.

"Hubhabha wha?! What's going on!? Hey! It's B*tch and Cassidy!" shouted Arceus.

"IT'S BUTCH!"

"Umm... Ben, I think we have a situation..." said Cassidy

"IT'S BUTC- Oh..."

The duo are surrounded by the Pokemon they enslaved(Except Arceus who I restraint. Seriously, she's way deadlier than even the Legendaries in front of us)

Entei began opening it's mouth, Suicuine's eyes are multicolored and Raikou is emitting electricity.

"...Crap"

Then there was a big explosion of fire, ice, and electricity. The Team Rocket duo was sent off flying.

"Gaahh!!! Team Rocket is blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaiin!!!"

"Well, I'm glad thats over!" said Gold.

"Umm... Lord Raikou? Can you let me go? My ribs don't feel so good..." said Morty.

Raikou dropped Morty on the floor, and the Legendary trio lept on the roof, before leeping off to different directions.

"Wh-Wha?! Wait! Don't go! All I asked if for you to drop me!" said Morty looking at the sky.

"Perfect! Just perfect! I was about to challenge those Legendaries before you weaklings scare them off! I'm leaving! Oh, I'll be waiting to kick your butt old man!" said El Poopy.

He then leaves the tower without another word.

"Man, he's mean..." said Gold.

"Bulbasaur!" said Red before kneeling on one foot.

"Bulba!" said Bulbasaur as he lept onto Red causing him to hug him.

"I'm just glad you're alright!"

"Dormant! What the f*ck is going on?! Why is Red hugging his Plant thingy?" said Arceus.

"Well, Blender and Cassidy-"

I swore I heard a faint 'IT'S BUTCH!!' just as I said that.

"- used a Drowzee machine thingy to take control on any Pokemon in the vicinity. Fortunately, all of us stopped them."

"Well, that sucks. Anyways, why is the Gym Leader sad?"

I saw Morty on his knees looking at the floor.

"Hey, Morty? Why do you look so sad?" said Gold.

Morty did not take his eyes of the floor and said.

"Because... I'm a failure... My only chance to summoning Ho-oh... gone..."

Chapter 39! The return of the duo! Yeah another chapter focus on the main characters only... Next chapter we would see more Grammar Police and Agent goodness! I hope..

Zbger

Fiery Blaze Lucario
That chapter is really nice, i almost laugh a while ago to the extra chapter.
Anyway, when are you posting the next chapter? I've been waiting for the next chapter already. :)
I hope Arceus won't read this thing:>> could u add me to ur pm list?