• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autobots or Decepticons?

Autobots or Decepticons?

• Autobots, roll out

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Decepticons *insert Megatron quote*

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I don't really like Transformers.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • They're both awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister_SGG

Well? Which one?

Also which Autobot / Decepticon is your favourite and why?

For me it's Decepticons all the way, and my favourite one is Megatron, and always has been, from G1 to now. He don't take any sh*t and stomps on everybody. Just a complete badass and if you say otherwise I may have to punch you

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Starsc ream

He's the best.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Autobots because they're heroic. And Optimus Prime because he is heroic. Especially in the Transformers movies.

Autobots, forever and always, though I've got no problem with the D-Cons.
I've been an extremely dedicated fan since I was a wee little tyke of four years old, and I fell in love with the Autobots. Why? Because in the first episode I saw, the Decepticons got all crazy drunk off Energon and had a huge party, and my little mind told me that was bad, so I just kinda fell with the 'Bots.
That's probably an awful reason, but w'evs. :u I still 'Sperg out like crazy when it comes to Transformers. It is my number one fandom. <3

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Starsc ream

He's the best.
Especially in Prime, good old Steve Blum brings so much life to the character.

Yeah, I'm voting for the -cons. Although I have always cheered on the Autobots, the Deceptions usually have more interesting characters and transformations.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
The 'cons have, with some notable exceptions, almost always been the more fun, colorful characters.

So them.

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
Decepticons are cool and all, but I've always liked the Autobots just slightly more. No idea why, and no, it's not "because they're the good guys". Just the way it is.