• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Automation and the Future

joombo

I read that the demand for workflow automation processes is expected to spike to $26 billion by 2025, up from less than $5 billion in 2018. More than 25% of companies use automation in their hiring process, and by 2022, 70% of customer service interactions will leverage some sort of AI automation technology.

What is the future of automation? What are your thoughts is this good or bad?

JayZz

I'm agree that automation is the future. Automation will bolster connectivity and reliability in any business. I'm sure it's a profitable field for the future. I found supplier Eltra Encoder that supplying encoders here https://eltra-encoder.eu/. They provide the best prices for full range of rotary encoders.

Last edited:

Coolio35

Im also agree that automation is the future. Yes many people will losing they jobs, but if many company decited do use more machines they will need some people who repair, develop and do some service for the machine. I think in the future not all can work so we need a system for people who "cant" work.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I don't think it is a good idea. Sure car factories are a lot faster with robots. But without jobs many people could become lazy, out of shape, out of practice with their old skills and get bored super easily if they're just home all day.

For people 20 and above It'd would become too similar like old people who are stuck at home all day in their really late retirement years.