• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Friendly, a Wi-Fi Tournament! Are you coming?

Are you entering?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephyre

Grass Lover
But, above all, let's have fun that's why we are here, right?

KuzKan

ZadeLunette

I just go into the battle with the mindset of "If I can make them ragequit, that's like two wins for me."

I don't actively use any cheap tactics of course, but if I dominate and they leave, I won't feel upset afterwards that way.

My info:

Sprite - Scientist
Name - Zade
Location - Alabama
Quote - Is VICTORY IMPORTANT?

Good luck to all entries. I personally am planning on entering the VGC 2013, and am using the same team here that I plan to take there, so this will be a good test to see if I'm ready.

Fun fact: my team has two fire Pokemon, two Water Pokemon, and no legendaries or Dragons. When people see it in Team Preview I imagine they'll just start laughing and laughing, but I spent weeks planning out their movesets and getting the right eggmoves and all - so I'm prepared to catch them off-guard and fly away with the victory.

KuzKan

Fun fact: my team has two fire Pokemon, two Water Pokemon, and no legendaries or Dragons. When people see it in Team Preview I imagine they'll just start laughing and laughing, but I spent weeks planning out their movesets and getting the right eggmoves and all - so I'm prepared to catch them off-guard and fly away with the victory.

that is awesome xD
like i said a few posts ago i would love play against some original and unortodox teams x) i hope i can battle yours

Good luck ^^

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Original Teams...hmm...
That reminds me of the last wifi tournament that went on.
I used popular pokes from the metagame, and i also used a furret.
Everyone was probably like,''it's harmless, i'll take it out last''
So i set up the furret.
"Aw, look, it's trying to set up!''
Because of the fact that people over estimated it, i scored a bunch of KO's with it.
NEVER underestimate a pokemon. Or over estimate for that matter.

Anyhow a hint for this year- I'm using 2 Pokemon you see a fair amount of times.*coughCoughMySpecialMenceCoughcough*
Using 2 Pokemon you see less amount of times in the VGC metagame
Using 2 Pokemon you almost never see in the VGC metagame.

Last edited:
Just registered my team after missing the last few tournaments. I hope to see you all on the stadium floor! May all your puny pokemon fight bravely >:3

EDIT - trainer info:

Name: Bodegas
Sprite: Scientist
Quote: Surskit! Thank you!

Last edited:

KuzKan

Just registered my team after missing the last few tournaments. I hope to see you all on the stadium floor! May all your puny pokemon fight bravely >:3

EDIT - trainer info:

Name: Bodegas
Sprite: Scientist
Quote: Surskit! Thank you!

Hope to see you there too x)
Good luck :D

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
Feelin' good in my practice battles so far, only a handful of losses. Seeing a lot of VGC copycats out there. This is both good and bad. They're tough teams, but a bit predictable and a lot of the people using them have no clue what they're doing. I've noticed fewer people using Swift Swim Rain teams too. Even ran into a few people using Quash Murkrows :D . Shows a little bit of what the competition is going to look like for the tournament.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Ace Trainer Frankie "Ill show you my UNIQUE strategy!"

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Guys, FYI the Autumn Friendly has begun!

KuzKan

Made 2 quick games just to see how it works and ill keep playing tomorrow (im 2-0)

Good luck everyone ^^

EDIT: well i wanted one more but i lost xDD still... i won 2 games, its more that i thought i could do xD

Last edited:

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Cool, good luck everyone. Perhaps when I'm done with this Battle Subway run I'll try the Autumn Friendly.

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Lost my first two matches. Got lucky with what I was able to do.

Last edited:

KuzKan

LOOOL and it begins... i won my third match and the dude must've turned off his DS cuz it said i lost connection with him... result? no win for me u.u'

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
I think I am done. I have lost seven in a row and the moment I can not do anything, I forfeit. God I suck ***.

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
I only won one match and I just do not know what to do. The moment my plan falls apart I have no clue what to do and the next thing I see is me getting a lost. I will keep playing and if I do not get more than five wins by tomorrow, then I am calling it quits.

KuzKan

that really sucks :/
i hope you can do better tomorrow, would be a shame if you couldnt enjoy the tournament.
Good luck :)

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
Taking a short break. 6-0 so far, sitting at 1587.

I only won one match and I just do not know what to do. The moment my plan falls apart I have no clue what to do and the next thing I see is me getting a lost. I will keep playing and if I do not get more than five wins by tomorrow, then I am calling it quits.

Don't give up. Things will probably get better. Even if they don't, this is a great way to analyze your team, see any flaws, and think up some improvements. It's easier to learn from losses than victories.

Status
Not open for further replies.