• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Friendly

MunHoJun

Ragequitters suck...

mince cant beef it

Swishable One
just to warn you all, watch out for a guy with a whimsicott and a terrakion, they wiped out my team with just the two of them...
whimsicott used beat up on terrakion which boosted his attack by 4 stages then wiped the floor after that:(

just to warn you all, watch out for a guy with a whimsicott and a terrakion, they wiped out my team with just the two of them...
whimsicott used beat up on terrakion which boosted his attack by 4 stages then wiped the floor after that

That's actually kind of the point. People have been trying to counter that specifically with their teams throughout this thread.

mince cant beef it

Swishable One
also came across a player with shiny thunurus, tornadus, hydreigon and scrafty.
his scrafty was faster than my jolly haxorus which had used dragon dance as well, something smells a bit fishy there...
anyone else come across any possible cheated pokes?

Hilijix

Back in Blue
My DS froze when on the card screen, just right when I found an opponent for the first time...
From Pennyslvania, his quote was "Do you think old man can selfdestruct?"

Pikawho?

(five15)
I haven't trained any Unova pokemon in a while so I had to use my VGC team. I'm fine with it, but I had meant to replace certain pokes. Oh well.

Had lots of hw last night so I could only get a single battle in. Won with two remaining (one in the red). It was a good match, even though I knew I had the win in the bag. Would've probably had a second victory, but some noob D/C-ed after viewing my team.

I'll have time tonight to go on a battling spree. Should be fun, considering I really like my VGC team despite not getting to use it often. =P

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Currently 6-1! And the funny thing is, the team I lost to was the first team I went up against, and I thought I was safe against him.

Nope. Soundly trounced, might post video someday.

Edit: Currently 8-1. ^___^

Ces

Decided to restart my game, therefore I am not taking part in the Autumn Friendly, good luck to everyone participating!

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
My current record is 11W/2L.... Ah I am a little stressed out so I'll take a little break... By the way I think they should have put a limit to the number of battles per day like maybe 20 battles on average. That way the people who have a good record but don't have enough time to continuously battle have a chance to shine. It would be fair to everybody

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Okay, started fighting! 9 battles so far: 7 wins, 2 losses. Losses was from Kata from Ohio, KO'd my Pokemon too quickly. Other one was from Hiro from Tokyo, was obviously a competitive player. I will go on a more detailed explanation tonight when I have time- need to go to school. Good luck to those who are playing!

Haydinho

2 wins 2 loses... loving it

wildbiscuit

One Tough Cookie
10 wins, 1 loss, not counting the ragequitres (hate them). Much better than expected. Water spout works wonders for me.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
whimsicott used beat up on terrakion which boosted his attack by 4 stages then wiped the floor after that:(

i had set up trick room on a guy like that and his terrakion had less than half his life and my conkeldurr was up to destroy it and his wishcott was next he rage quits

Soperman

The One and Only

Easily the most broken strategy in Doubles.

EDIT: Just lost my first game. I was so close! Opponents last pokemon was on red :(

Isn't that strategy better with Cobalion? It takes less damage from the Whimsicott and after 4 Beat Ups, it should be strong enough. Same speed, better Defense, worse Special Defense, but Steel is a much better defensive type generally and super-effectively, you've only got Fire who's good at Special Attack to take advantage of that worse Special Defense.

Anyway, last night, I did one match, the guy ragequitted. But I just did three battles. Lost one, won two, and the third was a rematch of the second, the one I lost.

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
Isn't that strategy better with Cobalion? It takes less damage from the Whimsicott and after 4 Beat Ups, it should be strong enough. Same speed, better Defense, worse Special Defense, but Steel is a much better defensive type generally and super-effectively, you've only got Fire who's good at Special Attack to take advantage of that worse Special Defense.

Anyway, last night, I did one match, the guy ragequitted. But I just did three battles. Lost one, won two, and the third was a rematch of the second, the one I lost.

The problem with Cobalion is he doesn't get any moves that strike multiple opponents at once, and even if he had Rock Slide (I don't think he does) he doesn't have the STAB to back it up. Terrakion does, and also has Earthquake; AND a base 129 Attack stat, so even if it doesn't get the boosts it'll still be hitting hard. It takes less thinking and strategy with Terrakion, so naturally people gravitate towards it. So far I've seen plenty of Terrakions, one Cobalion, and no Virizions.

Haydinho

Just got my face dragged on the floor by a guy called BANANA, swords dancing Haxorus owned me after i was caught out by fakeout. 4-0

Haru Glory

Rave Master
This tournament is so exciting for me! Currently 14W/3L.

I have an idea: when this tournament is going to end, why don't we post our teams, and confront each other?

froggy25

For*'sake, 10th battle, 8th ragequit...

I'm only at 2-0 because of this.

That's it, I'm quitting wifi at least until they find a way to give a win to the player who didn't dc.