• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Friendly

Mavm

For*'sake, 10th battle, 8th ragequit...

I'm only at 2-0 because of this.

That's it, I'm quitting wifi at least until they find a way to give a win to the player who didn't dc.

is supose that the people who dc ... are baned to enter in a new tournament in the future.

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
For*'sake, 10th battle, 8th ragequit...

I'm only at 2-0 because of this.

That's it, I'm quitting wifi at least until they find a way to give a win to the player who didn't dc.

Bad luck there. Don't give up hope though, I think the competition rules stated that they'll be penalizing, potentially kicking, and banning from future competitions people who disconnect too much during this one.

This tournament is so exciting for me! Currently 14W/3L.

I have an idea: when this tournament is going to end, why don't we post our teams, and confront each other?

I'm in for that. I was thinking of making a RMT of my team afterwards anyways.

Viv

Master Tactician
Point Calculation

I've been having a lot of fun in the tourney so far! I'm 8-1, and only had 2 ragequits. ^_^ But I can't find anywhere on the web as to how the points are calculated per victories and losses. Does anyone else have the foggiest idea?

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I tried to find that as well but no luck...

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
I'll just keep updating this with my battle results until I hit 5 complete battles.

I have fought my first fight! Victory is mine!

Make that two wins... wait. Nope. Ragequitter.

And a loss...

Battle 4 was a decisive victory.

Holy exploding Gigalith, Batman! I lost battle 5...

Starter attack! Battle 6 was also a loss.

Viv

Master Tactician
It's raining where I live, so the internet is actually crappy for me here lol. It's a shame though, I've only disconnected in matches I was winning :/

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
i think points are according to the person your versing but for some reason you get more points at times when versing lower ranking people than those that almost the same rank as you while if you verse someone way ahead of you get more points the points system really weird

Arande

2 more wins. Matchups aren't liking me. Not saying anything bad about those int he 1400's, but... I'd kinda like to get more than 10 points for a win without risking 20 if I lose XD

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
2 more wins. Matchups aren't liking me. Not saying anything bad about those int he 1400's, but... I'd kinda like to get more than 10 points for a win without risking 20 if I lose XD

your lucky i only got like 3 who were around 1488 most of mines are 1678 -_- this game really hates me and the haxs are all against me i think once it work when i got a second protect fbut for the most part my attack miss and they hit everything even consecutively in a row

PokeMaster366

i think points are according to the person your versing but for some reason you get more points at times when versing lower ranking people than those that almost the same rank as you while if you verse someone way ahead of you get more points the points system really weird

They could also be judging based on how well you did in that battle. How much health or pokemon did you have left. How close was the battle. Stuff like that.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
They could also be judging based on how well you did in that battle. How much health or pokemon did you have left. How close was the battle. Stuff like that.

i don't think i went 4-0 with a guy my level and got like 7 points -__- and i barely beat a guy with 1688 and i got 21 points and when you beat a 1500 you get like 16/13/11 points -__- don't see much connection

Viv

Master Tactician
I really think it has to do with how many pokemon you had left at the end of a victory, or how many heads you took before you bit the dust in a loss.

Viv

Master Tactician
I am now that I just got comfy with a big plate of food lol.

SoftRockStar

Okay, started fighting! 9 battles so far: 7 wins, 2 losses. Losses was from Kata from Ohio, KO'd my Pokemon too quickly. Other one was from Hiro from Tokyo, was obviously a competitive player. I will go on a more detailed explanation tonight when I have time- need to go to school. Good luck to those who are playing!

wasn't Autumn Friendly supposed to be only for Western players?

anyway, I just logged in and couldn't find a match.. that's strange

Lazy Shiny Hunter

(Insert witty line)
Well, I'm at 1-1 so far. First match was against a meh player, second was against a better one and was pretty good. Third match right now, the opponent doesn't look good, but who knows.

EDIT: 2-2 now. I'm finding that my Trick Room counter hasn't found much use and that my pokemon are apparently pretty slow, and that's with beneficial natures + IVs...

PokeMaster366

i don't think i went 4-0 with a guy my level and got like 7 points -__- and i barely beat a guy with 1688 and i got 21 points and when you beat a 1500 you get like 16/13/11 points -__- don't see much connection

How many points you gain and lose can also be relative to the amount of points you had at the time. It's sort of like how you get exp. on Black and White now, where you gain less exp. as you gain more levels.