• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Friendly

froggy25

I've had my fair share of wins...

But has anyone experienced a problem where if Your 2 1st pokmn faint at the same time and you have to switch in your last 2 at the same time, For some reason U can't shift em and have to wait for the command time to run out for them to go in!

It's annoying!

Did you try to select the first Pokémon to sent out, then click on one of the fainted Pokémon, then send the second Pokémon ?

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Ahhhh. Finally got in, but due to a bunch of hax against me and a stupid first move, I lost 3 times tonight. But I gained two wins, so I'm at 11-4. @__@

I really shouldn't play when I'm tired.

Nyter

Island Challenger
THAT is why! It isn't like the in-game doubles!
LOL Thanks... and All this time I thought it was a glitch.
What a n00b moment!

Thanks!

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
it took me a while to figure out when i first came across the new way of doing it as well so is no trouble, you are most welcome :)

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
i like how my cruddy teams ruins tailwind teams goes to show don't always depend on that fur ball and people try to use taunt on my musharana silly goose it doesn't work

I entered on the 17th, and on the 20th I lost interest, so I disqualified myself. Having a locked Battle Box gets annoying when you're not actually battling in the competition.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I tried battling today & twice I lost the connection. I think it's because the place I'm at has a bad internet connection because the reception was fluxing during the match & my opponents didn't look like they'd quit. So does this mean one of us will get penalties for these matches?

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
I would have broken 1700 right now if two high-rankied players didn't ragequit on me (one of which I did some serious work to get back)

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
i just had my own ragequitter, my trick roomer got taunted, thankfully i chose to use psychic instead so he lost his conkeldurr and thundurus, terrakion fell to a focus blast and haxorus got beat down by megahorn and psychic combo
and then connection was lost... curious that...
and now it looks like terracott combo comign up

Viv

Master Tactician
So I have to ask...who is our Serebii.net point leader right now? I'm @ 1732.

BGP_

just did my first battle for today, and ended my 3 loss streak from yesterday thank goodness, so now im 16-6
Edit:and parahax'd painfully again...16-7 fml
Edit2: and now down to 16-8 for the same reason, this is why i call BS, this literally just happened to me
Mienshao and amoonguss out vs. their golurk and thundurus
Amoonguss uses rage powder, Golurk protects and thundurus uses discharge, mienshao and amoonguss both get paralyzed, mienshao doesnt attack cuz paralyzed, next turn mienshao is dead and amoonguss cant move. Out comes haxorus, he uses discharge again, paralyzes haxorus, he cant attack and he gets a crit hit on amoonguss with discharge, kills amoonguss, and proceeds to kill haxorus. Just...wow fml and luck

Only managed to finish 5 matches so far today. Few rage quitters, few connections errors dropping me out. Managed to get up to 1654, but I'm back down to 1606 after a couple of bad losses. Seeing Amoonguss on damn near every team, now. Irritating little git..

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
how do you guys beat ammongus under trick room and spamming spore there should be a sleep clause people abuse it to much i mean they use spore on all your pokemon -__- i mean that just weak i wouldn't mind fighting someone head on with a good strategy but thats just poor