• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Friendly

11 with 10,000 page visists and a SMOGON team nomination and a honor student ;)

I read the OP and I skipped to the last page where people were kissing Whimmsicotts ***, then I lost my mind

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
LMFAO I love how you people don't take a SECOND to think of the the most used move in OU, Taunt
LOL. I though the most used moves was Mach Punch, then Earthquake. Not to mention Whimsiscott has its own priority taunt. Your points aren't backed up by any decent proof.

Roughneck JB

I just found out Excadrill & Thundurus have been banned from OU
Is this now gonna be in place for the tournament? If so, this should be interesting...

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
I'm going to guess when they say the 12th it opens at midnight in Japan, which really means the 11th for Europe/NA?

Arande

^^

Yeah, need to figure out wha time it starts for EST. 10k slots for an international tournament, big rush to sign up.

PokeMaster366

I just got back from the RMT forum, and boy is it crammed with Autumn Friendly Teams. I'm gonna try someplace where I can get Wi-fi for my DS, but I'm still going to register for the Tournament ahead of time. If I can't find one, then someone gets a free bye. :)

Pray that I can find a Hot Spot.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I wanna play in this. But I don't have Wifi at my house. :( All I want to do is make people fear my name as I incinerate their bloody corpses in a pile of lifeless ash. Will that dream never come to pass?

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
I really want to do this but I know nothing about competitive battling. I'd get creamed in the first round I'm sure. Good luck to all who enter!

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
quick question:
1. what if an "unintentional" disconnection happens?
2. how do you know/find your opponent?

ahh.... first things first. i need to be registered

this is 100% interesting!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Why does Nintendo insist that Double Battles are the greatest thing since sliced bread and proceed to shove them into every tournament, despite them generally being a minor battle style in-game?

Nintendo, the vast majority of people play Singles. Cater to your fanbase.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Why does Nintendo insist that Double Battles are the greatest thing since sliced bread and proceed to shove them into every tournament, despite them generally being a minor battle style in-game?

I actually quite like Double Battling. I'm not experienced in it, but I'm glad they're doing it.

It allows am more strategic kind of battling, and can help define a trainer much better than a single battle can. If you can win a double battle when you're set for singles, then it just proves you're really good (at reading the smogon sets/strategies). JK btw. haha

But yeah, I think forcing Double Battles is a really good idea.

PokeMaster366

I actually quite like Double Battling. I'm not experienced in it, but I'm glad they're doing it.

It allows am more strategic kind of battling, and can help define a trainer much better than a single battle can. If you can win a double battle when you're set for singles, then it just proves you're really good (at reading the smogon sets/strategies). JK btw. haha

But yeah, I think forcing Double Battles is a really good idea.

Besides, with Nintendo only using a banlist, if it was only Singles, everyone would just spam SR Excadrill, SS Kingdra, and NP Thunderus.

It also gives everyone the chance to try something new for once. If everyone was contempt with the same thing, society would never progress. For all we know, Nintendo might incorporate Triples into a Tournament.

Zachmac

^I want a rotations tourney next.

Because they want to make it more challenging.

Admit it, even the best players get stuck at Tate's and Liza's gym.

Triple Z

Triple Z used yawn!
A quick, probably noobish question: is the tournament like a ladder (like PO), a leaderboard (like most football [soccer, whatever] leauges are like) or a knockout?

Haydinho

Which time zone is nintendo using for the sign up to start?