• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Friendly

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
OMG!!! I'm Ranked 3rd Place!!! And I fought and lost against the 1st and 2nd players!!! I am so happy and thanks to my Team of Chandelure, Whimsicott, Terrakion, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus!!!

Congrats how many battles did you do

Zachmac

Well, if there are rage quitters on the list, it's probably the people who only D/Ced to certain teams. I have a theory that a trick room team will get more rage quits then any other team, for example.

Also, there is such thing as D/Cing on accident. Once, just as I was about to lose, my internet went down.

Finally, I did actually rage quit against a drifblim using minimize before. Mostly because minimize actually is a cheap trick. Now, don't judge me for this post, I've only rage quitted once in my life, no matter how tempting it got.

LinksOcarina

The true master
I also bet the rage-quitters are on the bottom mostly...probably the bottom 5,000 out of the 10,000 plus in there.

Arande

I also bet the rage-quitters are on the bottom mostly...probably the bottom 5,000 out of the 10,000 plus in there.

3 of my 4 rage DC's on me were from people in the 1780's. Guess they didn't like losing24 points, dunno why you'd enter a tournament if you can't take a loss.

I think some people have a misconception during the tournament that a low ranked person means they area less skilled player, when it could be a great player just starting out. Facing a 1500 can be just as dangerous as facing a 1800.

578, not bad for only having time to do a handful of matches. There was a board game convention that weekend that took most of my time.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Hahaha. 807 out out 10,076. Not too bad?

I should have battled more. Congrats to everyone else!

ShaoWeh

Congrats how many battles did you do

I think I did about 150 battles. If I didn't encounter RQs then I'd have about 20-40 more. I got lucky because I didn't have much to do that weekend lol.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
I ranked 5823rd, which means I did better than I thought I would.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
I think I did about 150 battles. If I didn't encounter RQs then I'd have about 20-40 more. I got lucky because I didn't have much to do that weekend lol.

Wow no wonder you rank so high how you find so much free time

ShaoWeh

Wow no wonder you rank so high how you find so much free time

Lol I just didn't have anything to do that weekend... Well till Sunday. And I battled at night. That's where all the big boys come out to play :D

Lazy Shiny Hunter

(Insert witty line)
I came in 3091st, whooo! (sarcastic) Not what I expected, but then again I pretty much quit after 2 or 3 days due to me not wanting to take any more unprepared losses (as I said before, my team wasn't well put together). At least my total was greater than what I started with... and I have more knowledge of tournament play too, so I'll be prepared for the inevitable Winter Friendly.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Lol I just didn't have anything to do that weekend... Well till Sunday. And I battled at night. That's where all the big boys come out to play :D

oh i see no wonder i was how did you find so much time i didn't consider saturday and sunday thinking people were busy
Didn't you ever get bored after a while i would eventually

jstinftw!

hey trainer
oh i see no wonder i was how did you find so much time i didn't consider saturday and sunday thinking people were busy

Real Pokemon trainers never get bored Pokemon battling.

haha, jk jk. But seriously. If you really love Pokemon, this stuff isn't boring. If I didn't have life, work, and a girlfriend who required attention, I'd have battled all day.

But, to each their own, I guess. Some people aren't battlers, but breeders or whatnot. :)

ShaoWeh

I fell asleep a couple of times because I was bored with the dumb Fake Out/ Protect Combo... And my Team was sweeping so much I just pretty much quit on the last day to give others a chance.

Oh and obvious Trick Room Teams were all shut down by either my Chandelure's Imprison or Tornadus/Whimsicott's Taunt.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Let's see now... place 767! Not bad! Two sevens is lucky!

If I stopped before I had the losing streak it would've been higher... Well, at least I'm not the lowest! Top 800 is good in my book, to a team with no help on the forums or anywhere else. I'm at least better than 9,300 others! I actually tied with four other people though.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
I fell asleep a couple of times because I was bored with the dumb Fake Out/ Protect Combo... And my Team was sweeping so much I just pretty much quit on the last day to give others a chance.

Oh and obvious Trick Room Teams were all shut down by either my Chandelure's Imprison or Tornadus/Whimsicott's Taunt.

i keep hearing about chandelure using imprison and i never ran into one -_- maybe it was because i didn't set up trick room and just focused on eliminating there pokemon instead of playing mind games
Wishcott was surprisingly not a threat and tornadus as well maybe it was just me

joezx

Hello guys. My rating in this tourney was 1822. However I'm checking my ranking and I don't have one. I log into my profile, and it says that in fact I participed in the tourney, it says my rating (1822) but it doesn't say my ranking... Does anyone knows what happen? Why I'm not appearing in the ranking?. Thanks.

PokeMaster366

Hello guys. My rating in this tourney was 1822. However I'm checking my ranking and I don't have one. I log into my profile, and it says that in fact I participed in the tourney, it says my rating (1822) but it doesn't say my ranking... Does anyone knows what happen? Why I'm not appearing in the ranking?. Thanks.

Did you happen to turn off your DS a few times mid-battle?

Livinitup17

Looking for trades

maybe you d/c far too much that you were disqualify for doing so

-Xen-

Place 333!

Wow! For a random team that I just threw together, that's impressive. I didn't do a lot of battling after day 1 either. xD

joezx

maybe you d/c far too much that you were disqualify for doing so

Well actually I'm not one of those people who rage - quit the battle, but I had a few battles that my wi-fi didn't work well and I was disconected in the middle of the battle or at the end. It was around 6 or 7 battles in total that I was disconected because of my wi-fi.