• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Friendly

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Well actually I'm not one of those people who rage - quit the battle, but I had a few battles that my wi-fi didn't work well and I was disconected in the middle of the battle or at the end. It was around 6 or 7 battles in total that I was disconected because of my wi-fi.

Well i was just saying not implying
I'm not sure how it works i had 2 disconnects but one was the connection just drop and the other was because i step out of my wifi range and i step back in and it wouldt work anymore i don't know how they counted the d/c

joezx

Well i was just saying not implying
I'm not sure how it works i had 2 disconnects but one was the connection just drop and the other was because i step out of my wifi range and i step back in and it wouldt work anymore i don't know how they counted the d/c

Yes I know that you didn't imply that. But I would like to know what happens, I didn't have a lot of disconnections, just a few. 6 or 7, or maybe 10 but not so much, that's why I'm asking.

autumnfriendly.jpg

wooooooooooooooo!

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Real Pokemon trainers never get bored Pokemon battling.

haha, jk jk. But seriously. If you really love Pokemon, this stuff isn't boring. If I didn't have life, work, and a girlfriend who required attention, I'd have battled all day.

But, to each their own, I guess. Some people aren't battlers, but breeders or whatnot. :)
What i meant was some people are really dull in battle strategies and they prolong battles were the outcome is obvious but they delay or they are repeating same strategies as the same last couple of people wouldn't mind battling were your entertain and on your feet
Yes I know that you didn't imply that. But I would like to know what happens, I didn't have a lot of disconnections, just a few. 6 or 7, or maybe 10 but not so much, that's why I'm asking.
i wouldn't know lets hope someone has some inside info.

PokeMaster366

^All ragequitters have been erased from history in this tournament and shall never appear in the history of GBU Tournaments ever again, for that is the price of their foolishness and selfishness.

soulsurvivor

Making progress
This tournament was fairly easy. Though I hated the stretch from 1990-2000. I faced at least 20d/c before finally finishing 2003-9thplace.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Yea, i didn't do so great. I only had time to do about 10 battles and i have no doubles team. I probably finished at the ranking abour 10,076, because i lost 4 of my 10 battles.

old man

On Guard!!!
Anyone know the outcome of this tourney??

soulsurvivor

Making progress
That wasn't the winner of Autumn friendly, but Brendan, and his older brother Aaron(known as Cybertron on smogon) got 1st, and 2nd in their respective division. The winner of AF was RubeNCB(smogon account) from spain.

TerraWolf

Banned
That wasn't the winner of Autumn friendly, but Brendan, and his older brother Aaron(known as Cybertron on smogon) got 1st, and 2nd in their respective division. The winner of AF was RubeNCB(smogon account) from spain.

I know that Rube does VGC stuff too. I know him from Skarmbliss

soulsurvivor

Making progress
I know that Rube does VGC stuff too. I know him from Skarmbliss

Oh I was just saying he won Autumn friendly, for people who didn't know.

Cybertron

Hey, it's Aaron / Brendan's older brother.

Yes, we did finish 1st and 2nd at the New England Regionals a few weeks ago.

We actually also participated in the Autumn Friendly as well, but we were wrongly disqualified due to the number of disconnects we had against us, even though none were from our side. (A high 47%!) Had we not been disqualified, we would have finished 2nd under Ruben by just a few points. (Who we happened to beat but disconnected right when we won...) The tournament was a bunch of bs in the end to be honest, as I personally played almost every single person in the Top 10 and around 4/5 disconnected when I won whereas I got disqualified because I played so many games and almost a majority ended up in DC's.

But forget the sour grapes, this was months ago. Onto VGC's!