1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Autumn Friendly

Discussion in 'Older Gens' started by Blue Harvest, Oct 7, 2011.

1. kaiser soze

kaiser soze Reading ADWD

By my stat calcs, against an offensive Terrakion with +4HP you get 40.72% - 47.90%, not even a 2HKO. Leaf Storm is 74.25% - 87.43%. Of course, this assumes flawless IVs and an EV trained offensive Terra opponent.

2. Casty

Casty Well-Known Member

@Zachmac, use this.

I'm in! If anyone wants to practice before the tournament starts, drop me a message on my profile.

3. Mr.Azy

Mr.Azy Cradily's Victory!

Signed up, team prep tomorrow, then the following week I'll be standing out in the freezing cold using the opposite neighbours wifi as usual...better than nothing.

Good luck all in this friendly

4. Guywhoiam

Guywhoiam Dr. Researcher Man

Just registered. Good luck to everyone, and "May the stone turn red from the blood of heroes."

5. Zachmac

Zachmac Well-Known Member

Darn, looks like I'll have to add a priority user.

6. Arande

Arande Well-Known Member

terra/cott? amoogus says hi...

And just to throw it out, they give us times for this (lol @ giving registration start time after it starts. If it starts as soon as it hits the 20th GMT, those in the US can actually start ont he 19th.

Team locked, fate sealed. Heaven or hell, lets rock..... when we can :D

7. BellyDrum

BellyDrum Active Member

Registered! Hope I can whip up a worthy enough team to beat at least a few people :) I'm still pretty new to the battling scene, but I'm pretty excited.

8. redlongmagnet

redlongmagnet T3 Founder

Lol attention everyone. Use Pokegen not sav and all your mons will pass the filter :3

9. Pichu47

Pichu47 Fear Me, If You Dare

I'm signed up and prepared to fail!

10. Lazy Shiny Hunter

Lazy Shiny Hunter (Insert witty line)

Don't quite have a complete team; the team I'm using is just one with the Unova pokemon I used in my usual competitive team. I can cover a lot of situations with them though, so hopefully I do well, especially since this will be my first competition.

11. TrollFreak

TrollFreak Pit is Awesome :P

if anyone want practice before the event, VM mw, i will PO anyone that ask's for help

12. Zachmac

My team has Surperior and Samurott so far....Emboar is feeling left out.
    I'll bet I'll fail harder then you.
    Didn't work. I'm probably going to have to ask for damage calcs here.

Anyway, my plan it beat terracott looks successful so far, though I haven't tested it. Anyway, how does my whimiscott+cabolion plan sound?

13. kaiser soze

kaiser soze Reading ADWD

The Beat Up strategy really works best with Terrakion because it has access to Rock Slide and Earthquake. Dual-hitting moves are helpful because the Whimsy is mostly there for support, not sweeping.

14. Zachmac

...The cabolion thing was a joke.

15. TrollFreak

TrollFreak Pit is Awesome :P

it can work with all of them sctually, all of them get rock slide, and if you're jelli weak, just use Virizion, Dragon weak, Coballion

Really, i just pick the one that covers my weaknesses the most

16. Zachmac

^As I said, I was joking about Cabolion, but you have a good point there.

Darn, it feels like Oshawott is impossible to breed....I have had ditto and samurott sitting in the daycare for half an hour, and I still don't have a single egg...I might not get a female Oshawott in time.

17. shrek

shrek Member

Ahhh just got signed up for it myself, thought with the random unknown starting time i'd miss it and miss out

18. poopoop

poopoop SPPF STAFF

yes i got registered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my team kinda sucks tho because i barely play doubles and i just put together some unova poke i had

19. ChikoritaCheezits

ChikoritaCheezits Active Member

Tis competition will be kind of hard for me because I've only won 1 wi-fi battle. But al least that one was a double battle.

20. PokeMaster366

PokeMaster366 Well-Known Member

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I got registered, but I still need to find a wi-fi spot around college. Any ideas?