• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Friendly

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I want to do good yes, but iv been training a team lately and it does involve other gen pokemon, so i was annoyed at the all unova. So im about 70% ready for it

Same here, the all Unova stuff was a shock
I really hope I can find time to get my team started before the slots are all taken up

Ces

Ugh, I just know I'm gonna lose right off the bat. I rarely battle competitively, and I've never done doubles before. I need to get some practice in!

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I've been in the Battle Subway, getting some basic practice (as well as enough BP for my Life Orb. I lost it somehow. @__@).

Gonna hit the Random Matchup soon. ^___^ I'm really excited for this tournament!

Madden610

The only bad thing is I locked my 2012 VGC Terrakion into this...:( I miss not being able to use it because I don't want to have to re-register. I'm using this as a simple diversion till vgc 2012

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger

Arande

Just a reminder, there are 31 hours left until it starts. So if you are still finishing up a team, might want to start finalizing it.

Least they say it starts at 0 UTC on the 20th, which is 8 pm the 19th EST.

Casty

I tried practising on Random Match-up, but the number of disconnectors makes me sick. Plus, people mostly use older gen Pokemon, so I can't reliably measure how my team would fare against a standard AF/VGC 2011 team. If anyone's up for the match, hit me with a PM.

Zachmac

Is there a way to remove your registration? I got distracted and I don't think I can prepare my team in time....
Is there anything that can be done to the people who do this?
Probably not, but there are 35,000 people in the tournament, right? Lots of people who don't usually fight random matchup are joining to, so the "fighting the same 5 people at a certain time of day" won't work.

irock245

She wants it
good luck to anyone entering, tell me how you did!

I'm not entering because my wifi is crap, and gamefreak could have not f*cked up with using the internet for this. Or the dream world, theyhould have just programed it onto the game.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
good luck to anyone entering, tell me how you did!

I'm not entering because my wifi is crap, and gamefreak could have not f*cked up with using the internet for this. Or the dream world, theyhould have just programed it onto the game.

If you wanted a wi-fi free tournament just participate in the World Championships instead of saying GF Focked up because you don't have good internet, your problems arn't our problems~

I plan on leading my teams with some Gimmicky Pokemon, I already know I'm not gonna win it, so plan to mess up as many of the Terracotton teams that will participate as possible.

PokeMaster366

T-T. I'm crying right now because I couldn't find a place around my college that accepts wi-fi. Because of this, I have vowed to kill all players that I see at VGCs. Life is sometimes so cruel.

shrek

Hmmm nearly 12 UTC time now, I wonder will it be on time or will there be a big delay like the registration. Should be good, I'll probably be lucky to win any games seeming I didn't get my team fully finished but it's far enough that playing some games should be good

Soperman

The One and Only
GL to everyone who entered!

God, i barely made it. I just entered today, and have 4 EV trained pokes. The other two have good natures at least.

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
how is the winner decided? i know its by rating but is there a certain # of battles you have to do?
because if its decided by the highest rating doesn't that mean that the winner will be someone who has no life and was battling 24/7?

that wont make it fair for me because i dont have time to be battling all day

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
how is the winner decided? i know its by rating but is there a certain # of battles you have to do?
because if its decided by the highest rating doesn't that mean that the winner will be someone who has no life and was battling 24/7?

that wont make it fair for me because i dont have time to be battling all day
Probably. But then again life's not fair. Then again said person would have to have won a lot as well, and just because you did a lot of battles doesn't mean you have a good winning percentage.

I don't really see any prizes given out (they most likely would have announced it if they were giving away anything with a cash value), but your name would probably be posted somewhere.