• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Nights (Discussion thread)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Autumn Nights

- Theme Song -

By: Monster Guy [GM] and InnerFlame [Co-GM]

Thank you to Kamotz for approving this thread.

RPG thread

Accepted Players

Leo Silverstone: Monster Guy (Gallade)
Lovina Violenza: *Jean Grey* (Hydreigon)
Felice Violenza: *Jean Grey* (Garchomp)
Tate Lionheart: Lost (Vanilluxe)
Ridley Herondale: Kanima (Froslad)
Florenz Witershin: Innerflame (Luvdisc)
Maria “Masha” Svetlova: Pinkazoid (Luxray)
Lucas Moncrief: TheSketchQueen (Banette)
Fresca Beauchêne: PokemonBreederChris (Castform)
Aurelia de Rege: GoldenHouou (Absol)

Rules:

- Mon and IF are in charge. Failure to respect us will result in... something bad happening to you.
- Obviously all Serebii rules apply.
- No bunnying. Ever. Unless you have permission.
- No OPing or God playing. Be mindful of the context and how you use NPCs.
- Any doubts about a post, let us know before you post to avoid edits, which tend to mess things up for other RPers. Remember, the GMs are your friend.
- Extreme inactivity will result in removal. Real life does take priority over this so if you’re going to be away for a while, notify one of us in advance. I’ll normally let you know in advance if your reaching a limit.
- This RP is rated PG-14 for suggestive themes, language and violence.
- Have fun!

I reserve the right to add new rules if it becomes necessary.

Mission 1 Log: Pandora's Tower
Autumn Knights, we've acquired enough intel to launch an assault on Pandora's Tower in Chicago. Pandora's Tower is 4 tiers high, each consisting of approximately 20 levels. Intel has identified 2 vulnerable spots for secure breach of the structure, Mirage Garden on the first tier or the Emerald Platform, a floating platform that suspends midair on the second tier. Both locations should be a safe land, make sure to engage Red Y's cloaking mechanism to avoid a disastrous reception. Regardless of the entry point, your first target should be the Green Dragon Hall on the 2nd tier. From here you can access the tower's stair spiral that will take you directly to the final level.

---

Ok, this thread is for discussing missions and other things related to the RP. Follow the rules, be careful not to spam, and don't get this thread locked.

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
First! Anyways will work on a post later. Also requesting the Tvtropes pages. Anyways, since Monny can't let me do leitmotifs questions how about Tarot Cards?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leo is The Sun. Like always. :p

I'll make the TvTropes page later. When there's Tropes to put in. xD

Hopefully, it won't take too long to get things moving. Also, once the mission starts everyone is going to be split into teams. (One with Leo, the other with Rose.) The teams are not set in stone. They'll change with each mission.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
That first post was the longest RP post I've ever written. =D It helped that there was a lot to work with. Now watch GH come here and put us all to shame.

---

Wikipedia said:
TV Tropes, also known as Television Tropes and Idioms, is a wiki that collects and expands on various conventions and devices (tropes) found within creative works. Since its establishment in 2004, the site has gone from covering only television and film tropes to also covering those in a number of other media such as literature, comics, video games, and even things such as advertisements and toys. It is known for approaching topics in a casual and humorous tone.

It's meant to be just for fun more than anything. People go on there and add all the tropes that appear in the RPG. One can get lost there for hours reading various pages.

---

I'm likely gonna have Leo respond to y'all tomorrow. It's quite late for me.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Posted earlier today, basically following what everyone else did. lol

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Death for Lovina and Lovers for Felice...hehe. XD Will be posting. Felice's SU is almost complete, just choosing a song and a quote. XD

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
..... Just off the top of my headI say Sun fits Florenz best then Lovers but since both are taken I decided to once again do research on the Major Arcanas because every time I get asked I never remember their true meanings. And after looking around I think the Hanged Man is a incredibly good fit for him.

To shorten all that: I say Hanged Man.

I heard people get upset about this so I'll ask, would anyone care if I drew their character(s, Jean Grey)? I won't draw anything weird or kinky because my drawing skill currently lack that ability to do it; it will just be a normal-ish attempt of the character.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sure! That would be very interesting. AJ did that with our characters from another RP once
And what's with the tropes?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Of course, of course! I know you got skills, IF. XD Would be interesting to see your take on the Violenza siblings. XD

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I heard people get upset about this so I'll ask, would anyone care if I drew their character(s, Jean Grey)? I won't draw anything weird or kinky because my drawing skill currently lack that ability to do it; it will just be a normal-ish attempt of the character.

If you want to draw Alex, go for it.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Well, you already drew Leo so... :p

Well you do stalk follow my deviantart and I did mention it to you before I post it the gauge if you wouldn't like it. Beside I'm just seeing if anyone would dislike it, it doesn't mean I still won't draw them without their knowledge, I just won't upload it is all.

Sketchie

literally some guy

Sure! It'd be fun to see someone else draw my character.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Ha! It was midnight yesterday when I posted that. Which means I'll post here later today. :p

Justify anyway you need to Monmon, whatever let's you sleep well at night XD

...... My drawing of Lucas looks like he came right out of Dragonball Z, it really quite funny! Is that close to how his hair is supposed to be spiked in the front? The one are drew are medium long and goes straight up. And I assume the rest of his his really short and close to his head.

Last edited: