• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Nights (Discussion thread)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Hey, Mon. Could you please PM me a short summary of what is happening?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Axel got there

Morgan and General Black got there and explained the situation and why there here.

I come from the Pokemon World, a place far more fantastic than this place you all call Earth. A very bad person is trying to take over my world but in order to do so is replacing yours. As new fantasy places appear here, those same places are disappearing from my world. We cannot allow this because he seeks to enslave everyone. A powerful being from my world forged the Bronze Cubes you now possess. You were all chosen for reasons unknown to me so I cannot shed any light on that shadowed matter."

Gave them their mission, which is in the first post,

Autumn Knights, we've acquired enough intel to launch an assault on Pandora's Tower in Chicago. Pandora's Tower is 4 tiers high, each consisting of approximately 20 levels. Intel has identified 2 vulnerable spots for secure breach of the structure, Mirage Garden on the first tier or the Emerald Platform, a floating platform that suspends midair on the second tier. Both locations should be a safe land, make sure to engage Red Y's cloaking mechanism to avoid a disastrous reception. Regardless of the entry point, your first target should be the Green Dragon Hall on the 2nd tier. From here you can access the tower's stair spiral that will take you directly to the final level.

Then they went on the jet to the tower, Axel jumped out the plane, they split up into groups, and here we are.

Sketchie

literally some guy
So, that was probably my worst post ever. Also, Lucas can't decide whether to go to Emerald Platform or be with Arrogant-Twit-Man... *nudges an entire group somehow and whispers* Some of you should come with Luc to Emerald Platform...

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Hmm... Leo or arrogant twit man... I don't know... I feel like going with Leo 'cause he is Florenz friend and he doesn't want to fight a boss. He doesn't know anything about pokemon or fighting... But I kind of want to throw him under the bus... and I would hate for A.T.M. (arrogant twit man is a bit of a mouthful) to go alone... Lucas begging not be alone with him is kind of cute (to me)... Will there be much walking from the eighth floor, btw?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Hmm... Leo or arrogant twit man... I don't know... I feel like going with Leo 'cause he is Florenz friend and he doesn't want to fight a boss. He doesn't know anything about pokemon or fighting... But I kind of want to throw him under the bus... and I would hate for A.T.M. (arrogant twit man is a bit of a mouthful) to go alone... Lucas begging not be alone with him is kind of cute (to me)... Will there be much walking from the eighth floor, btw?

No matter what Florenz chooses, there will be walking. :p

ATM probably isn't gonna be alone, He'll likely have an arrogant twit woman joining him. :p *cough*Lovina*cough*

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I still have to plot a post, but this is realy difficult to get back into. lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, i'm kinda on my way now. He woke up, activated the cube, ad now, strict-looking guy enter the room.
Entering stripper-jokes, as I now realize how stupid my character looks. lol

Edit: Made a post. Please og easy on me. this was very, very difficult

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Whoa! I wish you Luck, Hou.
And I must say, I'm really looking foreward to Reading it. lol

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Well, you can always share the preferences anyway. People who are hesitating might find it helpful in deciding and stuff? And I'm curious.

I just noticed this post now.

Team 1

Leo
Florenz
Felice
Masha
Luc
Tate

I put the cheerful people together.

Team 2

Axel
Aurelia
Lovina
Fresca (If PBC ever returns...)
Ridley

(Axel, Lovina, are both in the mafia, and Aurelia is a bounty hunter. They belong together! 8D The other two had to go somewhere. :/)

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I see no problems With the teams, as I need to do some serious Reading of SU's anyway.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Isn't that great TheSketchQueen, Lucas can lust crush on Florenz happily if its that grouping. I think I will go to Mirage Garden and give my poor spoiled rich boy a chance. He is technically thrown under the bus anyways just being in this a situation that requires him to fight.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I'll start working on a post...

Anyways from what I can gather we're forcing Masha to become a Yaoi Fangirl because Team 1 is going to boil down into one giant gayfet while Team 2 is the serious team that's going to get **** done. And Inner!Tate is going to probably be pissed off about that and will try to kill all of the mooks anyways. Just as long as no one looks directly into Tate's Mirror Sword everything is going to be fine XD. /prettymuchallofthisissarcasm

So anyways what's everyone's shipping lists so far...? Since we've got a bunch of it crammed down our throats in the latest posts.