• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Nights (Discussion thread)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Duh, that was the point! ;)

Group 1 just got bigger. We have a new member, and I have to put Aaron with Leo. 8D

Tate could move to group 2 to even things out but...

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Okay so we now have three characters who names begin with A, L, and F..... Just noticed that.

I don't know what Tate was expecting, he the only guys not in the 6 feet area (serious all the guys are in the six foot area... except maybe Ridley but he is tall so I will assume he is), doesn't look built well and has what he called 'such a bad pokemon'. Well then... I'll that Florenz and Tate off my pairing list... no, not really he was never on my list to start with. I actually don't normally make pairing list especially with my character. If the character click then cool if not, I don't care.

Despite that... I'm currently all for the Cupid Felice pairing aka Leo and Lovina aka probably the only straight pairing that will be mention. Then its Florenz and the first person he get really close to him that never want to leave his side... so probably Luc. Um............ Tate and Axel (RNG)?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Tate's not moving to Group Two. Move Masha to group two if possible since lol all guy team.

Anyways besides War's post shoving Leo x Tate down my throat I sorta ship Felice x Tate for soem damn reason. Also Tate's supposed to be the shortest one and acting the most keetish. It fits the Huge Guy Tiny Girl trope perfectly /shot! (Until Inner!Tate comes in... Then oh god that isn't going to be pretty).

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod

Monny stop being difficulty >_>. If Tate moves to group two there would be no shipping and what you wrote will be for nothing. Besides Sparky's character is the only 100% straight male in the group (That I'm aware of).

War may have been the one that posted it, but I'm the one who wrote that part. :p

Of course you did Mon, of freaking course you did. I'm going to laugh at Leo's reaction when he learns Tate is 23.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
It fits the Huge Guy Tiny Girl trope perfectly /shot! (Until Inner!Tate comes in... Then oh god that isn't going to be pretty).

Your statement doesn't count because I finish my sign-up before you XP Note to self: keep Florenz away from Tate... he might get jealous like Ashe and hurt him. Oh still working on my post.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Wait...where's the TvTropes page? XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Sure, sure...hehe. XD

I just noticed....there's quite a number of Italian characters! Felice, Leo, Lovina and Aurelia, hehe. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
To the one that talked about shippnig: Nope. Can't really imagine my guy With anyone yet.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Hehe, Lovina's only half-Italian too...even though she probably gives off the impression of being a full-blooded one since she was born there and has the Mafia background...her dad's from a crime family and her mom's from a crime family too. XD So technically, we have 3 Italians. XD

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Yeah, Florenz was American born and raised too... so were his parents... maybe..... he's not too knowledgeable about his heritage since he was the overlooked kid..... Oh by the way: Welcome to the group Contrail, I hope we get to have much fun RPing together here!

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Happy Thanksgivings everyone. I tried to get a post in sooner but I had to travel to visit people for it. I'll try to get it done today if I can even though I don't have my desktop to used, my laptop should be able to do the trick. On top of Thanksgiving it's my birthday. I feel like such an old lady, sometimes XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Happy Thanksgivings everyone. I tried to get a post in sooner but I had to travel to visit people for it. I'll try to get it done today if I can even though I don't have my desktop to used, my laptop should be able to do the trick. On top of Thanksgiving it's my birthday. I feel like such an old lady, sometimes XD

You're only a year older than me. It's not that bad.