• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Nights (Discussion thread)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Ridley have a weak spot for cute Things. Like animals, Gekota, etc. lol
Kinda out of character, but I like that little twist

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Posted! XD Yes, I intend for Felice to be the more popular character. XD

Lovina...has a range of hobbies, some normal and some less so. XD Felice's main hobbies are art, designing and of course, pairing people up. He's a real romantic. XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Excellent. My character's just napping, so feel free to forcefully Wake him up. lol

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
BTW, bring in the MLPs. XD Lovina should have Applejack's hair! XD Can siblings be two different species? Who'd get the dark blue coat...Lovina or Felice? XD

Now...I'm off to find Hetalia counterparts. XD Man...there are probably so many Germanys. XD Leo is Spain, and Felice is either Italy or Russia, depending on how you look at him. XD Who's the better Belarus...Lovina or Tate? XD

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Does it matter if their different species? Felice is adopted XD I know next to nothing about MLP, I've watched a few random episodes. And I know a little Hetalia as I read a bit of the manga. So I have the hardest time answering these questions. I took a couple Hetalia quizzes and Florenz top picks was France, then Italy... Then other time China... *shrug*

I want to mention though Florenz is surprised by Lovina's behavior. He never met a woman so aggressive and vulgar; it kind of scares him. But he will still very carefully try to make friends with her and probably fail then beg her not to beat him and steal his money... Well, he only carries a few hundred dollars anyway. Felice seem nice and friendly and a perfect person to befriend but he will complain about it hurting him when he gets bear hugged. He will, however, encourage him to squeeze the life out everyone else though.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I'll tell you the truth I used your characters as a practice to drawing different body types and muscular people since they are all so tall and well-built, minus Florenz, so they're not wearing shirts. I'll do a more proper full clothed one later (where I'll struggle drawing clothes especially shoes).

With that said I have a work in progress sketch for the guys, (I'm not done with the girls yet) and I'll like to hear about what you think about your character appearance before I ink them and they will permanently look like that in this drawing. Please tell me if they're too muscular, hair not right, look too young, look to old, or some detail I've might have missed. I normally don't ask but I like to hear you guys opinion it being your character. Here about chest up scan of the drawing: Work in Progress

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Interesting. Very interesting. My character looks pretty much identical to the little sprite-ish thingy I have in the SU. lol
Except he's shirtless.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Well you weren't specific about his hair other than it's white, stylish cut kept classy there is nothing else about his hair. I wasn't sure of its length, texture, or denseness so all I had to work with was the gaia image you put up. Other than that I went by the description you wrote muscular built and I was trying for a mature, stoic look.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Oh god I'm so sorry guys. Wind Waker got a bit too distracting, will work on a post right now.

Also, since Tarot Card relations are a bit overused, how about something new? How would the characters correspond to the zodiac? I can see Tate be some sort of broken Leo.

>IF

Tate's cute. I wonder if you'll do a Shadow version of him behind him showing his inner personality.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
That's great Lost, I was going for a cute younger look, because Tate just happen to be my hard to draw person; I get (at least) one in every group of people I draw. I was getting so angry at him and kept erasing grumbling at him to look right XD I'll put that request to draw his inner personality to the side. I'll (try to) do that after I complete that picture and the one of the girls. It'll be with the clothes addition, because I will draw them again... fully clothed. Or maybe I'll attempt it here, we'll see.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
What kind of Leo would Felice be, then? XD He's a Leo too (August 5)...XD A romantic, creative Leo? If Leo's taken...maybe Gemini? Libra? XD

Do we have 12 characters to assign...one to each sign? XD

And yes! You got in right, IF! Tall and slender but not too skinny....hides the strong, painful bear-hugger that he is perfectly, and looks good in designer clothes. XD

Florenz should be France, since Felice is more the Italy type...unless you see Felice as more like Russia. XD

I must admit that when I first conceived the idea of Felice, he was supposed to be Lovina's best friend, and his name was going to be either Pasquale, Fiorino or Andrea, since I was looking for something feminine-ish...and then I saw "Felice" and thought it was perfect. Then, I decided that their dynamic would be better if they were siblings (even if adopted) rather than friends, for more believable conflicts. XD

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
We have exactly 13 characters (inmcluding pendings) Meaning we can do all 13 zodiac. (Yes, there is thirteen zodiac people.)

Alright, I forget IF's character's name but he fits Aquarius really well, I mean, he feels like an Eridan. Lovina I can really see as Aries or Capricorn, Leo I guess is the best Leo we have, I can see Tate as a Gemini or a Virgo. Felice I guess would fit Libra, but I don't know honestly... Is it bad I ship Tate and Felice?

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
So that three people happy about their characters so far a success and no need to make big changes.

He's name is Florenz which is the a male spelling of Florence but I went through many names before settling on that. His history was pretty much set after I decided that Leo should be his role-model best friend before he was on his own XD I actually revise his sign-up several times before Monmon said I could join.

Anyways after looking it up, because I'm such a tomboy and I don't know my zodiac signs even slightly (I barely can remember their names), I think Aquarius is a good one for him follow closely by Pisces.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Well, let's see... Luc is a Sagittarius... but I don't know if that would fit his personality. It sort of does.

You should.. expect a post from me... soon. Yeah.

You should also expect doodles of characters soon. Because I'm kind of doing what IF is doing, just because I want to see how different/same they will be.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I actually based Alex's personality partially off of the Taurus zodiac and made his birthday fall within in it, so it goes without saying which zodiac fits him the most.

Also, hopefully I can post soon. I was gone all day today so I couldn't do anything today.

Pyroli

Banned
Technically speaking, Elaine is an Aries. Although I'm not sure if Aries fits her. However, she's definitely a fire sign. Hello my name is Danielle and I have trouble making characters who aren't fire signs because I am a fire sign.

Reading up, Elaine best fits either Aries or Leo, Scorpio kind of fits as well as Capricorn.

Last edited: