• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Nights (Discussion thread)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Man, I didn't realize that Sagittarians were cheerful and optimistic, seeing IF's zodiac link. XD And Sagittarius is apparently the most forgiving zodiac sign, unlike Lovina's grudge-bearing to the point of murderous tendencies. XD Maybe that's what happens when she's born one day to early to be a real Sagittarius.

Well, she'll depict a broken, dark Sagittarius? XD With no purple of course, save for her eyes. XD

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Man, I didn't realize that Sagittarians were cheerful and optimistic, seeing IF's zodiac link. XD And Sagittarius is apparently the most forgiving zodiac sign, unlike Lovina's grudge-bearing to the point of murderous tendencies. XD

Well, she'll depict a broken, dark Sagittarius? XD With no purple of course, save for her eyes. XD

Maybe she's a Reverse Sagittarius? Like, how reversed tarot cards has alternate meanings, couldn't that apply to the signs as well? Though still, I'm curious the see the gaias of everyone in their zodiac form.

Virgo: Fresca (She seems the one most like this. Also Snail, seriously, TEACH ME! That sign-up was beautiful)
I agree, Snail. Your Sign Up is everything I want mine to be. Honestly, how do you do it

Hmm, Virgo? Maybe. The whole vulnerable/delicate/fragile thing that if grown becomes quite powerful; but in the growing process breaks? Right? I can see her as a Virgo, just not so super kind and caring at the moment. You gotta love yourself before you can love others, after all ;)

And thanks for the kind words about my sign up. Honestly, I have a set formula in my head which I fill out as I go along the sign up. I also had a nice Q&A with Monster Guy for a few days before I actually made the sign up. What I did was read MG's rpg; then daydream-fantasize for a good time thinking of a character. I usually go for the underdog. To me, normal types -are- the underdog; so I like using them. So I went with a unique normal type that I wanted to try; Castform. And, well Fresca evolved from there. TBQH it's actually probably the longest personality I've ever written. History is my weakpoint; I still plan to go back and fix it. I made my character's appearance before tektek and searched tektek for things that matched my character. My major issues right now though is the poke-cloth. I don't like the tekteks and description of the forms so I've been experimenting with tektek to see what I can get. I made Fresca too elementally, and not cloudy enough so I'm back to the drawing board there.

Basically I have an over-active imagination and just fantasize/day-dream about it... If that makes sense? Like, I've had Fresca, in my mind, beat to pulp a Kangaskhan-poke-cloth guy I also made in my mind... Seeing how she'd use her abilities, her personality, etc.

Granted I've made it so weather-ball is sorta kind of like controllable bombs that Fresca utilizes. She can also transform them for tactical adaptability; whether she needs a shield, melee, surveillance...
Though I'm currently editing my sign up to fix my poke-cloth and Artes... So... yea. I'm on break and typing this up~

Last edited:

Liltwick

>Snail... That's actually a really good way t odo it then jsut think ahard about it... Just let the character come to you naturally.

Anyways I guess I'll make Zodiac Gaias for everyone to see if I get any differences from Jean (If she's doing them). Would love soem bases.

Also, Pisces Tate:

Strangely fits, to be honest.

Last edited:
My TekTek images

So these are the images I've finally decided on for Fresca. The top row is her new school uniform as well as formal and sportswear she'd often wear. Along side the default form of her Cloth. On the bottom row is the Normal, Fire, Water, and Ice types of her Cloth. The mouths, I guess, are suppose to show subtle changes in personality.

What do you all think? I'm going to wait and see on the Virgo version of Fesca.
It's so fun to use TekTek to see if they match your mind's eye, or if they're even better~
I mean... I spent... hours on TekTek today exploring it. I meant to work on another sign up I have in the makes for another RPG... but TekTek stole my time D: I made so many cute and cool Gaias though~

Edit: If Fresca's forms had dual-types; I can picture it this way: Normal would be paired with Fairy, Fire would be paired with Psychic, Water would be paired with Electric, and Ice would be paired with Ghost. Just a random curious thought; by seeing these images.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
No purple for Lovina. >.< It's fine if you reassign her to a different sign as long as there's no purple as the "theme color". XD

Last edited:

Liltwick

Alright then, Gaias that I have done.

Tate
Fresca
Alex
Florenze
Aurelia (Looking so cute)
Ridley
Elaine
Leo
Lovina
Felice
Masha (Oh wow...)
Lucas (I tried my best)

I find that these are very interesting, and if these are added into their personalities, this reveals a lot of interesting traits. Should I take a gamble at the eastern Zodiac? Also, I can't wait to see Jean's differences.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I can't post until weekend. My character's asleep, so just drag him along if necessary

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I'm still mulling over who get's what zodiac... I might be thinking about it too hard. But I think I'll take it easy since Lost did it.

Hehe, there an extra letter in his name. Also he's not wearing any pants XD It's a good look for him.

Liltwick

I don't believe much in Zodiac, because personally I'm a complete opposite of what a Capricorn should be. So I don't know what Zodiac sign to choose for Masha. But if you say Gemini, then Gemini it is)))

Haha, nice, but why is her bottom naked?)))

She's wearing invisible pants Since that was the only thing in the Gemini set, but it fits Gemini.

Pyroli

Banned

Wow, hi cutie. I have to agree that Elaine does fit cancer in a way. Another thing I've sort of been wondering about is What cloths is everyone planning for their characters? And why?

I considered Skarmory for Elaine originally, but one of the options I may turn to is Serperior. I've also considered Drapion and Sharpedo. vuv

They just seem like tough Pokemon that represent her personality, a girl who is certainly not a damsel in distress.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I know Leo is getting Togekiss because it's an adorable angel known for spreading happiness, and that fits him perfectly. xD

And the Togekiss cloth looks pretty good. If I do say so myself.

As well as Pyroar, but that one is just for the pun. xD (I wish the Litleo evolution line had kept the leo suffix so the pun can be more apparent, but whatcha gonna do. xD)

War and I have discussed being able to obtain more cloths as the story progresses....

And not much else about that subject...

Though I personally disagree with this. In my oppinion, it ruins the identity of our AKAs, covers weaknesses to easily, and could potentially get confusing with all the cloth swapping (unless our starter cloth got destroyed somehow...), I would probably stick with Castform till Legendary Pokemon cloth become available. Then I would snag all the weather/environment related legendaries and be dominant over the sky/weather/world. NOBODY TOUCHES THE WEATHER BUT FRESCA *Foaming at the mouth*

Also, if you're going togekiss, take away the abs, and add a beer belly. Togekiss is thick, not lean. ;)

Edit: Though if the future cloths are actually better quality cloths, THEN it makes much more sense... in my oppinion.
Edit 2: I'd probably go Blissey then.

Last edited: