• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Autumn Nights [Pokémon ] SU~

Pyroli

Banned
I'll attempt to get Elaine done by Wednesday. I'm slightly busy on Monday but I may be able to work on her tomorrow.

Just to clarify, you don't have to go with two Physical and two Mystic Artes. You are allowed to have all four Artes be Physical, all four Mystic, three Physical and one Mystic, or three Mystic and one Physical. The point is to pick four moves.

Hmm. Maybe I'll change Sword's Dance to something more fitting.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Name: Tate Lionheart

Quote: “You have to have fun in life! Live it loudly and clearly. ”

Theme Song: Matryoshka

Autumn Knight Alias: Joker

Bronze Cloth: Houndoom

Mystic Arte 1: Autatomize- Tate disrobes until all he's wearing is a pair of short, black shorts. This makes him extremely lighter and a lot more faster, and the cloths can be thrown to deflect attacks.
Mystic Arte 2: Ice Beam- Tate channels the ice into his sword and then slashes at the air, a wave of thin ice then cuts through the air in a straight line.
Mystic Arte 3: Mirror Shot- Tate holds his sword so it refracts any type of lite, and then sends out globs of steel by swinging the sword a couple of time. FOr an example, look up Parasoul from Skullgirls
Physical Arte 1: Facade- Tate traces his finger down his blade in order to switch personalities. His inner personality then does a massive hate filled beat down on the opponent, before reverting back to his usual state.

Appearance:
1pnm1NXkmQFdTv41lJTy0-7R1Yb_bdobX7gwmLv5KkQwT2YuRU4STT4_-fN8GuVtOPttCxhra7Vb9hNWt_FbFWt4VR85wo6pGywts6SxlJ2QWPnfnz5wzgvJmg

Tate stands at around five foot eleven inches, about the average height nowadays. He looks like the average fifteen year old, lightly toned body, slim and slender, an innocent look to his face. Well, there is one problem... He’s actually twenty three. People usually mistake him for a fifteen year old, to his distaste, but he usually uses his looks to his advantage. Such as his light, cloudy blue eyes and his slim figure. He has a mop of dark orange hair, with his bangs at times blocking his vision. When one can catch a glimpse of his eyes, they’re a light, pristine blue usually with laughter or some other happy emotion in them. His voice is more of a higher tone, well, for a twenty year old that is. He hits the medium tone range for teenagers.

Tate dresses heavily, no matter what time of year it is. He always has some type of scarf around his neck, being particularly fascinated by them. His most common one is a black and gray stripped one, though he usually changes up depending on season and such. Sort of complementing this is a yellow dominant orange and yellow striped t-shirt. The shirt’s made out of cotton, and helps regulate the heat in his body, but he usually never wears it by itself. Tate opts for a slim, black jacket that compliments his scarf, its collars fitting the color scheme of his scarf. He wears black, baggy pants and black sneakers with red stripes.

For his cloth, his hair seems to naturally become a light blue color. His scarf becomes a stripped blue and white cloth that wraps around his neck a few times. He wears a giant, white coat over a blue sweater regardless of the time of year, and wears matching black pants. He also carries around the mirror sword, a sword made out of ice that reflects one's true self. Last but not least he wears a black half mask that has some sort of smile on it.

Personality: Tate can be considered one of those people with a different view on the world. While he usually looks stoic from his actions, he’s actually someone who views the world as a game. He’s not afraid of screaming and shouting at people, being “rude” and “obnoxious”, and so forth. Tate really loves to have a lot of fun, and usually tries to cheer up people when they’re down. People usually refer to him as an artistic fool, due to how he acts and his way of thinking.

Though, on the outside, Tate can appear really cold and calculating. He usually gives off a vibe of “don’t you dare get near me”, and seems to have a sort of depressing aura around him. It doesn’t help that to those who don’t know him can see his actions as “questionable sanity”, and how childish he is can make him really unapproachable. Though, he surprisingly likes and gets along with kids or those who are like kids.

As they say, every great artist must have a price, right? Tate is a master at creating sketches and line arts, and prefers the pencil over a drawing tablet or anything else. He can make beautiful sketches about anything he’s interested in, but he has to have his full attention when drawing and sketching. If not, they turned into something a three year old would draw, so... What he draws? Well, usually it involves a lot of things that would make you think he was on drugs, but he’s just that creative...

He also has a strange fascination for playing cards, and usually refers to the suits from time to time. Though the card he’s most fascinated about is the Joker card. He carries around a deck of playing cards, and is usually using them in his drawings in some way, shape, or form.

Well then, you know how he’s generally a nice and fun guy? Well, that’s sort of a lie. Tate refers to it as his “mask” or outer personality. It’s still part of him, but not all of its traits are shared with his real self. The real Tate is a silent, depressed individual who prefers to stay in the background, only acting when people need help. His mind is often clouded by uncertainty, and has a horrible guilt complex.

He also has a fierce sense of loyalty, and can truly be considered one with a heart of a lion, even if he’s broken inside. He tries his hardest to protect his friends, even if it usually never works out in the end. It also made him into the liar he is, and he knows he can’t be trusted due to how... unpredictable his uncertainty can be at times.

Though, even with this, he’s starting to lose a sense of who he actually is. He knows his mask is taking over himself, but he doesn’t know how to stop it. At times he even worries about what he’ll say or do, as he knows it’s something he wouldn’t do at all. It doesn’t help he was bullied at school based on things. The sad thing is, and he knows it, is that his mask his technically who he was when he was a kid, someone he despises...

History: Tate was born in a rural town in the state of New York. There it was a tight knit community where everyone knew everyone, and rumors usually spread around faster than one can say “eye”. All of the adults could sense Tate was different, not just because his family just moved there before he was born or his mother was the heiress of a multi-billion dollar corporation. As a kid, he had very few friends, even if he generally had the personality that would make him able to easily make friends. He couldn’t understand why everyone avoided him, was it because they say his family as evil? He just didn’t know, and the seeds of depression were sewn into his soul.

Come around third grade in elementary school, Tate was known around town as an “artist”. While they called him eccentric a lot, the people around town knew he had a talent when it came to art. It was something he was proud of, and despite constant teaching he got from it (and his hair color, among other things.), he was able to make his first friends from it. From then on, he and his group of friends, another guy and two girls, stayed and stuck together, even through the harsh years of middle school and freshman year. Though, things changed during Tate’s sophomore year.

He and his best friend (Male, to be specific) were dating for a long while now, and their other friends had their full support for them. His friend’s parents also supported them, since the town really tries to take care of each other. Though, things sort of changed when Tate told his father. His father came from a really strict, religious family, and the only reason why he didn’t push it on his kids was because of Tate’s mother. His father started to go on and rampage, and went on ranting that he was straight. It made Tate uncomfortable, and the entire household unstable. It went on like this for a few months, Tate usually only staying home when his Mother was home or his father was away on business trips.

It seemed to be working out, but then he and his father had another confrontation. It seemed his father only has one solution to save his son, kill him in cold blood. His father cut straight to the point, and aimed a shotgun at Tate’s chest. It through the young teen off guard, he would never have expected for his father to do this to him. The shot was fired, but Tate was shocked when he felt nothing. Instead, it was his Mother who took the shot for him, sacrificing everything for soul duty to protect her children. Depression sprouted leaves of despair.

The entire family after that day went into discord, Tate and his older sister couldn't believe their father would even do something like that, but their brother sided with their father. HE agreed it was the only way to save Tate, even if it did cost the price of their mother. The news of the murder spread around town quickly, and the once peaceful town became a war zone, just due to the Lionheart tragedy. News stations started to pile in, and thew news of her death quickly spread around the entire corporate world. Of course, the one who would inherit the company now was Tate’s sister, causing the family to be further divided.

Then, the court trail happened. Everyone already knew the outcome of the case, so it was pointless to even watch. Though, it effectively made Tate’s father’s and mother’s sides of the family effectively hate each other. His father was sentenced to first degree murder, and with charges of manslaughter as well, effectively making him live in prison his entire life. Tate went into the care of his sister, who legally could be his guardian by that point of time.

After the entire thing, he and his best friend grew sort of... distant. Both of them needed each other but fate seemed cruel, and somehow they were never able to see each other. Though, when they did it was fun for both of them. Though, everything changed senior year. He was visiting at his friend’s house one day. He thought it was odd his friend was spending a lot of time getting something from his room. When Tate went to see his friend had a gun to his head (his own, not Tate’s), and Tate quickly launched to try and get it out of his hand. The two fought and struggled over it, both trying to to complete their goal. The gun eventually flew and landed on the bed, and Tate felt his stomach being punched and fell to the floor. He heard “I’m sorry, and I love...”, before a gunshot was heard. Ending the life of the only other person he really loved. The depression inside him fully blossomed, and darkness started to control him.

After high school, he moved to Chicago to go to college at Chicago state, hoping to drown out the memories of the past. He now resides in a small apartment in a forested area in Illinois. The Autumn trees bringing a new beginning, but might also uproot some dark, dark memories...

Last edited:

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Rotom has posted his WIP.

And I swear to god, I will finish this.
...at some point...

Also, I'm not really happy with the cloth appearance, but cannot find anything on the program-thingy that I like better. Might be changed if I do later.
Thanks to Mon I now quite like the cloth appearance.

Name: Mackenzie Moore
Quote: "I’m not a psychic; just smart and observant."

Theme Song: "Power of the Mind" by Instanzia

Autumn Knight Alias: Pyromancer
Bronze Cloth: Ninetales

Physical Arte 1: Fire Blast. Whenever Mackenzie's whip is snapped it creates a blast of fire, size and power depending on how forceful the crack was. In addition the whip itself is cloaked in flame at its tip, so contact with the whip can also be used to both cause damage and burn opponents.
Mystic Arte 1: Extrasensory. Widening her range of senses out of the normal capabilities and combining them with mild ESP Mackenzie gleans info about whatever she targets and then can use this info to deduce what would be the most effective combat method if in a fight. Can also be used in non-combat situations to simply use her senses more purposefully.
Mystic Arte 2: Hypnosis. Mackenzie puts her target into a hypnotic trance, enabling her to use hypnotic suggestion on them. Most commonly used to put foes to sleep.
Mystic Arte 3: Disable. Using hypnotic suggestion, Mackenzie persuades the target to "forget" one of their abilities for a length of time.

Appearance: When you first look at Mackenzie Moore the first thought that crosses your mind is nearly always "red." From the tips of her ginger hair to her clothes she is pretty much a picture-perfect example of how to take a single color and run with it. Mackenzie stands at about 5'9", so she's a tall woman, though not the tallest around. She has an average build for a woman her age, not terribly athletic though she does still keep in shape. Her light red hair is very wavy, and is often held in a high ponytail with long bangs framing her face. Mackenzie's skin is fairly pale and easily burns, though thankfully she is void of any freckles, defying one aspect of the common red-head stereotype. Contrasting the rest of her appearance her eyes are a bright blue. Due to hyperopia Mackenzie requires glasses, her current pair being a small plain rectangular frame; when in a professional environment, however, Mackenzie prefers wearing contacts, so she only really wears her glasses when at home.

For her clothing Mackenzie nearly always dresses in one of two ways: professional or casual. Most commonly she dresses in her work attire, a pair of red slacks with a white button-down shirt under a red vest. On her feet she wears a pair of professional-looking yet comfortable dress shoes. When simply lounging around her home, however, Mackenzie instead wears an attire that is much more relaxed. A large red long-sleeved wool top and slim red jeans are her first choice, and when she needs shoes she has a pair of sandals that fit the bill.

(Include the description of how your cloth looks. Please note that Pokemon Cloths are essentially armor so pieces should be components rather than physical attachments/extra limbs or things of of that nature. Thing is, they can and might break during battle. Ex. If you plan on your Cloth including wings, attach them via a back plate instead of having them grow from your character's back. 1 paragraph min.)

Personality: (2 paragraphs min.)

History: Mackenzie Moore never really had an orthodox childhood. Born into and raised within a travelling carnival, she and her younger brother Blaise were brought up by their con artist parents to help out with their psychic act,

Last edited:

Pinkazoid

I know that I'm a newbie noob, but may I reserve a spot in case of someone quitting? This RPG sounds really interesting and I still will be watching it even if I won't get a spot)))
Also, a question: The only Pokemon-related things in this universe are Bronze cloths? Or real Pokemon do exist there?

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Damn, this is more popular than I thought...

I don't want to give too much away, but real Pokemon don't exist in this universe. It's still a popular Video Game/Anime/Manga etc. though. The place where the cloths come from on the other hand is a different matter...

Now if only my Co-GM would come back...

Last edited:

Pinkazoid

Damn, this is more popular than I thought...

I don't want to give too much away, but real Pokemon don't exist in this universe. It's still a popular Video Game/Anime/Manga etc. though. The place where the cloths come from on the hand is a different matter...

Now if only my Co-GM would come back...

All right, thank you so much for the info!

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Took the time to read this RP, and I gotta say I'm super interested. If a spot opens up, put me in for a reserve.

If I may make a suggestion, perhaps you can increase the player limit to 12? To be honest, I kind of miss RPing with you guys.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I've given the thumbs up to post a sign-up and here it is! Please convey any problems with my sign-up and I will try my best to fix it.
------------

Name: Florenz Witershin
Quote: "It is best to deal with problems with a smile."
Theme Song: Darkside, Kelly Clarkson
Autumn Knight Alias: Mr. Temptress
Bronze Cloth: Luvdisc

Mystic Arte 1: Sweet Kiss- An expected kiss that throws a person mind in a confused turmoil in which they cannot normally do what they want to: inability to act, hurting oneself and even hurting nearby allies. It doesn’t always work or the person is able to fight it off and get an attack in. The Arte itself lasts for a short while. He must kiss the person somewhere in the head area for it to work.

Mystic Arte 2: Attract- It’s a pheromone attack which greatly infatuates those that are hit by it. The person thinks they are in-love with him and will refuse to hurt him and even protect and help him. In some cases they will snap out if it for a bit and attack him. This works best on those of the opposite gender though occasionally works on guys when they’re homosexual or they mistaken him as a girl. The chance of that is quite low however.

Mystic Arte 3: Water Pulse- It is a water attack that comes from his bangles, forming into a ball of water in his hands and exploding when it hits its target. This attack has been known to leave his opponent temporarily blind, confused and wildly attacking things around them.

Physical Arte 1: Flail- An attack that is only strong the more weakened Florenz is. This attack is pretty much his last hope when he’s on his last legs in which he hit the enemy with all he got. Punches and kicks with not much technique but it will still do major damage despite his lack of physical strength.

Appearance: Short for a man and maybe even a woman his age, Florenz stands only 5’3” tall. Whether he’d grow more or not, he isn’t sure as there are short people on mother side. Silky, light golden blonde hair another of his traits he received from her. There is quite a bit of volume to it, giving it a puffier look and it has subtle natural waviness and curliness to it. The bangs hug his face and nicely frame his young, rounded face and chocolate brown eyes. It’s a little long, reaching the top of his shoulders. His skin tone though it is neither fair maiden pale nor nicely tanned; it has a good and healthy complexion that lacks all blemishes. He bruises and burns very easily when he’s not careful, however. His cheeks are naturally blush which gives him a bit of a cutesy look. Florenz isn’t in the best shape, he is a little chubby and his belly pokes out slightly. On top of that he is soft as he has barely any muscle tone at all; his legs are a little tone but nothing real significant. His slightly overweight build is not very noticeable as long as he is fully clothed.

It is not unlikely to see Florenz wearing dressy suit and such as it has grown to a bit of habit for him to wear them. They give him very sophisticated and mature air due to the fit and quality of the material. His suits are typically brown color and are little loose fit which hide his built. The dress pants are held up by a black belt and his suit’s coat makes his shoulders look broader than they are. Under the coat he has a beige button up shirt which is seen towards the top collar when he wearing the suit jacket. He often takes it off and slings it over this shoulder making the tucked dress shirt fully invisible. A brown tie matching his outfit is worn around his neck. To complete the look he wears a tan pork pie hat styled hat with a black belt around and some nice black dress shoes.

Outside of his suited clothes he has more causal clothing more fitting for a young man his age; it is however obvious that he comes from a rich household as they are designer clothes. While his suit outfit it a more neutral colored his causal clothes are balance mixture between dark and light colors. Currently he is wear nice fleece jacket that’s black with white designs and buttons center in it and along the opening: sleeves, lapel, bottom edge; it also white. He wears a short sleeve shirt underneath it but he rarely takes off the coat. The pants he wears are more of soft cloth material than jeans' denim; they are typically black with a white stripe around his knees. Black running shoes with white stripes are well fitting for his foot and look in excellent condition. Finally on his head he has a matching flat cap with a light gray visor, going into a black and gray striped rim and the rest of the rounded top and button is coal black. A silver cross like pendant is clipped to the side of it. Either way both outfits give him the air a rich boy look.

The last thing mention is his Pokemon Cloth which gives him a completely different look though oddly, or sadly, enough still fits him. The armor is pink sturdy cloth, that not too great for protection but its easy to move in. His has some light pink legging that are frayed and dark pink at the end. They tightly hug his legs making his skinny legs obvious. A pink sash that is tight around his waist line emphasis his hips and unfortunately his gut. A dark pink chest plate with a pale pink heart print center on it covers his upper body, it sturdier than his legs. The chest plate’s shoulder is light pink, the sleeves are white and it returned to pink at his hands. Medium shade pink and hot pink bangles are worn on both of his wrist. Next is a necktie around his neck that is checker pink and white. A pink mask cover the bottom of his face while a pale blue sun visor take the top of it. The finally object on him is a cloth over his head that cover most of his hair except for the bangs on the side of his head. The whole Pokemon Cloth empathizes his body gives him a soft, effeminate appearance. It is not unlikely for him to be mistaken for a girl with his Pokemon Cloth on.

Personality: The air around Florenz is very inviting, and his smiles give him a positive, charismatic feel. He likes to jokingly teasing people and joke about himself to get a bit of laughter out of them. Sometimes he even flirts with people he finds interesting or he think is interested in him without any hesitation. He is always friendly, even to those rough and scary people; though don’t be mistaken he would not willing approach them alone. More aggressive and assertive people are difficult people for him to deal with so he struggles to keep a conversation going and not anger them. He still remains good-humored and kind even in the face of a bad situation. Open-hearted and willing to let everyone in, but there is an odd feeling that he is too welcoming too even people he obvious afraid of. After spending some time with him most people figure out the reason.

He is a lonely, attention craving guy. He yearn for real interaction with another human being; enjoying the company of others so much that he would drag it on as long as he can. It is not uncommon for him to be a yes man, doing whatever someone asks of him to make them happy. Though he has enough pride and dignity not to cling to the person and beg them not to go, he will try to bribe with kindness and help them with stuff. His help however, not a pretty picture most the time as he show what a spoiled, pampered rich boy he is. Almost anytime he tries to help with something physical, disaster will follow because he had never done a day of any real manual labor in his life. He is clumsy with things he is not accustomed to and incredibly bad at quickly adapting to it resulting in him stumbling and fumbling in unfamiliar territories. Even he is embarrass about how bad he is and will to laugh it off and make excuses so it looks less terrible. Once someone see how he ‘helps’ it is difficult for him to convince them to let him lend a hand again.

There are actually quite a few bad qualities attached to his being. Because he grew up rich and is not used to doing basic labor he get tired out easily and can’t help but complain when things are too heavy or when he get dirt on his clothes. It good to say he will still do it anyways despite the fact he is really quite lazy. Manuel work, paperwork it’s all the same for him; and if Florenz had the choice he wouldn’t do any which is a shame since he is really quite intelligent. The man lacks the ambition required to push oneself toward success and simple does what he is told without any real opinion of his own. To go with his laziness, he is a very picky eater and will not eat something he doesn’t like which is really bad considering the things he dislikes the most is vegetables. If it’s something with a sweet flavor, there's a better chance of him liking it over other flavors. He has a slight tendency to overreact when he receives any scratches and injury, going overboard when treating it: like wrapping his whole finger for a paper cut. These bad traits are minor compare to his biggest one.

What Florenz consider his worse trait is that despite the joyful and appealing outer appearance he typically shows; he has a very miserable, bitter side. Witnessing truly happy and cheerful people who lead good lives, fills him with so much hatred and envy that he wish something horrific would happen to them. It gets so bad at times he will try to bring forth it himself by spreading misinformation, giving bad advice or point them in a direction that will likely lead them to trouble. It really scares him about the amount of joy he gets from watching other people discomfort and suffering. Knowing others would surely hate and avoid him if they learn about his sadistic heart; he tries to completely bury this dark side so no will ever learn about it. He can’t stop it from slipping out every now and then when his guard is let down. And when he is upset, it’s impossible for him to keep it under control. More than anything else, he tries to avoid anyone when he is under any distress at all because one wrong push and it will come exploding out of him.

Despite the dreadfully negatives of his personality: attention craving, clumsy, lazy, spoiled, hateful and sadistic; he is actually truthfully a kind man. Florenz truly wants to be around others, have friends he can depend on and be a truly happy person. Even if it means keeping the darkest part of his person unhealthily inside without an outlet hoping it’ll never get out. To those that truly get to know him and seen his bad qualities will also get a good feel of his positive ones. For example when he decides to do something, even though he slothful, he will give it his best no matter how much of a klutz he is. Florenz has determination and will not give up his task even when he makes lot of mistakes. All of his none physical labor activities: writing, solving equations, doing research and things he actually worked at before are things he is actually quite skilled at doing as he put in an inconceivable amount effort into getting really good at it. It’s a shame that he only notices his own faults over his good traits.

History: History: Florenz was born into the rich Witershin family in Miami, Florida as the youngest son. Unfortunately, his birth was when his parents' relationship was starting to fail. In his earliest memory there was constant bickering and anger in his household. His parents really didn’t pay him much attention leaving his care in the hands of hired help. The only real interactions he had in his early years were with his two older siblings: his big sis, Flora and his big bro, Floyd. They were the only people he really connected with in his household full of rage; it was something he really needed. There was actually a little girl in his household, his younger sister presumingly though he barely got close to her. She was always with mom who quite adore her, while dad was very cold towards her; he never understood why. She disappear from the household as his parents hatred of one another increased. He was a quiet kid with a forgettable presence that other often skipped over, which made forming friendships rather difficult. Florenz will never forget his first and best friend, a boy named Leo that he met in second grade. He was a happy boy despite being bullied; it was quite the inspiration for him to strive toward.

They were force to go their separate ways the very beginning of third grade with the finalization of his parents divorce. His family was split in half: Dad, Floyd, himself and Mom, Flora and his little sister whose name escapes him. The three men moved off to Northern California. Far away from his old home, he missed his sister and best friend. He tried to keep in contact with them,but he eventually was unable to reach them anymore. Mostly ignored by his father, and surrounded by people that only really concern about working he turned to the only person he had left to hang out with, his big brother. As the years went by the time he spent with his brother began to lessen as their dad pushed Floyd to eventually take over his corporation; and then he spent lot of his free time with his girlfriend.

For Florenz’s life was the same, quiet and a bit lonely though everything changed around his big brother’s eighteenth birthday. Fed up with their father expectations and his disapproval of his girlfriend, he eloped and vanished. Dad was furious and disowned him; while Florenz was left behind feeling absolutely betrayed and abandoned. For the first time his dad’s attention was turned to him, but he was feeling too dejected to enjoy it. Suddenly all his father’s hopes, expectations, and demanding pressures were thrown on his shoulders; for him, the son who was always being overlooked, it was absolutely overwhelming. He was yelled at a lot, and punished for his many faults and mistakes he made which were never taken notice of before. The boy never rejected it, as he had no idea what to do with his life anyways and more than anything he wanted to please his father that never seem to care about him. For the rest of his middle school experience he was label as gloomy. The summer before his freshman year of high school, he was heavily tutor and trained in the etiquette, business suave, how to be a more charismatic and likable by hiding his faults.

The results were shown as great as he was the center of attention for the first time ever. It was the first bit of joy he had since his brother left. Since there he was able to put on a happy face in the company of others. His time in high school was the most stressful as well as one of the more enjoyable times of his life. Even though he had the constantly study to stay on top of the AP course classes he had, he could find someone to ease his loneliness if he needed too. Florenz’s life went by almost blissfully when Floyd suddenly reappeared before him. He was doing great, happily married with children, having a job of his dreams; seeing his brother like that brought out a part of him he didn’t even know exist. Anger, bitterness and hatred created from the brother who had left him behind for his own selfish happiness; and the crappy things he went through because of his actions. All the negative feelings he had came exploding out at once and the most hurtful and hateful words left his lips. His brother happiness turned to sorrow and even though Florenz knew he should have felt terrible about doing that instead he felt absolutely ecstatic. So much, it surprised him and his brother noticed as well calling him twisted before he left hastily.

After that meeting with Floyd, he noticed he got joy out of not just his brother’s pain but other people’s suffering and how he tried to induce it to happen. It scared him that he was such a sadist; he knew if anyone were to figure out he was the kind of person that wished their ill-fortune that they would leave him. Florenz has been on alert since then doing his absolute best not to let anyone know about it. Luckily, he made through high school without anyone noticing it. He still has to worry about it when he has to go to college and when he is around others. But other than that, things were the same and he is still continuing down the path his father built for him with a smile.

Tektek Images: [Please ignore the fact that hats don't work well with his hair.]

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Finally another finished Sign Up! It's been weeks since I've seen one!

I was wondering who was gonna get stuck with the Luvdisc cloth. xD

Alrighty, everything looks good. So, unless War has something to add, I'm gonna say Accepted. I haven't said that in years! It feels so invigorating! 8D

I'm sure he'll love to see his old friend Leo again. ;) Hehe.

Oh and um, Tektek tends to do that a lot with headgear. I can't put a headband on Leo because you wouldn't be able to see it under his hair. :/

Sketchie

literally some guy
PUT ME ON THAT WAITING LIST NOW OR I WILL PERSONALLY DO IT MYSELF SOMEHOW

Okay, so, I din't know you had a waiting list. May I please be added to it? I wanted to join earlier, but I saw this thread as soon as all the spots were taken.

Pinkazoid

Name: Maria “Masha” Svetlova
Quote: “Come on, give me a hug, everything will be all right…I hope”
Theme Song: Owl City - Tidal Wave
Autumn Knight Alias: Sparky
Bronze Cloth: Luxray

Mystic Arte 1: Flash – Masha creates a brilliant flash of bright light from her whole body which temporally blinds anyone, who saw it. Reduces the foes accuracy and disorientate them, but can be harmful for allies if they are not warned. Mashas body is still glowing for a while from using this move, so she is able to illuminate dark places

Mystic Arte 2: Magnet Rise - Mashas eyes and body glow warm yellow. Using electrically generated magnetism, Masha is able to levitate which is helpful avoiding obstacles and enemy attacks. The downside is that this move requires hard concentration, so she can’t move really quickly in the air. Masha can also levitate other people with herself, but only if she is at least holding their hand and right now she can’t hold more than one person

Mystic Arte 3: Discharge - Mashas eyes glow electric-blue and she releases a flare of blue electricity from her body, damaging an area around her. It can be hard to control, so it’s a priority not to miss. This attack may cause paralysis.

Physical Arte 1: Night Slash - Mashas claws glow whitish purple and extend. She rushes towards the enemy and slashes through it, having a high chance to land a critical hit and deal more damage to the target

Appearance:

(Had to use Paint to edit images. But I’m happy with the result))) Please, ignore the white spot on the helmet, I would like to take that off, but afraid to spoil the image)

http://i43.*******.com/j90eu1.png

Mashas height is above average, standing about 5’10’’ tall. That used to make her feel awkward but she got over it and now she is even proud of it. She bears a slim, but not stick thin feminine figure, almost hourglass, but with an average breast size. There is a little pudge on her belly (thanks to her sweet tooth) which she hates and hides behind her clothes, but too lazy to work out and follow a healthy diet. She has a round face shape, big gray eyes with a greenish tint, long eyelashes, thin black eyebrows which are carefully trimmed, aquiline nose and small mouth. She would like to wear less makeup, but her light porcelain skin sometimes betrays her and breaks out, so she has to use a concealer from time to time. Her usual make-up consists of a white, barely seen eye shadow, a bit of black mascara and pink lip gloss. It gives her a “dolly” look. Mashas hair is one of her noticeable features – light chocolate-brown, shoulder-length in a bob-cut with bangs and a bit ruffled, but she likes to keep it that way.

Masha has always fancied bright, sometimes even gaudy colors (her mom used to say that she dresses like a Christmas tree) so it’s no surprise why she has chosen her current outfit. She wears light-yellow snug fitting T-shirt and dark purple skinny jeans which both compliment her figure. For footwear she puts on her favorite comfy red and white sneakers. Masha adores all things colorful, cute and “girly-girly”, especially accessories, so she almost never parts with her favorite purple and pink headband with a flower ornament. Also wears plastic pink and blue bracelets which clink when she walks, small blue earrings, double pink and blue leather belt. And, of course, she always has her black shoulder bag with white and red logo on it. Masha carries lots of stuff there, so she often jokes that in her bag there is a “black hole”, “5th dimension” or “entrance to Narnia”.

But still sometimes, when she wants to make a better first impression or to feel more pretty and feminine, she enjoys wearing heels and light short flowing dresses, especially the ones that look like rockabilly 1950s dresses. Her favorite one is light pink with black polka-dots, which she accessorizes with pink earrings, silver bracelets with pink ornaments, pink flower clip, black leather belt and black pumps with 2’’ heels. And the bag, of course, the white one, to be precise.

Her Pokemon cloth is a blue tight long-sleeved leotard with a striped black and blue leather corset, decorated with a big fluffy fur collar, resembling Luxray mane, golden-yellow buttons in shape of a Luxray tail, same-colored chains and golden bracelets, two on her upper arms and two on her wrists. On her head Masha wears a big spiky helmet also in a shape of Luxray mane which has two lightning bolt ornaments on each side of her head. The helmet is not very heavy, but durable and fits nicely, so it won’t fall from her head at any moment. It covers all her head except from a few locks of hair, so to help avoiding recognition Masha also wears a big black and gold domino mask. Her pants are black and tight, but comfortable to move in and on her feet there are black and blue boots with a low black sole. On her hands she wears black leather gloves with long sharp claws attached to the fingers assumed to use as a weapon. There are two black electrical cords with yellow tips attached to her back which sparkle and float when she uses her electrical powers. Masha thinks that she can be attached to electrical devices in order to power them up, but she hasn’t tested that theory yet.

Personality: Cheerful, optimistic and emotional, Masha can rarely been seen without her trademark grin. She's a kind and sweet person who always tries to look at the bright side, stay positive and offer her support or a piece of advice if needed. Tries to avoid conflicts as much as possible and to be on good terms with everyone, but, despite her friendliness, she's a bit shy and a simple compliment can make her blush. Tends to laugh a lot, enjoys socializing, partying, going out and all that jazz. But her cheerfulness can be considered a mask, behind which she hides her self-esteem issues. Because of the incident in her past she has suffered with depression and had to turn to psychologist. It helped, but from time to time Masha is still haunted by thoughts of disappointing people, being not good enough, being a weak link, a failure. Because of that she is really afraid of making mistakes. You can’t say that Masha literally has no backbone, but harsh criticism and shouting can drive her to tears.

Due to her emotions she can take things too personally and sometimes she can act too reckless, without thinking the situation through. Another Mashas trait is that there's still some childish side in her character and at certain times she can be too naive and trustful, because she still believes that there is something good in every person. A big romantic and a day-dreamer: it's a usual scene to find her sitting somewhere, staring on the ceiling, in the window or in the sky, sometimes murmuring quietly to herself. Masha can be considered a happy-go-lucky child, who doesn't want to grow up. But she hopes she is not all like that. That incident toughened her up a little, so she perfectly understands that soon the time to brace herself and get serious will come up, if she wants to make it through life. Mashas hobbies are watching wrestling, anime, cartoons, video games, cooking sweets, hanging out with friends, nerdy and geeky things and having fun in general. Her habits include biting her nails or lips when nervous and sometimes talking to herself or humming. Her English is good, so she speaks almost without an accent.

History: There was nothing unusual in Mashas life. As an only daughter of Russian immigrants she enjoyed the perks of being a single child. She still has a lot of relatives left in Russia and travels there at least once a year with her parents. So her native country and language are not forgotten and she considers both countries her homeland. Mashas parents loved her dearly and showered with affection and gifts. Her father, an owner of a vintage vinyl record store, always argued with her mother, a dog breeder, that she shouldn’t be so overprotective and demanding of Masha. But her mother thought otherwise. As a result, Masha has developed an inferiority complex. Especially because of having average grades, while her mother really hoped that her daughter will be special. But thanks to her natural kindness Masha didin’t become a spoiled and bratty child. School was okay, Masha was social and it helped her to get through and make friends, but things took turn to the worse, when she made it into the local anime clique while at her first year of university.

There she met a girl, of whom she thought as a best friend, because they used to understand each other perfectly. They went out to hang out together from time to time but mostly chatted online, since she lived far away. Both of them loved role-playing their favorite anime characters, so Masha started spending more and more hours online, just roleplaying, at any time when her friend demanded it, because she was afraid to disappoint her. Soon, Mashas “friend” started nitpicking on everything, from Mashas writing style to accidental grammar mistakes. And soon after that she took advantage of Mashas complexes and started talking trash about her, pointing out that Masha is not intellectual and not pretty enough and there won’t be anything good in her future. Masha didn’t understand what was going on. She tried to cut off all the connections with the girl, but couldn’t do it after she pleaded for apology. What has started as an innocent friendship became an emotional addiction to Masha. She became more and more nervous, started skipping classes because of insecurity and even developed auditory hallucinations and eczema on her right hand. Her parents started to worry because of Mashas behavior and health but soon they received a call telling them that Masha was expelled from the university. There was a huge scandal. Finally Masha broke into hysterics and confessed everything. But, seeing Mashas condition and hearing her whole story, her parents softened and offered their support. Masha finally found the strength to cut all the ties with her former friend and ask for psychologists help.

Right now Masha is residing in Boston, at the campus of local English Language Institute, polishing her language skills. But she is not sure what does she want to do in her future. So, when she has discovered a Bronze cloth, she accepted it without any hesitation. Because it was her childhood dream – to be special, to become noticed. But now all her doubts start to resurface. Will she be able to do it? To harness the power? To risk her life? To destroy or even kill? She is scared, but there is no turning back. Only time will tell.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
(Yeah I know his cloth looks a lot more fitting for Sawk or Throh than Hitmonchan, but I liked Hitmonchan's movepool a lot more than theirs. :/ )

Name: Alex King
Quote: "I don't fight for justice, nor do I consider myself a hero. I only fight for the people I believe in!"
Theme Song: Street Fighter II: Ken's Stage Theme
Autumn Knight Alias: Fatal Fist
Bronze Cloth: Hitmonchan

Physical Arte 1: Mach Punch: A single punch delivered at blinding speed.
Physical Arte 2: Sky Uppercut: An uppercut that sends the opponent skyward. When using this attack, Alex can jump several feet in the air, allowing to potentially hit flying enemies.
Physical Arte 3: Bullet Punch: Several punches released at rapid speed.
Physical Arte 4: Detect: Watches the foe's movements in order to evade the next attack. Fails if used in succession.

Appearance:

Alex is a tough looking young man, standing at about 6'1 feet and with a muscular build. Essentially, Alex looks like the kind of guy that you really don't want to mess with, and that assumption isn't far from the truth either. Still, Alex looks rather youthful based on his face, making him look several years younger than he really is. His messy, semi-long hair is a dark brown color, while his face is completely clean shaven. His eyes are a bright blue color, which tend to particularly stand out.

In terms of clothes, Alex wears rather simple clothes that are comfortable to wear. Normally he wears a red and light grey jacket for a shirt, though may change it out for a tank top or winter jacket depending on the weather. He wears a pair of black jeans most of the time, though occasionally will wear shorts or sweatpants as well. His favorite shoes are a pair of white running sneakers with red stripes on them.

In his Hitmonchan cloth, Alex dons a white gee with a white face mask on it and a pair of matching pants with a black belt tying it together. A white headband is tied around his head, and his hands and feet are wrapped in protective wrappings. He wears simple brown sandals, but only so he has footwear when moving around; in battle, he takes the sandals off in order to fight barefoot. His outfit has no visible weapons, as Alex fight with only his bare hands and feet (though mostly his hands).

Personality: Alex is a normally calm and patient person. He's willing to wait for the right time to do something, to the point that he can be somewhat reluctant to act quickly or impatient. Though a pretty jolly guy who likes to have a good time, he seldomly doesn't take things seriously. Once he starts something, he fully intends to finish it, once way or another.

Loyalty is something very important to Alex. Though he is slow to trust people, once they gain his trust Alex is a loyal friend who would do nearly anything for them. However, if Alex's trust is broken it can be nearly impossible to gain it again. He tries to hide it, Alex can actually be pretty emotional. Though he tries to act like few things faze him, Alex's feelings can be hurt rather easily. Usually, he vents any pent up anger or depression by training or fighting.

Although he tries to hide as much as possible, Alex is nervous around women. This is especially the case with particularly beautiful/feminine girls, and girls around his age. Though not as prominent in a group, Alex can turn into a nervous wreck if talking to a girl in a one on one conversation. This stems from the fact that throughout most of his life his mother was the only woman Alex knew particularly well, so he isn't that used to talking to girls.

History: Alex was born in a poor neighborhood of New York City, being raised by his mother in a small apartment. His mother had barely known Alex's father and had had a one night stand with him after which she never saw him again, so Alex was raised without a father, though some of his mother's relatives sometimes helped her raise him, especially his uncle.

Alex tended to be bigger than most of the kids, so often kids would pick fights with him for the sole purpose of proving their strength. He tried to avoid conflicts as much as possible, but still sometimes fights were simply unavoidable. His mother discouraged Alex as much as possible from fighting, but with her having to work two jobs just to support the two of them, she didn't have much free time to watch over Alex. Alex often got injuries and got in trouble in school for getting into fights, which were pretty much always never started by him.

Seeing this, Alex's uncle, who was a former boxer, offered to train Alex. If a fight couldn't be avoided, he wanted to at least make sure Alex could defend himself. Alex agreed, and soon after training he learned that though he didn't necessarily like hurting people, he did like to fight. At this point, Alex decided that he was going to become a boxer like his uncle was, despite his mother hoping he'd have aspired for a more academic career.

By the time he entered High School, Alex had earned a reputation for being nearly unbeatable in a fight. Though he was relatively small time at first, he became legendary around his neighborhood when Alex ended up beating an entire gang of teenagers by himself. The gang in question had been harassing a young boy, who's father was an immigrant from China. The boy, thankful for Alex saving him, invited him to his house.

As turned out, the boy's father happened to be a martial artist. The father, thankful for Alex rescuing his son, told him that he was in Alex's debt and asked if there was anything he wanted. Alex, always looking for ways to improve his fighting prowess, asked him to train him in martial arts.

Its been a few years since then. Alex graduated from high school, and took a job unloading cargo out on the docks, until an opportunity arises for him to start a career as a boxer.

Other: The martial arts style Alex was taught specifically is the Southern Dragon Kung Fu style.

Last edited: