• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avast! Happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day, me hearties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

??????

That guy.
Avast! Ye useless spam be cloggin' up the pipes of misc! This ship will sink!

Profesco

gone gently
Here we go. More trash to fill up Misc.

May as well just rename this forum to "Games II" at this rate.

I think we had this last year, too. It was precisely as interesting as it is now. But hey, if it jollies the rogers of at least some of the Miscers, it's not a total fatality, right? ^_^;

Have some half-baked inconsequential holiday spirit, why don'tcha!

Wait till the Marines get here.

Aha... I laughed.

Here we go. More trash to fill up Misc.

May as well just rename this forum to "Games II" at this rate.

Facey, you used to be cool and admirable. Now all you do is whine. Whatever happened to Jay, the grand hero of old?

Crumpet

Delete your System32
Yarg! I be travellin' the large oceans of de internet, fighting me way to me booty! A SCRIBBLENAUTS ROM! HAR HAR HAR! That be countin right?

Splitzman

Bad to the Horn
Avast ye maties! It be a different holiday today. Anyway, I be listening to Running Wild as a tribute their legacy and because of their pirates. Yarghh. This just be something a different topic, arghh. So now I will ride on my pirate shipfull o' booty and sail off into the briny sea. One last yearghh though.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Mageziya said:
Arrgh, Yar Don't want scurvey, I dount have it.

Yarr! I be knowin' that comic you post'd thar!
An' even though it'd be the next daye in me time zone 'ere, I'd be talkin' sea-talk once again! Arrr!

I think my Pirate language is improving.

Journeyman

…… …… …… ▼
Ah hah! All ye bases be boarded by us you scalliwags! Fire all canons, Mister Smith!

*Blows up British port*

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Looking at all the ridiculous speech patterns of the people in this thread, I'm glad I didn't participate in this so-called 'holiday'.

Profesco

gone gently
Alright, the pseudo-holiday's pretty much over now. I hope you all had fun while it lasted. =)

Until next year, yo ho ho!

Status
Not open for further replies.