• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Avast! Happy International Talk Like A Pirate Day, me hearties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Ahoy, me hearties! Today be September 19th, and even the scurviest landlubber should be knowin' what that be meanin'! It be International Talk Like A Pirate Day! Arrrgh.

Be ye needin' more information about how the holiday be celebrated (I can't be imaginin' why ye would, as the holiday be celebrated pretty much as the name be implyin'- talkin' like a pirate)? If ye does fer some reason, then I'd recommend ye visits this.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I'd participate but I'm pretty sure my boring neighbours won't enjoy it.

PartyPokemon

L or Kira?
Here we go. More trash to fill up Misc.

May as well just rename this forum to "Games II" at this rate.
Arr! Don't be so down! Fill up on rum and start enjoyin' the day! Then we can all go and get some booty (if ye be savvy about what I mean)!
An' if not, ye be walkin' the plank! ARR!

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Yar matey's it be talk like a pirate day. Grab a bottle o' rum me hearties or ye'll be keelhauled...
yohohohohoh...

so tempted to qwuote One Piece...they're technically Pirates...

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
This topic fails so hard, it wins.

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Arrr! I be talkin' like me mateys here as pirates! ;)
But, sadly (arrrgh...) this be the only post I'll be speakin' scurvy, so grab some rum when you can! Yarr...

Yar! I be forgetting to mention, Eid Mubarak to ev'ry one who celebrates ye Ramadan!

lol, I fail at speaking pirate

razor fire

Fifteen Men on a Dead Mans chest. *burp*
Hey Ho and A bottle Of Rum

Rave

Banned
Wait till the Marines get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.