1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Lulu_used_SunnyDay, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Lulu_used_SunnyDay Petal Blizzard

Since I never seem to settle down for an avatar for a decent period of time, I was wndering if anyone else's been having trouble/fun finding the right avatar. Do you guys change it often? Do you like the ones of this forum? Do you remember what your first avatar was?............
    Etcetera :p

2. Adrexus

Adrexus Do it the bird way!

Every few weeks. I don't like to change it every day. Although I really like this avatar right now, so I might keep for a while. But Drayden or Lt. Surge would be pretty cool to have as an avatar too.

3. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Eldritch Abomination

Yeah, there is a lot of nice avatars here. It is hard to stay with only one.

4. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

I love my current avatar. I'm sticking with it for a while.

5. Josef Stylin

Josef Stylin I want to die

I usually go with avatars that go well with my user rank. For some reason, I just can't stand looking at mine if it doesn't.

6. TeamRocketGrunt

TeamRocketGrunt WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo

I think we should have a better variety than Pokemon, maybe other uncopyrighted things

7. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

I think I've had this avatar for at least eight months now, I think. So yeah, I don't change my avatar that often. XD I think my first avatar was the Victini Sugimori art.

8. Pesky Persian

Pesky Persian Caffeine Queen

Seems like I've been keeping the same avatar for a few months at a time. I don't like having to search through hundreds just to find one I like, and I don't really like having the same avatar as a lot of people because it confuses me so I try to pick one I don't see around Misc. much.

9. Aegon

Aegon Well-Known Member

Yeah; I don't choose avatars that clash horribly with my user rank.

I change it whenever I start to find my current one slightly unintersting. This can range from a few days to just over a month. I think there's a satisfactory collection of avatars here. There are certainly enough to establish some sense of diversity.

10. Gelatino95

Gelatino95 Not a tool

Never

People recognize me by my avatar; I'm not going to change it

If I'm looking for a form of personal expression, I have a lot more freedom to do so in my sig, so that changes relatively infrequently

11. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep Eldritch Abomination

Not really. Username exist for this reason.

12. Gelatino95

Gelatino95 Not a tool

Stop pretending like you know things

13. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's usually your avatar that screams "Gelatino95" in my head.

Anyway... I have no idea if people identify me by my avatar. But since I've head it for ages now, I think they would by now.

14. Most of the time I don't even use an avatar, since most are pretty bad.

15. I change my avatar whenever I get bored by it, so I do it quite often.

I know my first avi was a Sandslash from EX, and my most known avi is sweat drop Meowth....but people know me for my name. not my avi's.

16. Indigoodra

Indigoodra Well-Known Member

Rarely I'll paw my way through the TCG avatars, but lately, I've been slowing down avatar changes.

17. Sceptrigon

Sceptrigon Armored Guardian

I kind of do, lol.

For me, I change my avatar from time to time, but I hope to find one that I can stick with that other members don't really choose much. The first avatar I stuck with was the 4th gen. back sprite of Salamence since I've always liked seeing that sprite in-game. :p

18. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

Boycotting the avi's till Joe uploads a good Espeon one.

19. Phoopes

Phoopes There it is.

I've only had nine or ten avatars while I've been here, but I don't change on a consistent basis. My first month on the forum, I had three different avatars. I then kept a few for a while, and then went through the same thing- changing it three times in a short amount of time. Though this one that I have now is really good, I think. Won't be changing it for a long time.

20. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

I change mine once in a while. I eventually get bored of my current one, usually.