• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SugarFreeJazz

not present
Haven't changed mine yet.

Necro101

I change my avatar allot and I think my first avatar was a Team Rocket male grunt in the misc section... I think thats how its called... Its been almost a year since I've joined so I am not sure.

RAWK ON

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Yeah, I change my avatar frequently, can never keep one too long because I get bored of it. I think my first avatar was Volkner if I remember correctly.

i tend to change my avatar very infrequently since it is so god damn difficult to find a specific sprite (i only use sprites). usually i change it when a new sprite of a mon i really like is uploaded.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I tend to change my avatar when I get bored with it, like most people. :p

I think my first avatar was a Marina one. :S

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I change mine from time to time, usually trying to find a comical kind of avatar that can use the text afterwards.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I change it every few days but sometimes a month :p

My first avatar was Lugia which went nicely with my previous username. I still love Lugia but I change to avatars of other favorite Pokemon now ^_^

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
My first avatar here was Rin, the girl who battled Satoshi on the second movie.

I want to change mine again, but this shiny Ariados is so badass.

KickAsh

halted development
I settled on Slaking because Slaking doesn't take shit from anyone. He's a badass. He literally gives so little of a shit that he sleeps during battles.
I would change it but no other Pokemon sums up badassery like Slaking.

Last edited:

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I've been on this forum for 7 years and I've never changed my avatar. If I see someone else post who has it, I do a double take and instantly think that I don't remember making that post.

Spookz

Lumos
I think for a brief period (within the first month of my membership) I might have had magmar? Hard to remember. But really, I loved the episode "Showdown At Dark City" when I was a kid. When I saw there was an avatar of pikachu with his ketchup I knew I had to make it mine. Never considered changing it.

It throws me off when I see someone using the same avatar.

Vernikova

Champion
I change my avatar whenever I feel like changing it. That said, I don't know how long I'll keep my current avatar but I did keep my last one for a relatively long time.

I don't remember which one was my first avatar.

Profesco

gone gently
I had the same shiny Umbreon avatar for the entire year I was here before getting modded. I've since had quite a few, but I generally only change my avatar/profile when a new theme comes up, so they all tend to last.

Grei

not the color
Usually I keep an avatar for a few weeks. Depending on how much I like it, I'll keep it around for a few months. I've used Alder before, and he's one of my favorites. Other favorites are Gible (Pokemon Center art), Palpitoad and Swadloon (Sugimori art), and various trainer sprites.